Trapped By Tornado

Stories about boys ending up in compromising situations, preferably naked and embarrassed, as the name suggests.
NudeBaG

Re: Trapped By Tornado

Post by NudeBaG »

I have a feeling ALL of Jason is going to be seen soon…
At least, I hope so
NudeBaG

Post by NudeBaG »

New chapter soon I hope
TeenFan

Post by TeenFan »

Almost done with next chapter.

I know that NudeBag is waiting for Jason to get fully exposed. a simple poll here...

Question: If only one person gets fully exposed during the swimming pool scene, who would you choose.

Answers could affect how the pool scene is finished, but no guarantees. Poll for entertainment purposes only.
Long distance service fees may apply.
NudeBaG

Post by NudeBaG »

Jeez,
what a long tease.
Obviously, I vote for one of the boys to be exposed.
Jason seems like the most obvious choice, and the girls seem to most interested in him.
For comedy, maybe one of the younger boys with a smaller penis could be funnier, and further the interest in Jason’s ‘big boy’ wiener.
TeenFan

Post by TeenFan »

This is sort of like market research...lol
Being new here, I'm curious about what the regulars who post comments like.
And there does seem to be a lack of comments making in the forum, trying spice things up a bit.
Jeepman89

Post by Jeepman89 »

I vote for Jason and his big wiener to be exposed.
Themarble

Post by Themarble »

I also vote for Jason and his big wiener. It's about time (:.
NudeBaG

Post by NudeBaG »

Hoping for a new chapter soon😊
TeenFan

Post by TeenFan »

Trapped By Tornado
Chapter 9

I'm in the swimming pool in the backyard of the Mason house with no swimsuit on, no nothing on.
Mandy, Randy, and Brian are in the same boat as me. We have all surrendered our clothes to Blondie. All of us naked
ones watch as Blondie, holding all our clothes and what little that was to begin with, takes the clothes to the wooden
fence. Blondie places her panties at the top of the fence. This wooden fence has the pointed ends sticking up, to
discourage fence jumpers. On the next pointed board, Blondie puts Brian's underwear, and the next post gets Mandy's
bikini bottom. The fourth post, Randy' speedo is hung on the point. Mandy's Band Aids, I have no idea where they ended
up. Blondie walks back to the pool. The distance from the pool to the fence is around twenty feet, maybe more.

"Okay guys, you can do whatever you want now. Swim, dive, play Marco Polo. You have no rules to follow.
Eventually somebody is going to feel too cold to stay in the pool and have to get out."

Smaller kids get cold faster. I figure it will be Brian, or maybe Mandy, who gets the chills first.

"What are you going to do?' Randy asks.

"I'm just gonna sit here at the picnic table and watch," and Blondie sits down on a bench.

I see Mandy over in the corner, in the shallowest part of the pool, opposite corner from the pool steps. I can kinda
figure out why she is hiding in the corner. She's naked in the pool, the only girl, and there are three naked boys.
She's ducked down, only her head showing above the water.

Brian slips under the water. I can see the shadow of him swimming under the water, heading for the corner Mandy
is in. Like a shark, he is headed straight for naked prey. Mandy sees Brian coming and her head practically turns
around on a swivel. She is looking for options, how to protect herself. She could bolt for the side of the pool with
the stairs, or she could kick off from the side of the pool and try to slip past the incoming Brian. With so many
options, Mandy makes no decision. Mandy screams out as Brian grabs her leg.

Brian tries to drag Mandy out of the corner. Mandy turns her body and finds a handhold just in time. Brian can't
budge her and he comes up to breathe. Brian, after taking in a few gulps of air, grabs Mandy's arm and he starts
to pull.

"Let go of me Brian," Mandy yells out. Brian continues his tug of war with Mandy's arm. Mandy is trying not to
stand up, as this will expose her now Band Aidless chest. What Brian doesn't know is, I am sneaking up behind
him. Brian is too busy trying to pry Mandy off, oblivious to everything else.

I grab Brian from behind. I get my hands under both his armpits and I lift up. I lift up till Brian is out of the water
past his hips. All I see is Brian's back and butt. Mandy turns to see all of Brian's boyhood out on display, a couple
feet in front of her. Mandy's yells to be left alone change to loud laughter. It's Brian's turn to yell.

"Let go of me. Let me go. She can see me."

