My Best Friend's Stroker

Stories about boys ending up in compromising situations, preferably naked and embarrassed, as the name suggests.
superevil7

Re: My Best Friend's Stroker (Complete - Aug 13)

Post by superevil7 »

NudeBaG wrote: Sat Aug 13, 2022 1:24 pm Jo and Marcy leaving and not getting to see Dale lose it?
Dale not actually losing it?
Him snapping and taking control of Crystal when the entire time, it’s been established that he’s been enjoying things on some level.
I’m absolutely fine with Crystal and Dale ending up together, as I enjoyed that budding relationship.
I just wanted to see Crystal take absolute control of him with her friends.
She’s supposed to be in charge of his masturbation, and he clearly needed to cum,
I just wish Crystal and her friends had ‘handled’ things differently.
You had all the pieces, but the puzzle just didn’t come together for me.
Again, Crystal and Dale ending up together is great.
I just wanted her to show off more for her friends and put Dale through a bit more teasing.
You’re a great writer though, and this is YOUR story.
I hope to see more from you😊
Thank you NudeBaG. I guess I just wanted to do something different from how most other stories like this usually end. I've never seen an edging lead into full blown intercourse before. What I was going for was that Dale and Crystal were both so turned on that they lost all inhibitions once they were alone together, and that Crystal found it just as exciting when Dale showed he was wanting to take control of her.

As you can probably see from my other stories, I have a stronger preference for CMNF and ENF. The things I included in this story were the things that would appeal to me in a CFNM situation. And I feel like if I continued this story it would just end up becoming redundant and repetitive. I did leave it open for a sequel from Crystal's perspective if I ever feel like revisiting it.
superevil7

My Best Friend's Stroker - Chapter 6

Post by superevil7 »

My nerves were on fire as we headed out to the backyard. Here I was buck naked, with three gorgeous girls, outside of Crystal's house, in the middle of the afternoon! In broad daylight!! At least her backyard had a tall privacy fence surrounding it, but that would only shield me from view from people on the ground level. Overlooking Crystal's backyard were at least four other houses on all sides, and anyone on the upper levels would be able to clearly see me if they happened to look out their windows. I was deftly afraid of what might happen if I were caught!

"Alright Dale. You're in really good shape, and we all want to make sure you stay that way." Crystal said, as we reached the middle of her yard. "That's why you're going to be doing a naked exercise routine for all of us out here." I didn't know if I was starting to love or hate that mischievous smirk she always got when she was coming up with my next task. "Each of us is going to pick an exercise for you to do, and you have to do it without question! Marcy, you can go first."

Marcy got a big bushing smile at that. "Ok, Dale. Do 100 jumping jacks!" She said, and then started letting out little tiny squeals as I made each jump. In fact all the girls seemed to get a little breathless watching as my cock bounced for them over and over. It was delightful to see them get that way about me, but I was also still worried about what would happen if someone caught me, so I didn't get to totally enjoy it at the time.

"My exercise is 100 sit-ups!" Jo commanded, once I was done with the jumping jacks. I got down on the soft grass, bare as can be, with my cock pointing straight up into the open sky. Before I started, an airplane flew overhead, and I had to wonder if it was possible for the passengers to see me like this! I started my sit-ups, but Jo stopped me. "No! No! No! With your legs open, dude!" She demanded, and so I complied. The girls stood at my feet at first, watching as I completed about 20 sit-ups. Then the three girls decided they wanted a closer view.

Crystal sat down right in between my legs, and Jo and Marcy flanked me on each side. Then they all seemed to silently communicate with one another! Suddenly all three girls had their soft little hands all over my hypersensitive privates again!! "Oh God!!" I gasped loudly in response, unable to control my volume.

"Keep going, dude!" Jo demanded, as I was about halfway through the sit-ups. "You got at least 50 more to go!! Well stop tickling your tackle unit when you're finished! Just think of it as an incentive to keep you going!"

"Oh my gosh! Look at how much he is leaking!!!" Marcy commented, making another delighted giggling sound.

