Halloween Horrors: Story two, The Marble Statue_ New 11/17

Stories about boys ending up in compromising situations, preferably naked and embarrassed, as the name suggests.
TeenFan

Re: Halloween Horrors

Post by TeenFan »

When I was 17, or maybe 18, I wrapped myself up in toilet paper and went door to door on my street.
I was too old to be Trick-or Treating, but hey, I figured I deserved free treats, and it didn't cost anything to
put a costume together. Of course I was wearing something underneath those toilet paper wrappings.
Jeepman89

Post by Jeepman89 »

Great episode. I love what's happening to the boys' costumes and now mummy man is totally naked out in the open. More please.
Last edited by Jeepman89 on Thu Sep 22, 2022 1:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Themarble

Post by Themarble »

Amazing. I loved the skeleton costume. I hope the pandora kid returns. Seems like he wants to be exposed and his dick is huge to boot.
TeenFan

Post by TeenFan »

Halloween Horrors Series
Bled It Through the Grapevine
Story One, Part Five continued.

Nothing of Richard's mummy costume remains intact. A trail of water droplets and shreds of toilet paper are an easy trail
to see on the sidewalk.

"What are we going to do now?" asks Richard. "I can't go around like this."

"Hey hello," Mark says, as he points to the throbbing boner sticking out of his skeleton suit. "I'm Trick-or-Treating like this."

Cindy steps up to Richard. "All you need is a little cleaning up. Tammy, Jean, let's get these paper pieces off of him," and the
two girls come over to join Cindy. Together, the three girls pick off every stray piece of toilet paper on Richard's damp body.
The girls find a lot of little wet pieces in Richard's pubic hair. Matilda shows up again and she joins in, grabbing Richard's balls.
There are also shreds of paper stuck to the boy's scrotum.

"I think Richard has the most pubic hair of you three boys," Cindy says, as she playfully tugs on the hair.

All this attention on his body, and the feel of fingers rubbing on his balls, fingers playfully plucking pieces of paper out of his pubes
and off the end of his penis, Richard has a boner of his own.

"Yay, it's hard. Can you keep it up?" says Tammy.

"Let's keep him hard the rest of the night, so he can look like his buddy Mark. Girls, whenever Richard starts to ummm deflate,
we're gonna pump him back up. Don't let him go soft," Cindy instructs the girls. "I'll give him a little assistance."

Cindy grabs Richard by the dick. She caresses it, then gets a firm grip on it.

"Erectus sanguis, penis magnum," Cindy says, as she strokes Richard's penis. After ten or so strokes Cindy lets go. "That should
help him stay up for a while, but keep an eye on him. Give him a helping hand when he needs it."

The group resumes their Trick-or-Treating. At the next house there is a very skinny naked boy standing on the porch and a
naked teenage girl sitting in a rocking chair. Cindy is the first to get on the porch, and she turns back and motions for the
three boys to hurry up. Jeremy and the other boys were hanging back, seeing naked people on the porch. The skinny boy
is a couple inches shorter than Jeremy, and this boy has a strange look to him. The boy has no hair on his head and no
pubes. A long skinny penis has something on it, several somethings attached to his penis.

"Penis pops, I love penis pops," says Jean, and she moves forward toward the naked boy. Jean reaches down and she slides
off the pop that is closest to the end. Jean places the pop in her mouth. "Mmmm, licorice," Jean says.

Tammy and Matilda, then Cindy pull a pop off the boy. As soon as the girls have their treats, the naked boy moves over
toward Jeremy. The hairless porch boy bends down and gets close to the loincloth barely covering Jeremy's crotch.
The strange boys sniffs several times like a dog, getting closer to the loincloth. The sniffing boy looks up at Jeremy
and he smiles. The boy's teeth are sharpened to needle points. The boy opens and closes his mouth rapidly, the
chattering of the pointed teeth is frightening, and Jeremy backs away. The porch boy looks hungrily at Mark and Richard.

"Your treats are over here," Cindy says, and that redirects the boy's attention to the naked teenage girl sitting in the
rocking chair, rocking back and forth. She looked to be a couple years older than Jeremy, but she was on the plump
side. The teen girl stops rocking and she spreads her legs. Tucked underneath the triangle of bush, there are three
white paper sticks sticking out from her slit.

