Calendar Boys

Stories about boys ending up in compromising situations, preferably naked and embarrassed, as the name suggests.
condor99

Calendar Boys

Post by condor99 »

Part 1 January

The war between the boys and girls varsity soccer teams was getting out of hand. It began harmlessly enough - a kick me sticker here, a whoopee cushion there. But with increasing frequency the boys, led by prankster-in-chief Ryan, were escalating things. They would set off stink bombs in the girls locker rooms, and the girls would respond in kind, only for Ryan to come up with something even more devious. But for all his pride in being a world-class prankster, the truth was, Ryan's pranks tended to be rather obvious or else more inconveniences than something rising to the level of a prank.

The prank that would get him and his teammates in serious trouble, for example, could hardly be called a prank. Property damage might have been a better word for it. Nonetheless, as he and his teammate Will lowered the garden hose through girls locker room's window at the beginning of practicce one day, they laughed like hyenas at the brilliance of their joke. Turning the spigot, he imagined with glee the face of Michelle, the girls' stuck up captain struggling to contain the hose as it sprayed everywhere when they returned to the lockers. But soon, the smile would be wiped from his face, when the reality of the deed was revealed.

The floors were ruined. The benches had water damage and needed to be replaced. Two phones left plugged in and charging were destroyed. But maybe most damning of all for the boys was when Coach Mcguire - not Michelle - went to push the hose out of the window and minimize the damage, she slipped in the water, injuring her left arm. Not only were the damages in the thousands, but the possibility of a broken bone and hospital bills loomed over Ryan and Will.

So no one was laughing as the boys sat glum-faced in front of their stone-faced principal Mrs. Maynard. Michelle, stood arms-crossed, next to the principal training a death stare on each of the boys as Maynard lectured. "Now I don't know what to do with you. I'm of a mind to suspend the lot of you. And I'm certainly prepared to cancel the soccer season. But that won't fix the damage you've caused, and I'm sure Coach Mcguire would not want to have sacrifice all her hard work for the season just because of your stupidity. So let me ask you, how exactly do you plan on making this right - and don't give me any shit about a bake sale, we won't even know how high the damages are going to rack up until we get the contractors out, but I assure you that's not going to cover it."

The twelve boys were silent, some staring intently at their shoes, some looking to see if anyone else had any ideas, and more than a few shooting evil glares at Ryan and Will. No one had any suggestions. No one but Michelle that is, who after a minute of silence came forward. "I think I have an idea actually" she said, a wicked grin swallowing her face. She leaned in to whisper in Mrs. Maynard's ear, and to the boy's horror, that same wicked grin spread to her face as well.'

The following Saturday, the members of the boys team shuffled into the gymnasium. They'd had detention every day, and coach made them do an excruciating amount of sprints, but so far they had gotten off easy. They were told to come to school today, but not why - and not one of them had the guts to ask any questions. Inside, the girls' varsity team sat on the bleachers. A green screen had been set up and Ellen from the yearbook club was tinkering with a camera. Coach Mcguire explained that to make money to repair the locker room the boys would have to pose for a charity calendar. A wave of confused gratitude swept over the boys. This wasn't bad at all. Twelve pictures and they'd call it even? Ryan had to fight to keep a smile from breaking out as Coach Mcguire explained the punishment. She did not however explain the presence of the girls' team.

When she finished explaining, coach let Ellen takeover. "Ok everyone. For January we're going to try to squeeze individual shots of everyone in. We're going to caption each of you with a different new years' resolution, and you'll have to do a pose to match - should be pretty simple."

In fact it was pretty simple. The resolutions were simple things like to get better grades which translated into posing with a textbook. Chris, the team captain, did blush when his resolution (get in better shape) required him to take off his shirt. The girls in the bleachers welcomed the sight with a round of applause, but all in all, the models were thrilled to be getting off easy. And then it was Ryan's turn.

Last up, Ryan was completely devoid of worry, seeing how easy everyone else's pose was. As he walked in front of the green screen to get instructions from Ellen, the girls in the bleachers leaned forward a bit. Ryan might be annoying, but even Michelle had to admit he was good looking. He had a mop of brown hair that had to be continually swept out of his green eyes. More often than not his face was decorated with an impish smile. That smile was about to vanish, replaced by a look of sheer horror as Ellen explained is resolution - to look good naked.

"T-to look good what?" he asked mortified.

"To look good naked" Ellen repeated smiling widely. "You'll have to strip down of course. But you can face away, we'll just see your face in this," she said, passing Ryan a hand mirror.

"I can't strip down! Coach!" Ryan pleaded. But Coach Mcguire looked at him sternly.

"Do what she says Ryan. This is your punishment."

He began to sputter that they couldn't make him, but Michelle cut him off. "We can't make you. But you're all eighteen, and if you don't want to pose for the calendar, the school can always sue for damages. Of course if you don't have the money, that might mean jail time..."

A lump formed in Ryan's throat. This could not be happening. Slowly he took of his shirt and pants, keenly aware of his rapt audience. Standing there in just his flannel boxer shorts, he stopped. "Is this good?" But Ellen told him absolutely not, looking like Christmas had come early. Red faced he turned around, so at least his front would be hidden. He pulled his boxers down, baring his ass to a crowd of onlookers, wishing the earth would open up and swallow him whole. Every girl in the auditorium stared with glee and cheered at the sight of his butt. Coach had confiscated their phones or they would be recording, but at least they'd be able to buy the calendar soon enough.

Ellen directed the naked boy to hold up the hand mirror so she could see his full backside and his face in the mirror. She savored the sight in the viewfinder then clicked. Then clicked a few more times for posterity.

"Ok," she said. "Let's do February now."
coolcurt86

Re: Calendar Boys

Post by coolcurt86 »

It's a great story can't wait for more. can I be February?
Last edited by coolcurt86 on Mon Dec 05, 2022 12:08 am, edited 1 time in total.
coolcurt86

Post by coolcurt86 »

I think after you do all 12 guys, the girls need some punishment for something they get caught doing paybacks a bitch for all.
Namb

Post by Namb »

A good premise for the story and well-written. Thanks for sharing.