Unwanted Biology Lesson - School ENM

Stories about boys ending up in compromising situations, preferably naked and embarrassed, as the name suggests.
Theoneandonly10

Unwanted Biology Lesson - School ENM

Post by Theoneandonly10 »

It was a stinking hot summers day in Sydney, Australia, typical yet still surprising in its intensity. I was a young, 11 year old year 7 student at a generic Australian high school. In fact, we had only just started high school a couple of weeks previously and everyone, girls and boys alike, were still getting to know each other. The air was filled with excitement, uncertainty and nervousness, as girls and boys from all different areas were thrust into a strange, new school full of strange, new faces. The day started out as any other day - roll call, followed by mathematics, followed by lunch and then science. By the time that science came around I was actually glad to get back into the air conditioned classroom - I had been running around like a maniac playing football and was sweating buckets! My best friend, Ethan, was much like me - athletic, tanned, tallish with normal length brown hair. Physically we were very similar. We both played football and swam and were in great physical condition. The areas where we differed were mainly in intellect and personality. I was a pretty bright kid and excelled in most of my subjects where as Ethan was always trailing behind. He didn't like school work to be honest, however, it was at school where he was happiest due to his love of girls. He had always been an extremely confident kid and, even at the age of 11, was constantly trying to get new girlfriends and had a reputation for being a "bad boy". The girls were well aware of his attractiveness and would fawn over him whenever they got the chance. Another area of difference was his penis size. Ever since we were small children we would shower and bath together and had no qualms about nudity, and it was clear that he was miles ahead in development compared to me and all the other boys. His large, circumcised penis hung down at least 4 inches (I'd never seen it erect) and, although he had no pubic hair yet, was clearly developing much quicker in terms of his thickness, too.

As Ethan and I waited outside the science classrooms aching to get inside and feel the rush of cool air sweep over us, we noticed a nerdy, bespectacled new teacher struggling over to us with a box full of books, frantically trying not to drop them while she fumbled for her keys.

"Boys, give me a hand here please!" this new teacher demanded, already flustered from the heat.

We took the books off her as she let us inside, along with 3 other girls who all took seats in the front row.

"Thanks, boys. I'm Miss Callow" she said politely as she stood behind her desk.

"Alright, class, for those who didn't hear my name is Miss Callow and I'll be taking elective biology for the remainder of this semester. Starting at this young man we will all stand up and introduce ourselves, what your favourite movie is and what schools you came from" Miss Callow whimpered, confidence lacking, meekly pointing at me to start the introduction process. There were only 5 kids in the class so it wouldn't take long. I stood up.

"Hi, my name's Blake. I'm from Loonabah Public School and my favourite movie is Transformers" I mumbled, not really taking interest. Ethan then stood up.

"Hi everyone, I'm Ethan, I'm from Loonabah too and my favourite movie is The Princess Diaries!" he confidently stated, purposefully choosing a ridiculously girly film. He turned to the girls with a smirk on his face as they all softly giggled, appreciative of the joke. Next up was Alicia, who proclaimed:

"Hi, I'm Alicia. Me and Lucy are from Loreto Private and we both have the same favourite film - Twilight!!"

Alicia sat down as Lucy stood up and simply nodded while saying:

"Alicia said it all, and my name's Lucy"

Lucy seemed a lot shyer than Alicia and gently blushed as she stood up, all eyes focused on her. The last girl then stood up.

"Hi, I'm Jennifer and I'm from Gosford Girls. My favourite movie is Tangled"

Everyone was now sat down again as Miss Callow stood up and began to write our lesson plan on the board. I could see throughout the entire introduction that Ethan was checking out all of the girls while smiling at them. Alicia was by far the prettiest of the bunch, with dazzling green eyes, olive skin, beautiful dirty blonde hair and a spatter of freckles just over her nose. Lucy was rather plain looking, wearing braces and pigtails, her long, brown hair looking rather unkempt. She was a bit pudgy and seemed a bit conscious of her looks, hiding behind an overly long dress with her socks pulled right up to her knees. Jennifer on the other hand looked as if she was in a different strata of society. Having come from a girls school she was prim and proper, her uniform immaculate, shoes polished and not a hair out of place. She had a dark red bob and held herself as if she had been trained on how to look ladylike. She seemed quite snobby and aloof, and also a bit of a teacher's pet. The girls were stealing glances of us, weighing us boys up, as Miss Callow wrote down the plan on the board. Ethan and I had never seen the girls before so we were all quite nervous. Before long, Miss Callow turned around.

