Trapped By Tornado

Stories about boys ending up in compromising situations, preferably naked and embarrassed, as the name suggests.
TeenFan

Re: Trapped By Tornado

Post by TeenFan »

Trapped By Tornado
Chapter 6

After watching Randy hump the bunny on Mandy's bed, the group goes back to the living room.
A new twelve pack of root beers is opened up and the cans passed around. Randy comes down the stairs
to join us, and he still wears the speedo. That Randy is a brave kid I thought. I would have put on some
shorts after that, or maybe even overalls. I toss a can of root beer to Randy.

"It's your turn to name the Dares, Randy. You got some good payback?" I said, and everyone looks at Randy.

Randy pops the top of his can and drinks half of it down. He turns toward Brian.
"Brian, come over here."

Brian steps over to stand in front of Randy. "Get down on your knees" Randy commands, and Brian gets down,
and he's looking face to Randy's crotch. "Brian, I dare you to....kiss my ass."

Mandy and Blondie giggle, that's all girls seem to do, giggle giggle.

"Since you all had so much fun spanking my bare butt, this one is going to get some more of it. A lot more.
Set the timer for one minute, Mandy. You are going to kiss my ass all over", Randy says, and he puckers his
lips and makes kissies while moving his face around. "If you move too far away from the center I will call
foul and the timer will be reset. You understand Brian?"

"Yes I got it Randy. No kisses on the sides, keep it near the middle" Brian replies.

I'm amazed Brian doesn't beg for mercy. Randy turns around and gets down on his hands and knees. Randy
bends over and lowers the back end of the speedo, lowering till all the ass is showing, stopping where going
further would expose the balls.

"The timer is set" says Mandy.

Randy lets go of his speedo. He takes both hands and puts them on the sides of his rear, blocking the area
near the hips. Brian will be forced to do his kissing on the area between Randy's hands. Randy leans over
even more, places his head near the carpet. Pulling toward the sides with both hands, Randy's butt crack
widens to its maximum, and a brownish pink anus stares right at Brian.

"Oh my oh shit" says Blondie, stunned to be seeing this.
Mandy is laughing

"I'll start the timer when you start kissing, Brian" Mandy says. "One minute on the clock."

Brian looks over at us, then looks at Randy's super moon shining bright. Brian moves closer and leans
down. Brian places his lips on the left cheek, near the hand. Mandy shouts the timer has begun.
Brian keeps the kiss planted at that spot.

"You have to keep moving the kissy spot. Kiss me everywhere" Randy orders and Brian starts planting
kisses on different parts of Randy's ass.

"Your butt stinks" Brian says, temporarily pulling his head back, then going back for more. This makes
everyone laugh even more. Randy places his arm against his mouth and blows, making a loud fart noise.
Blondie drops down to her knees she's so hysterical.

"Time is up, Brian" Mandy yells out, and Brian's kissing nightmare is over. Brian gets up and he runs off
into the kitchen, most likely to wash his mouth off. Randy stands back up, pulling up the speedo.

Randy goes to the downstairs bathroom, leaving us to wonder what he is up to. Randy comes back with
something in his hand, but we can't see what it is. Randy steps over to Mandy.

"Mandy, I dare you to take off your top"

Mandy is surprised. "We don't show our boobs" she protests.

"You don't have boobs, Mandy" Randy says, and he holds out what was hidden in the hand. Randy shows
a container of Band Aids. "Blondie can help you with this. You have to wear Band Aids over the nipples
and no more than two Band Aids for each one. And that's all you can wear up top for the rest of the day."

"yeah, she told me I wear only my underwear for the rest of the day" says Brian, now back in the room and
pointing toward the corner where his clothes lay.

Blondie steps over and takes the can of Band Aids.
"Come on Mandy. Let's get you umm, fixed up."

Blondie and Mandy go to the downstairs bathroom. A few minutes later they are back. Mandy has two
Band Aids over each nipple in the configuration of a PLUS sign. Mandy covers herself.

"No covering up, cause technically, you ain't naked." Randy says.

