Scouts at girl camp

Stories about boys ending up in compromising situations, preferably naked and embarrassed, as the name suggests.
TeenFan

Scouts at girl camp

Post by TeenFan »

Scouts At Girl Camp
Chapter 1.

Three scouts, waiting for the others to arrive, stand in front of a school building. Each one has a backpack down
at his feet.

The Boys are:
BOGY, age 15 and a good athlete being the point guard of the JV basketball team and a cross country runner.
VANCE, 13 years old and tall for his age and nearly the same height as the older Bogy, but quite slender.
Ritchie, 12 years old with long brown hair, teasingly called Girly boy by the other scouts for his hair and beautiful
brown eyes. A casting agent would be delighted to discover him.

The three boys chat among themselves when a pickup truck pulls up. The scoutmaster gets out of the truck.
The three boys pick up their packs and head toward the truck.

"Hold on there boys." the scoutmaster says and the boys stop.
"Got some bad news for you guys."

"What's wrong?" asks Bogy.

"Everyone else cancelled. Seems there is a flu bug going around the school. The trip to our camp has been cancelled."

"Oh that sucks," say Vance.

"But there is some good news. The girl scout mom will pick you up and take you to her camp for the week."

The three scouts are stunned in shock and dismay. They look at each other then back to their scoutmaster.

"You're sending us to the Girl Scout Camp?" asks Bogy.

Vance starts laughing. He punches Ritchie on the shoulder.
"You'll fit right in Ritchie. In a girl scout uniform they won't know you are a boy. Did you bring your cookies with you?"
Ritchie just scowls and looks toward the scoutmaster.

A black SUV pulls up and parks next to the pickup. The girl scout mom gets out and shakes hands with the scoutmaster.
The scoutmaster motions for the boys to bring their packs over.

"I have to get going. I'll see you boys next week." The scoutmaster gets into the pickup, backs up and drives away.

The three scouts, carrying their backpacks, stand in front of the mom.

"Hello boys, my name is Mrs. Deener. I'll be taking you all to Camp Bush. It's a three hour drive so we need to get going."

The passenger car door shuts and a tall, very attractive girl walks around the car. The girl is 14 years old. She wears
baggy red shorts and a yellow tanktop that is too big and loose fitting for her.

"This is my daughter Dora. She will be going to camp with us."

Dora shakes all the boys hands. She doesn't fill out her tanktop much at all.
"I'm happy to meet you guys. We will have an awesome time. I guarantee it. Get your packs on top of the car.
I'll get the rope."

While Dora gets the rope from the back of the SUV, the boys place their packs on the luggage rack on the roof.
Bogy and Vance tie the rope down on the luggage rack bars. Dora assists with the tying down. Dora is very close
to Vance, has her arms raised up. When Vance looks at her, he can tell she has no bra on.

"Do you play sports? You um, look fit." Vance asks.

"She's the captain of the basketball team," says Mrs. Deener. "I'll wager she can beat the pants of all of you."

"Speaking of pants off, I have an idea," says Dora. "Halfway to camp there is a swimming hole by a highway
overpass. Let's get ready to swim now and we will have time to stop there."

"I love swimming but not when I can't see the bottom. I guess I'm a sissy." says Ritchie.

"Stopping at the swimming hole is an excellent idea," says Mrs. Deener. "There's a waterfall you can get under."

"Our swim trunks are in our packs and we already tied those down," says Bogy. "It will take to time to get them."

Dora goes to the back of the SUV and comes back with a black trash bag.
"There's not much room in the back of the car with all the gear. Take off your clothes and put them in this bag.
I'll stick the bag under the backpacks."

"Dora is such an organizer," says Mrs. Deener. "That's why she's the Patrol Leader of the troop. Since you boys
will be official members of the troop that means you take your orders from her. Get those clothes off and we
can be on our way."

The three boys look at each other, hesitating. Vance is the first one to take off his clothes.

"Socks and shoes too, in the bag," says Dora.

Vance dumps his shirt, pants, socks and shoes into the bag. He stands there looking at the other two boys.
Bogy shrugs his shoulders and removes his shirt. He takes everything off except underwear and dumps them
into the black bag. Bogy wears blue and white checker boxers. Vance wears fancy red and yellow striped Jockeys
briefs that fit snugly. Since Vance is so tall for his age at 5'8", but having a waistline that is only 24 inches,
he's wearing Jockeys from the Boys Department. Vance has to tuck himself in the down position or over to the
side. At the moment it's positioned to the side.

"That's ah, some impressive underwear you have there Vance," says Dora. "Mom, come look at these."

Mrs. Deener comes over. Together mother and daughter bend over and take a close look at Vance's Jockeys.
Bogy and Ritchie move to where they can see what interests their new scout bosses so much.

Dora takes her finger and runs it horizontally along the stripes of the Jockeys.
"Have you seen a stripe pattern like this before?" Dora asks.
Her finger stops at the protrusion that points off to the right and is several inches long. Dora gives a good poke,
pressing hard then pulling her hand back. There is some instant swelling and what was three inches extends to
more like six. Vance moves his hands toward the front of his groin. Mrs. Deener grabs Vance's hands and pust them
back to the sides.

"Is this underwear too tight on you Vance?" Mrs. Deener asks as she tucks a finger into the waistband at the hip.
She tugs the waistband out a couple inches, then starts sliding the finger toward the front.

Vance steps back. "No. They're fine."

"Why are you still dressed?" asks Dora looking at Ritchie who still has his pants on.

Ritchie looks a little embarrassed. "I don't have any underwear on."

Bogy and Vance laugh. Dora smiles. Mrs. Deener looks to be deep in thought.

"Dora, get one of the three ounce paper cups from the food supply box," Mrs. Deener says and she turns toward Ritchie.
"You'll just have to skinny dip it at the swimming hole."

Dora goes to the back of the car again, comes back with a small paper cup.
"Tuck this on your junk." Dora says as she hands the cup to Ritchie.

Ritchie turns around and drops his trousers, then steps out of them. Bogy and Vance chuckle. With his back
turned to the others, Ritchie places his genitals into the paper cup, pushes the cup toward the pubic mound.
The fit is fairly snug and Ritchie lets go of the cup. The paper cup stays in place. To be on the safe side,
Ritchie holds onto the cup with one hand as he bends down to pick up his clothes. Dora brings the bag over and she
kneels down to grab Ritchie's shoes, glancing over at the cup on Ritchie's crotch.

"No hair. Nice," says Dora as she places the shoes in the bag, then holds the bag for Ritchie to drop in his pants
and shirt.

