Halloween Horrors: Story two, The Marble Statue_ New 11/17

Stories about boys ending up in compromising situations, preferably naked and embarrassed, as the name suggests.
TeenFan

Halloween Horrors: Story two, The Marble Statue_ New 11/17

Post by TeenFan »

Halloween Horrors Collection

BLED THROUGH THE GRAPEVINE
Story One: Part one.

Jeremy, age 13 and quite slender, hair the color of light straw, starts his first day at the new school. He stands
outside the door to the Nurse's Office. Jeremy is a shy boy, not quick at making friends, and he wonders if he
will find a friend at the new school.
And meeting new girls terrifies him. Girls can be scary monsters.

Jeremy enters the nurse's office and the nurse is sitting at the desk.

"Come in Jeremy, and close the door. Please remove your shoes and socks. Leave them by the door," the
nurse says. Jeremy closes the door and turns around. Jeremy removes the shoes plus socks and leaves them
next to the door.

The nurse stands up and motions for Jeremy to come closer, points to a chair next to the desk. The nurse is
a super hottie. Probably around 25 years old with breasts that heaved outward from her upper body.
The white nurse uniform fits snugly around a slender waist, and Jeremy wonders about implants.

"Hi, I'm Nurse Hazel. I'll be running some tests and checking some measurements. We'll be done in less than
an hour and you can go meet your new classmates."

Sitting down at the chair, Jeremy sees all kinds of equipment at the desk. There are flasks and vials, all sorts
of instruments. Jeremy doesn't feel comfortable about this at all. Looking around the room, the room looks like
Victor Frankenstein worked here.

Nurse Hazel stands in front of Jeremy and she bends down. The nurse shines a light in the boy's eyes, sticks
another in his ears. She even looks up the nose. Stepping back, she sets the instruments down on the desk.

"Take off your shirt" Nurse Hazel says, and Jeremy quickly slips off the shirt. Nurse Hazel takes the shirt and
tosses it across the room, landing on a chair, then sliding down to fall on the floor. The nurse puts a blood
pressure wrap around the left arm, counts the pulse as the wrap tightens around the slender arm.
"That looks good", the nurse says, as she takes off the blood pressure reader.
"Stand up and take off the rest of your clothes."

Jeremy hesitates. He looks nervous, but he stands up and unzips his trousers. Pulling the trousers off, he
starts to sit back down. "Take those off too" the nurse says. Jeremy places his trousers on the chair, slowly
bends down to slide his boxers off. Nurse Hazel takes the trousers from the chair and the boxers from Jeremy's
hand. She turns and tosses the clothes across the room. His trousers land on the chair, his boxers land on
the floor next to the shirt.

"Step over to the weighing scale" Nurse Hazel says, pointing to the scale against the wall, standing several
feet from the office door. Stepping over to the scale, Jeremy notices just how big the room is. He's been
in an examination room before at a doctor's office, but that was small compared to this office. Jeremy gets
up on the scale and the nurse comes over to him, to stand on the right side of the scale. The door is on
the left side of the scale. "Turn around and face away from the wall. It's easier to use the height measure
that way." Jeremy turns around and his back is to the wall. The nurse gets ready to take the height
measurement.

The door opens and 12 year old Cindy comes into the room, but not far. She sees right away Nurse Hazel
is standing at the weight station, just a few feet away. And between Cindy and the nurse is Jeremy, standing
naked on the scale.

"Hi Cindy" Nurse Hazel says.

"Hi Nurse Hazel. I have the list of girls who need their booster shots before next week", says Cindy as she
stands there holding a clipboard.

Jeremy covers himself with his hands. He was so surprised when someone walked in, he froze for a moment.

"Hand me the list", the nurse says, and Cindy steps around to the front of Jeremy and hands the clipboard to
Nurse Hazel. The nurse looks over the list of names.

"I'm Cindy. What's your name?" asks the girl standing in front of Jeremy, and Jeremy notices her hair is long,
tied in the back and very black.

'Umm, I'm Jeremy" the boy says, now noticing the office door is still open.

Cindy puts out her right hand to shake. "I'm happy to meet you. I've never seen you before, so this must be
your first day here."

Jeremy reluctantly takes his right hand away from his crotch and shakes hands with Cindy. He feels a stirring
pushing against his left hand.

"Put the clipboard on my desk will you Cindy," the nurse asks, and Cindy breaks the handshake. Cindy walks
over to the desk and puts the clipboard down. Cindy walks back toward the weighing station. "Weight is
Ninety-two pounds" says the nurse and she writes this down on the examination sheet.
"Stand up straight. No slouching. Put your hands to the side."

Jeremy hesitates. "Hands to the side, Jeremy", the nurse requests, and Jeremy pulls the hands away.
Nurse Hazel moves the measuring piece to the top of Jeremy's head. Jeremy looks down and sees his dick
is sticking straight out and is erected a little higher than horizontal. "Hold your head steady, Jeremy" the
nurse scolds him.

"You look strong", says Cindy. "Do you play any ball sports? You know, like Basketball or Football, or play
with your balls?"

"Um what?" Jeremy says, and he shifts his head down again. The nurse is done, and she resets the measuring
bar. Jeremy looks down to see he's getting a full blossoming bone job going.

"Height is five feet, four inches" and the nurse jots this down on her clipboard. "You can step off the scale now."

Jeremy steps down from the scale. He stands two feet away from the smiling Cindy on his left and the open
office door to his right. Jeremy has a strong urge to run, run out the door and down the hallway, just run
till he finds an exit. Never mind he'd be running down a school hallway full naked, with dozens of students
gawking at the boy with the boner flopping back and forth.

