Trapped By Tornado

Stories about boys ending up in compromising situations, preferably naked and embarrassed, as the name suggests.
NudeBaG

Re: Trapped By Tornado

Post by NudeBaG »

I wonder if Mandy was able to see anything when the lightning flashed?😏
TeenFan

Post by TeenFan »

Trapped By Tornado
Chapter 4

I step out of the shower. My hand is grabbed and I look back. It's Mandy holding my hand. I pull her toward me
and she comes out of the shower, followed by Randy. The darkness outside is turning back toward daylight, and
we can see everything clearly. My jeans hanging out of the toilet is a sight clearly seen. I step toward the toilet.
First Mandy, then her brother start laughing when they see my jeans in the toilet. Letting go of Many's hand,
I grab the pant legs of my jeans. Lifting straight up, I raise my jeans out of the bowl. Water streams down from
the part that sat in the water.

"You're going to have to let your pants dry all over again" Randy says, and he laughs again.

"He'll have to keep wearing the towel" says Mandy. "I can't believe I saw you naked."

"It was dark. We couldn't see anything" says Randy.

I could tell Randy was just being nice. The two of them did see something. Wasn't concerned about Randy.
Being on a swim club he probably sees the other boys naked all the time. Mandy is a different story. I wondered
if I was the first "Big Boy" she had seen. I wasn't going to ask of course.

The streaming of water from my jeans stops. I walk over to the shower door, open it up, and place my jeans
on top like I did before. It will take hours for it to get dry.

"I want to look out the front yard" I said, and I left the bathroom.

Randy and Mandy follow, and I ask Randy to check on the phone, see if it's working. Going outside, the
neighborhood is a mess of fallen branches and trash strewn about the yards and the street. There was no
major damage to the houses, but several trees had fallen over. A huge tree, a couple houses away, had fallen
into the street and crushed a car parked on the street.

"That tree crushed a car" Mandy says.

"It will be a while before any cars can go up and down this road, long time till the trees can be cleared" I said.

Randy comes out of the house. "The phone doesn't work."

"I'm not surprised" I said. "Might be days till everything is back to normal"

"We can't call mom" Mandy says, running over to Randy.

That's when I realized that my mom has no idea where I am. I can't call the pizza place either to let them
know what happened to me.

"Holy shit Batman" Randy says, seeing the crushed car underneath the huge tree.

A man, followed by a young teenage girl, and a younger boy, walks toward the fallen tree. They must have
come from the house whose yard used to have that huge tree. The man inspects the damage. I can see
the kids are shocked.

"Hey Brian, hey Blondie" Mandy shouts toward the two kids.

The kids, upon looking over and seeing who is calling them, run over. The teen girl is very much a blond,
a sandy colored blond. And the younger boy, he is a blond too, his hair a couple shades lighter than his
sister. The teen girl was pressing her lips together hard, she looked me up and down. I'm standing outside
in a strange neighborhood that a partial disaster area, wearing nothing but a small towel. Neither Blondie
nor Brian have such a reaction to seeing Randy wearing nothing but his speedo. I suppose they have seen
Randy wearing this before.

"Can you believe it?" Blondie says, now turning to Randy and Mandy, "our tree is blocking the street."

"There's probably trees down all over the place" I said.

Blondie is wearing purple shorts and a tight fitting tank-top of a lighter shade of purple. I have no idea
what purple that is. Never cared for crayons much, so never memorized the 64 colors.

"Oh guys, this is Jason" says Mandy, pointing at me. "He showed up with pizzas just as the hail storm
started."

"Why are you wearing a towel out here?" asks little Brian.
Brian is wearing shorts and a regular white t-shirt.

"My clothes were soaked and getting water on their rug. I hung them up to dry."

"And now he's stuck here with the rest of us" says Randy.

The father of the kids steps over. "Blondie, I'm going to take the four wheeler and try to get over to
the Home Depot. Home Depots have generators, can stay open when the area has lost power. If I can
get a chain saw, I can help clear some of the road."

"How long will you be gone?" Blondie asks.

"It could take me a couple hours. You stay home, don't wander off. There could be power lines down
in the yards."

"If we aren't there, come looking for us here at the Mason's" Blondie says.

Blondie's dad leaves, and I'm replaying the last words in my head, "Look for us at the Mason's".
Does that mean Blondie and her little brother are going to stay here, at the Mason house?

Brian walks toward the front door. "Do you have power over here?"

"No. There's no power here" says Randy, "and that sucks. No video games."

Randy accompanies Brian into the house, and I'm left standing in front of Mandy and Blondie.
I figured I should introduce myself formally. I reach out my right hand.

"I'm Jason. I deliver pizzas around here on Sundays" I said.

"Ohhh, my dad never orders pizza" Blondie says, as she takes my hand. "Sometimes we do go to the
Pizza Hut, but never delivery. If we did, I suppose I would have met you."

"Always looking for fresh business and I aim to please" I said, letting go of Blondie's hand.

"The other boy is Brian. He's my age, but I'm taller than he is" says Mandy. "And Blondie is 13, is that right?"