"You boys are in the back seat," says Mrs. Deener. "Let's get moving."

Bogy sits on the drivers side, Vance sits on the passenger side, and Ritchie get the middle.
Dora looks over from the front passenger seat.

"You all nice and comfy? We'll be at the swimming hole in an hour."

Ritchie seems a little uneasy, sitting there with a small paper cup sticking up from his groin like some mutant
super fat penis.

The three boys nod their heads that they are ready. Mrs. Deener gets the car started.
TeenFan

Re: Scouts at girl camp

Post by TeenFan »

Hi all. First time posting here. I have several chapters written on this story so I'll be able to
add more soon.

TeenFan.
Themarble

Post by Themarble »

It's definitely a great start, I can't wait to see where this goes now that they are butt naked.
TeenFan

Post by TeenFan »

Scouts At Girl Camp
Chapter 2.

The SUV comes to a stop on a low traveled highway, where the highway goes over a small river.
The ground is higher on one side of the highway than the other. The swimming hole on the higher side is wide
with calm water. The nearby waterfall flows into the lower side and the water runs much faster.
The three boys get out of the car and do some stretching to loosen up. Ritchie has to be cautious doing his
stretching, careful that the paper cup on his crotch doesn't pop off. Dora comes around the front of the car.
She has taken off her red baggy shorts, but still has the large tanktop on and this covers up what she has on
down lower.

"That's not a girl's shirt," says Ritchie.

"This is my big brothers," says Dora. "I hate to admit it, but we don't have a lot of money. I wear a lot of my
brother's clothes but I don't mind. I'm kinda a tomboy. Dora points to the slope that goes down to the
swimming hole. "The trail is down over there."

Mrs. Deener steps over, carrying a single large towel rolled up and tucked under an arm.
"Ritchie, leave the paper cup in the back seat. You'll only lose it if you take it down to the river."

"Ritchie's going skinny dipping," says Vance.

Ritchie gives Vance the middle finger and everyone laughs except for Mrs. Deener.

"Vulgar displays will result in disciplinary measures Ritchie." says Mrs. Deener.

Ritchie walks over to the car. He pulls the cup off his genitals and tosses the paper cup on the back seat.
Turning around and walking to the group, Ritchie holds his hands in front. Vance points and laughs at him.
Dora smiles and grabs Ritchie by an arm. Dora leads in front, holding onto Ritchie's arm as she walks off the
side of the highway and onto the trail. Bogy and Vance follow and Mrs. Deener brings up the rear.

Near the water, Mrs. Deener sits on the ground. Dora goes to the water first. At the edge she bends down and
puts her hand into the water. The boys get a full view of Dora's behind and she is wearing white cotton panties.
Dora straightens back up and turns around.

"The water's not too cold, come on." Dora turns around and steps into the watering hole.

The three boys follow and soon everyone is waist deep. Ritchie can move his hands about now, covered
by the water and being shorter than the others.

"We only have half an hour, then we hit the road." says Mrs. Deener.

Dora goes under fully. She comes back up laughing and splashing the boys. The loose fitting yellow tanktop now fits
like an extra skin on Dora's body, her nipples darker and protruding. The three boys can't help staring.

"How do you know about this place?" asks Bogy. "You can barely see it from the road."

"We stop here every year that I've been going to Camp Bush. We don't have much time. Must check out
the waterfall." Dora heads of toward where the calm water starts to spill over in the falls.
"There's a trail down to the lower level."

The three boys follow Dora as she leads to the edge of the falls. On one side there is a trail leading down, a steep slope.
Dora gets out of the water and heads down. The steepness of the slope makes each have to use both arms to hang onto
branches of trees, to keep from falling down.
At the bottom Dora turns back around. Vance is down next and he turn back around. Vance starts laughing and Bogy
turns back to see Ritchie uncovered, using both arms to hold himself up.

"Stop laughing at me Vance," Ritchie yells.

"You're brave, letting her see your dick like that," say Bogy.

"Well, what am I supposed to do?"

"Find yourself a fig leaf Ritchie," Vance yells back.

Dora slaps Vance on the butt with her hand, hard. Vance jumps and yells out.
Now Bogy and Ritchie are laughing at Vance.

"Be nice or you might lose your clothing privilege at the camp." says Dora.

Bogy and Ritchie come down the slope the rest of the way and they stand next to Dora.
Ritchie covers himself up again, even though everyone has seen him fully naked.

"What do you mean, lose my clothing?" asks Vance as he rubs his butt.

"At Camp Bush clothing is a privilege, not a right. Violations of the rules are punished severely.
Believe me, losing one's clothing privilege is the mildest punishment. But enough chatter, let's get
into the falls."

Dora steps over to the waterfall coming down. She goes to the backside of the falls and slips through along
the rocks and disappears. The boys follow. There is a natural cubby hole where the waterfall flows over
the top and down, forming a small pocket. There is barely enough room in the pocket for four kids.

"This is awesome," says Bogy.
"It's like a private place to disappear," say Vance.
"It's like being in a Tarzan movie in the jungle," says Ritchie as he reaches both hands out and places them into
the falling water.

"It would be great to have showers like this every day," says Dora. "Go on, get in the waterfall."

Ritchie, his hands already in the streaming water, steps in the rest of the way. A few seconds later he comes back
into the cubby hole. "That's sooo, so awesome," Ritchie says. "You guys gotta do it."

Vance goes next. He steps into the falling water and is gone for several seconds and is back.
"That is like taking ten showers at the same time."

Bogy goes next. He steps into the falling water and is gone for a few seconds. Bogy comes out with just his
head and upper body, leaning a little. "This is so cool." Bogy leans back into the waterfall for several more
seconds. Bogy steps into the cubby hole, pushing his hair back and getting the water out of his eyes.

Vance and Ritchie start laughing. Bogy opens his eyes and looks at Dora. She is smiling a sly "gotcha" smile and
she's looking down. Bogy looks down and sees his boxers are down around his ankles.
Whereas Bogy might not be longer than the typical 15 year old, he has width to more than make up for it.
And he has a large head clearly visible on a circumcised penis.

"Oooooh, I like cut," says Dora. "Cut is much nicer looking."

Bogy bends over and quicky pulls his boxers up. "Don't tell your mom you saw me."

"She won't care," says Dora as she turns to look at Ritchie. "Ritchie don't care anymore I see."

Bogy and Vance look over at Ritchie, who isn't covering up anymore.

"What do you mean by cut?" asks Ritchie.