"I know. His cock feels so slippery now!!!" I could see Crystal's beaming smirk come into my view on every sit-up I made, her face hovering right above my bare private parts. I’d never seen my cock looking so purple in color in all my life!!

I was desperately attempting to go as quickly as I could, because the pleasure was so intense from their touching that it almost felt painful. All it would take is for one of them to grab a hold and stroke me a couple times, and I knew I would explode!! But instead all of this light tickling and teasing they were doing was just keeping me on a constant edge!!! They had figured out how to have their fun with me without letting me have an orgasm, and it was frustrating beyond belief!!!

Finally I made it through all 100 sit-ups, and I collapsed back onto the grass with a thud, desperate to catch my breath. True to their word, the girls stopped their torture, and let me and my privates have a rest for a few minutes.

Crystal offered her hand to help me back to my feet. Then it was her turn to pick my final exercise. "This one is going to really take it out of you, my sweet boy." She almost seemed to give me an apologetic look. "You're going to be doing wind sprints back and forth across the grass for 5 minutes."

She led me over to the edge of the grass near the patio, by taking me by my hard cock of course, which was just screaming in agony at me by this point, and had me turn to face the open yard. "Ready! Set! Go!" She yelled, and I was off. It was difficult for me to run, not just because I was nude, fully erect, and had difficulty with my cock and balls bouncing so freely as I ran, but also because I wasn't wearing any shoes. I was running in just my bare feet. It felt like I could slip and fall the entire time, so I had to slow my normal running pace a bit. That meant that my unit bounced and jiggled around that much more for the girls, which they took great joy in watching every time I would turn around to run back towards them. Apparently they were getting just as much joy watching me running in the other direction, as Crystal reminded me of my bare behind. "Such a tight cute little butt he's got!!!" She commented to the other girls with another one of her sexy smirks, as I turned around in front of them.

I was just about done with my sprints, when suddenly there was a loud shriek from the yard next door. "Mom, he's naked!!!" I was caught, and just froze in a panic in the middle of the yard. The young neighbor girl from next door had used the runner beam along the bottom of the fence as a footstool to peer over the top at me!

"Hey Susie!" Crystal just beamed, walking over to the fence to speak with the girl. I finally got some sense enough to try and cover myself, but it was almost impossible with the way I was so erect at this point.

"What's going on over there!?!" I could hear a woman talking from the other side of the fence, although I could not see her. It must have been Susie's mother. Both Jo and Marcy were just giggling at me, offering me no help whatsoever! "Did you say something about a naked boy!?!"

"Just come over here, miss, and I can explain everything to you." What was she doing!?! Why would Crystal invite them over here!?!

Crystal opened the gate for them, and now not only was I naked in front of the three girls, I was also now naked in front of this lady and her young daughter!!!

"This is Dale, my brother's best friend. He's training for a triathlon. He was having a bit of difficulty with chafing, and so my mom suggested that he try training without his shorts." Crystal explained. Then she gave me that gesture again, telling me to drop my hands. When I didn't comply, she gave me a stern look like she meant business. Dropping my hands, now I was exposed completely in front of the pretty lady and her cute daughter too!!!

"Oh my!!" The lady said, getting a large grin as she saw my erection. "He is pretty handsome." She said, and then she shook her head as if to clear out the cobwebs. "Well, your backyard is pretty private. Susie, you shouldn't spy on people like that."

"Sorry mom…" Susie said, but I don't think she had a sorry bone in her body, just taking great joy at seeing me naked. Her grin was just as wide as her mom’s.

"Well, you'll be 13 in a month anyway. It's about time you learned a little about boys." Now the lady had a large smirk. "But we better get going now, Susie. We still need to go shopping."

"Aww…" The young girl complained. "Can't I say with Crystal instead???"

"No Susie!" The mom said sternly, and took her hand. "Obviously you lack the maturity of these older girls. Now it's time to go!" And she dragged the young girl back home.

All three girls started laughing at me once they were gone. "Holy shit, dude! I can't believe they really just both saw you naked!!" Jo taunted and laughed.