In hindsight, running would have been the smart thing to do.
Last edited by TeenFan on Fri Mar 22, 2024 5:33 pm, edited 24 times in total.
TeenFan

Re: Halloween Horrors

Post by TeenFan »

I'm going to start a series of Halloween related stories. These stories will be fairly short in comparison to the others
I'm doing and the stories will be like individual episodes like "outer limits". Some character might repeat, and others will only
show up in one story.
NudeBaG

Post by NudeBaG »

Oh boy😏
TeenFan

Post by TeenFan »

This nurse's office scene is somewhat formulaic, doing it in what I see as the classic ENM style.
This scene is essential to the story, and then it gets weird, and I write it more "My Way"....he he he...
NudeBaG

Post by NudeBaG »

It’s a great start
TeenFan

Post by TeenFan »

Halloween Horrors Series

Bled Through the Grapevine
Story One --part two

"You can step off the scale now, Jeremy," Nurse Hazel says, and Jeremy steps down. After looking at Cindy,
and considering running for the open door, Jeremy felt hands on both his shoulders.

"Let's go back to the chair and we can continue on your examination," Nurse Hazel says, and she steers the boy
back to the chair by the desk. The opportunity to try and get out passed in an instant. Jeremy covers himself
up again as he walks past Cindy. Cindy turns and watches him with great interest as he walks past her.
"We still have a great many tests to do," says Nurse Hazel.

"I don't have a class next hour. I can stay, or I can go to the library if you don't need me," says Cindy.

"Some assistance will be much appreciated. Thank you, Cindy," says Nurse Hazel, getting Jeremy seated in
the chair. Here's the clipboard."

Cindy takes the clipboard with the Examination sheet. She stands in front of the seated Jeremy.
Nurse Hazel places a stethoscope on Jeremy's chest, listens for a moment.
"Okay, take deep breaths. Breathe in, let it out slowly. Jeremy sucks in air deeply and then lets it out slowly,
doing this several times. Nurse Hazel puts the stethoscope away.

"Have you ever had an incidence of sepsis, of blood poisoning?"
"Do you have anemia?"
"Ever had lymphoma?"

Cindy marks the answers on the exam sheet. The answer to all of them is NO.

"Have you ever had a venereal disease?" Jeremy looks at the nurse blankly. "Have you ever had a
sexually transmitted disease?"

"Of course not," says Jeremy, "How would I have gotten one of those?"

Cindy giggles, then puts a hand over her mouth, as she must maintain a high level of professionalism.

"How might you have gotten an STD?" says Nurse Hazel. The nurse bends over and grabs the head of
Jeremy's penis, grips it between the forefinger and thumb. The nurse shakes the penis like she's shaking
a test tube. "By putting your pecker where it don't belong, that's how."

Cindy laughs and Nurse Hazel shushes her. "How can you be so sure you've never contracted a sexually
transmitted disease?"

"I've never had sex with anyone," says Jeremy, looking over at the smiling Cindy. Jeremy looks mortified.

"Thank you for your honesty, Jeremy. Cindy, mark him down as Certified Virgin Grade A Prime. And mark
down that Jeremy is circumcised."

Jeremy's erection has mostly abated by this point. Nurse Hazel picks up a large plastic vial off the desk.

"Stand up," says the nurse.

Jeremy stands up and the nurse hands him the plastic vial.

"Urinate in the cup, then put the lid on it," Nurse Hazel says, as she hands the vial lid to Jeremy. Jeremy
holds the specimen cup with the left hand, the vial's lid with the right hand, and he has to pee into the cup
hands free with Cindy standing two feet in front of him.

There is a knock at the door. Standing in the door are two younger girls, both 11 years old. One has dark
black hair and the other has flaming orange hair.

"We are here to get the charts for health and fitness," says one of the girls.

"That's right," says Nurse Hazel. "I forgot you might be dropping by. Come on in."

The two girls step into the room and walk straight over to Cindy.

"Hi Cindy," the two girls say in unison.
"Hi Tammy. How are you doing, Jean," replies Cindy. "Oh, girls. This is Jeremy. This is his first day
at school."

"Hi Jeremy," the two girls say together. First, the two girls smile and look up at Jeremy, then they look down
and their mouths open up in wonder and delight. Tammy gasps.

"Umm, Ah, Hello," Jeremy says, seeing the gaze of the two young girls fixated down at the specimen cup and
his penis hovering over the opening of the cup.

"What is he doing?" Jean asks.

"He giving a urine specimen. Well, I think he's going to," Cindy says.

"Oh great," says Tammy. "That's cool." says Jean.

"I have the Food Groups charts over here for you to take," says Nurse Hazel. "When you are ready to leave."

"Do we have to leave now?" asks Tammy.

"Of course not. We are scheduling a class on physical examination of the male. You might as well get a sneak peak."

Tammy and Jean squeal with delight, "we can stay, we can stay" they say, and they turn their eyes back to
Jeremy's urination situation, which seems to be at a standstill.

"He seems to be having trouble pissing, Nurse Hazel," says Cindy.

"Go ahead and help him out. We don't have all day," the nurse says.

Cindy steps up to Jeremy's side and she turns around. Cindy places the palm of a hand over Jeremy's pubes,
what little he has there being a few short tufts of hair above the base of the shaft. Cindy presses her hand
down against the skin. "Now just relax and think about water flowing, water flowing like a bubbling brook,
then speeding up to cascade over a waterfall."