"Do you play on a sports team?" asks Dora.

"No, I don't"

"Well, if you did you would have seen more boys naked. Dora steps over to kneel down in front of Ritchie.
She grabs Ritchie's penis with the right hand.

"Woah," says Vance, leaning closer to look.

Dora tugs on the front of Ritchie's penis. The foreskin pulls forward. "This foreskin has been cut off of Bogy's
dick." Dora now holds the back end of Ritchie's penis with the left hand as she slides the foreskin back as far
as it will go. "If yours was cut your dick would look like this. The head fully visible."

"Oooh, nobody explained that to me before," says Ritchie. "I have seen other boys with that missing but I didn't
know how that happened. Why is your dick cut Bogy?"

Everyone turns to look at Bogy. Bogy looks around from face to face. He looks uncomfortable.

"My mother is Jewish."

"Oh, that's cool. I didn't know that," says Vance.

Dora lets go of Ritchie's penis and she stands up. "I'm sure our 30 minutes is up. We need to get back
to the car."
TeenFan

Post by TeenFan »

Scouts At Girl Camp
Chapter 3.

Dora and the three scouts step out of the watering hole and approach Mrs. Deener.

"Right on time" Mrs. Deener says, getting up and unfolding the large towel. Mrs. Deener steps over to Ritchie and begins
rubbing the towel up and down his back. "Come over here Dora and help me with this. Grab the end of the towel and
do the front side."
Dora comes over, reaches down and around Ritchie's body to grab the low end of the towel. Bringing it around she proceeds
to dry off Ritchie's chest. Mrs. Deener works down the back as Dora works down the front, rubbing and drying every inch.

"Okay Vance, you're next" Mrs. Deener says.
Ritchie moves aside and Vance takes his place. Again the same drying, except since Vance is wearing underwear it does
require a little more rubbing to get dry. This time Vance's penis is in the front position, tucked down and forming an
impressive bulge due to how scanty his Jockey briefs are. After a vigorous rubbing of the towel on the front of his
underwear, and with Dora even reaching between the legs and rubbing between the cock and the crack, the bulge at the
front of Vance's Jockeys has swelled significantly. Vance looks over at Bogy with an expression of "What do I do", getting a
shrug from Bogy's shoulders in reply.

Ritchie, standing only a couple feet away and watching this intimate rubbing on Vance's most delicate areas, looks down to see
his penis has sprung to full attention. He covers up for the first time since the waterfall. Somehow this pushed his buttons
more than when Dora was rubbing his dick at the waterfall.

"Now your turn Bogy" says Dora.

Vance steps over to stand next to Ritchie and looks down at Ritchie's hands cupped at the crotch. Vance snickers and
grabs Ritchie's arm. Vance pulls on the arm, tugs hard on it, but Ritchie holds his hands glued to the crotch.
Bogy has taken position between Mrs. Deener and Dora, is getting the rubdown. Since Bogy is wearing boxers,
which has more material than Jockeys, it needs more drying action than what Vance received. Bogy does his best
not to smile or grin, as he looks upward toward the sky.

"You have some serious muscles Mr. Bogy" Says Mrs. Deener. "Very impressive."

"Thank you Mrs. Deener" Bogy says, still looking upward.

"He's impressive in many ways mother" says Dora. "Look around at this."

Mrs. Deener steps around Bogy's body to see what Dora is referring to. With all the rubbing up and around the
front of Bogy's boxers, Bogy's penis is fully in view having slipped through the no button fly. The penis is a little
less than half mast, with at least four inches showing and another inch or so still hidden. Bogy looks down and sees
what the fuss is about. Vance starts laughing. Bogy tucks his penis back into his boxers. Of course the front
material of the boxers is no longer in its usual configuration.

"I'm sorry Mrs. Deener. I, uh."

"Don't you worry your pretty little head over it" says Mrs. Deener and she chuckles.

Dora takes the towel as she stands up. She wraps the towel around herself. Dora gives Bogy a wink and a smile
then walks toward the trail to return to the car.

"Back to the car boys" say Mrs. Deener

The three scouts head for the trail up the slope. Ritchie pulls his hand away, sees he's returned to normal state.
He puts his hands back down toward his sides as going up the slope is not the easiest walking.
The three scouts, followed by Mrs. Deener, step up to the highway where the SUV is parked.
Dora is standing a few feet from the car, just looking at the car and not going to it. Bogy, Vance, and Ritchie
step closer and don't notice what has her attention...then they see it...the backpacks are no longer on top
of the car. The ropes holding them down are no longer tied down. Bogy runs past Dora to the SUV, then he
turns around.

"The backpacks are gone. They are all gone."

"Can't be" says Vance, running up to the SUV. "They can't all be gone."

Ritchie looks on the scene in disbelief. He isn't covering himself even though he's now standing on a public
highway. A car drives by but he doesn't notice it.

Mrs. Deener comes up to the car. She inspects the ends of the ropes.

"That's not all that's gone" says Dora. The three scouts turn in her direction. "The trash bag with all the clothes is
also gone."

Another car drives by and slows down. It pulls partway onto the shoulder.
The front and back windows on the passenger side roll down. A woman around forty sticks her head out the front window.

"Are you having engine trouble?" the woman asks. "We can call someone for you."

A boy of around 10 years sticks his head out the back window. The boy pulls his head back in. From the car can
be heard "There's a naked boy out there." The boys sticks his head out the window again. The boy moves to the side
of the window frame as a girl of around 12 years sticks her head out.

Ritchie remembers he's naked and he covers up.

"No, we don't have trouble with the car" says Mrs. Deener. "Thanks for stopping."

As the car drives off, the girl in the back smiles and waves at Ritchie, says "You're Cute."

"Take the ropes off the top of the car boys" Mrs Deener say. "Put them in the back. There's nothing more we
can do right now. And Dora, change those clothes."

Bogy and Vance step up the SUV and unfasten the ropes.
Dora opens up the back of the car and finds a clothing bag. She pulls a couple items out of it.
The ropes are placed in the back of the SUV.

"Bogy, Vance, can you help me here?"

Bogy and Vance step over. Dora takes off the towel and hands it to Bogy.