I turn my body and toss Brian toward the middle of the pool. I turn to Mandy and give her a wink, and Mandy knows
she has a protector.

"That's no fair. He's twice my size," Brian complains to the universe as if it cares.

"That was fun, but I've seen my brother's little dick before," says Blondie. "I'm hoping to see some bigger fish."

I back up into Mandy's corner, and I watch Randy and Brian at the middle of the pool. Mandy wraps her arms
around me, but stays as low in the water as she can. "You doing okay?" I ask Mandy, and she says she is doing fine.

I see Brian step over to Randy and the two of them start a conversation. Brian looks over at me a couple times,
and I guess he's trying to recruit Randy into teaming up on the big boy. I realized the genius behind Blondie's dare.
The ones in the pool are going to try to expose each other. But I guess I was the one that started it, lifting Brian
all the way out of the water like that. He was determined to get payback.

Randy nods his head and the two boys approach the corner. I go out to meet them, but only a couple steps. Going
out too far risks letting one of them grab Mandy where I can't reach back to help her. Randy does a direct assault
from the front and we lock arms like they do at the beginning of a wrestling match. He's surprisingly strong, and
again, I remember that Randy is on a swim team. Brian ducks down and grabs hold of one of my legs. I've got the
size and the strength, but if I get knocked off my feet, my advantages are gone.

Brian can't slide my leg out from under me and he comes up. Brian jumps on my back. He and Randy try to submerge
me. I'm stronger than either of them, but I'm not strong enough to hold up the weight of two boys. I start to go down,
my head is going under...and then Randy is losing his grip on me. Mandy has come to my rescue, pulling on Randy
from behind. I let go of Randy and then toss Brian off. Turning around I find myself immediately attacked again
by Randy, we are locked up again and I know I'm going to be double teamed again.

I lift up on Randy, as maybe I'll be able to toss him off before Brian grabs me from behind. But as I'm lifting up,
Randy comes up much too easily. I see Brian's head pop up above the water, and he has his arms wrapped around
Randy's legs. Brian is lifting up and I'm lifting up, and Randy's body comes out of the water. For a couple seconds
I'm eye level with Randy's crotch and it's less than a foot from my face. I push with my arms and Randy goes backwards,
his weight pushing Brian back down. In that close encounter that lasted a couple seconds, I saw Randy is a lot
bigger than I expected. Randy's dick, which I had seen tenting his pulled down speedos during the tickle dare,
and assuming Randy was at half-hardon state, was not hard at all during that time on the bed. I was impressed to
say the least.

Also impressed is Blondie, who has left her seat at the picnic table and is standing next to the pool. She had gotten
the glimpse that I did, just from a greater distance. Blondie is clapping her hands and whooping up a storm.

I look over at Brian. Randy is looking at Brian. We all realize Brian is a turncoat and can't be trusted.

Blondie is still laughing, having seen a quick glimpse of Randy's penis. Brian proves to be a turncoat again, as he
grabs the towel his sister has wrapped around her waist. Blondie stops laughing. She grabs the towel with both
hands and a new tug of war begins.

"Let go of me Brian, you little shit," Blondie says, as we all start laughing.

"You're coming in or you stand there without the towel," says her little brother. "Don't say I have a little dick."

Blondie fights and won't let go of the towel. Brian puts his feet up against the wall of the pool, use the leverage
to pull Blondie into the water. Blondie comes up shouting and cursing, and Brian is grinning another silly grin,
as he has possession of the towel. Blondie makes a grab for the towel, but her brother flings the towel toward
the deeper end of the pool. The towel hits the water and sinks down. With the exception of the purple tank-top
that Blondie has on, there are now five naked people in the pool.

Blondie shouting at Brian, and the move to get the towel back, makes Blondie forget about her top. For the moment,
forgetting how see through the lavender colored tank-top is, Blondie stands where the water is at waist level. Perky
nipples poke through the fabric. Everyone is laughing and Blondie looks down at her breasts, quickly drops lower in
the water.

Blondie makes her way to Mandy's corner and the two girls huddle up. I make a dive down for the towel in the deepest
part of the pool. It's too dark to see well without goggles, and I can't find it. Coming up, I see Brian and Randy have
moved closer to the girl's corner. Looks like the boys are going to make a move on the girls. I swim toward the corner.
I grab Brian, and Randy move over to grab me. Back to square one with the two against one. Next, I see Blondie and
Mandy moving out of the corner, toward me and the other boys locked in mortal combat. Coming up beside me, both
girls reach down, and each one grabs one of my legs.