Mandy puts her arms to her sides. Randy teases her about having no boobs, but small mounds are poking out
from the flatness of her chest. The brown material of the Band Aids raised a couple inches.

"This next dare is a two person dare" says Randy. Jason and Blondie are going to do a clothes swap, but not
all the clothes.

I look over at Blondie. Clothes swap? I just have this towel. I don't have any clothes.
Blondie is looking at me, looking at my towel, looking like she wants to run and hide.

"Blondie is going to get Jason's towel and that's all she can wear on her bottom half. You keep your top
on. Then Randy turns to me. "And Jason gets to wear...Blondie's panties."

Mandy shrieks and jumps up and down. She has totally lost the exposed and vulnerable look she had just
moments before.

"How are we gonna do this?" I asked.

"Brian is going to go with you into the bathroom. You will give Brian your towel. Brian, you bring the
towel here and give it to Blondie. Blondie, you will go into the kitchen and take off your shorts and
panties. Wrap yourself in the towel, then come out here. Brian will take the panties to Jason to
put on."

"Any objections to this dare" I ask.
"Objections please. Veto this guys" pleads Blondie.

The only two voters in this are Mandy and Brian, and neither one chips in a veto vote. This is taking a turn
I never expected. I walk to the bathroom and Brian joins me. In the bathroom, after the door is closed,
I consider turning my back to Brian when I take off the towel. But that's silly. I would look like I'm afraid
to be naked in front of another boy. I've been naked around other boys. Plenty of times in the locker room,
or the shower after cross country training in the morning before school. I take off the towel and hand it
to Brian, who looks down at my penis, stares for an uncomfortably long time. Brian looks up and grins.

"Blondie is going to ask me how big you are. Do you want me to tell her or not?"

Just the thought of that, a hot young teen like Blondie asking about my penis size. It made a stirring
down below. I imagined what those panties look like, what color they might be. Would they be sheer?
Brian is staring at my dick again, and I realize I'm about to unintendedly pop a boner in front of an
11 year old boy.

"Go on Brian," I said. "Don't tell her anything."

"Sure Jason" Brian says, as he does the lips sealed gesture across his face. Brian leaves the bathroom and
shuts the door.

I suddenly thought the whole gang of them might burst into the room and grab me. I open the door to the
shower and hide myself behind it. Several minutes later, Brian comes back in and hands me the panties.

Blondie's panties turn out to be somewhat underwhelming as far as being pretty and fancy. They are white,
they are cotton, and they are not too skimpy. I tell Brian to go back and I'll be there shortly. I put the panties
on and I'm glad they weren't too narrow on the front. I didn't have any exposed skin along the sides of my
balls. All my pubic hair is above my dick, not grown around the sack yet. There was a problem though, and it was
how low the panties sat on the front of my pubic region. I had yet to develop the 'happy trail' from my navel
to the pubes, but the pubes are brown and thick. A line of hair shows above the panty waistband.

I tug on the front, but there isn't enough material to cover all my pubes. Damn, they are going to notice that
right away. There is plenty of looseness at the sides of the hip but that don't help any, actually it's bad.
The underwear can't slip up, but it could slip down. I tuck my penis in the down and front position, and I
have quite a bulge going on that can't be hidden.

But there's nothing I can do about it, so I open the door and walk to the living room to face my audience.
Everyone is waiting expectantly, near silently, just whispering naughty things to each other. I step into
the room. Smiles and grins on every face as they feast their eyes on my nearly naked body. Even Blondie,
the other half of this Dare is laughing. I see Blondie wears the towel around the waist like a boy does after a
shower. She is all covered up except for her feet.

"Not fair" I said to Randy, "I'm the one screwed in this two person dare. Blondie has full coverage. How long
do long do I have to wear this?"

"You wear it till Blondie goes home."

Till she goes home? I look at the clock on the wall. The clock says it's almost 3:30. Her father left for the
Home Depot an hour ago. He might be back in another hour. But maybe he won't be looking for his kids
so soon. Blondie and her brother might be over here till it gets dark.