"What is this?" Jeremy asks.

"We got penis pops. I think you can figure out what those are." Cindy says.

"You mean those are pussy pops?" says Mark.

The teenage girl on the rocking chair raises her legs some, spreads her legs more.

"Go on, take one," Tammy says.

Jeremy reaches down and grabs one of the paper sticks. Jeremy tugs on the stick. It doesn't come out easily and
Jeremy has to do some wiggling on the stick, and the pop slips out. Jeremy steps aside, holding the pussy pop up.
Mark and then Richard reach in and pluck a pop from the girl's pussy.

"Go on. It's rude not to pop it in your mouth. Her little brother won't let you leave until you start sucking on it." Cindy
says. The weird boy moves around toward the sidewalk and he crouches down. The boy grins and chatters his razor
sharp teeth.

Richard places the pussy pop into his mouth. He doesn't say anything about if it tastes good or not. Jeremy, then
Mark plop the pop into their mouths.

"Awesome. Let's move on," says Cindy.

A few houses later, Richard's boner shows signs of drooping.

"His tire is deflating," says Jean, and she steps over to give Richard a helping hand.

"Jeremy hasn't gotten a stiffie," says Tammy. "He isn't joining in the fun."

Matilda steps in front of Jeremy. "I can take care of that."

Matilda puts down her pumpkin candy bucket and she does a Fairy dance in front of Jeremy. Matilda raises her arms
and sways her body, accentuating how slender her waist is, how perky the nipples are. Tammy comes up behind
Jeremy and she slips her fingers under the strip of material that remains covering the butt. Tammy's fingers slide
down along the butt crack to right behind Jeremy's nut sack, and Jeremy springs to attention, the front of the loincloth
pushing outward.

"Cindy, you're not the only one who can work a little magic," says Matilda.

A couple houses down the street Matilda gets real excited. "This is my house. I have an idea. I want the boys to give
out candy to the other Trick-or-Treaters."

The group steps up on the porch. There is a bowl of candy sitting near the door.

"Jeremy, I want you to give out the candy. Mark, Richard, you two stand next to him."

Matilda has Jeremy stand in the middle of the porch and the group waits for the next Trick-or-Treaters to show up.
Matilda looks down at the front of the loincloth, then she grabs one of Jeremy's hands. She puts the fingers of Jeremy's
hand on her nipple and watches as the pointy thing in the loincloth pushes out and rises more. Trick-or-Treaters approach
the house, a group of five girls, most of them around 11 years old.

Matilda takes a handful of candy from the bowl. She pulls out the front waistband of Jeremy's loincloth and she drops
the candy down into it. After another handful, she lets the waistband go. The loincloth looks normal except for the
boner Jeremy has, tenting the cloth outward. Matilda pushes the candy bowl behind her feet.

The group of girls steps up on the porch. They are looking around for the candy bowl and can't find one.

"Girls, your treats are in here," Matilda says, pointing to the loincloth. The girls giggle and move forward. One at a
time, the girls reach down the front of Jeremy's loincloth and feel around for a piece of candy.

"It's really warm in here. I hope the chocolates aren't melted"
"There's something big and hard in here, but I can't pull it out"
"There are some hard candies in a pouch here"

The young girls also have comments to say about Mark and Richard.

"Nice bones skeleton boy"
"Have you ever broken a boner?"
"How come this one doesn't have a costume on? He's just naked"

Jeremy and the other boys have to endure several waves of Trick-or-Treaters.

"It's nearly eight o'clock. We need to get over to the school," Cindy says.

The street is filling up with people, moms and their daughters, many wearing witch costumes. The group steps down from the
porch to join the throngs of people heading toward the school. Mark and Richard try to cover themselves as best they can.
The sound of girls giggling is all around them.

"My balls are throbbing," Jeremy says to his mates. "I don't think I can take much more of this."

"My balls have been throbbing for hours and this hard dick won't go down." Mark replies.

"Maybe they won't be looking at us and leave us alone for a while," says Richard.

