At the Swimming Hole (Part 1)

Stories about boys ending up in compromising situations, preferably naked and embarrassed, as the name suggests.
tennisguy713

At the Swimming Hole (Part 1)

Post by tennisguy713 »

Cyrus stepped out of the car and breathed in the fresh forest air. Reaching to touch his toes felt great, as he had been driving for around two and a half hours. Cyrus went back to unlock the trunk as his other three friends stumbled out of the Subaru and feasted their eyes on their long-awaited destination: Spirit Falls.

It was truly beautiful and Cyrus was surprised that he had never been here before. A small clear swimming hole in the shape of a long oval with two smaller pools of water connected on either side was surrounded by a dense and vast forest of evergreens. Pine needles were strewn across the packed dirt, not a picnic table or person in sight. The road they had come from was almost invisible, camouflaging a secret marvel that they had uncovered. The three friends Cyrus had brought with him were quick to voice their opinions.

“Wow there’s even a waterfall!” Marissa exclaimed, her eyes shining brightly in the early afternoon sun. What she lacked in height she made up for with her enthusiasm and positivity, her blonde pigtails swinging as she surveyed the site. “I told you we should have brought camping gear!”

Although it had been heavily discussed, the group had decided against camping as all of them still had work over the summer.

Mark rolled his eyes. “It’s only a two hour drive by car, would you rather be sleeping exposed to animals, bugs and dirt when you could be sleeping in your soft bed before midnight?” Mark wasn’t an outdoorsy guy and valued his sleep, opting even to bring his pillow with them to sleep in the car.

Marissa started “But it would be so much fun! We could build a fire and roast some marshmallows–”

“We don’t have camping gear, so I don’t know why you’re harping the point.” Alma interrupted, tossing her shoulder-length black hair behind her head. She looks around at Cyrus who hadn’t opened the trunk and was just looking at her. “Puta, what are you staring at? Vamos, or I’m going to whup that ass like my mama showed me.”

Cyrus suppressed a smile as he averted his eyes and pulled open the trunk without further comment. Alma was an impatient and irritable person at times, but he loved it when her rebellious side came out. She had few filters and her words were often sharp and arousing, especially for Cyrus. He was still side-eying Alma as he started to remove the cooler and blankets from the back. She was wearing jean shorts and a black tank top that was a little too short for her, exposing the bottom of her belly button. Out of the corner of his eye he caught a glimpse of Marissa sneaking up behind Alma.

Marissa slipped her hands on either side of Alma’s waist and quickly squeezed the exposed flesh around her stomach in a pincer movement.

“Gotcha!” Marissa shouted, giggling as Alma let out a high-pitched shriek. Alma thrashed and cussed ferociously but Marissa held on, continuing to tickle her as she said, “Sorry but we gotta get you to relax Alma, it’s the summer vacation of our senior year! Heck this might be the last time we see each other before we leave for college!”

Alma finally managed to free herself, spinning around with elbows flying as she threw her arms out in front of her. “...It would be easier to relax, if you respected MY PERSONAL SPACE!” Her tone had an edge but after a second she took a deep breath and lowered her hands. “I’ll do my best to unwind but if you touch me again mija I swear imma strip you butt ass naked and leave you here tied to a tree!” She glared daggers at her best friend.

Marissa laughed it off, she had known Alma since second grade and knew how to push her buttons without going too far. Meanwhile, Cyrus had to shift the folded chair he was holding a little further down to hide any excitement he had just had from watching the girls. He wasn't even in his swimming shorts yet.

Mark smirked at the girls’ dispute. He stretched lazily before pulling out his phone, probably to check his progress on the latest mobile game he was addicted to. His face quickly fell.

“What the fuck? No service?? Dude, Timmy is totally gonna get more stars than me!” he complained in despair. Marissa facepalmed and Cyrus sympathized. Although Cyrus played a fair amount of video games himself, Mark usually went a bit overboard, even playing on his phone when they went out for dinner. Funnily enough, he was an outgoing and charismatic guy, he just didn’t care too much what others thought of him.

Cyrus threw a bag of chips at him and hit him in the chest. “Bro, help me unload the stuff, or I’ll give you some stars to look at.” He said, flexing his bicep and looked at Alma, thinking he was quite clever with that. He immediately regretted it as Alma gave him a look that was… unimpressed.

“Alright boys” she emphasized. “Since you’re so strong and muscled you bring the stuff from the car and find us a nice place to chill, the only reason I came today was to get a nice dip.” She turned to walk down before looking back over her shoulder, making sure I was looking at her before she wiggled her ass slightly. “Let’s go, Marissa. Ciao!” She winked and stuck her tongue out at me as the two of them started to make their way down to the water, hips swinging as they made their way down the steep terrain.