"I see pubic hair'" says Mandy, loudly and with joyous exultation in her voice.
Everyone comes closer to inspect and I know I'm in for a long afternoon.
TeenFan

Post by TeenFan »

I did see NudeBag was not a fan of "Anal Play"
Not sure if exposure is the same as "Play" To me, anal play would be contact with it physically
with tongue, or other body part, or other objects during.

Bare butt kissing falls well within the tradition of causing embarrassment and or part of making dares.
That's about as far as I would take it with participants of this age group.
NudeBaG

Post by NudeBaG »

Ok, getting more exposed here. Lol.
I can’t wait til Blondie and Mandie get to see ALL of Jason 😏
Themarble

Post by Themarble »

Hopefully he grows too big for those panties and he can no longer wear them!!
NudeBaG

Post by NudeBaG »

Next chapter soon I hope
TeenFan

Post by TeenFan »

Working on it. Soon to come.
TeenFan

Post by TeenFan »

Trapped By Tornado
Chapter 7

I know I'm in for a long afternoon, and plenty of embarrassment, as everyone gathers around to get a good look
at me wearing Blondie's panties. Brian tugs on the sides at the hip. Blondie puts her hand on my butt. Mandy
stands directly in front of me, staring at the bulge. Mandy places her finger just above the top waistband.
She runs her finger from one hip to the other. Every pubic hair that is showing is mowed over by the passing
finger, to spring back up again.

I was hoping they'd be silk panties," says Randy. "That would have been funnier."

To get the attention off of me, I say "Who's turn is next for Dares?"

"It's my turn," says Brian. And the gropey girls turn to look at Brian.

"I was thinking of a different dare for Jason, but having to kiss Randy on the butt changed my mind.
Jason, I dare you to kiss everyone here, but not me, on the mouth. You kiss each one while we all count to
ten and the other person says 'enough'. If they don't say 'enough', you have to keep kissing them till they say it.

"That's not much of a dare, kissing on the lips," says Blondie.

"He has to kiss Randy too,"

"Does it matter who I start with?" I ask.

"Start with Randy. And you have to hug everyone close like at a school dance."

I look over at Mandy, since I would be kissing her brother first. She is smiling and she says something to Blondie
that I can't hear. Turning to Randy, Mandy's older brother isn't so thrilled. I step in front of Randy and take hold
of both his shoulders. I lean toward Randy's face.

"You have to hug. Randy, put your arms around him." Brian says.

Randy puts his arms around the lower part of my back, and I reach around the upper part of Randy's back.
Pressing my hands to Randy's back, I feel how muscled he is for a younger boy. Then I remember Randy is
on a swim team. "Close your eyes" I say, and Randy shuts his eyes. I lower my face and plant my lips against
Randy's. I don't move my lips around, just hold them there, as Brian and the two girls count to ten. At the
count of ten, Randy and I lower our arms and step back. The others are laughing but the hard part of the
dare is done.

"Now for Blondie," Brian says.

Randy moves out of the way and Blondie comes over to me. She quickly wraps her arms around me, no
hesitation. And with no hesitation, Blondie pulls me closer and kisses me. The count begins and I don't
have to do anything, as Blondie does the work. One of her hands finds its way to my butt.

"Times up, next one is Mandy."

Blondie steps aside and Mandy steps over. I'm fifteen and Mandy is eleven, so I'm much taller than she is.
I bend over, reach around Mandy and I pick the girl up. Mandy wraps her arms around my neck as I straighten
up. Mandy is still kinda heavy, holding her like that with her legs dangling down. "Wrap your legs around me.
Put your weight on me there," and Mandy wraps her legs around my waist.

I press my face to Mandy's, and the count begins from the others. Mandy presses hard against my lips with hers,
more than Blondie had done. As the count reaches ten, I start to loosen my grip, but Mandy tightens hers.
Mandy continues pressing her lips on mine, no pulling back. Mandy isn't saying 'enough', which each of the
others did when the count was finished. I was keeping my eyes open, and I see Brian, Randy, and Blondie's
faces change from laughing to a surprised look. Mandy's lips stay pressed and they are starting to part.
Mandy is opening her mouth and without thinking, I slipped my tongue in.