"Alright class, today we will be testing the effects of various chemicals on living organisms. I want you all to gather around the front desk to observe. And I will warn you now - these chemicals are not to be played with! They aren't deadly, but they will cause horrible skin irritations, so no touching without my permission!" she scalded.

I saw Ethan smirk. I already knew what was going through his mind - he was trying to think of a way to play a trick on someone to get the girls laughing. I couldn't have been more right.

We all stood up and moved to the table and Miss Callow placed a few vials of chemicals on the desk in front of us and then took out petri dishes full of fungi and god knows what else.

"Ok class, we will begin by pouring a tiny amount on each specimen and studying the effects that each liquid causes. I want you all to write this down and I'll demonstrate how to use controls in experiments" Miss Callow instructed.

Throughout this whole class she had seemed extremely nervous. She kept mumbling to herself instruction and regulations, seemingly terrified that she was going to stuff up and blow up the school! She was fidgeting with her notes, starting to lightly sweat and generally seemed like she was extremely nervous about anything going wrong. I would later find out that this was actually the first class that she had taken by herself out of University! As Miss Callow kept turning around and looking at the instructions laid out in the books Ethan saw his chance to impress the girls. She turned around to read some instructions and Ethan picked up one of the vials and pretended to drink it, before quickly putting it back before Miss Callow saw. The girls all gently stifled their giggles as Miss Callow turned around.

"What's so funny, girls?" she inquired, not angry but definitely ruffled.

"Oh, nothing Miss Callow, we were just talking about Tangled" Jennifer professionally responded, trying her best to act like the class brown nose.

"Just concentrate on the experiment, girls" was the rather curt response from Miss Callow, as she turned around once more.

Ethan then picked up a vial to pretend to drink from it again, and just as he raised it to his mouth Miss Callow turned around. Panicked, and not wanting to get in trouble, Ethan fumbled the vial of liquid and spilled it all over the front of his shirt and pants! I would later find out that the only substance in this liquid that could be considered even remotely harmful was ethanol, yet Miss Callow started acting like it was the end of the world. As it would turn out, Ethan would definitely get the girls to smile, just not in the way that he imagined.

"Oh, my God, Ethan! What have you done?!" Miss Callow shrieked, obviously starting to panic.

The girls started cracking up, with the exception of Jennifer, who simply stood there with a stern look on her face as if it was her duty to chastise Ethan. Alicia and Lucy were obviously taking a shine to Ethan as his little stunt had amused them greatly.

"N-n-nothing, Miss...it's just...I..." Ethan stammered out, but before he had a chance to finish Miss Callow rushed over to him and grabbed him by the arm.

"We have to get this stuff off you! I could lose my job over this!" she started whining, as she dragged him over the other side of the room to the emergency wash station. The wash station was in the far corner of the classroom and looked basically like a tiny bathroom. It had a sink, a big body wash dispenser, and cupboard underneath the sink where all the packets of body wash were kept and a shower. The shower was basically a big hose that was resting on a catch at about head height, but the shower head could be pulled down and used to hose things off. The rest of us followed Miss Callow and Ethan, curious to see what she was going to do.

"Ok, off with it all, now!" she demanded, her voice getting ever more hysterical and desperate.

"W-w-what?! You mean my clothes?!" Ethan managed to blurt out in disbelief, but before he could even process was was going on Miss Callow lunged forward and whipped his shirt up over his head.

"We need to get all this stuff off you before you get hurt! Come on, take it off now!" she started screaming.