"Stretch this towel out and block the view from the road."
Bogy takes one end of the towel and Vance grabs the other end. The towel is stretched out and Dora places herself
on the side facing toward the river. Dora takes a couple steps away from the towel, but not far out enough to
expose herself to oncoming traffic. She keeps her back to the towel and takes off the tanktop. At the ends of the towel,
Bogy and Vance can get only a partial view of Dora's front. Dora tosses the damp tanktop behind her. Vance reaches for
it and makes a catch. Dora puts on a string bikini top. Dora bends down and slides the white cotton panties off.
Dora straightens up and tosses the panties behind her. This one is closer to Bogy and he makes the grab.
Dora's butt, for a girl, looks nearly as muscle toned as the boys Bogy sees in the athletics building at school.
Dora bends over to put something on.

"Are you looking at me you two?" asks Dora.

"Uh, no. Not looking" says Vance.

"Such a liar you are" says Dora as she slips on what looks like school gym shorts, without first putting on panties.
These are much tighter than the baggy red shorts she had on earlier. Dora straightens up.
"I should set your pants on fire." Dora turns around. The bikini top she put on is smaller than either Bogy or Vance might
have been imagining. Dora's upper body is on the slender side and her breasts are maybe the size of her fists, but the
bikini top must have been stolen from a 12 year old.

"Caught you looking" says Dora as she walks by the two boys, grabbing the towel from them.
Dora walks toward the SUV.

"Can I use that towel to cover myself?" asks Ritchie.

Dora stops and thinks for a moment. "I have another use for this. Sorry."

looking dejected, Ritchie opens the back door of the car and grabs the paper cup. Ritchie shoves his balls and dick back
into the cup, then makes sure it will stay on without hands. Dora appears right next to him, and Ritchie takes a step back.
Dora steps up and onto the backseat of the SUV. She first tosses damp clothes into the back section. Dora lays the towel
across the seat. It stretches all the way across, door to door. Dora sits down in the middle section of the back seat.

"Ritchie, you sit over here on my right side" says Dora, now looking around and spotting Bogy.
"And Bogy, you sit where you were before."

Ritchie goes around the car and gets in on the right side. Getting in and sitting down, he holds the paper cup with
his left hand, making sure it doesn't pop off.

"Does that mean I get the front seat?" asks Vance.

Mrs. Deener gets into the driver seat. "You get the front seat Vance."

Vance gets in the front seat, looking pleased. Bogy gets into the seat on the left side of Dora, closes the car door.
Mrs. Deener starts up the car and the trip begins again.
TeenFan

Post by TeenFan »

Scouts At Girl Camp
Chapter 4.

Some time after heading down the highway to the Girl Scout Camp, all three boys fall asleep.
It did take a good fifteen minutes or so for Bogy and Ritchie to get used to being seated next to the
hot looking Dora.

Mrs. Deener swerves the car to miss a jackrabbit running across the road. Dora's right arm flops over and
her hand smacks Ritchie on the thigh with a thwack. Ritchie wakes up and sits up a little, then looks down
to check the paper cup tucked over his genitals. Ritchie sits up some more and looks out the window.

"You were asleep for half an hour" says Dora.

Ritchie turns to see Dora looking right at him. "I was more tired than I thought" Ritchie says. "Are we about there?"

"Another hour, maybe more and we'll be there" says Dora, still looking right into Ritchie's eyes.

"What is it? Why are you looking at me like that?" Ritchies asks.

Dora places her right hand on Ritchie's stomach, palm down. Dora tucks in all her fingers except for one, and her
index finger points directly at the paper cup.

"What, What about it?" asks Ritchie.

Dora leans closer to Ritchie. She could lay her head down on Ritchie's shoulder she's that close.

"Why do you still have that silly thing on? You look ridiculous."

Ritchie looks down at the paper cup, then looks over at Dora and shrugs his shoulders upward, his shoulder
bumping Dora's face.

"I understand that when outside the car you might need it" says Dora. "But here in the car, when everyone
here has already seen it?"

"I ah, umm." Ritchie fidgets, wanting to put his hand on the cup for protection. He can't use his left arm.
It's blocked by Dora's body.

"YES or NO answer" say Dora. "Do you really need that?" Dora keeps staring right into Ritchie's eyes.

"No. I really don't need it" says Ritchie and he immediately looks downward. Dora is rubbing his stomach with
her right hand. Dora shifts position, turning more in his direction. Dora pulls her right hand back, then places
her left hand on Ritchie's left thigh. She leaves it there for a moment, then she slides the hand down the leg and
coming back up again. The hand stops an inch from the paper cup. A few seconds later, Dora's hand slides down and
over to the inner part of the thigh. The paper cup stirs. The cup actually pulses up and down slightly. Dora smiles
and rubs her hand up and down the inner thigh, with a few tickles thrown in.

Ritchie takes in a deep breath, stares down at the paper cup that wants to lurch upwards. Dora pulls her hand from
the thigh and places a finger into Ritchie's belly button. The hand slides down and comes to rest on the slight
mound that is Ritchie's pubic bone. Dora rubs back and forth across that mound. If Ritchie had pubes the hand
would be caressing them. The paper cup pops up and nearly comes off. Ritchie's testes plop into view.
Dora pulls her hand to the left side of the cup, resting it on his hip.

The paper cup still covers most of the penis, but it continues to rise up. The cup rises some more and flops over
to the right side. In just second the cup shifts position to where the bottom of the cup points toward Ritchie's
belly button.

"It seems the cup no longer wants to cover you" says Dora. "And you didn't have to do a thing."
Dora pulls the cup away and she nods approvingly. "How old are you again?"

"I'm twelve." Ritchie looks up front toward Mrs. Deener. She is either oblivious or uncaring
about what is going on. Ritchie's dick pulses up and down rhythmically, the head extending beyond the
foreskin and it's a bluish purple color.

"We're going to have a lot of fun at camp" says Dora. "The others will be so happy to see you."

"What are we going to do about clothes?"

"Hang onto this cup for now" says Dora as she hands the paper cup back to Ritchie. "It will be the first
thing you wear when you get there."

Dora sits back all the way. She finds a comic book and opens it up. Ritchie looks over at Dora, then looks
down at himself. With the right hand he lifts up his penis, pointing it straight out. With the left hand he
places the thumb at the base and index finger at the tip. Ritchie pulls his left hand away but holding the fingers
in place. Ritchie brings the hand closer and looks at the spacing between the fingers, guesstimating the measurement.
Ritchie lets go of his penis and it lands on his abdomen with a plop just loud enough to hear. Dora looks over.

"Still stiff I see" says Dora, going back to the comic book and smiling.

"It's not fair. You've been looking at me for hours and I don't get to see you."

"Who's the dumb one who forgot to put underwear on this morning?" Dora replies.

