The Square Dance Act

Stories about boys ending up in compromising situations, preferably naked and embarrassed, as the name suggests.
spelvin

The Square Dance Act

Post by spelvin »

When Donna heard the approaching sound of a dribbling basketball, she knew that her 10-year-old Johan had visitors. Before the visitors even had time to ring the doorbell, Donna answered the door.

“Is Johan here?” asked Lars.

“Yes, he is. Can you wait just a minute?” Johan came in the living room. “Johan, your friends are here. But first, I want you to take that shirt off.”

Johan frowned and said, “Aw, Mom.”

Donna opened the screen door. “This may take a while. Come on in and make yourselves comfortable.”

Donna again addressed her son. “You know very well that a boy does not go outside and play basketball with a shirt on.”

“But Mom, I feel funny.”

“But you don’t look funny, you look very nice. And your friends here look very nice.” Lars made a smile which looked uncomfortable. Mikael looked down at the floor. Anders glanced at the other side of the room.

“But what’s the big deal about showing skin?”

“It’s good for your health. And your mommies like to see you that way. And the girls at school like to see you that way.”

“Then someone ought to print a magazine with nothing but pictures of naked boys. Then you can all look at those pictures all day and leave us alone.”

The visitors looked at each other and laughed.

Donna finally won the argument, and Johan’s T-shirt was finally in his mother’s hands. Once outside, Johan said, “It’s been like this ever since that woman started writing that column in the paper.”

Lars said, “I know.” Mikael and Anders voiced their agreement.

Lars said, “My mother never stops making me show skin. She thinks I’m some sort of Mary Lynn Monroe.”

Anders said, “Me too.”

Mikael said, “Me three.”

Littleford is a small town in East Dakota. A few decades back, there was a contamination of a dangerous insecticide in the local water and food supply. In addition to other results, this contamination resulted in a birth ratio of two girls to every boy. To some degree, the ratio rendered boys precious through their scarcity, but the greater effect was to render the women and girls powerful over the men and boys.

Dr. Samantha Cartwright was no exception. She firmly believed in mothers wielding power over their sons. She expressed this belief in no uncertain terms in The Mother’s Column, which appeared regularly in The Littleford Times. The entry that morning read:

"It is that wonderful time of year again. It’s the time for students and teachers to get a rest from school. It is the time for fruit cocktail and cool drinks. It is time for vacation trips. And last but not least, it is time for boys to show us their lovely torsos.

"During these three blissful months, there are countless opportunities for boys to show their epidermal splendor. When playing at the park, when attending camp, when visiting friends, when shopping downtown—these are times when your male offspring must be seen half-nude.

"Keep a close watch on your all exits. You will not want the boy in your family to go out of the house wearing an upper garment without your knowing about it. Other families have boys who are showing their delightfully pleasant arms, shoulders, and chests, and you will not want to be left out."

When the four self-conscious lads arrived at the park, they were cheerfully greeted by Alice, Olivia, Maja, and Vera. The four classmates were sitting at a park table, writing letters and placing them in envelopes.

“Hi.” “Hi.” “Hi.” “Hi.” “Hi.” “Hi.” “Hi.” “Hi.”

“We’re starting a Samantha Cartwright Fan Club. You wanna join?”

“No, thanks.”

“Take your clothes off. We’re going to the park now.”

“Aw, Mom, do I really have to?” Johan had mixed feelings about the Saturday excursion which lay ahead.

“Yes, you really have to.”

“I can take my shirt off. Or I can change into a swimsuit.”

“You will take your clothes off with no if’s, and’s, or but’s.”

In addition to her expertise on developmental psychology, Dr. Cartwright was quite proficient in using her knowledge of psychology to manipulate her readers. At first, she baited the readers by only advocating semi-nudity. More recently, though, she upped the dosage:

"Don’t you think it is sad that so many boys grow up wishing they were girls? I do too. And don’t you think it is sad that so many girls grow up wishing they were boys? I do too.

"And how about the adults: Don’t you think it is sad that so many men fall in love with other men? I do too. And don’t you think it is sad that so many women fall in love with other women? I do too.

"Then it is time to put a stop to all these hang-ups once and for all! The only way to do this is to make boys feel like boys and make girls feel like girls. And the only way to make boys feel like boys and make girls feel like girls can be summarized in one word, and that word is nudity. Your boy should be encouraged to stay completely undressed when in the company of his immediate family at home. He should become so accustomed to this informality that he will feel comfortable when appearing the same way in the presence of other people also.