Cindy moves her hand in a circular motion. Jeremy continues to hold the specimen cup under his penis,
and he tries to think watery thoughts.

"Relaxus calme, nero pacificus," Cindy says, as she rubs Jeremy on the pubic mound. Tammy and Jean
step closer. The two girls look on from just a few feet away from the specimen cup.

"Sogothoth varnyath itchkele," Cindy says, and a warm tingling starts in Jeremy's lower abdomen and the
tenseness drains away....and the urine is draining into the cup.

"You did it. He's peeing," says Tammy.

The cylinder holds eight ounces and Jeremy empties seven ounces into the specimen jar. He carefully
places the lid on the specimen jar. Jeremy' penis is still dripping. Without his hands he can't give it the
three shakes. Cindy grasps the glans of Jeremy's penis, a tissue in her hand. Cindy begins massaging the
end of the penis, then loses the tissue and continues rubbing with her thumb on the topside of the glans.

"We might as well prep him for his next specimen," Cindy tells the two younger girls. Tammy and Jean
move closer, their faces just a foot away, studying what Cindy's hand is causing to happen.

"It grows fast," says Jean, eyes widening in fascination.
"How hard do boys get?" asks Tammy.

Jeremy's dick is getting hard and sticking straight out where Cindy holds it in place. Cindy lets go, and it
springs upward and points toward the ceiling and the time is now Twelve O'clock High. Jeremy's penis bobs
up and down slightly and rhythmically from the pulsing blood flow.

Nurse Hazel steps over and moves Tammy and Jean out of the way. The nurse has a ruler in her hand,
and she kneels down in front of Jeremy. Nurse Hazel pulls the penis down with the left hand, places the
ruler next to the base of the shaft. Nurse Hazel looks at the measurement. She looks up suddenly, looking
the boy right in the eyes. The nurse looks down again and rechecks the measurement. The nurse's face has
changed from serious to strangely happy and triumphant.

"Cindy, mark this down on the sheet. Thirteen centimeters is confirmed," the nurse says.

"That's how long I am?" Jeremy asks. "What is that in inches?"

Nurse Hazel flips the ruler over to the other side, looks closely.

"That's Five and One-Eighth inches, just a tad beyond five. Not big, but not bad for a thirteen year old.

Nurse Hazel puts a hand on Jeremy's shoulder and steers him to the other side of the room.

"We can finish this up on the examination table," says Nurse Hazel.

Jeremy lies down on the exam table and the nurse places the boy's hands down to the sides.

"Do you girls want to witness an extraction procedure? They usually go fast, but you never know."

"Yes yes" is the answer from Tammy and Jean.
"I'm not going anywhere," says Cindy.
TeenFan

Post by TeenFan »

Halloween Horrors Series
Bled It Through the Grapevine
Story One, Part two continued...

Jeremy, on his first day at the new school, is getting a physical unlike any he'd gotten before. After urinating
into a cylinder in front of three girls, these same girls are now gazing down on his full naked body on an
examination table.

Dread fills Jeremy's brain when he heard the words "Extraction procedure". He had an infected tooth once, a molar.
The dentist put him on antibiotics, said if that didn't work, the tooth would have to be extracted. The molar would
have to be pulled, yanked out. So of course Jeremy is concerned about his teeth.

"My teeth are fine, Nurse Hazel. Nothing wrong with my mouth."

Nurse Hazel laughs. "We're not extracting a tooth, Jeremy. You can relax. Now gather round girls."

The nurse walks to her desk, picks up the phone and pushes a button.
"We are just now starting the procedure," the nurse says, and she puts down the phone and comes back to
the exam table.

Jeremy is relieved the nurse isn't going to be looking into his mouth. He is concerned the nurse invited the girls
to gather round. Nurse Hazel stands on the left side of the exam table. Cindy, Tammy, and Jean are on the
right side. Looking down toward his feet, Jeremy sees the office door is still open.

"Now the key to getting maximum release with plenty of fluid is foreplay," says the nurse, and she picks up
Jeremy's penis, pointing it straight upward. "He got some stimulation right before the measurement, but he
needs some more. This is where you girls can speed things up. Cindy, where would you like to stimulate
Jeremy?"

Cindy looks over the prone boy's body. So many choices. A buffet of delectable treats on display, and she can
choose anything she wants. "Are boy's nipples as sensitive as girl's?" asks Cindy.

"Let's see, you're twelve and Jeremy is thirteen. You both basically have the same number of nerve ending
in your nipples at this age. He'll feel the same way you do when your nipples are touched.

Cindy has made up her mind. She reaches out a hand and begins tactile stimulation of Jeremy's nipples.
The boy lying on the exam bed breaths more rapidly. Cindy is aware of the rib cage expanding and contracting.

"And you Tammy, what do you see that interests you?"

"The balls. I want his balls," says Tammy, and she puts the tips of her fingers on the skin sack encasing the balls.
"This is called the scrotum, right?" As soon as the girl's hands touched his balls, Jeremy's penis twitches. What
was a half-hardon extends to full length.

"It's growing again," says Jean. "It's changing color. The end of it looked gray and pink earlier. Now it looks
sorta purple."

"That's from the increased blood flow. Why don't you massage his legs, up near the groin," Nurse Hazel says,
picking up Jeans hand and placing it at the top of the thigh. "Now rub up and down and in between the legs.
Make the boy feel real good and special, cause I have a feeling this is a very special boy."

Nurse Hazel continues holding the penis in place, fingers feeling for the right signals. Cindy rubs and gives
light pinches to each nipple, throwing in a few massage strokes across the pectoral muscles. Tammy grasps
the testicles with all the fingers of one hand and rubs every bit of skin.