The school building comes into view and sure enough, the whole town is gathered and going inside.
TeenFan

Post by TeenFan »

Halloween Horrors Series
Bled It Through the Grapevine
Story One, Part six

The seats are filling up in the auditorium. Everyone is in some kind of costume. Moms and daughters dressed as witches, some of the
moms doing a hotter Elvira than the original Elvira. Scantily clad girls painted green and brown, with demon horns, assist a group of
elderly women get seated in chairs at the left side of the stage.

Cindy leads the group, Jeremy and his two classmates, Matilda, Tammy and Jean, toward the front row of seats. Seven seats are vacant
in the front row, at the right side of the row. Jeremy wants to hold back.

"Let's sit at the back," Jeremy says.
"Yeah, let's sit back here. Some of us aren't wearing any costume at all. I'm naked," says Richard.

"The seats up front are reserved for you guys," Cindy says, and she grabs Mark by the arm.
Matilda grabs Mark's other arm and he is led toward the front row. Tammy grabs Jeremy's hand, and Jean grabs Richard's hand and the
boys are pulled toward the front. Some of the younger girls snicker or point as the boys pass their seats.

The three boys take their seats at the front row. Cindy, Matilda, Tammy and Jean take the other seats. A short while later the overhead
lights lower and the stage lights turn on. Some creepy music plays and Principal Maleficent comes out to stand at the center of the stage.

"Welcome citizens of Coven Corner. Tonight we celebrate another awesome year for our community and prepare the ceremony to ensure
another great harvest next year. I see our special guests are here in front. No need in wasting any more time. Jeremy, Mark, and Richard,
come up here on the stage please. You three are all new here, and the town folk want to get a look at you."

The three boys look at each other, but none of them stands up.

"Cindy, you and your friends there, bring the three boys up here. They seem to be shy. That's so cute," Principal Maleficent says,
motioning for the girls to bring the boys up.

Cindy stands up, "Come on girls, let's get these boys up on the stage."

Matilda, Tammy and Jean get up from their seats. The three boys are grabbed and pulled on, have little choice but to stand up
and start walking toward the steps leading to the stage.

"I'll get suspended from school if I go up on stage naked," Richard protests, as he takes the steps.

"This is so weird. I haven't seen anyone complaining," Jeremy says.

Cindy leads the group, to stand next to Principal Maleficent. The principal puts a hand on Jeremy's shoulder.

"Jeremy, you stand right over here and face the audience."

Jeremy notices there is an X on the floor to mark the spot he is standing on. Three feet from him there is an X on the floor,
and Mark is positioned to stand on it. Three feet past that is a mark for Richard to stand on, Richard holding his hands in front
of himself. Mark is also holding his hands in front, trying to cover up the never ending erection.

"Citizens of Coven Corner, I present to you Jeremy, Mark, and Richard," Principal Maleficent says, and everyone in the audience
stands and cheers the three naked or nearly naked boys.

The crowd gets quiet and they all take their seats again.

"Cindy, would you and your schoolmates like to remain up here and participate in the ceremony?" Maleficent asks.

"Yes. It would indeed be an honor," says Cindy.

"Totally awesome. We get to do the ceremony," says Matilda, and she jumps up and down, the only girl on stage that's half naked,
her small tits jiggling noticeably.

"We get to help out. So cool," say Tammy.

"I still don't know why we are up here," says Richard, "I just want to go home."

Loud organ music plays the "Phantom of the Opera", as the last ones arriving take their seats. The music stops and it is dead
quiet in the auditorium.

"Bring out the golden goblet," Maleficent says.

From the corner of the stage curtains open, and Pandora Boy, the tall teenager painted blue, comes out carrying a golden
goblet. The tall boy's huge penis is barely tucked inside a thong. Coming out with Pandora Boy is the Penis Pops boy, the
one with the crazy sharp teeth. The smaller boy wears what looks like a diaper.

"Is that a diaper that boy is wearing?" asks Mark.

"Sometimes he pees when he gets excited," says Cindy.

