Trapped By Tornado

Stories about boys ending up in compromising situations, preferably naked and embarrassed, as the name suggests.
TeenFan

Trapped By Tornado

Post by TeenFan »

Trapped By Tornado
Chapter 1.

Everyone remembers their first job. For some it's being a lifeguard. For others it's a paper route. My first job was
delivering pizzas. I was just 15 years old and didn't even have a drivers permit. I didn't need a permit or a car to
deliver the pizzas. I rode my bicycle. This was back in the 90s. Pizza places didn't have that "Delivered in exactly
nineteen minutes and twenty-two seconds" crap.

I had an extra big wire basket on the front of the bike. It was wide enough to place the pizza boxes flat. I admit it
was sometimes exhausting, pedaling around the suburbs from 5 to 8pm on a Friday, Noon till 3 pm on Sundays. That's
all I could do delivering by bike, a three hour shift. I had a plan to be a competitive cyclist, so I was making some
money while training.

I started to pick up a pattern to what houses ordered for pizzas on Friday nights, or the Sunday afternoons. Some
houses I delivered to every Friday night, for two months straight. I could nearly plan out my route, knowing in
advance which houses will be ordering. The Friday nighters were very consistent. Not so much consistency on the
Sunday afternoon shift. There was one house that was regular, one house that ordered pizza every Sunday afternoon,
the Mason house.

The Mason house was one of the farthest away on my routes. Mrs. Mason worked at the airport and Mr. Mason is a
pilot flying the big ones. The Masons have a big house, two stories and an attic, swimming pool in the backyard.
Sometimes there would be a note on the front door "Come round to the pool". I would carry the pizzas round the house
to find Randy age 12, and Mandy age 11, in the pool with their mom. Sometimes a group of other kids would be over.

Every time I delivered to the Mason house when a pool party has started, I so much wanted to take off my shoes and
shirt, to join the laughing and shouting kids as they played Marco Polo or some other silly game. Dropping the pizzas
on a table near the pool, Mrs. Mason would pay me and give me a tip. Mrs. Mason takes the money out, counts it out
for me, then puts the bills into the front pocket of my cutoff jeans shorts herself. The jean shorts are a tight fit,
so she has to work her hand for several seconds just to slide her hand down. I was afraid Mrs. Mason might find more
than just change in my pocket.

Randy and Mandy are always nice and friendly, saying "HI" and "BYE" whenever they see me. The two kids are in a
swim club and Randy wears a speedo. The other boys I saw over there wore regular swim trunks. Mandy doesn't
wear her swim club suit during these pool parties. She wears a bikini. I never saw Mr. Mason. He flies to LA on
Sundays. Maybe that's why Mrs. Mason parties on Sundays.

Now on this particular day, I bike over to the Mason house with two pizzas in my basket. It's 1 pm but it's not getting
hot. Not hot after Noon, on a July day isn't normal. For some reason I'm wearing full length jeans instead of my
jeans shorts. I don't remember why. I see terrible dark clouds moving in, clouds that are stacked up high in the
sky mixed with shades of charcoal and ashes. The wind is picking up.

"Oh shit, there's gonna be a storm", I tried to pedal faster. What came even faster was more wind. The clouds are
over my head, directly up. How did it all move so fast? Rain starts coming down, a little at first, then pouring
down. I'm getting soaked. The pizzas are gonna get soaked. You can't eat pizza drenched with rain water.
I can pedal without my hands easily and I let go of the handlebars, but try to balance a moving bike while taking
a shirt off. I nearly wrecked. I threw my shirt over the pizza boxes and spread it out, hoping it would make a
difference in how quickly the cardboard boxes get soaked through.