The girls were all now deathly silent and watching intently. They were a few seconds away from seeing one of their brand new classmates totally naked! And not only totally naked, but hosed down in front of them! I studied the expressions of each of the girls, which were all fairly uniform. Far from giggling the girls all now had shocked yet subtle expressions. Jennifer's eyes were now widened and focused solely on Ethan. Alicia and Lucy were alternating between looking at Ethan and whispering things to each other.

"Miss Callow, I can't...I can't...like...do it in front of everyone!" Ethan managed to protest.

"Who cares, you could get really injured! Take everything off now!" she simply demanded, not giving a second though to the other 4 children in the room.

Ethan slowly lowered his pants. He had flung his shoes and socks off already and, as his pants lowered, the 3 girls gently gasped and started whispering to each other. As Ethan had spilled most of the liquid down his front he was dripping wet all over his crotch. The effect this had was to turn his white undies more or less translucent and, as his shorts hit the floor, the outline of his over-sized penis became even more apparent. He started to flush red as the girl simply ogled their nearly naked classmate with delight. Then, it happened. Without warning, and in one smooth movement Miss Callow stood behind Ethan and whipped his undies down. This time, Alicia and Lucy stared slack jawed at the sight of Ethan's endowment. Jennifer, on the other hand, inhaled sharply before clasping her hands to her mouth, her eyes wide with shock at a sight never before seen. Ethan immediately clasped his hands over his crotch as he stepped out of his underwear, as naked as the day he was born in front of 3 of his brand new classmates. Miss Callow frantically turned on the shower head and began to rub emergency body wash all over Ethan's back. Although she was working fast she was also being extra diligent, making sure that every trace of the mysterious liquid was removed. Ethan just stood there, rooted to the spot, his face glowing red as Alicia, Lucy and Jennifer stood no more than 6 feet away, their gazes wavering for not one second.

"Raise your hands, Ethan. I need to get the backs of your arms and your sides" Miss Callow suddenly demanded, curiously a bit calmer now that she seemed to be getting things under control.

"C-c-can't you...like...get everything with...like...my arms like they are??" Ethan pleaded, obviously not wanting to give the girls any more of a show.

"Lift them up, now!" she squeeled, obviously not comfortable enough to preserve Ethan's dignity.

With hesitation, Ethan lifted them up, arms outstretched, offering the girls a clear view of his entire body. Alicia and Lucy were now beginning to relax a little bit, exchanging smiles with each other as they whispered quietly to each other. I heard Alicia softly ask Lucy if she had every seen a boy's penis before, to which the answer was no. Jennifer now had her hands clasped together over her heart, her expression still in shock but with a definite curiosity now etched over her face. Suddenly, the show got even better for the girls. Miss Callow knelt down besides Ethan so she could both reach the body wash dispenser behind him and also spray all the suds off his back at the same time.

While Miss Callow was spraying the body wash off Ethan's back she had, with her free hand, managed to get some of the already lathered body wash ready. She reached around the front and started vigorously rubbing it all over Ethan's chest and stomach, paying great attention to each inch of skin. She was taking great care to make sure that every last molecule of the liquid that had fallen onto Ethan's chest and stomach was engulfed by the disinfecting body wash. Then, again without warning, she moved her hand down to Ethan's boyhood...

He stood bolt upright, sharply inhaling at the sensation of a woman's hand rapidly lathering foamy soap all over his virgin genitals. The girls all gasped at this totally unexpected development, with only Miss Callow seemingly the only one not to be shocked.

"Show a bit of maturity, girls!" she hurriedly said, nearly robotic in her tone due to the total attention she was paying to Ethan's body.

Her hand continued to explore every inch of Ethan's flaccid appendage, moving purposefully from the base all the way to the tip of the head in 3 or 4 long, smooth strokes, making sure that every inch of exposed skin was covered in the suds. With her free hand she started spraying the pulsing stream of water all over his chest and stomach and she continued to wash his penis, before she let go of his member and reached behind him to get more body wash. To her frustration, the dispenser appeared to be out of the gel, so with one hand focusing the spray on Ethan's penis she began to try and change out the old dispenser cartridge with a new one. Miss Callow was obviously having difficultly changing the package out with one hand, and a consequence of this was that she was hardly paying attention to where the shower head was pointing - directly on Ethan's penis.