Pandora boy takes the golden goblet to Principal Maleficent, then he leads razor tooth boy to a spot several feet away.
Maleficent takes the goblet and walks to the edge of the stage and holds the goblet up high.
"Onosogthath. Oroskatha. Omnipoteesk." Maleficent says, and she turns and places the goblet on the floor a couple feet
in front of Mark. "Cindy, you and your assistants get these boys ready for the ceremony."

Cindy steps over to Jeremy, and she takes out a small pair of scissors. With a quick snip of the waistband, the loincloth drops
to the floor. Cindy picks it up from the floor and tosses it farther away. Jeremy covers his crotch with his hands. Cindy steps
over to Mark. She starts cutting away at the skeleton costume, and the three other girls assist in removing the costume from
Mark's body, bundling up the shredded material and tossing it farther back on the stage and out of sight. All three boys stand
naked in front of the other 663 residents of the town of Coven Corner.

Pandora Boy comes forward again, this time stepping behind the three boys. Jeremy's arms are grabbed from behind, pulled
behind his back and the wrists are bound. Mark is next, then Richard has his hands bound behind his back. Pandora Boy goes
back to his spot to stand next to the razor tooth boy. Pandora Boy takes off his thong, the long penis hangs down seven or
eight inches. The tall teenager strokes himself and the dick stretches and hangs down more.

Jeremy and his two schoolmates are naked, bound, prepped and ready.

"Let the drawing of seed and blood begin," Maleficent says, and she points to Jeremy. "Cindy, we'll start with Jeremy. Matilda,
Tammy and Jean, give her a helping hand."

Cindy steps up to Jeremy and she places her hands on his chest, caressing and massaging his nipples. The other girls gather
round and place hands on Jeremy's body. Matilda rubs the butt, as Tammy and Jean go for the dick. It doesn't take long for
Jeremy to be fully erected. Cindy kisses Jeremy long and hard, then pulling her head back and laughing before going in for
another long kiss. During this moment, all Jeremy can see are Cindy's beautiful eyes, her luscious lips. For the first time in
his life a girl is giving him a real kiss, even slipping some tongue into his mouth.

Jeremy can feel a hand gripping and lightly squeezing his balls. Tammy and Jean now rub his legs, and Matilda has come around
to take over the stroking. Cindy slips behind and Jeremy feels a new and totally unexpected sensation. Something vibrating is
pushing against his butt hole. It doesn't penetrate in, just lingers for a few seconds, then the vibration moves upward, then
downward all along the crack between his cheeks. All of Jeremy's lower body starts to tingle, and this tingling increases, as
the device slides down to park right behind his balls.

Principal Maleficent comes around the front of the group to pick up the golden goblet. Maleficent brings the goblet to Jeremy's
crotch, and the girls move over to make some space. Matilda continues to rub her hand up and down the shaft of Jeremy's dick.
Tammy and Jean take turns on the balls, and rubbing either the thighs or the stomach. Maleficent watches everything, waiting
for signs the boy is about to blow his load.

Jeremy opens his mouth and moans loudly. Maleficent moves in closer and grabs hold of Jeremy's dick. The principal strokes
hard while angling the penis down toward the cup. Jeremy's balls tighten and rise. The vibrator moves to direct contact with
the balls and this is all Jeremy can take. A load of semen shoots into the goblet. The spasms in Jeremy's groin are the most
intense he's ever felt, far exceeding what he felt in the Nurse's office the previous morning. Two more intense waves of muscle
and balls contractions, two more little spurts into the cup, and Jeremy is spent.

The vibrator turns off from the back of his balls. The hands of the girls let go, and the girls back away. Maleficent backs away
and Jeremy is all exposed again to the audience. Maleficent holds the cup up into the air. "Onosogthath" she shouts out.

Maleficent turns around to look at Mark. The four girls descend upon the second naked boy. Cindy, Matilda, Tammy and Jean rub
their hands all over Mark's body. Cindy strokes Mark's penis a few times, then she stops and look at the Principal.

"I think he could shoot off at any moment. He's had a hardon for hours," Cindy says, and Mark is ready to explode. His erection has
been chemically enhanced since right before the sun went down, and after three hours of raging hardon his body wants release
and be finished with it. Just a few strokes is all that will be needed to ignite the fuse. Maleficent grabs Mark's penis and pushes
down on it. The hard boner won't bend down. It's too stiff and she can't point it down toward the cup. Pointing up like that,
Mark might overshoot the cup if it's placed wrong.