Thunder cracks overhead and the sound must have opened the heavens up. Hail starts falling. First there are some
pellets, then marble sized hail pounds me. Fortunately, I'm now at the Mason house. I pull up into the driveway
and notice there isn't a car. I've never seen their driveway without a car. I get off the bike and walk it down a
sidewalk to the front porch. I park the bike on the porch. I shake my hair, which is shoulder length, to get some
of the water off. Picking up the pizza boxes, I leave my shirt in the basket. I carry the pizzas to the front door
and ring the doorbell. A moment later the door opens and 11 year old Mandy stands there, wearing her bikini.

"Hi Mandy. Is your mother home? I didn't see a car in the driveway."

"No, she's not here. We do have the money for the pizzas" Mandy says, taking a closer look at me.

I realized I don't have my shirt on. Sometimes I ride the bike with the shirt off, but I don't deliver to the door without
my shirt on. I guess that would be considered unprofessional.

"You got caught in the storm. Did you get hailed on? Did it hurt?"

"It did hurt a little on top of my head" I said.

"You should come in till the storm is over" Mandy says.

I looked behind me. The hail is coming down in larger size stones. Chunks of ice are hitting the street.
There is no way I can ride a bike through that. I turn back toward Mandy. "Thank you. I will come in."

Mandy steps back and I enter the house with the pizzas. Mandy closes and locks the door.
"Just show me where you want these" I tell her, and Mandy leads the way. Entering the living room I see
Randy sitting in a beanbag chair in front of the tv. Looks like he's playing a Nintendo game.

"Put the pizzas on that coffee table" Mandy says, pointing to the table in front of the couch.

I walk to the coffee table and put down the two boxes and they are totally soaked. I check to see if the coffee
table top is waterproof and it looks that way, being all glass. I look down to see my jeans are fully soaked.
My butt feels a little squishy as the water has seeped down there too. I step closer to the tv set and I can see
Randy isn't wearing a shirt and his legs are bare. The large Nintendo controller covers his crotch, his arms
at each side of the controller. I can't tell if Randy is wearing anything or not.

"Hello Randy" I say.

Randy pauses the game, puts the controller aside, and gets out of the beanbag chair. He is wearing his speedo.

"Hi Jason" Randy says to me, as he walks over to look at the pizza boxes. He laughs when he sees how wet they are.

"You guys must have been getting ready to jump into the pool" I said.

"We were, till this happened" says Mandy

The phone rings in the kitchen. Randy walks into the kitchen and answers it. A couple minutes later he is back.

"Mom says she can't leave the airport. The airport is shutting down. The weather might get worse and force her
to be there a while. I told her Jason showed up with the food. Mom says Jason can stay here to be safe".

Randy looks over at me.

"Are you going to stay?"

I listen to the pounding hail outside. I can see the swimming pool through a large window. The splashes of hail
hitting the water is spectacular.

"Yes. I'll be staying till this storm is over."
TeenFan

Re: Trapped By Tornado

Post by TeenFan »

Hello readers.
Starting a second story.
My first story is going well and there is plenty more to come at the "Girl Camp".

I wanted to add some variety to the stories, while adding some new twists to regular themes.

Enjoy.
TeenFan
Themarble

Post by Themarble »

Great start! I can't wait to see where this goes especially as his clothes are too wet to keep on!
NudeBaG

Post by NudeBaG »

This story has a lot of potential
NudeBaG

Post by NudeBaG »

I see Mandy possibly stripping both Randy and Jason somehow.
Maybe comparing the 2 boys.
Jason will obviously be much more interesting/impressive than Randy.
But I see Mandy’s 11 year old curiosity leading to some embarassing and exciting times for Jason
TeenFan

Post by TeenFan »

Trapped By Tornado
Chapter 2

With the storm raging outside, looking like it will take some time for it to blow over, I was glad I didn't
have any pizzas left in my bicycle basket to deliver. No more deliveries for today.

"You're getting the carpet wet" says Mandy.

I looked down and see water dripping from the bottom of my jeans, making several darker wet spots.
Mandy turns to Randy.

"He needs to take those things off."