Mandy's eyes, which had been closed, now open. Her breathing stops and she freezes every muscle, but she
doesn't pull away and say 'enough'. Mandy touches her tongue to mine and a tongue dance begins. Mandy's
tongue and mine are rubbing and pushing, pulling back and pushing out again.

"Mandy, what are you doing?" says Randy. And this breaks the spell. Mandy pulls her head back and it was
obvious to everyone we had indeed been playing tongue twister.

"Do you say "enough", Mandy?" asks Brian.

"Enough" says Mandy, and I lean down. Mandy unwraps her legs from around me, placing her feet on the
floor. I check to make sure Mandy's Band Aids have remained in place and they are, but really I wanted to
get a look at her chest while I was so close to her. Blondie is the one with the real breasts. Why did I want
to look at the mostly flat chested Mandy?

"We can go back upstairs to Mandy's room for the next dare," Brian says.

Mandy and Blondie lead the way up the stairs. The two girls are talking to each other. I had no doubt they
were taking about kisses. Back in Mandy's room, Brian has Randy lie down on the center of the bed, lying
on his back.

"Randy, I dare you to let yourself be tickled by all of us, for two minutes." Brian says.

"I knew somebody was going to get tickled, but why me?" Randy says.

Brian goes to the foot of the bed and grabs Randy's feet. "I got the feet."

Blondie puts her hands on Randy's stomach. Mandy puts her hand on Randy's thigh.
"Looks like Jason gets the armpits, and you can tickle the chest too. Randy, put your hands behind your
head and keep them there." says Brian.

So we all have our target zones. The clock is set for two minutes.

"Wait" says Mandy. "I need to make an adjustment," and she grabs the top of Randy's speedo and begins
sliding it down.

"You can't strip me," shouts Randy.

"I'm not stripping you. Jason is showing his pubic hair. You can too." Mandy slides the speedo down till
Randy's pubes are visible. Mandy has to pull down a ways, as the only hair Randy has is a smallish patch
just above where the penis starts.

"You always have your hands on your big brother's speedo. Is there something going on?" says Blondie and
the two girls are giggling again.

"Start your tickling," Brian says, and he holds onto an ankle and puts his finger tips to the middle of the foot.
Blondie uses the fingers of both hands to do spidery motions on the middle of Randy's stomach.
Mandy tickles the insides of Randy's thighs.
My knees on the bed, I lean over and shove my fingers in both of the armpits.

Randy squirms but he can't move much. There are too many hands on him to let him squirm in a thrashing
way, his feet, legs, tummy, and chest being held down and manipulated. I move my hands from Randy's
armpits to the chest. I rub the chest for a moment.

"Okay to do titty twisters?" I ask, and the answer is a "YES" in unison from the others. Randy's "NO" is
over ruled, and I place my forefingers and thumbs on each of the nipples. I give a squeeze and a twist,
but not too hard. I go back to the armpits, and I don't have to watch what I'm doing. I look down Randy's
body to check on what's happening.

Mandy has slid her hand up higher, the hand rubbing between Randy's legs, rubbing the area under his balls.
Blondie has shifted her hand lower. One hand tickling and tugging the tuft of hair poking above the
waistband of the speedo. Blondie leans down and blows bubbles on Randy's lower tummy between the hand
on the pubes and the belly button. Randy really jerks his body with that. With the waistband of the suit
pulled down so far, there is an abundance of looseness at the front of the speedo where there is usually no
slack. Randy's penis tents out and upward, showing at least a partial stiffie.

"Time is up," says Brian, and we all let go of Randy.

Randy pulls his arms down and he pulls up his speedo. We all get off the bed laughing. Even Randy is laughing.

"I thought you were going to reach under and grab it," says Mandy to Blondie.
"I was thinking about it," Blondie replies.

"Next dare is for my sister, and for Mandy," says Brian.

Another clothes swap is what comes to my mind. That means Blondie ends up with the Band Aids on the
boobs and a small bikini bottom. Mandy would get the towel, a light purple colored tank-top, and some
kind of bra. Blondie definitely the loser of that exchange.