"It was so cute the way Susie was looking at you!" Marcy exclaimed, with another one of her giggle fits.

"Let's get back into the house, before anyone else catches Dale this way." Crystal said, and then just as every time before, she used my erection as a handle to pull me into the living room.

I felt a little better being inside again, but my cock was screaming for a release at this point. I was sweating from the exercise, but I don't think that was the only reason I was sweating. I'm sure it had something to do with just how worked up I had become! Not once today had Crystal gotten me off, and I was totally frustrated with her beyond anything for that fact!!

As if she was reading my mind, she took a long look down at my throbbing, twitching erection, seemingly satisfied with my predicament. "I think it's time we give Dale a chance to cum, don't you girls!?"

"Hmmm… I don't know? I kinda like him this way." Jo said with that evil smirk.

"Come on, Jo! Look at the poor guy! He needs it so bad!" Marcy giggled, rocking back and forth on the balls of her feet, anticipating what it would take to make me cum for them.

"I gave Dale a little promise before you girls got here." Crystal explained to them. "I told him that he would be sucked three times today if he went along with everything I wanted." Crystal got down on her knees in front of me! My heart went to my throat in anticipation of the strongest orgasm of my life!! And she was going to use her mouth to do it!!!! "And there are three of us! So I think it's only fair that we each suck on Dale for a bit. Would you like that, Dale!? Would you like my friends to suck on your cock too?" I eagerly nodded my head to her, as my throat felt closed at that moment. A blowjob from each of the girls!!!!! That would make everything I had been through today totally worth it! "Good!!" Then she leaned forward to take me into her mouth, and her tongue flicked ever so lightly on the end of my super sensitive penis, once, twice, three times, and then she stopped!!! She got up, giving me her mischievous smile again!!!!! I just gasped!!!! I couldn't speak, I was so rattled!!!!

"Your turn, Jo!" Jo did almost the same exact thing to me!! She just took me into her mouth, made a slight suction on it, and then she released me!! She gave me that evil smile as she stood.

Marcy had the last turn, but she tried to be fair to me. I felt her soft tongue slithering all over my sensitive glans as she held me inside of her mouth, but then as soon as I made a moan, the other girls pulled her away from me!!! I was a horny, desperate mess, but at that moment I had no strength left in me to complain.

"Damn, look how horny you are, dude!!" Jo said with a laugh.

“Aww, my poor boy.” Crystal came forward and gave me a hug. “I was just teasing you. Now I will show my friends just how hard I can make you cum!” With that she and her friends all sat down on the couch, and she beckoned me over. “Both of you scoot a little closer. You’re not going to want to miss this.” She told the girls, and they all moved as close together as possible, as I stood with my erection right at their eye level.

“Ready girls?” Crystal asked.

“Oh yeah!!” Marcy said, bouncing her legs a little.

“Yeah, let's see what this naked dude’s made of!” responded Jo, and then she gave me a wink.

“Ok! 3…” Crystal started counting down. She looked me directly in the eye, seductively licking her ruby red lips.

“2…” My erection twitched right in their faces, and all four of us seemed to be holding our breath in anticipation!!

“1…” Crystal took hold and stroked me maybe three or four times, and suddenly all I could see was stars!!

“OH, OH GOD!!!!!” I shouted! I’d never felt anything this pleasurable in my life!! I wasn’t the only one yelling, as all three girls squealed violently as I jizzed right in their faces!!! Crystal not only made sure she got covered in my stuff, but also got her girlfriends covered in my spunk as I shot load after load at them as well!!!

That was the last image I remember seeing, as the next thing I knew I was lying down on the carpeted floor, looking up at the three girls standing over me, all three of their faces covered in my ejactulation. I didn’t even know so much could build up inside of me!!

“Oh my god, dude! That was fucking awesome!!!” For the first time I saw Jo with a genuinely beaming smile on her face.

“I know!!!” Marcy started jumping up and down, and suddenly I realized I could see right up her skirt to her white panties from the position I was in.