As she fumbled around behind Ethan with one hand, her attention 100% on getting that new body wash cartridge into the dispenser, the pulsating and powerful stream of warm water remained focused on Ethan's now glistening boyhood. All of a sudden his eyes started darting around the room, and a new wave of redness started to flush over his entire body. His arms were still out by his sides and he began to look increasingly nervous and uncomfortable. The girls could sense this shift in his body language.

"What's wrong with him, he looks like he's about to faint!" Alicia audibly whispered to the other girls.

"I don't know, look how red he's gone though..." Lucy replied, her eyes not wavering from Ethan's body.

"Um...don't you know what happens to a boy when...his...you know...thingy is...like...touched or something?" Jennifer quietly whispered to both girls.

Alicia and Lucy turned around to Jennifer and just looked at her, bemusement in their eyes. They both just shook their head in innocence, not knowing what to expect.

"Well...just watch...I think it's gonna happen" Jennifer studiously instructed.

And Jennifer, unsurprisingly, turned out to be correct.

The stream of water was now smashing straight into Ethan's glans, and in the few seconds after Jennifer's prediction the girls started to find out exactly why he was looking so nervous. His penis began to rapidly swell and hang lower, noticeable but not yet obvious. Then, in the space of 20 seconds, his penis gave one mighty lurch upwards and started to stiffen and stand up. The water continued to wash over his enlarging member, and although he was only 11 his penis must have been at least 6 inches long.

"Oh....so....that's what happens..." Alicia drawled, fixated on the expanding penis in front of her. She was entranced.

The three girls inched ever so closer. Jennifer stood at the back, her professional and studious demeanor now replaced by nervousness and excitement. Alicia and Lucy both stood there with their arms folded in front of them, awe etched into their expressions. Not only was this the first time that they had seen a boy's penis, but there were getting the privilege of seeing it at the height of arousal. Alicia and Lucy were stood so close together that they were practically leaning on each other, constantly turning and whispering things that I couldn't hear. Once in a while one of them would make an quiet exclamation, barely audible, a combination of shock and excitement or purely to let Ethan know what they were thinking.

"It's still getting bigger!" Lucy quietly yet enthusiastically squealed. She was now getting excited and kept turning to Alicia to see her reactions. She was now beaming, a big toothy grin spread across her face.

Miss Callow was still none the wiser to the event unfolding, as her attention was firmly fixed on the body wash dispenser. She was valiantly trying to get the new body wash packet in with one hand but it kept slipping out. She just couldn't align the catcher. The shower head was still pointing directly on Ethan's growing erection, which showed absolutely no sign of slowing down. His penis continued to rise and rise - at points it would give a firm heave upwards, before settling down and continuing to swell and slowly point upwards. I would learn later that the constant stream of water was so stimulating for him that he couldn't help but flex his penis out of arousal and to relieve the pressure. One consequence of his burgeoning erection was that the stream of water went from being focused on the entirety of his penis and testicles to slamming solely into the most sensitive part of his boyhood - the tip of the glans. Miss Callow was still much taller than Ethan and she was holding the shower head at around the height of his stomach. While Ethan's was flaccid this wasn't too much of a problem as the water sprayed firstly onto the top of his penis and flowed down towards the floor, but as he erected and started to point towards the ceiling the pulsing flow of the powerful stream make contact directly with the glans, which in turn caused him to become more aroused and stiffen considerably. At this point Ethan was now fully erect, his penis standing nearly vertically. Far from being a passing erection that would subside the constant stimulation was causing him to not only stay hard but also become increasingly aroused, and this could be seen from the sheer dynamics of his hard-on. As his penis reached it's zenith the veins around the shaft began to become more pronounced. Instead of great lurches upwards his penis had started to twitch every couple of seconds, obviously a result of the stimulation. And his glans became fully engorged, enlarged and bulbous, a shiny beacon of lust capturing the attention of all the girls.

"Look at the end part, it's super shiny now..." Lucy giggled to Alicia, barely able to contain herself.