"I'll show you where the bathroom is, the downstairs bathroom" Randy says, as he walks toward a different part of
the house. I follow Randy and soon he is showing me a doorway.

"There's a shower in this one. Hang your pants on the shower door, where it's okay for them to drip dry. There is
a towel."

"Thanks Randy. I'll see you back at the living room" I tell him, as I go inside the bathroom.

The downstairs bathroom is fairly small with a toilet, a sink, and a walk in shower. I pull open the shower door.
Letting go of the door, it slowly swings shut and latches. Must be magnets. First, I take off my shoes and socks
and place them on the floor. I take off my soaked jeans, open the shower door and lay the jeans over the top,
as spread out as I can get them. I inspect the dampness of my boxers and they are way too wet to walk around in.
I take the boxers off. I look around the bathroom again, holding the boxers in my hand. There is one towel on
the bar. I put the towel on my shoulder, then put the boxers on the towel holder.

With the towel I quickly dry myself. And now what, I'm in a bathroom of a different house, with no clothes and
just this towel. The towel wasn't very big, or thick and plush like the fancy towels advertised on the tv commercials.
This towel must have come from K-Mart, hanging in a rich persons house. I wrap the towel around my hips, get it
tightened as well as I can. Opening the bathroom door, I peer out toward the other side of the house. I don't see
anybody so I call out for Randy. Randy doesn't answer. With no other options, I step out of the bathroom and walk
to the living room.

Back at the living room, Randy and Mandy are standing next to the coffee table. The two boxes of pizza are
side by side. One is open and the other is closed. There is a stack of paper plates and paper napkins on the coffee
table. Cans of root beer have been placed on the table as well. Walking on carpet in bare feet, they don't
hear me enter.

"I'm back" I announce, stopping ten feet away from the two kids.

Mandy turns, and her hand goes up to her face. She smiles and giggles. Randy turns and flashes a
quick grin.

"Will you be okay with that?" Randy asks.

I look down at myself again. Out here in the middle of a large room, with two kids I don't really know looking
at me, I felt somewhat exposed and vulnerable. I suppose that's a normal feeling.

"Yeah sure, I'll be just fine" I said.

Randy turns back to the coffee table. He grabs a paper plate and then grabs a slice of pepperoni pizza. He's still
wearing the speedo. Even though going swimming is out of the question at the moment, hail still coming down,
Randy is still in the speedo. Randy takes his plate of pizza and sits down on the couch. Randy then shifts up and
forward, as he reaches for the stack of paper napkins.

Mandy is still looking at me. She hasn't moved.

"How's the pizza?" I ask.

"This pizza was on the bottom and it's good. The other one", Randy points to the closed box, "That one is
a bit, ummm, soggy."

"I'm sorry about that. I won't charge for that one."

"You can tell your boss both of them got ruined in the rain" says Mandy.

I thought about what she said, and she was right. I can't charge anything for half a delivery.
"Randy, that's a smart girl there."

"Yep, I've heard that before" Randy replies, looking at his sister. "Geez, stop staring at Jason. His muscles aren't
that awesome."

Mandy laughs and looks over at her brother. She steps to the table and puts a slice on a paper plate. Mandy holds
the plate in one hand and grabs a root beer. She brings the food over to me.

"I don't work out the upper body that much" I said, as I take the plate and the can from Mandy. "I'm training
to be a cyclist. It's my legs that are strong."

Mandy looks down at my legs. The towel covers me from the hip to the knees, so the calves are the only muscle
group she can see. I turn my right leg and flex the calf muscle. Immediately Mandy bends down and puts a hand
on my calf. She kneels down and continues to grip my calf, giving it a good squeeze. Then, still kneeling right
in front of me, Mandy looks up at me. First, she looks me in the eyes, then her eyes drift down and linger on my
chest, then my abs. Mandy's eyes move suddenly to the bottom area of the towel.

"It's so hard" Mandy says, loud and excitedly.