Crystal knelt down next to me, taking my finally soft penis into her hand to clean it with some tissue. “Was it worth the wait?” She asked me. I just smiled at her and nodded my head. Then I let my head rest back on the floor, closing my eyes for a while. I was entirely spent after such a gigantic release!!

I think I fell asleep, because the next thing I knew Crystal was tapping me on the shoulder. “Hey Dale. Wake up.”

“Huh, what?”

“I want to show you something. Come to my room with me.” She offered me her hand to help me to my feet.

“What do you want to show me? Where are Jo and Marcy?” I asked, realizing the other girls were nowhere to be found.

“They went home.” She explained. She came forward, and it looked like she was going to grab me by the penis to drag me where she wanted again, but instead she took my hand. “Now, come with me. I have a surprise for you.”

“A surprise?” I asked as she brought me to her bedroom.

“Uh huh!” She got that mischievous smile on her face again, which made me a little nervous. What could she be up to now? “Now be a good boy and close your eyes for me.”

I debated with myself on whether I should do it, but my curiosity won out. I covered my eyes, and waited. I could hear her moving around a little, wondering what she was up to. After about a minute, she seemed to stop. “Ok, Dale. Open your eyes.” She said, sounding like she was about two feet in front of me.

I opened my eyes, and there before me was Crystal, totally and completely naked!!! She was holding her arms behind her back! I could see everything! Her beautiful perky breasts, capped off with the hardest light-pink nipples I’d ever seen! Her gorgeous flawless skin, totally unblemished! I could even see that sexy little slit of hers in between her legs, completely bare, as she had no hair whatsoever down there!! She giggled at my astonishment. “I told you if you were a good boy for me today I’d give you everything you could ever want!”

“WOW!!!” I gasped.

She looked down, and her eyes went wide. I had gone completely erect again at the mere beauty of her nudity!

All of a sudden she pounced at me, furiously kissing me, knocking us backwards onto the bed! My hands were all over her body, and hers all over mine! My cock slid inside of her effortlessly as I rolled over on top of her, and she moaned, “Ohhhhhh, Dale!!!!!” Our bodies intertwined, and I knew what it was like to become as one with another. After everything today, she didn’t last too long before she started squealing her head off. It turns out she had been on edge the entire day too, maybe even more so than me. She was probably up to her third orgasm by the time I released inside of her!!!

The two of us cuddled with each other after our first time, both of us just smiling wide as we held our heads together. “I guess I can admit I like you now...” I told her, finally.

She giggled at that. “Now Dale, be a good boy and tell me how you really feel, or do I need to take hold of your truth stick again?” She raised one of her eyebrows at me.

“Alright. I love you, Crystal.”

“I love you too, Dale.” She said back with a gorgeous smile. “Especially when you’re on top of me!” At that I grabbed her by the arms, making her let out a delighted squeal, and positioned her so that she was back underneath me, ready for the next round!

You might wonder if we continued our clothed female, naked male relationship. We did, but I'll leave it up to Crystal if she wants to tell the tale. Oh, but I did warn her that one day, in the not too distant future, when she’s least expecting it, she might just find herself going through her own clothed male, naked female experience.

The end.
Last edited by superevil7 on Mon Sep 05, 2022 6:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
NudeBaG

Re: My Best Friend's Stroker (Alternate Ending - Aug 13)

Post by NudeBaG »

Fantastic alternate ending!
superevil7

Post by superevil7 »

NudeBaG wrote: Sun Aug 14, 2022 5:58 am Fantastic alternate ending!
Thank you! I'm still not sure which one I like better honestly.
Executionus

Post by Executionus »

Great endings! Both were good in their own ways.

I will add my vote that ending #2 was significantly better. It produced too much of a shocking whiplash effect in version 1 when Dale started shouting angrily at Crystal in the original version. It kinda broke the mood some.

It also seemed out of character for Dale on some level. Dale had yet to make even one single decision on his own all story without being pressured by someone else. If his personality was any more sub, Jared Fogel would be eating him.