"Actually, it's called the head. It's the most sensitive bit of a boy's thingy, that's why it has gone so hard. It's because the water keeps tickling it" Jennifer coolly explained to the girls, as they simply nodded, digesting the information as they continued to drink in the sight of Ethan's gigantic stiffy.

"So what happens now? Like, when does it go down?" Alicia softly asked Jennifer.

For the first time Jennifer looked stumped! She looked around, obviously searching for some kind of answer.

"I...um...like...I'm not sure! We'll have to watch and see..." Jennifer whispered back. As she whispered the last part all three girls turned their heads in tandem straight back to Ethan, as if they sensed that something big was going to happen.

I could see in Ethan's eyes that he was struggling not to orgasm. As we were preteen boys we talked about sex a lot and I knew for a fact that Ethan had started to masturbate. He hadn't started to ejaculate yet but he was definitely capable of orgasm. He was also horny 24/7 and couldn't go a day without looking at porn on his laptop. I knew that he could have an orgasm as easily as most other kids could polish off a happy meal. As the water continued to pulsate into his engorged glans Ethan's body language definitely began to change. He started to clench his toes as if struggling to contain the feelings washing all over his body. His already flushed face began again to flush even redder, as the colour spread down to his chest. His arms began to tremble as he started to open and close his hands, as if grabbing for some support. His breathing began to quicken and the wonderful feelings emanated out from his crotch and settled in the depth of his core as the sweat began to bead off his brow. Ethan looked at me in desperation.

"I'm gonna cum!" Ethan mouthed to me, panicked. The girls all saw this as well, however, they had no idea what "cum" meant! As soon as he mouthed that to me he looked straight ahead and shut his eyes tightly, bracing himself for what was about to happen. The shower head had only been pointed on his erection for around a minute or two but he right on the verge! By this point Ethan had lowered his arms to his side and as a consequence of this it totally blocked out Miss Callow's head - she couldn't see the girls even if she wanted to, which wasn't a danger due to her attention being still focused on the gel dispenser.

"I...I think something's about to happen...look at his face!" Lucy breathlessly whispered to Alicia.

"I've seen something like this on TV before..." Jennifer responded.

"What do you mean?" Alicia quickly whispered back, not wanting to miss out on the show.

"It was when a guy was having...like...you know...he was...sort of..." Jennifer tried to sputter, clearly uncomfortable was being too crass.

"Spit it out or we'll miss it!" Lucy impatiently hissed, not even turning to look at Jennifer

"Like...when a guy has S.E.X!" Jennifer finally managed to mumble out, taking great care to spell the word "sex" lest she be seen as anything less than prim and proper.

And with that final lesson it began to dawn on Alicia and Lucy just what was happening to Ethan. The girls stood rooted to the spot, their mouths agape at the spectacle they were about to witness. They both began nervously fidgeting, folding and unfolding their arms, as if they were struggling with the cognitive dissonance that was a result of their desire to keep watching their naked and aroused classmate being stimulated by a shower head, while at the same time wrestling with the innate knowledge that what they were doing was voyeuristic, wrong and contributing to the hellish embarrassment that Ethan was going through. Jennifer's body language was now beginning to lose all sense of prudishness as a smirk began to grow on her face. She knew exactly what was happening now and was not going to miss this show for the world. Although she didn't know that actual term for what was happening to Ethan, she reveled in the knowledge that not only was she going to witness him have an orgasm, but as a result of her instructions the two girls that she had only just met were fully aware of what was happening, too. Then, it began.

"Look, look at his thingy! It's starting to happen..." Jennifer panted to the other girls, barely audible as she slyly pointed towards Ethan's crotch. The other girls leaned in.

Ethan's penis began to twitch uncontrollably. His breathing was now getting quite rapid and he was opening and closing his fists repeatedly. His legs began to gently shake as his orgasm started. His penis gave a few more quick twitches before it gave an almighty lurch upwards, coming ever so close to touching his belly button. His glans engorged for a final time as he struggled to constrain his ecstasy. He gently closed his eyes as the indescribable feelings spread out from his crotch and engulfed his entire body. He gently arched his head back as he clenched his fists and tightened all the muscles in his legs, his body rigid as every fibre stiffened due to the waves of pleasure flowing over him. His glans now reached it's capacity and swelled greatly as the orgasm reached its peak. His penis gave one final shudder before it started to descend. Ethan slowly opened his eyes as his orgasm subsided and his penis drooped. All of a sudden he began to grimace and squint, as if he was being tickled. He looked at me, panicked, and I knew exactly what was happening.