Randy looks over. "What's so hard?"

"Jason's calf muscle. I squeeze it and can't make a dent in it."

Mandy places her other hand on my left calf, and her hands go up and down the calf muscle on both legs, while
making quick glances up and down my body. And too much at the towel. I'm pushing out a little bit there,
not a lot, but noticeable. I'm holding a plate of pizza in the left hand, a can of soda in my right hand. I can't
adjust myself within the towel like I want to.

"Hey dude" says Randy. "Are you going to sit down or what?"

Saved by Randy. I step away from Mandy and step over to the couch. This couch is the type with three seat
cushions. I sit down on the middle cushion. I put the paper plate on my lap and take a long drink from the
can of root beer.

"What game were you playing?" I ask Randy.

"It's an old one. Ultima." Randy answers.

"You'll have to show me how to do that one."

Mandy steps over and picks up the closed pizza box. She takes it into the kitchen then returns. She gets herself
a plate of pepperoni slices and she sits down. She doesn't sit down on the couch, but sits on the floor. Mandy puts
the plate in front of her on the coffee table, picks up a slice and bites into it. I notice, can't help but notice,
That Mandy is seated directly in front of me. If I'm not careful, If I move my legs the wrong way, she will have a
direct view up the towel.
NudeBaG

Post by NudeBaG »

This is getting good!
Can’t wait for more😏
coolcurt86

Post by coolcurt86 »

good so far can't wait to see what happens next.
TeenFan

Post by TeenFan »

Trapped By Tornado
Chapter 3

The box of pepperoni pizza is empty. All been eaten up, the non-soggy pizza finished. Randy gets up from the
couch. He picks up the empty box and heads toward the kitchen. Randy makes a detour and creeps up behind
Mandy, who is still sitting on the floor and facing my way. Randy crouches down as he gets close to his sister.
Right behind her head, Randy lets out a long and loud belch.

"Go away. You're disgusting" Mandy yells at him.

Randy laughs and heads toward the kitchen again. I'm also laughing and I look out the windows, and the hail
has stopped coming down. Carefully, I get up from the couch and go to the window. Outside it looks like winter.
The ground is covered by a couple inches of hail stone.

"Randy" Mandy yells toward the kitchen. "Get the freezer containers. I want to get some hail."

Mandy steps up next to me and she looks out the window. She grabs my hand. "Come on, before it starts
to melt." Mandy pulls and I follow her lead. Mandy goes to the back door and opens it. Still holding my hand,
she steps outside. Outside, we can't easily step through the thickness of the hail. Stepping on it doesn't work well,
so we shuffle out feet through it. Randy shows up with two plastic freezer containers. The three of us scoop up
handfuls of ice balls and put them in the containers. My foot feels the cold and starts tingling.

"I've never seen this much hail before" I said, still amazed by it all.

Randy is looking at the pool. "The pool filled up, but the ice is melting." Randy says. And while he looks at the pool,
Mandy sneaks up behind her brother. Her right hand is loaded with ice. With the left hand, Mandy pulls back the
waistband of Randy's speedo. The speedo stretches out several inches, so the string must not have been tied
well, if at all. The ice in Mandy's hand goes down the back of the speedo, and Mandy lets go.

"Ohhh shit" Randy shouts, as he starts to jump around, reaching his hands behind him. "That is sooo cold."

I'm laughing and Mandy is hysterical. Randy turns around so his butt is facing away from Mandy and me.
He lowers the back end of the speedo and scoops ice balls out with a hand. Randy can't get all the ice out.
Some of it has slipped too far down. Randy pulls up the back end of the suit. He pulls the leg band away from
his leg, from in between the legs, yanking the material of the speedo downward, and fishes for ice.
As several ice balls are extracted that way, Mandy and I get a two or three second flash of Randy's testicles.

We are still laughing about the ice capades prank, when a loud and long siren goes off. We stop laughing.
I look around at the sky. The hail might have just passed, but the sky was darker and turning an ugly
greenish gray color.