"Massage the area just under the testicles, Tammy. That's a super effective area. And Cindy, switch to
rubbing his tummy.

The foreplay goes on for a couple minutes, then the penis sends a signal to the nurse's hand. The shaft
got harder and the skin of the scrotum is visibly tightening. "We're getting close now. Cindy, get me the
wide petri dish. Girls, stop what you are doing and watch closely."

Cindy hands the petri dish to Nurse Hazel, then stands next to Tammy.

"Notice the increased respiration. Take note of the increased body temperature and perspiration. Now
watch his testicles. When they make a rise, getting drawn up closer to the body, that's the sign
ejaculation is near." Nurse Hazel begins stroking the penis rapidly.

The three girls lean closer and observe Jeremy's testicles, as the scrotum loses its looseness, and pulls up,
tucking the balls tight next to the base of the penis. Nurse Hazel leans the penis toward the belly button,
places the petri dish several inches in front and a little below.

"Place your hands on his body so you can feel this," says the nurse, and the three girls place hands on
Jeremy. "Grab his balls one more time, Tammy."

Tammy places her hand over the now very tight sack, and she massages some more. And with that last bit
of sensory overload, Jeremy's body tenses up from nose to toes, muscles flexing, face grimacing, buttocks
clenching...a white liquid spurts out with great force. The semen overshoots the petri dish to land on the
center of Jeremy's chest.

"Oh my goodness," says Nurse Hazel.
"Wow," says Tammy, and Jean is speechless.

A second spurt lands in the petri dish. Nurse Hazel moves the dish closer to the penis, which twitches and
spasms one more time, and a third squirt goes into the dish. "That was amazing," says Jean, finally finding
her voice.

"What's amazing girls?" comes a voice from the other side of the room at the door.

Jeremy lifts his head up and looks toward the door to see an old woman, well dressed, come into the room.
She looks to be well past 60 years, but her hair is jet black. The woman approaches the exam table and
the three girls step aside.

Nurse Hazel is busy scooping up the pool of semen from off Jeremy's chest with a black plastic spoon and
something that looks like a small putty knife. "You just missed it. He overshot the petri dish by a mile.
This is indeed a wonderful boy." says Nurse Hazel, finishing putting the white runny stuff in the peti dish.

"Let me get a look at you. Stand up young man," the old woman says, and Jeremy gets up from the exam
table, stands with a throbbing penis still stiff and pointing upward. The old woman comes closer.

"I'm Principal Maleficent. I'm so glad you joined out little school. Our girls were bored out of their skulls
with no boys to play with."

Nurse Hazel sits down at a smaller desk, one that has a microscope. The nurse takes a small amount of
the semen and places it on a slide, then slides it under the microscope.

"He's dripping again," says Cindy.

A drop of fluid oozes from the tip of the glans, hanging down half an inch from the end of the penis.
Before Jeremy can do anything, Principal Maleficent puts a finger under his penis and wipes the post-cum
off. The principal turns, steps toward Nurse Hazel at the small desk. What it looks like to Jeremy, the
principal sticks the finger, the one with the spunk from his junk, into her mouth. The principal pulls the
finger out of her mouth, then looks back at Jeremy. She has a weird expression of utter joy on her face.
The same face his mother makes, upon taking a bite from a box of exquisite European chocolates.

"Yes, yes," Nurse Hazel says, and she turns around on the stool. Nurse Hazel looks at the principal.
"He's perfect," the nurse says. "This one is special."

Jeremy wonders what it could be that makes him so special, as he stands naked with Cindy, Tammy,
and Jean watch in fascination as his erect penis slackens and droops.
TeenFan

Post by TeenFan »

Halloween Horrors Series
Story One -- Part Three

Jeremy steps into the classroom and all eyes turn toward him.

"Our new student has arrived," says the teacher at the front of the room, a teacher dressed all in black.
"Come up here and stand by me."

Jeremy slowly walks to the front of the class. He's wearing a new school uniform, given to him by Nurse
Hazel. This uniform consists of a white t-shirt and white sailor pants, both of which fit snugly. After putting
them on, Jeremy looked into a mirror. He could see two darker dots that protruded slightly through the
thin material of the shirt. If he's outside when it rains, the shirt will be see through, but that's no big deal.
Jeremy has no hangups about what his chest looks like. He knew he was thin and in need of some muscle,
but he's just thirteen.

The white sailor pants are another matter. They look stylish, even have bell bottoms, but they are a couple
sizes too tight. The round mounds of each butt cheek looking like two hills, his ass crack a valley between
them. The front side is worse. The penis pressing against the front has no place to hide. Anyone looking
can tell it its pointing to the side or up, like when one wears a speedo. If he pops a boner while wearing these,
well, Jeremy hopes he's holding onto a notebook to cover up with.

At the front of the class, Jeremy looks around the room. There are 17 girls and he notices right away each
girl has very black hair or they are a redhead. The desks are in three rows. The front row of desks has two
boys and an empty seat. The empty seat at the front is the only empty seat in the room, so Jeremy knows
where he has to sit. The two boys are dressed in the white sailor clothes. Then, Jeremy notices Cindy is
a member of the class. Many of the girls are smiling, but none are smiling as much as Cindy is.

"Hello, my name is Mrs. Samantha. We are all very excited to have you join us. Class, this is Jeremy. Where
did you live before moving here, Jeremy?"

"My mom and I lived in Kansas. We moved into our new house yesterday."