"How old are you Jason?" Blondie asks.

"Fifteen" I said. "Shouldn't we go inside now? I'm not exactly dressed for running around outside."

"He wasn't dressed at all a while ago, when the tornado siren was going off." Mandy says, regaining the energy
and bright smiles she had before the worst of the storm hit.

Blondie's eyes widen and her jaw drops. She covers her face with her hands. Then dropping her hands, Mandy
grabs on of them.

"Let's go inside" Mandy says. "But we don't have any power, so I don't know what we are gonna do."
Mandy pulls on Blondie's arm and the teen girl leans down. Mandy whispers something and then both girl
giggle. Blondie stands back up, and still holding hands, the two girls walk quickly toward the front door.

I follow Mandy and Blondie into the house.
NudeBaG

Post by NudeBaG »

Still going strong here,
and with the added 13 year old girl, things could get MORE interesting…
And more naked 😏
NudeBaG

Post by NudeBaG »

I wonder what Mandy told Blondie😏
Themarble

Post by Themarble »

She must've seen something great if she felt the need to tell Blondie in a whisper (;.
TeenFan

Post by TeenFan »

Trapped By Tornado
Chapter 5

With no power in the house, no tv, no video games, the kids quickly get bored.
It was Mandy's idea to do the Dare Games. I was a little skeptical. Being the oldest one, I was feeling a strange need
to be protective and responsible for the others, a very strange feeling for a 15 year old. Everyone else was for doing
the game. We negotiated the ground rules:

1. Each takes a turn giving a dare to the others.
2. A roll of the dice will determine the order.
3. No dare can require boys to show their dick, or requiring girls to show tits or twat.
4. If a Daree objects to the dare, the remaining three people will vote on YES or NO to the dare.

We roll the dice and the order of giving out dares is: Mandy, Randy, Brian, Blondie, and then me.
Mandy is so excited about naming her dares. She is beaming.

"Brian, you are first. I dare you to strip to your underwear and jump in the pool."

We walk to the back door and Mandy opens it. "Just leave your clothes on the floor over there, and that's where
they'll stay."

I found out right then that Brian has a low sense of shame and embarrassment. He just grinned and took off everything
and tosses his clothes into the corner. There were a few laughs but Brian didn't mind. Wearing tighty-whitie underwear,
Brian steps out of the house and runs to the pool. He jumps in with a big splash. Brian climbs out of the pool and
runs back to the house.

"No no" Mandy says, "You can't come back in. You're all wet."

Brian stops in front of the door. He's all confused now.
"I need something to dry off with" Brian says.

"That's where the second dare kicks in," Mandy says, and she turns to look at me. "Jason, I dare you to dry Brian
off with your towel. Brian, you can't touch the towel."

All the kids start laughing.

"If I do that, I won't have anything on. These dares can't make us fully naked" I tried to reason with her.

"You'll just have to hide it, best you can" says Blondie, and I suspect Mandy and Blondie might have worked
this out in advance. I still wanted to protest.

"Anyone have objections to this dare?" I ask, and nobody comes to my rescue.

I step outside. I walk around to Brian's backside. The others step out of the house and stand in front of
the door. I'm trying to figure out how I can dry a kid while wearing a towel around my hips. I take the front
bottom of my towel, lean down and start rubbing the towel on Brian's legs. I work my way up the legs.

"You have to get his underwear drier, frontside too" says Mandy.

I look over at Mandy and she is completely serious. She expects me to rub the towel over Brian's pubic region.
Brian is still grinning his silly grin. He's not bothered at all. I place the bottom of the towel on the front of
Brian's underwear and begin rubbing. Brian starts giggling and the other join in with their laughs. Going around
Brian's body, I can dry off up to the middle of the stomach. How to do the upper half is now the issue.

I step behind Brian and keep his body between me and the onlookers. I remove the towel from my waist, to the
delightful squeals of excitement from Blondie. Mandy is just smiling. I begin rubbing the towel on Brian's back.
I have to be careful not to move too far right or too far left, or something might show. I had to stand so close to
Brian to block the view of the others. Brian is so much smaller than me. I place the towel around the frontside,
covering Brian's chest. Placing my hands on his chest, I rub the towel around in small circle.

"Was that your dick poking me in the back?" Brian says. I can't believe he said that. Why would he say that out loud?
A burst of giggling, Blondie is bent over, holding onto her stomach.

"Sorry about that" is all I can say.

Last, I move the towel to the top of Brian's head and drape it over. I give a quick rub down and pull off the towel.
I bring the towel back down and re-wrap, saying "All Done.", and Brian runs to join the others. Moments later,
I'm back inside with everyone.

"Now for Blondie" Mandy says. 'For this one we go to the kitchen." and she leads the group, with Brian now just
wearing his underwear, to the kitchen. First thing, Mandy gets a bowl out of a cupboard, a spoon and a knife '
from a drawer. Mandy goes to the refrigerator and opens the freezer door, gets out the ice cream. She returns
to the bowl and scoops out one big scoop of ice cream. I was wondering what the knife was for. Next, Mandy
puts the ice cream away, opens up the fridge door. She pulls out a jar of pickles, takes the pickles to the counter
and places it next to the bowl.