"If you are like most mothers, you enjoy the sight of your son’s body. Don’t try to suppress that feeling, and don’t try to hide it from him. On the contrary, his self-image will benefit from realizing his own corporeal beauty.

"Every so often, take a half-hour or so just for that purpose. In a private setting such as your bedroom or his, ask him to take off all of his clothes. Then ask him to hold still while you delight in his bare arms and shoulders, his bare back and buttocks, his bare torso and abdomen, and his bare legs and genitals. Tell your son that, aside from your husband, he is your number one boyfriend."

In this morning’s issue, Dr. Cartwright’s column read:

"Every mother should take her son on a regular outing to a place of her choice. Since you are justifiably proud of your handsome offspring, you should take your child out the door only after he has been stripped completely. You are expressing a message which can be confused if he is wearing clothes of any kind."

Mother and son arrived at the park. After Johan got out of the car, he said, “Mom, I feel silly.”

Donna said, “Don’t feel that way. You look very nice.”

Mother and son carried their food and beverages to the nearest picnic table. While they ate their lunch, Donna said, “See? There are a few other naked boys with their mothers. You’re not the only one.” Some of the boys were much older than Johan and some were much younger, but none of the boys seemed to be the same age as Johan.

As they were disposing their trash, they saw a mother and daughter arriving in a van. They heard voices saying something like “Oh, look! There’s a boy! And I think I know him! And that must be his mother!” “Fine! Let’s go talk to them.”

Johan half-whispered, “Uh-oh, I don’t know what to do now.”

Donna half-whispered back, “Why, stand proud and tall, of course! You have nothing to be ashamed of.”

In a few seconds, Mother and son found themselves in the presence of a mother and daughter. The mother said, “Hi! My daughter saw you in the distance and thought that we might come over and join you.” The mother’s statement was suffixed by a few nervous giggles.

Johan said to his mother, “Her name is Alice. She’s a member of the fan club I was telling you about.”

Donna said, “You mean the fan club for Doctor Cartwright? Good. Maybe they will let me join.”

The daughter said, “He always wears a T-shirt and jeans at school, but I think I like him better this way.” She made still a few more nervous giggles.

Donna said, “Why don’t you two run along to the playground while Harriet—Alice, is it?—get acquainted here. My name is Donna, by the way.”

Harriet said, “Nice to meet you, Donna. I’m Harriet.”

The two children ran to the playground. Alice said, “Let’s go on the swings. First, give me a push. I bet you can push me really high.”

After ten minutes on the swings, Alice said, “Let’s go on the slide.” Alice went down the slide a couple of times. “Aren’t you going to go down the slide too?”

Johan said, “I can’t.”

Alice said, “You can’t? Why not? Oh, that’s right, I forgot.”

Alice said, “Let’s go on the merry-go-round. I bet you can push it so we can go really fast.”

After about ten minutes on the merry-go-round, Alice said, “I’m starting to get dizzy. Let’s go on the jungle gym.”

Alice climbed on the bottom rung. “Do me a favor and climb on this rung right here. Now climb one rung higher. Now one rung higher. That’s perfect. Now stay that way.” Alice leaned comfortably on the bar ahead of her and smiled.

Johan said, “Aren’t you going to climb any higher?”

Alice said, “No, I’m fine where I am.”

While Alice was enjoying the view which she had arranged for herself, the children heard their mothers calling their names.

The children obediently came running. Donna said, “Johan darling, Harriet would like for you to visit their house a couple of days from now.”

Johan said, “That’s fine.”

Donna said, “Remember, no clothes.”

Johan said, “That’s fine too.” Donna was loyally following instructions from Dr. Cartwright:

:Don’t forget that you are responsible for the education and socialization not only of your son, but for that of his co-ed classmates. You can work wonders for both your son and his girl classmates by arranging social activities in which they can meet.

"Here, too, remember the most clearly understood symbol for a boy’s masculinity, and that symbol is nudity."

Donna showed Johan the latest column:

"Dear Dr. Cartwright:

"My mother took me on one of those “outings” which you prescribe. I told her, “I feel silly.” She said, “Don’t feel that way.”