"Hey what the... four on one?" I yell out.

Blondie has her arms wrapped around my left leg, and Mandy has hers wrapped around my right leg. Randy takes control
of my right arm. Brian gets hold of me at the left arm. With all four limbs in the grips of someone else, I'm unable
to pull myself free. Mandy has turned traitor and joined Blondie, Randy, and the turncoat Brian in an axis of evil.
I feel my body being towed to the shallowest part of the pool.

"Tickle Jason," Blondie says, and each of them holds me with one arm, as their free hands find places to tickle me.
The hands of the two boys are at my stomach. The hands of the two girls are at my crotch. Fingers brush against my
upper thighs and over my dick.

"Let go of me," I half heartily shout, knowing any attempt to talk my way out of this is a waste of time.

"Lift him higher, Lift him up, Randy," Mandy says, and the boys stop their tickling and lift up on my back. The two
girls place their hands under my butt and upper legs, and they too start lifting me up. My body rises out of the water
and the two girls gasp and squeal when my penis comes out of the water. Have you ever seen a whale breaching,
coming out of the water and flopping over with a splash? That is what my dick looks like, as my hips are raised and
lowered, then raised above the water again. My penis breaks the surface as the girls lift my lower half, rising out of
the water and flopping over to the side, and my hips become submerged again.

"Lift him till he's all the way out of the water," says Blondie, and the four of them heave together, and my body rises
from the water, my arms and legs spread out like I'm being abducted up to an alien spaceship. For the first time my
balls come all the way out into everyone's view. I'm helpless and I'm laughing and I feel a hand wrap around my dick.

"Mandy's got his dick," says Brian, always stating the obvious. Mandy's hand squeezes and tugs and the hardening
happens fast. "That thing is getting big," Brian again tells everyone what they can see with their own eyes. Thrilled
and content in my state of helplessness, I lean my head back and that's when I notice something is wrong with the sky.

The sky has gone dark again, roiling clouds looking angry and slightly off color with a greenish hue. I turn my head
and I can see branches of trees swaying. Another storm is rolling in, and during our frolicking in the pool, nobody
noticed. Lightning flashes overhead, followed by a crack of thunder. My body suddenly drops down back into the
water, as the four lifters let go at the same time. The hand is no longer on my dick. We have to get out of the
pool.

"Lightning storm," I say, getting my feet under me and standing up. "We have to get out."

But nobody moves. We all stand in the pool huddled together as the wind whips up. I move over to the corner where
the pool steps are. I step out of the pool. I'm going to run over to the fence to gather up the clothes. No need in
hiding my body, not after what the others were doing to it.

Another strong wind burst roars through. A large branch falls from the neighbor's tree. The branch lands on the fence,
crushing it down, right at the spot where the clothes hung on the fence. All there is now is a massive tree branch. I
can't see a single article of clothing.

"Oh shit"
"Fuck out"
"Ohh my Lord"
And a simple scream from Mandy.

"Hey guys," I scream at the four still in the pool, and they turn to look at me, standing naked with my boner rapidly
dwindling down to normal state. I don't feel the change in my penis. "We need to get back to the house."

The tornado siren sounds off again, and that's what gets them moving. Randy, Mandy, Brian, and Blondie quickly get
to the steps to get out, or climb out on the sides. The wind picks up speed and my shouts are becoming hard for me
to hear. I locate Mandy and grab her hand. Together our naked gang of five runs into the house. I know I'm surrounded
by the nude bodies of young boys and girls, but I take little notice.

"The shower, we go to the shower," says Randy, and he leads the group to the downstairs bathroom. In the bathroom,
I get everyone herded into the shower and I close the door. The shower was standing room only when it was Randy,
Mandy, and myself in it. The shower is super cramped with five kids crammed in, five naked kids huddled together
in the dark, as another wave of storms rolls in.
NudeBaG

Post by NudeBaG »

Fantastic!
I want more exploration of the boys now that everyone is exposed!
I love that Jason is completely naked and his penis was on full display, at least for a little bit.
I wonder what Blondie and Mandy think😏