Maleficent backs away, holding the goblet. She turns and points to Pandora Boy, the six foot tall teenager painted blue.
Maleficent motions for the tall teenager to come over. "Hold the boy by the feet. Hold him upside down," Maleficent
instructs. Pandora Boy picks Mark up, flips him around to be upside down and Mark is suspended, the hands of Pandora Boy a
vice grip around the ankles. Mark's head is a foot off the ground, his hands up and brushing against the body of the tall blue teenager.

Maleficent steps up to Mark's upside down body and she grabs hold of Mark's penis. Holding the golden goblet under the now
downward pointing dick, she strokes it furiously, the balls flopping and bouncing against her hand. Sixty seconds of fast
stroking and Mark's pent up and building load explodes into the goblet. Mark lets out several loud howls of pleasure and pain
that can be heard at the back of the auditorium. A howl with each spurt into the cup. The howling is followed by moaning
and Mark is flipped back around right side up, then placed back to his feet. At first his legs will not hold him, Pandora Boy
has to keep Mark from falling to the stage floor.

Maleficent holds the golden goblet up in the air. "Oroskatha" she shouts out.
Next, the principal turns toward Richard, and the four girls gather round the last naked boy. The girls do to Richard what
they did to Jeremy, rubbing and massaging and stroking, and adding the joy buzzer vibration to the balls and Richard spills
his boy juice into the goblet.

Maleficent holds the goblet up high. "Omnipoteesk" she shouts.

Jeremy looks over at Mark. Mark's dick has finally started to lose its stiffness. Jeremy looks down and he sees he's spilled
a thin stream of liquid on the stage floor. Nobody cared about dripping dicks this time.

"Cindy, will you bring Jormungand here. Bring him to Jeremy," Maleficent asks.

Cindy walks over to the razor tooth boy. She grabs the hand of the boy wearing the diaper. Cindy pulls Jormungand closer
to the three bound and naked boys, and she points to Jeremy.

Jormungand leaps forward and crouches down in front of Jeremy. The strange boy looks up and bares his sharpened teeth.
The tongue sticks out and flicks in and out rapidly like a snake. Jeremy's semi hard penis shrinks, and he tries to step back,
but he can't step back. Pandora Boy is behind him, holding Jeremy in place, and Jeremy can feel the huge dick of the blue
boy brushing up against his bound hands. Jeremy fights hard to stifle a scream, as the ravenous hungry beast boy in front of him
reaches up with both hands, grabs hold of Jeremy's dick.
TeenFan

Post by TeenFan »

Sorry it took so long to post the next part of this story.
I've been getting lots of ideas for stories, and I needed to write the introductory paragraphs, to make sure
I kept the details in my mind, before forgetting anything.

Many more stories to come.
TeenFan

Post by TeenFan »

Halloween Horrors Series
Bled It Through The Grapevine
Final Chapter

Jeremy is up on the stage, been jerked off into a golden goblet in front of all the people in the town, and his dick is in the hands of the
weird boy, the one with no hair and the teeth filed down to points. Jormungand is what Principal Maleficent called the creepy boy wearing
the diaper. Jormungand holds Jeremy's dick with both hands, holds it and looks at it the way a boy looks at a hot dog during a baseball
game.

Maleficent steps over with the goblet containing the extracted seed of three thirteen year old boys. Maleficent bends down and holds the
cup close to Jeremy's penis, as Jormungand turns it this way then that way, then finds something he likes. The hairless boy opens his
mouth, pulls back the lips and his teeth reflect the lights of the stage. Jeremy can see how much longer the lower canines are. Jormungand
places the side of his face next to Jeremy's thigh and the teeth touch the shaft like he's getting ready to sink those teeth into a corn cob.
The tongue makes contact with the side of his dick and Jeremy screams as a sharpened canine plunges into a vein.