"But when people tell me not to feel a certain way, I only feel worse. My brain did not come equipped with a toggle switch, so I can’t turn feelings on and off.

"What am I supposed to do, beat myself on the head with a hammer until that feeling disappears?

"Yours truly,
"Fifth Grader

"Dear Fifth Grader:

"I"m sure that your mother meant well, and I’m sure she didn’t want you to feel worse. None of us like to be told ‘don’t worry about it’ or ‘don’t take it so hard,’ but these are phrases which we hear every day. Well-meaning people like your mother don’t realize that it is better to deal with a negative emotion rather than suppress it. It is a difficult habit to break. In my counselling practice, I am sometimes tempted to tell my clients how not to feel, but I usually catch myself just in time.

"As for your feeling silly, that is a perfectly healthy feeling. Even an outgoing person feels a little frightened when he approaches a stranger at a party. Even an experienced actor feels a little frightened when he goes out on stage.

"Instead of fighting your feelings, your mother could be well advised to allow you to hold those feelings and express those feelings. If your mother responds this way, you will feel more valued as a human being and you may even make come to understand yourself better. Such a response is known as empathy.

"You brought up an important point, and I thank you for writing. I am glad that you get to go on these outings. I hope that many girls and their mothers will notice you, and I hope that you will get to meet some new friends.

"Sincerely,
"Samantha Cartwright"

“Johan, did you write that letter?”

Johan slowly tilted his head and looked up at his darling mother. “Now would I ever do a thing like that?”

“Johan sweetie, it’s time to go to Alice’s house.”

“Okay, I’ll get in the car right now.”

“You don’t have to. I She gave me their address and they live only three blocks from here.”

“So we’re going to walk?”

“That’s right.”

“The way I am now?”

“That’s right.”

“What if somebody sees me?”

“Then they’ll like what they see.”

The fully dressed mother and fully undressed son walked the three blocks in broad daylight. When they arrived at Alice’s house, Donna rang the doorbell.

Harriet and her daughter Alice came to the door and admitted their visitors. Harriet said, “So you came like you were the last time we saw you! You’re a man of your word!”

Johan nodded.

“Promise me that’s how you’ll come every time you visit.”

Johan nodded again.

A little girl came trotting into the living room. While everyone was silent, the little girl took a long look at Johan. The silence broke into laughter when she ventured forward, swung Johan’s boy part back and forth, and sang, "Ding dong ding dong."

Johan asked Alice, “Why didn’t you tell me you had a little sister?”

Alice said, “You didn’t ask me.”

Harriet said, “You didn’t get a chance to meet her at the park. She was visiting some friends.”

Johan picked the girl up and hugged her. “What’s your name, cutie pie?”

The girl said, “Alicia.”

Harriet led the visitors to the dining room table. “Johan, we have been busy working on paper crafts. But if you would rather do something else, that’s fine with us.”

Johan said, “No, that’s fine.” He saw a newspaper on the table. While Donna quietly slipped out of the house, he folded the newspaper into a hat and put it on Alicia’s head. He clasped his hands together and exclaimed, “Oh, Alicia! That is strictly you!”

Alicia took off her newspaper hat. “I’ll have to take it off. It’s rude to wear a hat indoors.”
Johan took a closer look at the dining table. “What else do we have here? Oh, here’s origami paper. Alicia, do you know how to make a sailboat?”

Alice worked on a more complicated origami figure while Johan helped Alicia make a sailboast.

Harriet said, “Johan, this doesn’t seem to be anything new to you.”

Johan said, “We just finished doing the same sort of thing in my Stag Beetle troop.”

After Alicia finished a few more origami figures, she climbed on Johan’s back. “I want a horsey ride.”

Johan said, “I would be glad to, Alicia, but I came to see Alice, so I don’t want her to be left out. Alice, what would you like to do?”

Alice looked up at the ceiling. “Let’s see, now. We could play with the dollhouse.”

“I don’t think I would like that.”

“Or we could play checkers.”

“No, I wouldn’t want to leave Alicia out either.”

“Or we could play go fish.”

“That would be something all three of us could do.”

Alicia said, “Let’s sit on the floor. Then we can see his tallywhacker.”

Alice said, “The word is penis, Alicia.”

Two hours later, Donna came to pick him up. the children were finishing a game with the old maid card in Johan’s hand, and Johan was taking his defeat graciously.