"That's a tornado siren" I shouted. "We have to seek shelter."

"We have to get inside Mandy" Randy says.

"We need to save the ice. Grab the hail." Mandy says, as she picks up one of the freezer containers.

I know it's ridiculous, worrying about frozen balls of water when a twister might be headed your way, but I
picked up the other container of hail. I was closer to it than Randy was. We made our way inside. Randy
closes the door.

"The ice has to go into the freezer or it will melt" says Mandy. We make our way to the kitchen and Randy opens
the freezer door. The two containers won't go in easily, Randy has to do some re-arranging of some items
in order to fit both containers in.

"Where is the safest place in the house?" I ask.

"The shower" says Randy. "During a tornado drill, dad had us stay in the shower.

I look out the window and the wind is picking up. The trees are waving back and forth.
The siren continues to blare.

"To the shower" I shouted. "Go, Go, Go."

We move quickly toward the downstairs bathroom. I felt my towel loosening. I place my left hand on the
side of my hip to prevent more loosening. Getting into the bathroom, I pull my jeans off the top of the
shower door and I toss the jeans aside. But I tossed too hard. After flying half-way across the bathroom,
the top part of my jeans goes kerplunk into the toilet. Why was the damn lid up? No time to worry about
that, I held onto the shower door as Randy and Mandy go into the shower. I follow behind and close the door.

We were all breathing heavily. But above our heavy breathing I could hear the wind outside the house. I could
still hear the siren blaring.

"Are we going to be okay?" Mandy shouts, and at that moment the lights go out.

The bathroom has a large window, but the light of day has turned to darkness. It's dark inside the shower stall.
It's basically a one person shower, so it's a tight squeeze for three, even if the three are all kids. Randy and
Mandy are holding onto each other. Lightning flashes outside, lighting things up. This is followed by a BOOM
that rattles the house. Mandy jumps and screams, she jumps toward me. Mandy wraps her arms around my
waist and she holds on. Randy, not wanting to be standing all alone, also moves in and grabs hold of me.
To make room for Randy, Mandy slides around some, without letting loose with her arms. The sliding tugs
on my towel and the towel drops. My towel hits the deck.

Both Randy and Mandy know right away my towel has fallen off of me. I could see both of them turning their
heads and looking down toward my frontside. Randy is hugging me from the left side, Mandy clutches me on
the right, and my penis is sticking out in the gap between them. I can't grab the towel while being held onto
like that by two kids, but neither one of them jumps back. They both continue their vice grip hugs on my
body. In the darkness nothing can be seen well. I hoped the kids couldn't see me that well.

Several more lightning flashes go off in the span of seconds. More BOOMS rattle the house. The series of
flashes lights up the bathroom, enough light comes through the shower stall door that all of me is clearly
visible. But until they let go of me, I can't do anything.

Randy is the first one to say something. "Jason, you lost your towel."

"I know Randy. It's down at my feet but I can't reach it."

"You want me to get it for you?"

"That would be nice of you" I said.

Randy reaches down behind me and grabs hold of the fallen towel. Coming back up he places it in
my hand.

"I can't put the towel back on till you step back, Mandy."

For what seemed like a long time, Mandy doesn't move. Her face has been directed toward my dick
for the longest time. Too scared to let me go? Finally, Mandy takes her arms down from their vice
grip hug around my waist. She steps back, then moves to grab hold of Randy. I wrap the towel around
me and the three of us wait in silence for a while.

I look toward the shower door. There haven't been any lightning flashes, no BOOMS, for several
minutes. Perhaps the worst is past.

"I think it's getting quieter out there" I said, opening the shower door and sticking my head out.
"I can't hear the siren anymore" I said, turning back to the kids. "Looks like we ain't gonna die after all."
NudeBaG

Post by NudeBaG »

Pretty excited to see this continue