"Kansas, what a ummm, boring place. Take your seat Jeremy. Since the other two boys are also new, I'll
give you a short history of the town. Jeremy takes his seat and the teacher continues with the lesson.

"The village of Coven Corner was one of the first in Connecticut, founded in 1666. We've always been a small
close knit community. Our current population is six hundred and sixty-six, and that does include the newest
citizens, that being Jeremy and his mother. We are famous for the grapes we grow here, for the special
wines. These wines have won multiple national awards. It's the town's main source of revenue. Tomorrow
the class will go to the vineyards and you boys can see what puts this town on the map. Is there anything I'm
forgetting?"

A girl, a redheaded one, raises her hand, "Don't forget to tell them about the Halloween Party."

"Can't forget that now, can we. Tomorrow is Halloween, and no town takes this holiday more seriously than
we do here in Coven Corner. And after the Trick or Treating, the whole town will be here at the school for
a special ceremony.

After the class, at recess on the playground, Jeremy sees the two boys from his class. Jeremy walks over
to them. Both boys had also moved to Coven Corner just a few days ago, again just the boys and their
mothers.

"Hi, I'm Jeremy."

"I'm Mark," said the one with the long blond hair down to the shoulders.
"I'm Richard," said the one with the curly and wavy blond hair.
That made Jeremy think of his own hair, which is light blond and straight, cut short.

"What's with these girls?" Jeremy asks. "I've never seen so many redheaded girls before."

"The girls have black hair or are redheads," says Mark.
"We are the only blonds," says Richard.

"Hey Jeremy, did the nurse give you a complete physical?" asks Richard.
"Did she ahh, take specimens?" asks Mark.

"It was embarrassing," says Jeremy. "Some girls watched, then they rubbed my body while the nurse jerked
me off. I couldn't believe it."

"It was the Library Assistant who helped Nurse Hazel do my physical. She jerked me, got some of the
stuff on her hand." Mark admitted.

"It was the coach who sat in on my physical. Coach Sabrina said that since I was signing up for the soccer
team, she had to be sure my balls were in perfect working condition," said Richard.

Jeremy notices that the girls in the recess yard kept looking at him and the other two boys. The girls would
look over and grin. Some of them would wink an eye. Laughs and giggles can be heard all around.

"There was one other strange thing," Jeremy says. "The nurse got excited after she measured my dick. Told
the other girls I was thirteen centimeters, like it was some big deal. I asked about the inches, and it's a
little past five inches. Why would she be so interested? I'm sure she's seen bigger dicks."

Mark and Richard look at Jeremy strangely, then the two boys look at each other.

"I didn't tell Richard about that part," says Mark. "Nurse Hazel said I measured thirteen centimeters."

"No freaking way. I got measured. I'm exactly thirteen centimeters." says Richard.

The three stunned boys look at each other silently for a moment, looking down at themselves and each
other's crotches.

"How can we all have the same length penis? I mean, we all look a little the same, same age, we all
got blond hair. But same dick measurement?" asks Jeremy.

"Could we be twins, er, I mean triplets?" says Mark.

"The Storm Troopers in Star Wars are clones. They probably all have the same size dick. Maybe
we are clones," says Richard.

"Whatever we are, the girls keep looking at us," says Jeremy, and the boys turn to look at the girls in the
recess yard. It went that way for the rest of the day. The boys feeling the constant gaze from the girls,
the giggles and the whispers unceasing.

The next day, the class does the field trip to see the vineyards. And the rows of vines are indeed impressive.
Row after row of red grapes and more rows of green grapes covered several hillsides. In between two
fields is a smaller hill with a huge oak tree on top. At the base of the small hill the girls take off their
school uniforms, revealing each girl wearing a silky golden bra and silky golden panties.

"You too boys, take off your clothes," Mrs. Samantha says, and the three boys remove their school uniform,
the white sailor suits. "Underwear off. Boys are not allowed to wear anything while on the sacred hill."

Jeremy, Mark, and Richard drop their underwear to the ground. All three hold their hands in front of
themselves. All the girls, except Cindy, have run up the hill and are running around the tree. Cindy grabs
Jeremy's hand, and now he has just one hand to cover with.

"Go on boys. Join the girls in their fun and frolic," Mrs. Samantha says, smiling at the three boys.

Cindy leads the three boys, while holding onto Jeremy's hand, up the slope to join the other girls. At the
top of the hill, the girls form a circle around the huge oak tree. The girls join hands, and the three boys
have to join the circle. The boys have no choice but to reach out their hands, take other hands and be
part of the circle. Three boys fully exposed for seventeen girls and a tree to gaze upon, the circle begins
to move to the right, and the girls do a bouncy sort of run, hop, skip. The girl's arms go up and down,
their black or reddish hair bounces up and down, and the three boy's dicks n balls bounce up and down.
The girls laugh as they run around the tree, and Jeremy groans to himself, as he doesn't find any fun in
this at all.

After several revolutions around the tree, the girls stop running. They stand facing the oak tree and raise
their hands up all the way, the boys having to raise their hands too.

Jeremy looks over at his two boy mates, and Richard has more than his hands raised. Richard's dick is
pointing near straight up, in fact it's pointing at the oak tree, as if the wood of his dick yearns to join
and be one with the wood of the great old tree.

The girls begin chanting in unison, "Pax nobiscum, es talis arbor" and the chant goes on for half a minute.
The branches of the huge tree move, though there is no wind. The branches bend down and sway, the girls
are swaying. Jeremy feels a strange sensation in his groin, and he looks down. Jeremy's dick is rising, hardening
and lifting up toward the great oak. Jeremy looks over at Mark, and he too is getting a rise out of this.