Everyone stood to greet Donna. Harriet said, “Alicia’s Lady Bug troop is going to meet here on Thursday. There are about five girls in the troop. Alice is going to help us, and we would like for Johan to help us also.”

Donna turned to Johan. “How about that, Johan?”

Johan nodded and said, “I’ll be here. But this time I will be in the usual T-shirt and jeans.”

Harriet said, “Wait a minute. When you first came in the door, I said, ‘Promise me that’s how you’ll come every time you visit.’ And you agreed.”

Donna said, “And you just promised you’ll be here on Thursday for the Lady Bugs troop meeting.”

Alice said, “That means that you will give a visual treat for five sweet and adorable Lady Bugs.”

Everybody laughed, including Johan.

Alice said, “That means you have to let all the Lady Bugs get horsey rides.”

Alicia hugged Johan. “Naw, I don’t wanna.”

“And you have to let Johan help all the Lady Bugs make sailboats.”

Alicia hugged Johan again. “Naw, I don’t wanna.”

“And you have to let all the Lady Bugs swing Johan’s ding dong.”

Alicia hugged Johan a third time. “Naw, I don’t wanna.”

The Lady Bug meeting was drawing to a close. Donna arrived to take Johan home, and Cecilia was the last Lady Bug to leave. Alicia said, “I told you not to swing his willy and go ding dong ding dong!”

Cecilia said, “I did not! I squeezed his willy and went honk honk honk!”

“I don’t care! It’s the same thing!”

“It is not!”

“It is so!”

“It is not!”

“It is so!”

Cecilia’s mother said, “Girls, let’s talk about that later. Right now, we gotta go home and get supper on the table.”

After Cecilia and her mother were gone, Donna said, “I think there was something you wanted to talk to me about?”

Harriet said, “Yes. Alice happened to read Doctor Cartwright’s latest column. Have you seen it?” She held up the latest issue of the Times.

Donna said, “Yes, I’ve seen it.”

The column read:

"Lately, I have may have been talking too much about what should be expected from boys and their mothers. But girls are important too. Girls should show that they are proud to be girls, and girls should help boys feel proud to be boys. Right now, then, I shall talk about what should be expected of girls and their mothers.

"There are two specific responsibilities which every girl should undertake. Firstly, girls should encourage boys to dress minimally. If a girl on the playground sees a boy who is covered both top and bottom, she might be curious about what the boy looks like underneath his clothes. In such a case, she should go up to the boy and politely ask him to take his shirt off.

"Any girl who is in a position of authority should take advantage of that authority. If a girl is throwing a party, she should make a rule that all the boys will come to the party shirtless. If a girl has a little brother, she should make sure that her brother goes everywhere wearing as little as possible.

"Secondly, girls should reinforce boys who are already dressed minimally. If a boy leaves his shirt off, chances are that he wants you to notice. So show him that you notice. “You look nice,” “You nave a nice suntan,” “I like your chest muscles”—these are just a few compliments which you can give a boy who is being generous in dermal display.

"You can also reinforce a boy’s immodesty with a little contact. If you give him a pat on the shoulder or a gentle punch in the chest, he will understand that you have noticed."

Harriet said, “This column gave Alice an idea. Well, I’ll let Alice tell you.”

Alice explained, “The community center is putting on a talent show. We want to put on a square dance. We want the act to be as authentic as possible. We’ve already chosen our dresses, our bandanas, our petticoats, and our shoes. And we want Johan and his basketball friends to be our partners.”

Johan said, “I think you’re after my friends too.”

“No, I’m not. I’m only after you. And Olivia is after Lars, Maja is after Anders, and Vera is after Mikael. That’s all written into the minutes of our last meeting.”

Donna said, “That sounds fair enough.” Everyone seemed to agree. Donna asked Alice, “What will the boys wear?”

Alice said, “We thought of asking the boys to wear something authentic too. But we’re a fan club for Doctor Cartwright, so we want the boys to wear something Doctor Cartwright would like.”

“Which is?”

“She might like a matching outfit with a good high inseam, a nice snug pouch for the genitals, and a nice low waistline.”

“Wouldn’t she like it better if the boys went naked?”

“We thought about that. We asked the office at the community center, but they said they wouldn’t allow it.”

Donna pointed her finger at him. “That’s fine. But the minute the act is over, I’ll pull that outfit right off and you’ll spend the rest of the day as naked as a jaybird. Got it?”