Jeremy screams again but he can't move. His hands are bound, the big Pandora Boy holds him locked in place. Jormungand pulls back and
lets go of Jeremy's dick. Blood flows from the one puncture wound and Maleficent holds the goblet underneath to catch the stream of blood.
Red liquid flowing into the cup mixes with the pool of white semen.

Nurse Hazel comes out on stage. She has a first aid kit with her. Nurse Hazel kneels down in front of Jeremy and she opens up the kit.
Maleficent takes the cup away. The nurse grabs Jeremy's bleeding penis and she holds it with one hand, applies direct pressure using
gauze squares with the other hand.

"Hold that for me, Cindy," Nurse Hazel says, and Cindy holds the reddening gauze squares in place.

Jormungand and Maleficent move over to Mark. Jeremy doesn't have to look over to see what's happening when Mark screams.
After Mark and Richard have blood drained from their dicks into the golden goblet, Nurse Hazel bandages up all three boys. The
crowd departs the auditorium and Jeremy thinks the horrific show is done. None of the boys hands are untied, and the three boys
are escorted from the stage to exit the building through a side door. Cindy, Matilda, Tammy and Jean stick together and lead the
way.

"Where are we going?" Jeremy asks.
"Can we get some clothes now?" asks Richard.
"My balls are still aching," says Mark.

"We are going to the vineyard," Cindy tells the boys.

The three boys and four girls walk toward the vineyard, and even though the night air has become chilled, the boys are kept naked
and bound. A bright glow appears up ahead. The sacred hill and the giant oak are lit up by hundreds of torches. All the town is
gathered at the base of the hill.

Jeremy, Mark, and Richard are taken to the edge of the fields of grapes. There is a freshly dug area with three small holes in the
ground. Each boy is positions next to one of the dug holes. Jeremy's mother comes out of the crowd, and she stands next to Jeremy.
Mark's mother, and Richard's mother also come out of the crowd to stand next to their sons.

"Jeremy, I'm so proud of you. You are such a special boy," Jeremy's mother says, and she kisses her son on the lips. Each of the moms
hug and kiss their sons.

"Why, what is this all about?" Jeremy asks and his mother just smiles.

Principal Maleficent comes forward with the golden goblet. "The time has come. With the seed and blood of these boys, we pay for
a great harvest next season. Place the seeds in the ground."

The three mothers take out a single grape and place the grape into the holes in the ground next to their boy's bare feet.
Maleficent steps over to stand next to the hole in front of Jeremy. She tips the goblet and lets some of the mixture of semen and blood
pour into the hole. Maleficent pours some into the holes in front of Mark and Richard.

"Onosogthath, Oroskatha, Omnipoteesk," Maleficent says and all 663 members of the town repeat the words. After three times chanting
the words the ground trembles slightly. The branches of the great oak begin to sway.

From out of each of the three holes a vine springs forth. The vines lengthen and branch out till the three vines from the three holes
are intertwined. Lightning flashes and thunder rumbles.

"It is done," Maleficent says. "Now we can party."

The bindings on the wrists of the three boys are cut. A keg of wine is opened, and cups of wine passed around. Jeremy, Mark and
Richard are each given a large cup of wine. Jeremy drinks and it's the best thing he's ever tasted.
TeenFan

Post by TeenFan »

This concludes my first Halloween Horrors Story.

I hope to have another one soon.
My inspiration for this type of story comes from reading a number of short stories by H.P. Lovecraft many years ago.
Executionus

Post by Executionus »

That was a very weird and unusual tale, that's for sure. As someone who has dated multiple wiccans (and was married to one) I shall decline to comment on the accuracy of any of this story as a description of how their kind claims their men. I don't need my tongue turning into spiders again. Twice was enough for one lifetime.
TeenFan

Re: The Marble Statue

Post by TeenFan »

DISCLAIMER:
The following story has oral contact and intercourse involving a sixteen year old.

Halloween Horrors; A series of unfortunate events.

Story two.

The Marble Statue
Part One

Marsha was twelve years old the first time she saw it. It wasn't till she was twelve years old that she had the courage to go up the
rickety staircase by herself, the staircase that went to the attic. Nobody else in her family, not her mother, not her father, not any of
the house servants went up to the attic. Marsha had known there is an attic of course. Since nobody went up there, and when she asked
to be shown the attic, her father sent her to her room, she dared not venture up there alone.

