My Best Friend's Stroker

Stories about boys ending up in compromising situations, preferably naked and embarrassed, as the name suggests.
superevil7

Re: My Best Friend's Stroker (Alternate Ending - Aug 13)

Post by superevil7 »

Executionus wrote: Mon Aug 15, 2022 10:32 pm I'd have to vote for the way that Crystal revealed Dale to Jo and Marcy, being meticulous in her control of all three of them and making all three sweat with anticipation while the blind girls unknowingly stood in front of a naked guy on the cusp of orgasm. The no-warning exposure produced a great reaction in the girls, especially Marcy who instantly became thirstier than a lost desert nomad in July.
Rereading some of 'Trapped in the Shower' I feel like I unconsciously put some of Lisa into Marcy :lol: I hope you don't mind.
Executionus wrote: Mon Aug 15, 2022 10:32 pm Crystal's absolute control of everything and everyone, usually through use of carrot on a stick tactics, was a consistent high point of the story. Most characters in these stories have to threaten people to get them to obey. Crystal, however, can simply inform her playthings that absolute obedience is rewarded with unfathomable pleasure. Her toy knows that she isn't bluffing, leading to him willingly becoming her slave. She even had similar control over the girls through use of Dale as leverage.
This might be blasphemous for me to say on this forum, but I don't feel like Crystal had the intention of embarrassing Dale (or her brother) at all. She just wanted to have some fun with Dale while he is naked, and wants to share in that fun with her friends, whether that be Wendy with her brother, or Jo and Marcy with Dale. But she expects the boys to have a good time too.

I tend to prefer the carrot over the stick in most of my stories.
drtickle wrote: Mon Aug 15, 2022 10:04 pm I really like the concept of horny boys getting deeper into trouble just because of their sexual lust and frustration. So the part where Dale hands himself over is hot. And CFNM with a bunch of girls mixed with tickling is always hot!

Thanks again for the story!
Yeah, Dale just keeps going along with more and more as he gets even hornier. Thankfully Crystal is there to keep a level head, of sorts at least. :lol:
Of course I had to include just a bit of tickling. Where would the fun be without it?
Executionus

Post by Executionus »

superevil7 wrote: Tue Aug 16, 2022 4:14 am Rereading some of 'Trapped in the Shower' I feel like I unconsciously put some of Lisa into Marcy :lol: I hope you don't mind.
I don't mind. I prefer audience members in these stories who are lost in lust from what they are seeing as opposed to ones who are stoic or respond with just mockery. Marcy was significantly different from Lisa in certain key ways anyway, such as Marcy not trying as hard to be the center of attention at all times. Lisa with a naked slave boy edged that badly would 100% try everything in her power to make him lose control to either jack himself off against Crystal's orders or, if possible, cum spontaneously from the magnitude of how horny she was making him.
superevil7 wrote: Tue Aug 16, 2022 4:14 am This might be blasphemous for me to say on this forum, but I don't feel like Crystal had the intention of embarrassing Dale (or her brother) at all. She just wanted to have some fun with Dale while he is naked, and wants to share in that fun with her friends, whether that be Wendy with her brother, or Jo and Marcy with Dale. But she expects the boys to have a good time too.
That's basically how I saw her too. She even explained to Dale a couple times that she assumed both guys had CFNM fantasies (which she also had) so she saw everything as being universally beneficial. And it's not like she could have forced Dale to comply with anything if he didn't want to do it. He could've quit at any time.

There are loads of stories on here of willing subs being exposed by their doms with both of them getting massively turned on by the sub's humiliation. It's hardly blasphemy, it's a common CMNF and CFNM style.
GeekGuy

Post by GeekGuy »

i loved the story both endings were cool. idk what one I like better. at the risk of sounding greedy could there be an epilogue or part 2 telling john and wendy that they are now a thing, hearing about john and wendy's date, maybe a double date?
superevil7

Post by superevil7 »

GeekGuy wrote: Wed Aug 17, 2022 3:25 am i loved the story both endings were cool. idk what one I like better. at the risk of sounding greedy could there be an epilogue or part 2 telling john and wendy that they are now a thing, hearing about john and wendy's date, maybe a double date?
I see you are not familiar with my writing. Practically everyone ends up together in my stories :lol: No, just teasing. But I would put it on good authority that John and Wendy are now together.

And I did leave it open for Crystal to continue the story from her perspective, if I ever feel like continuing with these characters.
GeekGuy

Post by GeekGuy »

superevil7 wrote: Wed Aug 17, 2022 3:36 am
GeekGuy wrote: Wed Aug 17, 2022 3:25 am i loved the story both endings were cool. idk what one I like better. at the risk of sounding greedy could there be an epilogue or part 2 telling john and wendy that they are now a thing, hearing about john and wendy's date, maybe a double date?
I see you are not familiar with my writing. Practically everyone ends up together in my stories :lol: No, just teasing. But I would put it on good authority that John and Wendy are now together.

And I did leave it open for Crystal to continue the story from her perspective, if I ever feel like continuing with these characters.
sorry I meant dale and crystal telling jonh and wendy that they are together :)
superevil7

Post by superevil7 »

GeekGuy wrote: Wed Aug 17, 2022 4:56 pm sorry I meant dale and crystal telling jonh and wendy that they are together
I see. I think John would be happy for the two of them. He practically gave Dale his blessing when he admitted to liking his sister. Before John even left on his date with Wendy, I'm sure he had a pretty good idea of what might happen between Crystal and Dale. He might be surprised to learn that the two of them had full on intercourse together though. I doubt that Dale and Crystal would admit that to him though. Not for a long time at least.
cfnm1961

Re: My Best Friend's Stroker

Post by cfnm1961 »

Like others, I was looking forward to the walk in the park, and other potential future hijinks, like maybe a double-date to a drive-in movie with naked boys in the car. Girls get out to go to the snack bar, run into some of their girlfriends and invite 'em back to meet their dates.