Johan said, “Got it.”

Alice looked toward her mother. “Last I heard, you agreed to make the uniforms.”

Harriet nodded. “They will all need to come here at an agreed time. They will have to take all their clothes off so I can make a good fit.”

Donna said, “I’ll give all their mommies a call and see if we can agree on a time.”

Alice said, “Once you know, tell me. Because I don’t wanna miss out on all this nudity.”

Alicia said, “Me either.”

Johan looked in Alicia’s direction. “That’s fine with me. But if you start ding donging and honk honking any of the other boys, I’m gonna get mad.”

Everybody laughed.

The four boys arrived at the appointed hour. The boys obediently took off their clothes and draped them over the living room furniture. When the first boy measured reached for his clothes, Harriet said, “No, we don’t allow boys to wear clothes in this house.”

A half hour later, the doorbell rang again. Harriet admitted three high school boys carrying instrument cases. Harriet noticed that her daughters showed a curious facial expression. She said, “I wanted to surprise you. I went the second mile by hiring live music.” She introduced the three instrumentalists by name and then introduced the two girls by name.

Boys, will you take your clothes off, please?”

The fiddle player said, “Can’t we just leave our underwear on?”

“No way. I have to measure from hipbone to hipbone, and I can’t do that with your underwear on.”

“Do the two girls have to watch?”

“They’d better. We will have a nice long talk later this evening if they don’t.”

The fiddle player stripped to the buff and Harriet measured from hipbone to hipbone. She then took measurements in the crotch area. The fiddle player asked, “What are you doing?”

I want to make sure to do the job just right. The audience might want to know where your glans is, where your shaft is, and where your scrotum is.”

“Are you serious?”

“Sure I’m serious. You can tell where a woman’s breasts are, can’t you.”

The fiddle player nodded and made a barely audible answer.

“Then it’s not fair for you to keep secrets from us.”

Next it was the banjo player’s turn. Alicia said, “Yours looks different.”

The banjo player said, “Yeah, I flunked bar mitzvah when the folks at the synagogue found out.”

Alicia said, “You flunked what when the folks at the what?”

The banjo player said, “Never mind. I was just making a joke.”

Last it was the guitar player’s turn. Alice said, “I like your pubic hair. It looks really nice.”

The guitar player smiled and said, “Oh, thank you.”

Alice said, “Mom, could you make his waistline a little lower? I think this is something we should share with the audience.”

Harriet smiled and said, “I think so too, Alice.”

Alice’s clubmates arrived and the first rehearsal was held. The fiddler fiddled, the banjo player and guitarist plucked, and the eight children promenaded and do-si-do’ed.

An hour later, the first parents arrived to take their children home. Harriet said, “Just one minute: when someone leaves, what do the girls say?”

The children answered in chorus, “Thank you for showing.”

“And what do the boys say?”

“Thank you for looking.”

“Our next act will be a square dance by the Samantha Cartwright Fan Club!”

The audience applauded while the performers took their places on the stage. The girls looked very attractive in their flaring dresses and petticoats. The boys looked quite virile in their skimpy uniforms. Spectators in the first few rows could make out the details in each boy’s groin area, as well as the crop of pubic hair on the guitar player.

The three instrumentalists performed admirably, the dancers promenaded and do-si-do’ed on cue, and the audience was receptive. After the act was over, Johan pulled off his costume, just as he had promised. The other boys followed his example and did likewise.

At the end of the program, the prizes were announced. Sadly, the Fan Club did not win a prize. It was explained that authenticity of costumes was one of the considerations for the prizes, and that the costume for the boys was not authentic enough.

The seven bare-skinned boys and the womenfolk walked out to the parking lot. As they were exchanging goodby’s, they were approached by a woman with a camera. With wide-open eyes, Johan said, “Could it be--, no, it can’t be!”

With likewise wide-open eyes, Alice said, “Yes! It is!”

The woman said, “You folks all did a marvelous job! I took pictures which I’ll put in the next issue. Right now, I want to take one last picture. Everybody say cheese.”
TeenFan

Re: The Square Dance Act

Post by TeenFan »

A talent show at school would be nice, featuring the three-piece band.

Johan could also sign up for the soccer team, just in time for the changes
to the uniform.

Keep it going and going...