At that time, I didn't know the connection between pickles and ice cream. Of course now I know why those
two things are mentioned together, but I have a different memory to associate those with. Mandy cuts up a pickle
with the knife, and the pieces go kerplop into the bowl. Mandy stirs the pickles into the ice cream, and even pours
some of the juice on top. Mandy picks up the bowl and offers it to Blondie.

"Blondie, I dare you to eat this."

Everyone, myself included, is grinning and laughing. I know that is going to taste horrible. Blondie looks at Mandy
with an expression of disgust, but she takes the bowl. Her look of disgust grew with each bite of pickles and ice
cream. "JUST EAT IT" was started up by Randy and everyone joined in our version of Weird Al's music video.

Blondie looked like she was going to puke when she put down the bowl. Fortunately, it all stayed down.

"Your turn Randy. We go up to my room for this one."

Mandy leads the way up the stairs, and I get my first look at the upper part of the house. In Mandy's bedroom,
Mandy gets us lined up near her bed. There are several small plush animals next to the pillow.

"Randy, get on the bed and lie down on your stomach."

"What's my dare" Randy asks.

"I'll tell you after you get on the bed" Mandy insists, and Randy lies down on the bed, looking toward the pillow and
plush animals.

Mandy goes to the bed and she places a larger plush bunny in front of Randy's face.

"Randy, I dare you to hump my bunny. And while you do that, each one of us will give you three spanks on the butt."

I wasn't expecting that. Nobody saw that one coming, and there is silence for a couple seconds. Then the laughter
erupts.

"Does anyone object to this dare?" Randy asks.
I raise my hand to object, but nobody else does and it take two to make a veto.

"Okay. I'll do it" Randy says.

Randy grabs the bunny with his right hand and Mandy yells "STOP". Mandy steps over to Randy, grabbing both sides
of his speedo with her hands. Mandy pulls the speedo down, all the way to the ankles, then she says "NOW".

Mandy steps back to join the group of us standing near the side of the bed. Mandy moves our group to be standing
directly behind Randy, only a couple feet from his feet, which are dangling over the side of the bed. Randy turns
his head back, seeing where we are all standing.

Randy lifts up the front part of his body and slides the plush bunny under him. He pushes the bunny down further
and has to lift up his back end a little, then gets the bunny in the right position. It's a big bunny and Randy has
to spread his legs just a little to get it tucked under his crotch.

"You can start anytime now" says Mandy.

Randy starts grinding with his hips. First mostly side to side without any forward and backward motion. Then he
picks up some speed and goes into 'bunny action', hip thrusting on the poor bunny in rapid up n down motions.

"Now for your spankings" Mandy says, and she goes around to the side of the bed, gets up on the bed and kneels
down by Randy's thighs. Mandy gives three hard wacks of her hand on Randy's bottom. Randy's rhythm of motion
is disrupted with some squirming. Mandy gets off the bed. Brian gets on the bed next, and three more wacks
come down, a real hard one with the last. Randy yelps with surprise and he shifts back a little, and this raises him
up a little.

Next one up is Blondie. She gets on the bed and she puts a hand on Randy's butt, and she rubs.
Brian is next to me now, kneeling down, and he points toward Randy's butt. I kneel down next to Brian and
we watch Randy getting his butt massaged.

"You're supposed to spank him" Mandy shouts, and Blondie lays on the three wacks. Randy nearly bounces
off of the bunny. Randy's testicles hang down over the side of the plush bunny, flopping in full view during the
next several hip thrusts.

'I see his balls" Brian yells out.

Blondie rushes to the backside of the bed, but it's too late. Randy has moved his legs closer together and slowed
down on the humping speed.

I'm the last one. I get up on the bed and give Randy the three spanks. I gave him light spanks.
Mandy and Blondie wanted to keep watching, as Randy now has to get his speedos back on. I insisted this
wasn't part of the dare and made everyone leave the room with me, so Randy could have a private moment.
NudeBaG

Post by NudeBaG »

Hmmm
No nudity?
TeenFan

Post by TeenFan »

Ahhh, don't like teaser lol.
Imagine Blondie's frustration with having just missed her chance. She'll be more determined than ever to get one
of the boys naked. The rules of the Game are to "prevent" nudity from happening, but there are five rounds of Dares
and we've had just had one round. Wardrobe Malfunction potential on High Alert is the forecast.

On a different topic. NudeBag's need for nudity gave me an idea, but it might have been done before. (still lots of stories
I haven't checked out yet).
Has this type of story been done here already? Plot is: A girl at the park witnesses a boy jerking off. After a group of ten suspects
are taken into custody, the girl is needed for identification during a lineup. The girl didn't see the boy's face, she only saw the
naked body, and what that body was doing.

I can write this story down, just didn't want to be duplication of a story already done here.

TeenFan.
NudeBaG

Post by NudeBaG »

That has not been done yet that I’ve seen.
NudeBaG

Post by NudeBaG »

My only real ‘request’ from this story is no anal play, and really let the girls have fun with the naked boys.