Cyrus eyed their asses for a moment longer before Mark moved closer to help him move the rest of the stuff. They finished unloading everything into a pile and Cyrus was moving to close the trunk when Mark asked unexpectedly, “Sooooo… you got the hots for Alma?”

“HUH?” Cyrus asked immediately, red-faced. He and Mark were fairly close but it was the first time that Mark had asked him such a direct question. Cyrus was usually good at keeping a poker face but he was totally caught off-guard. “I mean, what of course not, she’s just, you know, I know it might look like but I swear-” he spluttered.

Mark laughed, “Relax I’m just teasing, I know you’re close after years of knowing each other and she's just like that. Still, fun times might lead to something extra you know?” He gave Cyrus a dumb glance with raised eyebrows and a cat-face smile.

Cyrus swung at him laughing, still embarrassed but getting over it, “I hate you, you know that?” He closed the trunk and gathered the stuff in his arms. “Let’s go meet up with the girls before you say more dumb shit like that. I know you got your eye on Marissa, I seen it for the last six months. So how about we just act like gentlemen and you know, DON'T TALK ABOUT IT!”
tennisguy713

Re: At the Swimming Hole (Part 1)

Post by tennisguy713 »

Hi guys!

Hope you enjoyed the intro to my first story! Sorry but it's gonna be a burner for a little bit as I try to introduce the characters and give you a sense of their personalities but I'll get to the exciting stuff ASAP! I'd love any advice you have for my writing or ideas where the story might go, I have the next few parts planned out but I've definitely nowhere near planned it all out yet. Couple other quick things I wanted to mention:

I wasn't quite sure where to post this story since I'm planning on having both ENM & ENF (we really need a combined section!!!) so I've posted it here for now. The later parts that have ENF I might also throw into the ENF section, as that's what my favorite is anyway ;)

Perspective of the story might change between first-person and third-person, honestly not really a good reason for that, sometimes it just feels right to do it one way or another so I'll keep you on your toes! Main character is definitely Cyrus and most first-person parts will star him.

I won't be able to post as often as I like but I promise to get out parts quickly! Next part should be coming out shortly but after that I'm gonna aim for a new part every week at the latest.

Anyway, thanks again for giving my story a read, I've said before that I've been a long time lurker and it feels great to finally be contributing with my own stories!!! Peace out 8-)
tennisguy713
hightab

Post by hightab »

Great start to the story. Have you written this story on another web sites ?
Executionus

Post by Executionus »

tennisguy713 wrote: Fri Aug 26, 2022 3:17 am I wasn't quite sure where to post this story since I'm planning on having both ENM & ENF (we really need a combined section!!!) so I've posted it here for now. The later parts that have ENF I might also throw into the ENF section, as that's what my favorite is anyway ;)
Both sections work as combined, and I've personally written many combined stories. The ENF/ENM distinctions are mostly just to designate which gender is the primary focus in the story. You can keep it all in one thread if you wish, there's no rule against that.

And this story definitely looks like it might be interesting as it develops.
tennisguy713

Re: At the Swimming Hole (Part 2)

Post by tennisguy713 »

Part 2, first person from Cyrus's perspective!

It took about half an hour for us to move everything from the car and get settled. The girls had found a nice outcropping on the other side that hung over the water. It was flat enough for us to lay out some blankets and chairs while also potentially using the ledge as a cliff-jumping spot into the water twenty feet below.

The main issue was that the spot was on the opposite side of the swimming hole from the car, meaning a tumultuous and roundabout hike for Mark and I going back and forth. The cooler was especially tricky, us having to awkwardly hug both sides as we scrambled along rocky inclines and slippery moss, what might have easily been swaths of poison oak scratching our bare legs the whole time.

On our last trip back towards the car, Mark tried to use a small rock to jump over a puddle of mud but misjudged how slick it was. He slipped quite spectacularly, legs flailing, and almost face planted in the mud. He somehow managed to catch himself, getting his hands and shirt muddy in the process.

“Dude you OK?” I called from behind him. I tried to keep the laughter out of my voice but the noise he had made on the way down was priceless.

Mark swiveled around as best as he could while righting himself, feet on either edge of the faint trail. He almost fell again but still thrust a muddy finger at me as he regained his balance.

“Not a word, alright?” he told me as I burst out laughing. “Seriously!” He was indignant but it sounded like he was pretty close to cracking up himself. “If Marissa hears about this, she’ll think I’m a joke.” Sheesh, he was harsh on himself. I should have mentioned that around most people, he wasn’t insecure but around Marissa, whoo boy. He took a strange pride in being the “tough guy” in front of her, thinking it made him seem attractive or something. I always thought that girls probably valued kindness and being genuine over that but I guess Mark wanted to be a manly man for her.

“Yeah alright, whatever you say. I know how to not run my mouth ya know,” I responded emphatically.