When Marsha was eleven years old, she almost got to the attic. She climbed halfway up the stairs before chickening out and running
back down.

When Marsha was twelve, her cousins Lacie and Leopold came over to the house for Halloween. Her cousins had been over a couple
times before, and they knew the attic was off limits. So of course, after the Trick-or-Treating was done, and Marsha's parents had
gone to bed, the two cousins dared Marsha to go up to the attic.

Alone.

Lacie and Leopold waited at the bottom of the stairs, as Marsha, with a flashlight, crept up the stairs. Almost every stair creaked.
It was an old house, built around 1900. All of the bottom two floors had gone through several rounds of remodeling, but the attic
has never been remodeled, and the stairway to the attic obviously never been restored. Marsha was afraid her foot might sink through
a rotten plank.

At the top of the stairs, Marsha tries the knob on the door. The door knob turns and the door unlatches. Marsha pushes on the door
and the hinges squeal as the door swings open. Marsha looks back down the stairs, and sees excited and apprehensive looks on the
faces of her two cousins. Marsha turns to look into the black abyss of the attic, shines her flashlight in. At first, she doesn't make
out anything, then the beam of her flashlight lands on some old chairs, then a couch, and then a bed. What's a bed doing in the
attic? Marsha steps inside and she closes the door behind her. This was part of the dare, she has to go inside the attic, close the
door and she can't come out for five minutes. An eternity. Marsha can barely see anything in great detail. The beam from the
flashlight the only source of light, very little came in through the windows.

Marsha walks through the long room that is the attic. There is a cabinet and a dresser with a large mirror, and all covered with a
thick layer of dust. It's starting to look like the attic had been used as an extra bedroom. Marsha is about to turn around and head
back for the door, when she sees something covered in a sheet in the corner. Marsha steps closer to the sheet covered object, and
it appears to be about six feet tall. She can't tell what it is. It's completely covered by the sheet, and dust.

Marsha reaches out her left hand and she grabs the sheet. She slowly pulls on the sheet and it slides down from the top, then
suddenly the whole sheet falls, and a cloud of dust fills the air in front of the girl. It takes half a minute for some of the dust to
settle, and Marsha can see the face of a boy. Lowering the flashlight slowly reveals a tall and naked statue of a boy. The beams of
light are focused on the very large penis on the boy. Marsha has seen a photo of Michelangelo's DAVID statue and this is very similar,
but the penis on this statue and the balls are much more prominent.

Marsha shines the light back up to the face of the statue, which is made of some white kind of stone, and the details of the boy's
face are amazing. She can see individual eyebrows and a very handsome face. Looking lower, the chest and stomach look so real
with large and pointy nipples on the chest. Marsha doesn't know the names of most of the muscle groups yet, but she can see the
different muscles on the boy's torso. Marsha shines the light down on the legs, and again, amazing muscle definition.
Marsha reaches out her hand and she places it on the thigh muscle of the boy statue. The feel is that of cold stone, however it feels
like how a leg should feel. Marsha puts her hand on the boy's stomach, and she can feel abdominals. She pokes a finger into the
belly button, then the hand slides down to the raised up area that is the pubic hair. She has never felt pubic hair on anyone
before, and didn't have any of her own yet, so she isn't sure about the accuracy of what she feels.

There is no doubt about the accuracy of the large penis sticking out just below her hand. It sticks out maybe four inches, sticks
out and curves downward with a bulbous head. Marsha slides her hand down and she wraps her hand around the cold and rock
hard penis.

"Marsha. Are you okay up there?"

Her cousins are calling for her. Marsha walks across the room and she opens the door. Turning back around she shines the light
on the statue of the naked boy in the corner. Is there light reflecting off those eyes? Can't be.

Marsha steps out of the attic and onto the stairs. She closes the door and walks down the creaky stairs, down to her waiting
cousins.

"Was it scary?" asks Lacie.
"What did you see up there?" asks Leopold.

"Just some old furniture. Nothing to see up there." Marsha says.