"It's gone so sensitive!" Ethan silently mouthed to me and he began to tremble, he penis now nearly flaccid.

For the next few moments Ethan bravely stood there, grimacing as the water continued to flow over his sensitive glans. The girls began to giggle.

"See, he can't do it anymore because it's too sensitive now" Jennifer whispered to Alicia and Lucy.

All of a sudden, we heard a click and a triumphant exclamation as the shower head was quickly pointed down at the floor. Ethan gave a quiet sigh of relief as the stream of water moved away from his penis. His muscles relaxed and he started to breath normally as his now flaccid penis was getting a well-deserved break.

"Finally, I've got it!" said Miss Callow, as she closed the clasp on the now-full body wash dispenser.

She put the shower head down and, without looking again, grabbed hold of Ethan's penis with her soapy hands and started to clean it again. Ethan flinched in panic as Miss Callow's hand ran roughly over his super sensitive glans. Ethan started to squirm on the spot and breath sharply through his teeth for the few seconds that Miss Callow was cleaning him, before she turned her head to look at him.

"What's the matter, young man?" She curiously asked.

"It's just...like...the end bit...it's so sensitive" Ethan bashfully explained, barely whispering.

"Well you'll just have to put up with it until we manage to get it entirely clean!" she hissed back, obviously annoyed that she was put in this situation due to Ethan's showing off.

And with that, she gave a few more rough strokes, causing Ethan to visibly cringe. He was now shutting his eyes and clenching his teeth as Miss Callow made extra sure that his penis was free from any contaminating liquid. As far as her reasoning went, imagine the kind of trouble she would be in if Ethan ended up having a skin infection on his penis due to her negligence! Just as it looked as if she was finishing up Jennifer unexpectedly chimed in.

"It still doesn't look clean, Miss Callow. You should keep doing it just in case!"

Alicia and Lucy started to audibly giggle at this comment. Miss Callow wasn't impressed.

"That's enough, girls. Jennifer, go to the nurse and get Ethan a towel and some new clothes, right now!" she snapped back.

And with that, the show was over. Jennifer quickly went to the nurse and was back within five minutes, after which time Ethan had been cleaned all over. Alicia and Lucy still stared, but the novelty seemed to be wearing off for them. After all, they had just witnessed their new, cute, confident and funny classmate have an orgasm due to a misdirected shower head, so what more was there to see! Miss Callow seemed completely oblivious that she had indirectly given Ethan a raging orgasm as she washed him off, took the towel off Jennifer, dried him down and made him put on the new clothes.

"Now, I expect maturity from all of you. This was a one-off occurrence and if anyone is to be commended here it's Ethan for acting mature and letting me follow proper protocols. And if anyone hears about this I will not only make sure that you all fail biology, but I will make sure that each and every one of you is suspended for messing with dangerous chemicals! Do I make myself clear?!" Miss Callow sternly asked.

We all nodded our heads. There was no way Ethan and I would tell anyone else. As for the girls, well, that's a different story for a different time...
NudeBaG

Re: Unwanted Biology Lesson - School ENM

Post by NudeBaG »

Amazing story!
I hope there is a follow up!
Would have loved even MORE of a biology lesson with the girls giving him a handjob
Theoneandonly10

Post by Theoneandonly10 »

Thanks, there definitely will be a follow up :) any suggestions?
NudeBaG

Post by NudeBaG »

Maybe the teacher leaves to go find Ethan some clothes.
The girls take advantage of the teachers absence and have some fun.
Maybe they strip both Ethan AND. Blake, comparing the 2 boys and having fun with them.
Executionus

Post by Executionus »