Thunder clouds suddenly appear overhead, dark and menacing. Lightning flashes, and somehow, Jeremy can
feel an electrical tingling in his balls. His testicles quiver as they rise and fall several times.
A clap of thunder ends the chanting of the girls. They disengage hands and run down the hill toward Mrs.
Samantha. Standing under a tree on a hill, during an electrical storm, is not a good idea. Jeremy, Mark,
and Richard scamper down the slope after the girls, not being able to do much about their erect penis's
flopping down and bouncing back to slap against their lower stomachs.

The three boys dress quickly, aware of the looks and the laughs of their classmates. The class returns to the school.
Last edited by TeenFan on Sat Jan 13, 2024 5:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
TeenFan

Post by TeenFan »

Halloween Horrors Series
Story One -- Part Four

School is over for the day. Jeremy gets his books and leaves as fast as he can. Walking down the streets of the town,
in his sailor suit uniform, on the way to his house, Jeremy is amazed at the transformation. Every house, every building
is encased in cobwebs, or wrapped in strings of orange and purple lights. Headstones have appeared in many front yards.
Jeremy looks at a large headstone in a yard.

-- ROBERT --
He bled and died in '95

Jeremy looks at a headstone in another yard.

-- JOHNNY --
Sucked Dry Till He Cried
Age Thirteen

The headstones were creeping him out, so no more looking at headstones. Jeremy sees giant bats in the trees and
they look amazingly real. A delivery van pulls up on the side of the street. The driver gets out and opens up a
sliding side door. A dozen or so black cats spring out of the delivery van. Jeremy has to admit it, this town does
go all out with the decorations for Halloween. In just a couple hours it will be dark. Trick or Treating is scheduled
from 6pm till 8pm. Then everyone is supposed to gather at the school.

Jeremy reaches his house. Upon stepping in the door, he is immediately greeted with a very happy looking mom.

"I'm glad you're here. We need to get you fixed up with your costume." Jeremy's mother has her purse already in
her hand. Jeremy puts his books down. He can take them to his room later, as his mom seems to be in a big hurry.

Jeremy knew his mother had black hair, very shiny black hair that goes all the way down to her hips when it isn't
bundled and tied up in some way. Never really paid much attention to that before, but that was before he spent
two school days looking at girls with jet black or red hair.

"The costume shop is just down the street. Let's walk," mother says, and out the door she went.

The costume shop is not what Jeremy expected. Yes, there are the usual comic book character costumes for the
little kids, but this shop also caters to the adventurous adult. A dominatrix outfit is displayed in the window.
Whips and dog collars and stranger stuff is on a display wall. Jeremy's mom stops in a corner of the shop, where
there are some chairs to sit in, chairs near a large window.

"Take off your shoes and put them on the chair, oh and take off your shirt too. I'm going to look around," mother
says, and she steps away to browse a costume rack.

Jeremy takes off his shoes and his shirt. He places these on the chair. Mother comes back with a pirate costume
with the short pants and unbuttoned vest. She holds this in front of Jeremy and then she shakes her head. Mother
departs and searches again. Jeremy steps over to a nearby rack and is about to do his own search.

"I know you," a voice behind Jeremy says. Jeremy turns around. A redheaded girl is all smiles and full of bouncy
energy. "I'm Matilda. I'm in your class, and you're Jeremy the new boy."

"I'm looking for a costume," says Jeremy.

"Like what else would you be doing in here on Halloween?" Matilda says, mockingly.

Mother shows up with a genie costume with golden spandex tights. Jeremy shakes his head.

"No, I don't want to be bulging out in ballet tights. All ballet dancers are gay," Jeremy protested.

"Well, I give up. Hey, who's your friend here?" mother asks.

"I'm Matilda. Jeremy is in my class."

"Nice to meet you, Matilda. How about you pick out a costume for Jeremy to wear tonight." Mother says.

"Mom, I can pick out my own costume," Jeremy pleads to deaf ears.

Matilda runs off and comes back with her choice in record time. Jeremy sees the item in Matilda's hand and
he wants to run for the door. Matilda hands the costume to mother, who holds it up, a Tarzan loin cloth.

"This is a perfect choice, Matilda. Let's see how it fits. Jeremy, take off your pants."

Jeremy is stunned and silent for a moment. He looks at the skimpy costume, then turns to look at Matilda.
He looks around and he sees the dressing room.

"I can try it on in the dressing room, mom,"

"The dressing rooms are all tied up. Look, we don't have all day. You want to get out of here, right?" mother says.

Dejectedly, Jeremy looks down, unsnaps his sailor suit trousers. He slides them off and puts them on the chair
next to his shoes. Jeremy reaches for the Tarzan costume.

"Take off your underwear. We can't tell if this fits correctly if you put it on over your underwear."

"But mom, this is embarrassing."

"I've already seen him naked. At the sacred hill in the vineyard," says Matilda. "We all think Jeremy is
super cute."

"There's no need in whining, Jeremy if she's already seen your tallywacker. Come on, off with it." mother
insists, and Jeremy knows there is no reasoning with her.

Jeremy slips off his underwear and drops it on the chair. Jeremy realizes he's taken his underwear off
too soon. The Tarzan loincloth is still on the plastic clothes hanger in the packaging. His mother is
attempting to unhook it and get it off the hanger, but it's taking forever. Before he can cover himself,
Matilda steps up and grabs both of Jeremy's hands.

"If I had my way, I'd have you go dressed up as Adam. Go just the way the Creator made you."