That did it. Ritchie's dick quickly loses its stiffness and returns to normal. Ritchie rolls over to his right, does his
best to go back to sleep. Seeing this, Dora puts the comic book down and turns toward Bogy.

Bogy is still asleep, and Dora looks him up and down. Bogy's face is turned in her direction. Dora reaches up and
unties the top string of her bikini top. She pulls the covering over her left breast till it only halfway covers the
nipple. Dora leans back and settles into a comfortable sleeping position. She places her right hand down in her
lap. The left hand she brings down on Bogy's thigh with a wallop. This swinging down motion causes her bikini to
slip further down the breast and fully exposing the nipple.

Bogy wakes up and he turns his head forward. He looks to the left, then looks to the right and....freezes. He's
staring at Dora's left breast near fully uncovered. She looks to be asleep. He looks over at Ritchie, facing the
other way and looks to be sleeping. Bogy leans forward and looks at Vance. Sure enough, Vance is also knocked out.
Bogy leans back and turns his body toward Dora, and he leans close till his face is only a foot away from the exposed
breast. The breast is not large. The nipple looks large, but it's not spectacular like the ones on girls Ritchie has seen in
certain types of photos. It's still an awesome combination, especially on a girl as pretty as Dora.

Bogy reaches over and places the index finger of his left hand on the nipple. Bogy's finger rubs softly in small circles then
the finger pauses. Bogy grabs the bikini top and pulls it up on Dora's breast. He tries to gently hold it in place as he grabs
the string with the right hand and...Dora's eyes open. Bogy pulls back and he lets go of the bikini top.
Dora suddenly sits up and the top flops back down, fully exposing the breast again.

Bogy turns red as he stammers "I ah, it was falling off."

Dora looks down. She gasps, leans back and lifts her top. Dora holds the top over her breast as she looks sternly
at Bogy. Bogy turns the other way and looks out the window. Dora reties her top.

"Ahem -- -- Look at me" Dora says in a quiet voice and Bogy looks over. "Playing with my breasts are you? Massaging
the nipple? I'm -- -- disappointed."

"I didn't do it. It came off on its own."

Dora looks at Bogy silently for half a minute. "I understand a boy has a hard time controlling his urges. It's all
hormonal from what I've hear. But lying about it. That's what burns me up. Take off your boxers."

"What? You want me to --
Bogy looks down at his boxers. "No, not that."

Dora leans over toward Bogy. "I caught you playing with my boobs. I'm going to torture your balls.
I think that's a fair trade."

Bogy shakes his head. "No. I won't let you do it."

"Shall I tell mother what you were doing to me? I'll tell her right now. You've been circumcised already,
but she'll do it to you again. I'd like to see how well you jerk off with a skinless dick."

Bogy looks up front toward Mrs. Deener, then back to Dora. "Okay, okay."
Bogy slides his boxers off and hands them to Dora, who tucks the boxers at her right side. Dora leans over,
closer to get a good look. Dora has seen Bogy's penis a couple times already, even up close. This is the first time
she's gotten this good a look at his sack, the skin looking to be stretched tightly around walnut sized balls.

"Scoot your butt forward and lean back, more scooting forward" Dora commands. Bogy scoots forward.
"Now raise up both your legs and place your feet on the back of the front seat. Bogy looks at her, hesitation for a
moment, and he lifts his legs. Once his feet are placed on the back of the front seat, Bogy looks like a woman
reclining in an examination stirrup table.

Dora unbuckles her seat belt. She grabs Bogy's right leg and swings it over more to the right. She ducks her head
under Bogy's leg, places the leg down on her left shoulder. Dora now has unobstructed access to her object
of torture. Bogy grimaces, knowing he's in a bad spot. Dora's right hand grabs hold of Bogy's testicles. She feels
the size and these balls are big. Dora grabs the skin of the scrotum and tugs, then jiggles her fingers back and
forth. So far nothing painful, just scoping out the terrain. Dora grasps the full sack and pulls it, as much as she
gently can, away from the body. Dora's hand tightens. Bogy moans and tenses up. Dora tightens the grip a
little more.

"Mmmmnn, no" Bogy moans and his left foot kicks against the front seat. Dora lets go, then whacks the sack with
her fingers the way one would slap a hand away. For several seconds Dora plays Whack A Sack. Bogy's moans and
yelps of pain increase in sound level and his left foot again kicks the front seat.

"What's going on back there?" Mrs. Deener asks.

Bogy puts a hand over his mouth and gets quiet.
Dora looks toward the front of the car.

"Bogy's having -- -- leg cramps. I'm trying to stretch him out but there isn't much room." Dora places her hands on
the thigh and begins massage.

"I can see in the rear view mirror his foot is up by your head. I was wondering what was going on."

"Nothing I can't handle" Dora says, as she leans down again. This time she isolates one testicle and gets it into the
vice grip. Bogy tenses up and expects the worst.

"Have you learned your lesson, Bogy?" Dora asks as she puts on the squeeze.

"Yes yes. Oh, please yes I have."

Dora lets go of Bogy's scrotum, then lifts up the right leg and duck under. Bogy uses his arms to push himself back
and upright. He gets his feet back in the normal place. Bogy looks over at Dora as she re-buckles her seat belt.

"Can I have my boxers back?"

"Mom, how long till we reach the camp?" Dora asks.

"We'll be there in half an hour."

"I'll consider giving them back in half an hour." Dora chuckles as Bogy sighs loudly and puts his hands on top
of his head.

Vance wakes up. He looks around and then toward the back. "Where is your underwear, Bogy?"

"He was having leg cramps" says Dora. "I took them off so I could do a better job of massaging and stretching out his leg."

"That must have been some cramp Bogy. Are you okay?" Vance asks.

"Yeah, I'll be fine. I hope so." says Bogy, as he reaches down and massages his balls, not caring that Vance is still
looking at him.

Vance looks on for another minute, puzzled that Bogy is acting weird. Vance notices Dora is looking at him.
Dora turns to look at Bogy massaging his groin, then looks over at Vance again. Vance gets creeped out by that
and he turns around to face forward.
Jeepman89

Post by Jeepman89 »

Loving the story so far!
TeenFan

Post by TeenFan »

Scouts At Girl Camp
Chapter 5.

The black SUV slows down and pulls off the highway, goes down a country road that looks seldom used.

"Everybody wake up" says Mrs. Deener. "Almost there."