Eventually we managed to bring the last few things down to our spot overlooking the clear pool of water. The girls had taken off their shirts and were already sitting on the blankets, rubbing sunscreen on each other’s backs. Marissa was kneeling in front of Alma, clad in a pair of cyan running shorts and a pink bikini top that showed off her ample cleavage. Her hands were above her head, holding up her tangled dirty blonde hair so that Alma could access her neck and upper back. Her hairless armpits and lean figure were being well shown off. Alma was crouched down behind her in a more modest bandeau bikini top (the ones that clip in the back), sunscreen in hand. Her shoulders were well toned, probably from the countless time we’d gone to hit at the high school tennis courts.

Before I could stop myself, I found myself comparing their chest sizes, as it was one of the first times that I’d seen them together without shirts. I found a clear winner in Marissa; her bikini must have been straining to cover her boobs. That being said, I still found Alma much hotter with her olive complexion and I knew that her booty made up for her size, looking amazing even covered with the jean shorts she was wearing. Of course, I’m the kind of guy that cares more about personality and stuff anyway… not like I’m a big butt guy or anything. Yeah. I’m not a pervert.

Alma caught us both staring before I had a chance to look away. She got a mischievous glint in her eye and a coy smile slipped onto her face.

“Soooooo, you guys EXCITED?” Alma met my eyes, holding my gaze before flitting her eyes downstairs and then back up to my face. She winked inconspicuously at me, causing me to blush and shift the chair I was holding again, although it was plenty obvious she had peeked my bulge.

God she was frustratingly hot. I couldn’t call her out on it because she’d just play dumb but she made sure I was well aware of her implied double meaning. Fuck. I’d gotten used to her incessant and somewhat vulgar teasing, but she was frustratingly mysterious about whether she was into me. It left me wondering and constantly off-foot.

Mark, as the only one in swimming shorts between us (driving was way more comfortable with underwear on) chose to quickly unfold a chair and take a seat. His shirt was flipped inside out to hide the mud stains he had recently obtained. Flustered as he was, he still managed to continue the conversation as nonchalantly as possible.

“Excited? Heck yeah, going to a swimming hole with my homie and a couple hot chicks as yourself? This is any dude’s wet dream, am I right Cyrus?” He looked over at me with a nervous grin. “Get it cuz like swimming…?”

I was not surprised to see Marissa’s expression mirrored mine: scrunched up in cringe. Alma had just finished putting sunscreen on their back so they switched places. As she started to apply sunscreen, Marissa rolled her eyes and let out a little sigh of exasperation.

“Well, pretty boy, I think you need to go take a dip to cool off.” Marissa tossed her hair behind her head and stared pointedly at Mark.

Mark was a bit taken back and confused. “Hey what’s so wrong with saying that you guys have great-”

I decided to interrupt before Mark could dig himself into a bigger hole, “Yo I’m going to go change real quick. I pulled my light blue swimming trunks out of my bag and pointed upstream. Although I wasn’t thrilled at changing outside, it honestly would have been way more of a hassle to walk all the way back to the car than just to find a secluded spot.

“OK. Wait, there's probably mosquitoes, do you want some bug spray?” Marissa offered some to me, a look of concern on her face.

I was about to respond before Alma interjected herself. “Wouldn’t want to get any bites on that pale white ass of yours huh?” She turned her head towards me and I saw an evil smile plastered on her face. Marissa asked her to move her hair so that she could get at her neck and Alma obliged, looking slightly annoyed.

I rubbed my forehead with my palm and closed one eye as I considered what Marissa said, “Uh no thanks Marissa, there typically aren’t many bugs right now, they only really come in August.” It was the Thursday after the 4th of July which, in addition to the solitude of this place, explained the lack of people.

I started to walk away but Alma wasn’t amused that I had ignored her. “Hey pendejo, didn’t you hear me? Don’t come crying back to us, whities around your ankles, if you get bitten on your ball-”

The sound of the rushing waterfall was interrupted by a taut SNAP.

“AIE! Puta what the… Oh my god, Rissa did you seriously just snap my BRA?! What are we in middle school?!”

As Alma continued to yammer loudly, I glanced over my shoulder. Alma’s head was turned the other way craning to look backwards but “Rissa” was looking right at me. She smiled at me apologetically and gave a nudge of her head to get me to go on ahead. Dang, she really knew how to deal with Alma. I was grateful but I couldn’t deny I was enjoying the attention from Alma’s comments…

I smiled and shook my head, turning upstream and making my way up past the waterfall.
tennisguy713

Post by tennisguy713 »

hightab wrote: Fri Aug 26, 2022 12:12 pm Great start to the story. Have you written this story on another web sites ?
Thank you! And no this is my first time posting a story somewhere, this has definitely become one of my favorite online forums. I'm still not that experienced at all when it comes to writing so hoping to improve my skills while having fun!