Jeremy notices several girls walking past the window outside. Two girls, around 12 years old, and a
younger one of probably 9 years old, stop at the window. The younger girl points at Jeremy, and the
two older ones wave their hands.

Jeremy desperately wants to cover himself, but Matilda won't let go of his hands.

"I think Jeremy has nice testicles, don't you?" says Matilda, turning her face toward Jeremy's mother,
who finally gets the loin cloth out of the packaging. Mother looks down, then bends down to look real
close, excruciatingly close. Mother reaches out a hand toward Jeremy's crotch, and the boy wants to
pull back but he can't. Mother places her fingers around Jeremy's balls, pulls them forward and lifts
them up, the penis flopping over to the side as the testes are pulled up and as far out as the sack
will allow. Jeremy's mother opens her fingers, and lets the testicles lie on the palm of her hand.

"You are getting to be such a big boy. I'm proud of you. Now put this on." mother say, letting the balls
drop back down.

Matilda lets go of Jeremy's hands, and the boy grabs the Tarzan suit. He's never been so embarrassed in
all his life, his mother grabbing and displaying his balls for a school girl to look at. There is a knock on
the window. The two 12 year olds are smiling and giving the thumbs up. Jeremy doesn't bother with
turning around to put the costume on, just slips it on, as mother and Matilda, and the girls outside watch.

"Thank you for picking out the costume, Matilda. I'm going to take it." mother says.

"You're welcome, and I'll see you soon Jeremy," Matilda says, and she departs.

Mother picks up Jeremy's clothes and heads for the cashier counter. "Can I have a bag for my son's
clothes? He's going to wear the costume home."
TeenFan

Post by TeenFan »

Halloween Horrors Series
Story One -- Part Five

The walk back to the house wasn't too bad. A few girls were out in their yards, decorating, as Jeremy and his mom passed.
The girls stop and say "Hi Jeremy". Jeremy doesn't know many of their names yet, but the girls all remember his name.

"The girls really like you here," mother says, "Maybe I should have sent you to school dressed like this long ago."

Back at the house, Jeremy takes his books up to his room, then he is told to get out the bags of candy and the pumpkin bowls.
Mother brings out a large bag of cobwebbing. Jeremy helps his mother spread cobwebs all around the front of the house. The
sun is nearly down and the kids will be on the street soon. Mother looks at Jeremy's Tarzan loin cloth.

"Something isn't right about your costume, Jeremy. I'll be right back. It needs some adjustment." and mother goes into the
kitchen, then comes back with scissors. "This loincloth is too big, doesn't look right." and mother kneels down, turns Jeremy
around, and puts a hand on the cloth flap that hangs over his butt.
"You don't need all this," mother says, and with a few quick cuts the butt flap is gone.

"Mother, what are you doing?"

Mother turns Jeremy around. A few scissor snips later, the front flap is also gone. All that's left is a slender piece of
material running over the crotch, down between the legs and barely covering the ass. Mother turns the boy around one
more time, and she takes the scissors and cuts away at both sides of the butt coverage. When she is done, Jeremy's
butt is exposed, except for a two inch wide strip covering the crack of the ass.

"I'm going to look ridiculous," Jeremy says, but it's too late. What's gone is gone, snipped away and can't come back.

There is a knock at the door. Mother opens the door and Cindy stands there, dressed as a witch. Next to her is Richard.
Richard is wrapped up like the mummy.

"Can Jeremy come Trick-or-Treating with us?" asks Cindy.

"Of course he can," mother says, and she turns and shouts into the house. "Jeremy, grab your bucket. Some of your friends
are here and it's time to go."

Jeremy grabs his bucket and steps outside, and notices Richard's costume. Richard's mummy costume isn't one bought
at the costume shop. Richard is wrapped up in toilet paper from head to toe. From a distance it looks like an authentic
mummy costume, but on close inspection, it's obvious that it's just toilet paper.

"At least you are covered up Richard. Look what happened to my costume," says Jeremy, and he show's Richard what
little cover he has back there. Cindy laughs and pats Jeremy on the butt.

"I hope it doesn't rain. I don't have anything on under these wrappings." says Richard as he looks up at the sky.

The last light of day slips away, as Jeremy, Richard, and Cindy begin their Trick-or-Treating. The orange and purple
light strings turn on. Other lights come on, spooky spotlights shining silhouettes of monsters on the sides of buildings,
green lights shining into the trees, so the giant bats can be seen. Fog machines turn on and envelope house in shrouds
of mystery. The first few houses just have candy bowls on the front porches. Jeremy grabs only one piece of candy.
He's not going to be greedy. Next house, there are two younger girls waiting on the porch. It's Tammy and Jean,
the two 11 year olds who assisted Nurse Hazel with Jeremy's physical. Both girls are dressed as cheerleaders, with
skirts so short nearly all their legs are displayed.

"Hi Cindy. Hi boys," Tammy says.
"Ooooh, I love your costumes. Turn around and show me." says Jean.

Jeremy turns around and shows the girls his nearly bare bottom. The girls giggle and Tammy rubs Jeremy's butt.
Richard looks down at his groin area and he looks worried about something. After Cindy and the two girls start
walking to the next house, Jeremy walks next to Richard.

"Why were you looking down at yourself?" Jeremy asks.

"Those cheerleader outfits are turning me on. If I pop a boner, I think I'll pop right through this toilet paper."