Ritchie is rolled over in the corner, facing the right side of the car. Dora rubs and pats the exposed part of Ritchie's
butt. Ritchie stirs and groans a little but doesn't roll around. Dora slaps him harder on the butt and Ritchie jerks
awake. Sitting up, Ritchie looks out the window, then rotates to properly get seated. Dora hands Ritchie his paper
cup and there is no need to tell Ritchie what to do with it. Ritchie attempts to squeeze his testes and penis into the
cup, but from a seated position it turns out to be difficult.

In the front passenger seat, Vance is looking out the window, then he looks down at his crotch.
"I hope we get there soon. I have to pee like a firehose putting out a four alarm fire."

"Are you really comparing yourself to a firehose?" Dora asks, then she laughs.

Bogy sits up. "Can I have my boxers back now?"

"I'm still debating whether or not I should let you have them. I punished you for grabbing my breast. I still haven't
punished you for lying about it. Just how desperate to have them might you be?"

"That's the CAMP BUSH gate up ahead" says Mrs. Deener.

"Okay I'm desperate. Just tell me what I have to do" says Bogy.

"Mom, stop the car for a moment. There's some unfinished business."

The SUV slows down and stops fifty feet from the camp gate.

"Everyone un-buckle and get ready to get out. But first Bogy and I have a decision to make."

"What decision do I have to make?" asks Bogy.

"You have to decide..." Dora points toward Vance and then points at Ritchie. "You decide who you are
going to kiss."

"What. That, that's crazy." says Bogy.

"Not me. He's not kissing me" Ritchie protests. He turns around and gets on his knees on the seat. "I'll do
any favor you ask if you don't pick me."

Vance hasn't said anything.

"Since I'm forced to pick somebody, I choose... Vance."

"Oh thank you. Thank you so much." says Ritchie, looking relieved.

"Out of curiosity, why are you choosing Vance?" Mrs. Deener asks.

"Ritchie offered me something not to pick him."

"Now I have a decision to make." says Dora and everyone turns to look at her. "My decision is where
you are going to kiss Vance."

The next sound in the car is Mrs. Deener laughing.

"I'm not kissing his dick. I know what you're thinking. Not the balls either. I won't do it."

"Okay okay. I won't make you kiss anything on the front side. And to make you less worried, I won't
make you kiss his ass either."

"Wow" says Ritchie, now looking interested in all this. "No dick, no butt, and no balls. This won't be
too bad. You'll probably have to kiss his armpit."

"Everybody out of the car" says Dora. "We have to work out the details. Get this just right."

The four doors of the SUV open. Ritchie is the first one to get out. He still hasn't gotten his crotch cup
put on. Now that he is standing up, he can squeeze his genitals into the paper cup. Vance gets out and
he stands by the door, waiting for what will happen next. Dora gets out, keeping a grip on Bogy's boxers.
Dora goes to the back of the SUV and fumbles around for something there. Finally, Bogy gets out of the car.
If they didn't notice before everyone is noticing it now. The road they are on isn't paved, just dirt.

"Everyone to the front of the car" Dora tells them.

Vance and Ritchie get to the front of the car quickly. Bogy walks slower as he joins the others. Like Ritchie,
Bogy uses less attention and focus on how well he is covering up. His hands are still in front, but Bogy
isn't clutching himself tightly. Dora joins the group, and she is holding a big roll of foam padding, which is used
to pad the bottom of a tent. This roll is four feet wide and two feet thick. She also has an 18 inch measuring
stick. Dora places the foam roll down on the ground, ten feet in front of the SUV. She places the measuring
stick on top of the roll, centered.

"So far Vance is the only one not to lose his shorts. That's gonna change since Bogy picked him for this. Vance,
step over to the foam padding."

Vance steps over as ordered, the foam roll down at his feet.

"You will take off your underwear and hand it over to me. Nobody is going to stand in front of you."

Vance slides the Jockeys down, bends down and takes them off. Standing back up, he reaches back, holding
the underwear in his left hand. Dora takes the underwear, and she steps back a couple feet. She turns to Bogy
and motions for him to come closer. Dora positions Bogy to stand directly behind Vance. Dora looks around and
sees Ritchie hanging back. Dora motions for Ritchie to come over and she makes him sit on the ground next to
Bogy's legs.

"Now, keeping your knees on either side of the measuring stick, kneel down of the foam roll."

Vance has to use a wide stance as he gets down on the foam roll, having to keep his knees more than 18 inches apart.

"Now lean forward and place your palms on the ground."

Vance does as he is told. Right away everyone sees Vance is not your typical 13 year old. The normal young teenager
has testicles that ride high and tight. Balls drooping and dangling happens to them later in life. But not so for Vance.
Vance doesn't have the manly man's walnut sized testicles Dora found on Bogy. More like pecan sized and shaped
testicles, and this is made obvious from the hang. When people say 'how's it hanging' they are referring to the
penis. When it comes to Vance, his balls are hung. Ritchie has never seen anything like it. His mouth goes
slack jawed and he raises an arm and points.

"Now, the question of where Bogy is going to kiss Vance" says Dora.

Bogy turns his head toward Dora. "You said no ass kissing."

"And no balls either" says Ritchie. "Damn that's a lot of balls."

Dora steps up close to Vance's spread eagled back end. She places the tip of her finger at the spot directly between
the bottom part of the butt crack and the amazingly dangling nutsack.

"That's his ass" Bogy protests.

"No, it's not. This is his ass" says Dora as she places a hand on Vance's butt. Then Dora bends down a little lower and
traces her finger up and down the backside of low hanging scrotum. Vance tenses up and his testes move up and down
slightly, first one, then the other. "This is the balls. And right in between is the, the..."

"It's called the perineum" says Mrs. Deener, who is now standing in front of the SUV.

"Thanks mom. I couldn't remember that word" says Dora. "Well, there's your target."

"Oh you're screwed dude" says Ritchie. "I'm really glad you didn't pick me."

"How long does my ass have to be sticking up in the air here?" asks Vance.

"You can't leave him hanging like this" Dora says, as she takes another close look at what is on view.
"Vance, bend down all the way. Put your forehead to the ground. Might give Bogy easier access."

Vance bends over more, placing his head to the ground. More of what Vance has swings into view. A couple
inches of Vance's penis hangs down. With only half of it showing, it appears to be of the long and slender
variety, though at just 13 years old there is plenty of time for developing, and the length is already there.

"Get on with it, Bogy. Please." Vance shouts.

Without waiting for any more prodding, or any more changes to the plan from Dora, Bogy place a finger
right where Dora showed, to mark the spot and help his aim. Too high and he gets a nose full of butt crack.
Too low and Bogy ends up smacking the backside of Vance's scrotum. Bogy leans in and puts his lips on the finger,
removes the finger and plants the kiss.