"Blondie and Mandy, I dare you both to put hickies on Jason's nippies.
The two girls are shocked and I am stunned. "After the timer goes off, we'll see who did a better job of
turning Jason's nipples red. The one with the better hickey is the winner, and the loser has to take
something off."

"I just have my bikini bottom. I can't take that off," says Mandy.

"If Mandy loses she takes a Band Aid off of each side. One Band Aid on each and she is still covered up,"
says Randy. "And if Blondie loses, she loses the bra. That tank-top looks real thin."

The two girls look at each other, and without saying another word, both girls approach me.
NudeBaG

Post by NudeBaG »

Fantastic chapter!
Can’t wait for more😊
NudeBaG

Post by NudeBaG »

I’m very intrigued as to how things will play out as an embarrassed NUDE male story when there is now an established ‘rule’ against nudity.
I’m hoping the girls’ curiosity and attraction to Jason gets too much and the rip those panties off him😏
Or something…
TeenFan

Post by TeenFan »

Trapped By Tornado
Chapter 8

It was with a combination of excitement and alarm I felt, seeing the two girls step up to me. I've never had a hickie
before, never had a girl suck on my neck like a vampire, leaving that telltale mark on the neck. I was alarmed the
target for being hickied by Blondie and Mandy is my nipples. Sirens were going off in my head, "Danger Danger". Wasn't
thinking I wouldn't like the sensation of mouths sucking on my chest. I was afraid I'd like it too much, and too much
enjoyment is a risky thing considering what I was wearing.

Blondie placed her hands on me first. She started touching my right nipple with the tip of a finger. Mandy now stands
close on my left side. She looks up at me, then at my chest.

"He's a little too tall. I don't think I can reach it," says Mandy.

"You'll have to lie down on the bed, Jason," says Randy. "It's about time somebody else got on the bed besides me."

"How long is this going to go on?" I asked, as I step over to the bed and lie down. I put my head on the pillow and put
my hands behind my head.

"Put your arms down. Your chest flattens out too much with the arms raised up," Blondie tells me, so I lower the arms
to the sides.

"They got a minute on the timer," Brian says.

I'm very aware what position my body is in, as Blondie and Mandy get on the bed on either side of me. It's the most
exposed I'd ever felt up to that point. Blondie's panties barely cover my crotch and two beautiful young girls are
about to not just lay their hands upon my chest, but suck my nipples. Blondie positions her face near the right
nipple. Mandy is staring at the left nipple.

"Ready...set.."

Blondie and Mandy lean down and place their lips on my nipples.

"...go." And the sucking on my nips begins, and it's an unbelievable sensation. Two mouths locked onto the skin
using suction vacuuming. The mouths opening and closing and trying not to lose full contact with the skin around
the nipple. I can feel the hardness of teeth at times and I hope I don't accidentally get bitten.

Blondie and Mandy have a hand placed on my stomach, their fingers touching. Blondie's hand slides down my stomach,
down past the belly button. Blondie moves her hand in a circular motion and the belly rub doubles down on the
physical sensations and tinglelings.

"He's wiggling his toes," says Brian.

I get a slight sensation of pain coming from nipples, a nice kind of pain. A little more of this feeling from the left
side. I can feel Mandy sucking me a little harder than what I detect from Blondie. Now a slight burning sensation on
my left side. Blondie's hand moves farther down and her fingers bump up against the waistband of her panties, her
panties on the body of a boy, panties that don't have enough room in them for the boy bits tucked into them.

I let out a moan, not intending to, it just slipped out. My breath sucks back in, as Blondie's hand cups itself over my
bulge in her panties. There is a slight squeeze and Blondie pushes down and pulls back up. I could move my hands
and pull her hand away, but I don't think of that. I like where the hand is. I'm not thinking about who is watching
this, that Brian and Randy are getting a front row view of me getting a caressing of the crotch.

Brian counts down the seconds, "five, four, three, two, one and stop your sucking,"

Mandy and Blondie lift their heads. Mandy leans back all the way, Blondie only partway leaned back. Mandy looks
down my body and sees why Blondie is still leaning over me. Blondie's hand is still grasping my bulge.