Theoneandonly10 wrote: Thu Aug 11, 2022 7:28 pm Thanks, there definitely will be a follow up :) any suggestions?
Miss Callow is a complete train wreck of nerves at all times, so it seems highly possible that the girls could figure out that they can actually blackmail her to do their bidding by threatening to tell the principal about the chemical spill under her watch on her very first day. In order to keep her job, Miss Callow may be persuaded to give the girls a far more detailed (and totally educational) tour and demonstration of adolescent male biology in action using their classmate as a perfect model. She could be convinced by the girls that this will be no big deal since they've all already seen Ethan nude anyway. Ethan, meanwhile, can be threatened into silence because of the fact that his recklessness caused the spill in the first place and that he'd be in huge trouble if that got out.
BABYRYAN2121

Post by BABYRYAN2121 »

whatever the follow up is it should certainly focus on his shriveled little penis and probably his bare anus haha!
NudeBaG

Post by NudeBaG »

BABYRYAN2121 wrote: Sun Aug 14, 2022 2:51 pm whatever the follow up is it should certainly focus on his shriveled little penis and probably his bare anus haha!
Where did it say he had a shriveled little penis?
BABYRYAN2121

Post by BABYRYAN2121 »

maybe I was projecting my thoughts that after a cold water and a cummy he would be shriveled and small :)
dsweenz71

Post by dsweenz71 »

The girls could most certainly spill another chemical on the boys. If they found the water shut off for that room, the boys might have to walk all the way through the school to the changing room where there is a gym class going on... there are many possibilities for sure! Great story.
GriseldaGarbledina

Post by GriseldaGarbledina »

Theoneandonly10 wrote: Thu Aug 11, 2022 7:28 pm Thanks, there definitely will be a follow up :) any suggestions?
This would be both ENM and ENF, but I don't think people would object:

Weeks later, the class still hasn't calmed down from "the incident." Worse, rumors are now spreading and exaggerated(and sometimes biologically inaccurate) stories are being repeated all throughout the school. Miss Callow, unsurprisingly, is at the end of her rope.

One morning, she announces that in the interest of both restoring order and demystifying sex, she will be giving a full and thorough lesson on human anatomy to the entire class. Since Ethan was so compliant the first time, she'll be asking him to "model" once again. This time, however, he won't be alone. As punishment for her behavior during the incident, and for spreading rumors about it afterwards, Jennifer will be demonstrating *female* anatomy to the class as well.(just imagine the change in her facial expression when she hears this!)

There's a lot of directions you could go after that, but I really love the thought of Miss Callow explaining how erections work by instructing the class to carefully watch Ethan's penis get hard while she strips Jennifer completely naked for him. From there, she could make Jennifer reenact her role in the prior story, only this time she'd be narrating and pointing out her own anatomical features as well as Ethan's. They could visually and physically examine each other in front of everyone while Callow gives them orders.

I also like the idea of Miss Callow explaining sexual development by forcing one of the other boys(maybe the narrator?) to strip in front of the class as well and to point out differences between his body and Ethan's(including some very thorough measurements). It could also be fun if she goes through multiple boys, trying to find an uncircumcised one with pubic hair to compare with Ethan, and only succeeding after a few tries. If one of the girls snickered and or whispered something during this part, I'd imagine Callow would bring her up to the front of the class to give her and Jennifer the same treatment as well.

For the rest of the story, you could have Callow performing all sorts of invasive and humiliating procedures on each victim in the name of science. She would also invite the students in the audience to come up to the front of the class to thoroughly inspect the boy(s) and girl(s) on display.

Towards the end, Callow would announce to the class that she hoped they'd all taken very thorough notes(and pictures too?) because there would be a test on both male and female anatomy coming up at the end of the week, and that they had better ace it. Because, she'd threaten, if a single person flunked, or if she heard one more rumor about the chemical incident in the halls. She'd perform the lesson all over again on the lowest-scoring male and female student. And since they clearly hadn't learned the lesson, she'd have to be much more rigorous and severe in her teaching methods...

From a character standpoint, I think it would be interesting to show Callow go from a nervous, shy nerd, into a more dominant, authoritative figure(who is herself surprised by how much she enjoys it)