"Did it, yes" Ritchie shouts.

Bogy pulls back and looks at Dora. "Are you happy now?"

"Yes, I'm happy" says Dora. "Everybody get up. We're here and it's gonna be awesome.
TeenFan

Post by TeenFan »

Scouts At Girl Camp
Chapter 6

The SUV pulls up to the front of the main building. The camp seems deserted. Nobody was seen from the gate to this building.
The front doors open and 17 year old comes out. She is followed by a group of girls and most of these girls appear to be 12 to 13
years old. A few of them look younger. The SUV is instantly surrounded by the girls as they jump around and talk loudly. All the
girls are wearing tight fitting gray shorts with a light blue t-shirt. BUSH is written on the shirts.

"Why are they so excited?" asks Bogy.

"They're excited to see you boys" says Mrs. Deener. "They heard you were coming and they've made all
the needed adjustments to make it all go splendidly. Of course, they don't know about the current
predicament you guys are in. You know, having lost all the gear you brought."

"Let's meet your new campmates" says Dora, opening up the front passenger door.

Dora gets out and pushes the other girls back, away from the car.
"Give them some room girls" Dora shouts at them.
Mrs. Deener gets out of the car, and the 17 year old is talking to her. This girl turns toward the back seat of the car and laughs,
covering up her face with her hands. Bogy opens up the left side door, gets out and he does have his boxers on. Immediately
Bogy is surrounded by the throng of young girls. Bogy pushes through to stand next to Mrs. Deener, who places an arm
around his shoulders.

Vance opens the right side door and gets out. He is not surrounded by girls since Dora had pushed back the girls from this side
of the car. A lot of "Oooohs and Aaaaahs from the girls getting a look at the tall and slender Vance wearing the scanty and tight
fitting Jockey briefs.

"Those are my two favorite colors on his undies" one girl says.
"That's so small. That can't be boys underwear" say another.
"Those undies are small, but he isn't" says a girl while actually pointing.
"Why are they only wearing underwear?" says the seemingly only girl who thinks this is unusual.

All the girls have their attention on Bogy or Vance.
"Come on Ritchie. Don't be left behind" says Dora.

Ritchie gets out on the right side of the car. There are gasps as the girls notice there is a third boy, who isn't wearing
anything. Ritchie holds his hands in front, so the girls can't see there is a small cup behind the hands. Some whistles
and giggles sound off among the throng. Vance takes advantage of the decreased attention on himself, and he scoots
over to stand next to Bogy. Mrs. Deener and the older teen walk toward the steps leading up to the main building.
Ritchie tries to move in the direction of his two scout buddies, but the way is impeded by a bunch of 12 and 13 year old
girls crowding in.

"I love your long hair."
"Ohhh, he's so cute."
"Are you sure that's a boy?"
"Why is he naked?" asks the same questioning girl.

Dora comes over and grabs Ritchie's arm. Now the girls will let him pass, and Dora takes him up the stairs, joining
Mrs. Deener, the other boys, and the 17 year old.

"You girls, girls. Stand at the bottom of the steps" says Mrs. Deener, standing at the top of the steps. The main building
has a large porch with railing. The girls gather at the bottom of the steps and look up.

"Boys, this is Atlanta. She's the Junior Camp Leader. She does all the dirty work around here
and keeps things ship shape" says Mrs. Deener, as she grabs Ritchie to pull him closer to Atlanta. Bogy and Vance had
already gotten her name. Ritchie shakes Atlanta's hand, and lets his left hand move to the side. Gasps again and
giggles as the girls see the paper cup stuck to Ritchie's crotch. Mrs. Deener turns to look at the gathering of girls.

"This is Bogy, Vance, and Ritchie" says Mrs. Deener as she points to each as she names them. "They will be staying with
us for the week. They are officially members and will follow all rules and regulations set forth in the camp charter.
Keep in mind these boys don't know what these rules are yet. The way boy camps are run is very different. Now run
along girls. There will be lots of time to get up close and personal later."

The girls run up the steps, past the boys and the leaders. The girls run into the main building and the chatter and the
laughing among them is loud, then it fades.

"Atlanta, you and Dora take the boys on a tour of the buildings. Be sure to emphasize where they are not supposed
to go. If you need me, I will be in the office. Mrs. Deener leaves them and goes inside.

"Okay boys, let's go this way" says Atlanta, leading them into the building. "Over to the right is the dining room.
Down that hallway we have classrooms for, for all kinds of lessons. And over that way is a recreation room, where
there are board games, a bumper pool table, and other ways to entertain ourselves."

The boys heads are constantly turning this way and that. This building is impressive, much bigger and elaborate than
anything at the Boy Scout Camp. All there is at the boy's camp is a mess hall, a trading post, and a first aid
station. The group reaches the other end of the building, and Dora opens a large door. The group goes outside.

The camp consists of four main building that form a big square shape, with a common area in the middle. This common
area has several picnic tables with benches. A few small trees are scattered about and a basketball half-court with a
regular pavement surface. What seems out of place, between the cluster of picnic tables, is a square concrete slab.
Sticking up in the middle of this slab is a white porcelain object. There are intricate carvings on the porcelain object
that looks like a Greek column.

Many of the girls are in this common area. A few girls sit at each of the picnic tables. Six have started a game at the
basketball area. Other girls are just loitering around, watching the new boys get their tour of the place.

"These three other building are the barracks" Atlanta continues as tour guide. "There are twenty beds in each one, so
we can bring in up to 60 girls for each week. The flu bug has been bad lately, and we only have twenty girls this week.
Two of the barracks are locked since they aren't needed."

"What's needed is for me to use the bathroom" says Vance. "I've been holding for a long time."

"Then now is a good time to cover that subject" says Atlanta. "The bathroom situation has caused us to re-arrange a
few things. The barracks has a bathroom however, it would be inappropriate to have boys using the girl's bathroom.
I'm sure you understand how improper that would be. The door to the bathroom is locked and each girl has a key."

"Then where are we supposed to go?" asks Bogy.

"Come this way" Atlanta says, as she heads toward the concrete slab between the picnic benches. Atlanta steps up
to the white porcelain object at the center of the slab.

"This used to be an old bathroom building torn down long ago. All that remained was a pipe sticking out
that went down into the septic system. Luckily, we had this in the main building. It's a pedestal sink,
classically designed, an authentic sink that was used in the 1920s. Mrs. Deener
noticed it was the right height and would make an excellent urinal."