So much of their sexual dynamic revolved around Crystal having absolute control of Dale while Dale secretly loved every bit of it, and it works far better with Crystal rewarding Dale for being a good sub by finally giving him everything he wanted at the end. Crystal retaining absolute control even as she revealed her own naked body to him was a nice touch in version 2. I could see Dale agreeing to be Crystal's edged plaything on a very regular basis as long as he knows for a fact that he will always get sex from his beautiful tormentor (who herself is being edged the whole time by her dom fetish).
superevil7

Post by superevil7 »

Executionus wrote: Sun Aug 14, 2022 7:00 am I will add my vote that ending #2 was significantly better. It produced too much of a shocking whiplash effect in version 1 when Dale started shouting angrily at Crystal in the original version. It kinda broke the mood some.
I can see that. I did worry it might come across as a little harsh when Dale snaps. That is why I had Crystal say she liked it when he was forceful.

I wrote the original ending with the idea in mind that Crystal knew of Dale's crush on her. In chapter 4 she is not disappointed that Dale might not like her, she is disappointing that Dale doesn't have enough of a backbone to admit it. She went into the day of edging with the idea of getting him to admit it. Only she didn't realize how long or how far she would have to take it in order to get him to snap, nor how hard he would snap when he finally did. But in chapter 4 she does bring up the idea of her being his property too.

I can definitely see how the second ending comes across as much more satisfying in the end.
Executionus wrote: Sun Aug 14, 2022 7:00 am So much of their sexual dynamic revolved around Crystal having absolute control of Dale while Dale secretly loved every bit of it, and it works far better with Crystal rewarding Dale for being a good sub by finally giving him everything he wanted at the end. Crystal retaining absolute control even as she revealed her own naked body to him was a nice touch in version 2. I could see Dale agreeing to be Crystal's edged plaything on a very regular basis as long as he knows for a fact that he will always get sex from his beautiful tormentor (who herself is being edged the whole time by her dom fetish).
I can agree with that. Although in both ending he does warn her he might be getting a bit of revenge on her one day. I did kind of want to write that.
drtickle

Post by drtickle »

Great story, great endings, both of them. Although I'm with Executionus her, I liked the second one better, too. I like that they both ended with a "happily ever after" in the end.

Keep it up, and keep those characters tickled of course ;-)
drtickle :mrgreen:
superevil7

Post by superevil7 »

drtickle wrote: Sun Aug 14, 2022 9:46 pm Great story, great endings, both of them. Although I'm with Executionus her, I liked the second one better, too. I like that they both ended with a "happily ever after" in the end.

Keep it up, and keep those characters tickled of course ;-)
Thanks drtickle! Besides the obvious, what was your favorite part of the story?
drtickle

Post by drtickle »

superevil7 wrote: Mon Aug 15, 2022 1:53 am Thanks drtickle! Besides the obvious, what was your favorite part of the story?
I really like the concept of horny boys getting deeper into trouble just because of their sexual lust and frustration. So the part where Dale hands himself over is hot. And CFNM with a bunch of girls mixed with tickling is always hot!

Thanks again for the story!
drtickle :mrgreen:
Executionus

Post by Executionus »

superevil7 wrote: Mon Aug 15, 2022 1:53 am Besides the obvious, what was your favorite part of the story?
I'd have to vote for the way that Crystal revealed Dale to Jo and Marcy, being meticulous in her control of all three of them and making all three sweat with anticipation while the blind girls unknowingly stood in front of a naked guy on the cusp of orgasm. The no-warning exposure produced a great reaction in the girls, especially Marcy who instantly became thirstier than a lost desert nomad in July.

Crystal's absolute control of everything and everyone, usually through use of carrot on a stick tactics, was a consistent high point of the story. Most characters in these stories have to threaten people to get them to obey. Crystal, however, can simply inform her playthings that absolute obedience is rewarded with unfathomable pleasure. Her toy knows that she isn't bluffing, leading to him willingly becoming her slave. She even had similar control over the girls through use of Dale as leverage.