Mandy looks back at Blondie. "Blondie, what are you doing?"
Blondie looks down and sees what her hand is doing. She pulls her hand off, laughing.

I lift my head up and look down. What I see, what everyone sees, is my pubic hair is fully exposed, and my
bulge has, well, bulged up quite a bit. I'm nearly all the way stiff. I tug on the front of the waistband, to
pull them up and cover the exposed pubes, but my swelling penis takes up even more room down there.
The panties won't adjust to give me more coverage.

"I can't believe you were copping a feel," Randy says.

"Sit up, Jason. We have to check out the hickies," Brian says.

I sit up, shift toward the end of the bed, and I sit with my legs over the side. Everyone crowds around me,
leaning their faces toward my chest and they are bumping heads. Each looks at the redness around one nipple,
then looking at the other one. I can see each one of them making quick glances down at the panties predicament
I was in, seeing my dick pushing hard against the thin fabric of the panties, my dick wanting to pop out and join
the party. I could have covered up, but I didn't.

"Mandy's nipple looks the reddest," says Randy.

"I agree, Mandy makes the better hickie, and that means, big sister, that you are losing your bra," Brian says
with one of his big goofy grins.

Everyone pulls their head back and I look down at my chest. The nipple Mandy sucked on was definitely the one
with more redness and swelling around it. Blondie's mind, half focused on grabbing my dick, must have caused
her poor job of maintaining consistent suction with her mouth.

We all turn out focus on Blondie. It's time for her to take something off, and it was already determined that
something was the bra. "Fine, I'll take it off," Blondie says. She attempts to sound indignant, but her eyes
say otherwise. Blondie steps over to the bedroom closet and opens the door. It's a walk in closet. Blondie
walks in and shuts the door. A minute later Blondie steps out. She tosses the bra on the bed. Randy was
right, the material of the tank-top is thin, a lot thinner than the typical boys tank-top, which are designed
for boys to wear while playing sports, or working at some kind of strenuous labor. Blondie's pointy
nipples push against the thin fabric and they too are begging to join the party.

"It's my turn to name the Dares," Blondie says. "We are going to the swimming pool."

So we all line up next to the swimming pool, waiting to find out who gets the next dare. Fortunately,
my hardness has gone down and I'm showing less bulge and less hair. The only one who looks like he belongs
in this setting, standing next to the pool, is Randy in his speedo. The speedo is what he normally wears out
in the back yard. Someone poking their head over the wooden fence from the neighbor's yard would have
seen a strange sight. Brian in his Fruit of the Looms, Blondie wearing a towel boy style with a tight fitting
tank-top, Mandy in a bikini bottom and Band Aids over her nipples, and me wearing girl underwear.

"This dare is for everyone," says Blondie. "You are all going to swim naked."

We all must have looked shocked, as Blondie leans over, laughing.

"How are we going to get naked, without showing ourselves naked?" I asked.

"Yeah, how are we going to do that?" asks Brian.

"You are all going to get in first. Everyone together. Then each of you is going to hand me what you have
on. Everyone gets naked. I'm going to put the clothes over by the fence. The first person who gets their
clothes back will have to show us their naked body."

"But a dare can't require someone to show themselves naked," says Mandy.

"That's right, but I'm not making anyone show themselves. The first person to get out and get the clothes
does so voluntarily. I'm not going to make you get out of the water. So you see, it fits within the rules."

I couldn't find a flaw in her logic. Neither could anyone else.
Brian is the first one to jump in.

"I'm not taking my underwear off till you all get in here," Brian says.

All of us, except for Blondie, get into the pool. I don't know if the water was cold before, but after
the two inches of hail earlier, the water is coolish. Brian is the first to hand his underwear to Blondie.
Blondie steps over to Randy and Randy hands the speedo over. Next, I see Mandy hold her bikini bottom up
for Blondie to take. "Band Aids too," Blondie says. Mandy goes under a little more and she rips off the four
Band Aids and hand them to Blondie. I slide of the panties and Blondie, for the moment, has her panties
back in her possession.