At the next house, the kids get their first Trick to go along with the Treats. There is a candy bowl at the center
of the porch. On two sides of the porch, there are two Doberman dogs, each on a long chain. The three girls
go up to the bowl, reach in and grab a candy, then step away no problem. Jeremy and Richard approach the
bowl. The two Dobermans instantly get up growling, and they leap toward the boys. The two dogs are stopped
by their chains, the snapping snouts just inches away from the bowl. Both boys decide to skip that candy bowl
and they back away.

Returning to the sidewalk, Jeremy sees a girl approaching, one he recognizes. It's Matilda, from the costume
shop. Matilda is wearing a pink and green Fairy costume, but this Fairy is very authentic, as Matilda is bare
chested. Matilda's breasts are in the first stage of developing, nothing at all like the ones Cindy has tucked
in her witch's costume. Richard makes another glance at the wrappings in front of his crotch.

The next house is the last one on Jeremy's street. It's a two story house with a balcony. Hanging from the
balcony is an effigy of a boy strung up by both arms. The body of the boy wears only white underwear and has
a big bulge. An arrow is penetrated all the way through the bulge, the arrowhead sticking out several inches
beyond the bulge. Blood drips from the point where the arrow exits the boy bulge, is forming a small puddle
on the ground in front of the porch.

Standing in front of this house is Jeremy's other schoolboy mate, Mark. Jeremy can only see Mark's backside.
Cindy and the other girls run up to Mark to say "Hi". The three girls start giggling, then Cindy pulls Tammy and
Jean aside. The three girls take a few steps away from Mark, and they huddle up and converse among themselves,
with more giggling.

Mark turns toward Jeremy and Richard. Mark wears a skeleton costume. Nothing unusual in that, but the crotch
of the costume is cut out and Mark is showing his fully erected penis and his balls. Looking closer, the penis and
balls are outside a drawstring hole, and the drawstring is drawn tight. Mark can't pull his genitals inside his
costume even if he wanted to.

"Mark, what's up with your costume?" Jeremy asks.

"My mother picked out the costume,'" Mark explains. "I fought hard not to go in this, but I had no choice. After
putting it on, mom made sure my dick and nuts were fully outside the hole, then she tied it tight."

"Yeah, but why do you have a hard-on like that?" Richard asks.

"My mom gave me this little pill to take. 'This will complete your costume', my mom told me. Soon after that I
got the bitchenest boner I ever had. It's so hard it hurts."

Tammy and Jean come back over, and the two 11 year olds get next to Mark, a girl on either side of him. Tammy
puts a finger on the tip of Mark's penis, which is standing straight up and visibly pulsing. Tammy pulls Mark's stiff
dick over to the side as far as it will go. Tammy lets go, and the dick springs back up and swings over the other way.
Jean grabs the end of Mark's dick and pulls it down the other way, then letting it go. Between the two girls, they
have Mark's stiff penis going back and forth like a windshield wiper.

"Come on girls. There will be plenty more boy toy later. Let's Trick-or-Treat," says Cindy, and Tammy and Jean
leave Mark's dick to settle back to the 12:00 o'clock position.

Jeremy, his two boy mates, and the three girls start on a new street. The next house has the song "Monster Mash'
blasting. On the porch stands a tall boy, with no shirt on and painted blue, wearing pointed ears and colorful
armbands. Jeremy recognizes the costume as one of the native people of Pandora, from the Avatar movie.
This is the first boy Jeremy has seen in this town other than Mark and Richard. The Pandora boy holds a plastic
bowl in front of him. Jeremy steps up on the porch and approaches the tall boy, who must have been over six
feet tall. Jeremy reaches into the bowl. Jeremy pulls his hand back suddenly, as if he'd been bitten by a snake.
Inside the bowl, sticking through a hole cut into the side of the plastic bowl, the tall boy's penis sticks through.
Pandor boy's penis lies on top of the candy in the bowl, and the penis looks to be about a foot long. It's a monster.

"What is it?" asks Richard.

"His dick is in the bowl."

Cindy and the two girls step up to the bowl. Cindy looks over the goodies to choose from. Cindy reaches into the
bowl, grabs Pandora boy's dick. She lifts the huge thing up with one hand and grabs a Reese's peanut butter cup
package with the other. She must really like peanut butter. Tammy and Jean grab their choice of candy.

"Come on guys. Don't be shy. It don't bite," Cindy says, and Jeremy steps forward to grab something. Mark makes
a selection, and then Richard reaches in to grab a snickers at the center of the bowl. Cindy lets go of Pandora
boy's monster cock, and it flops down on Richard's hand. Richard screams and yanks his hand out of the bowl, his
hand empty of any candy. Cindy and the other girls laugh hysterically. The tall boy painted in blue just stands
there, smiling.

"You scream like a girl," says Tammy.
"Bit by a snake?" says Jean.

A few houses later, the group arrives at a house with a laser light show going. The lights are very distracting, and
and Jeremy doesn't see the shadowy figures standing behind some bushes near the front porch. Neither Mark, nor
Richard see this either. Cindy and the girls hold back and follow behind the three boys at a distance. A few feet
from the porch, two girls step out of the shadows and blast the three boys with super soaker water guns.
The girls cackle as they aim high powered streams of water on the three boys. Seeing that the blasts of water
are ripping chunks of Richard's costume off, the girls give Richard a full soaking, even chasing the boys as they run from
the house. Jets of water hit the boys in the back as they run. By the time Jeremy, Mark, and Richard have run
up the street far enough, that the water gun girls have stopped chasing, there isn't much left of the mummy
costume. All that's left of the mummy wrappings are around Richard's neck. Nothing below remains intact.
Last edited by TeenFan on Sun Oct 09, 2022 2:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.