The three boys step closer to the pedestal sink.
The girls at the picnic tables turn to look, and other girls come closer.

"Go ahead. Try is out Vance" says Dora.

Vance looks stunned. All the boys look stunned.
"You want me to pee in this?" Vance asks, noticing how many girls are nearby.

"Well, you can't use the barracks bathroom. And it's not allowed to umm, water the lawn, so this is
what you got" Atlanta says.

Vance looks over at Bogy and all Bogy can do is shrug his shoulders. Vance steps up to the pedestal sink, now the pedestal
urinal. The top of the sink comes to be even with the balls tucked in his underwear. It nearly is a perfect height for him.
Vance lowers the font of his Jockeys and his penis flops out to land on the front of the sink counter area. The downward
slope of the sink basin is a couple inches further. Vance is four inches long at flaccid state, but even with that length it's
still not exactly pointing down into the basin, but resting on the flat portion before the slope.

Dora appears at Vance's side. Other girls are looking on, many having taken several steps closer to the concrete slab.
"Almost there. Lift yourself up and lean closer."

Vance sees his balls are impeding getting closer. Vance lowers his Jockeys more, down to mid thigh. He lifts his testicles
up with the left hand, moves closer, so the sink top makes contact with the upper legs. Vance lets his sack drop and it
spreads out over a surprisingly large area of the flat surface, each testicle a pecan sized mound on both sides of penis.
Girls giggle and Atlanta shushes them. The head of Vance's penis now points downward into the sink basin.
Ritchie comes closer, standing next to Dora, and he can see Vance is the same as Bogy, a member of the cut
dick camp.

Vance starts to pee, and he wasn't joking earlier back in the car, about being able to put out a four alarm fire.
The flow starts with a forceful burst. Girls step up on the concrete slab and crowd closer, but it's too late to do
anything about that. The flow of urine is faster than the drain can handle, and it forms a pool at the bottom of
the basin.

"That's a lot" says Atlanta. "You must have been ready to burst."

For Vance, two things are happening at the same time. Discomfort from seeing the gathering of girls staring at him
as he urinates into a sink. Relief as the throbbing and pressure in his lower abdomen is going away.
TeenFan

Post by TeenFan »

Scouts At Girl Camp
Chapter 7

Vance finishes peeing into the pedestal urinal. After what seemed like minutes, his bladder is emptied. What normally
feels like a short period of time, takes forever, while urinating in front of dozens of overly curious young girls.
Vance lifts his penis, leans a little more forward as he gives it a shake shake shake for the last droplets.
Vance steps back. His scrotum slides off the flat top of the sink and drops down. Vance reaches down to pull his
jockeys up.

"Stop. You have to wash it off first" says Atlanta. "Turn on the faucet, the water runs"

Vance turns the knob on the other side of the sink and water does flow out. He now notices the small plastic bottle
of hand soap and the paper towel dispenser.

"Soap and paper towels too" says Ritchie. "Looks like they thought of everything."

"After going to the bathroom you will wash yourself down there, thoroughly, and your hands of course" Atlanta continues,
"Then rinse out the sink. Only after all that is done may you pull your underwear back up."

"We have to do all that first? While uh, while swinging in the breeze?" says Bogy.

"Mrs. Deener is very strict when it comes to matters of cleanliness. A lot of illnesses have been going around as you know.
If I'm told someone isn't washing properly, I will take matters in my own hands. Is everything working okay there, Vance?"
Atlanta says, leaning down to monitor Vance's progress.

"Just fine, fine and dandy" says Vance, as he wets his hands and gets some soap from the dispenser. Vance washes his
penis for several seconds. The dang girls keep crowding in closer. They keep shifting for the best angles to look. And
of course there is color comentary.

"I've never seen balls like that"
"That dick, everything on him is sooo droopy"
"There's a new superhero in town. His name is Stretch Dickstrong."

"Stretch Dickstrong" Ritchie says, laughing. "That's a great name for you."

"Shut up Ritchie. Won't be long till we have to pee." Bogy scolds Ritchie.

Vance wipes the soap off his penis with a wetted paper towel. He notices the small foot-pedaled trash can next
to the sink. They do think of everything. Paper towel in the can, Vance can lift his jockeys back up. Vance
steps back and looks around. He doesn't do a count, but it looks as if all twenty girls in the camp are staring at him.

"Bogy, Ritchie, either of you need to go now?" asks Atlanta. "If not, we can all go back to the main building."

"I can wait for now" says Bogy.
"Same with me. I'll wait." says Ritchie.

"Get the girls to the meeting room, Dora" says Atlanta. "We need to do something about what these boys are wearing.
Come with me boys."

Dora acts as a sheep dog, sending the girls to the main building and rounding up the stragglers.

At the meeting room in the main building, all twenty camp girls are there and the leaders too, as the topic of
'what to do about the conundrum of the clothes' is addressed. Mrs. Deener stands at the front of the room.
Bogy, Vance, and Ritchie stand next to her. Bogy in boxers, Vance in jockeys, and Ritchie wearing a Dixie cup.
First thing, Mrs. Deener tells the story of how the clothes and the gear ends up missing. Next, she asks for
solutions to the problem.

"They need a uniform, but they can't wear the girl's camp clothes" says Atlanta.
"The camp t-shirt says BUSH, and they got sticks. That won't do. They can't wear our clothes." says Dora.

'We are doing Amazonian warrior costuming as a theme for this week. Perhaps there is something similar we
can put together for the boys" says Mrs. Deener.

The room is silent. After a minute, one of the 13 year old girls, Amanda, stands up. Amanda walks up to the
front, walks up to Ritchie. "You're so pretty. Are you really a boy?" Amanda leans down and inspects the paper
cup on Ritchie's groin.

"There's no need for that Amanda" says Mrs. Deener. "Nothing but boyhood tucked into that cup."

Amanda sits back down, and a 12 year old, Stacy, stands up. Stacy walks up to the front and looks at Ritchie.
Ritchie looks over at Bogy with a "why are they all looking at me" expression. Bogy just shrugs his shoulders.
Stacy reaches up her hand and she grabs a big lock of Ritchie's long brown hair.

"You look like an Indian boy" Stacy says. "You should be dressed as Indian boys do, learning to be warriors
like the Amazonian girls do."

Several "YES" shouts go up among the girls and many are nodding their heads.

"By a show of hands, who wants the boys to become Indians for this week" says Mrs. Deener.

All the girls raise their hands.

"That settles it." says Mrs. Deener. "Your official Camp BUSH uniform will be the loincloth."