Pantsed by Wicked Girl

Stories about boys ending up in compromising situations, preferably naked and embarrassed, as the name suggests.
WickedGirl

Pantsed by Wicked Girl

Post by WickedGirl »

Okay so this is the story of the first time I was pantsed. Yes that's right. The first time. I was friends with this girl Ria since elementary school. And this happened by accident. It was sixth grade and we were at my house playing video games. I was wearing these loose gym shorts and I got up to get us some sodas. I came back into the room and I was holding the two glasses of soda in each hand. And she walked right up to me. I thought she was going to take her soda from me, but she got this suspicious smile and she leaned down, right in front of me, and yanked down my shorts. Underwear too. My shirt was long and covered almost everything but she still just stood back and laughed at me and pointed. I was totally caught off guard and I reacted very slowly because I was holding the glasses of soda in each hand and I was almost more worried about spilling the soda than I was about pulling up my pants. Eventually I got it together and put down the glasses and pulled my shorts back up. I was totally red and she was just laughing her ass off at me.

I completely got hard right away but I don't know if she noticed. She didn't say anything about it if she did. But she kept teasing me about it at school the next day and she said "Watch out, it's going to happen again!" She said she didn't really see anything because my shirt was long but I think she must have seen something. But anyway she wasn't kidding. That was just the first time she pantsed me and I wasn't always as lucky as I was the first time. That's how Ria got the nickname Wicked Girl. She came up with it and wanted me to call her Wicked Girl. Which I did because she absolutely was.
Playtoyking101

Re: Pantsed by Wicked Girl

Post by Playtoyking101 »

Thsts great I look forward to ready what Else Is wicked girl pantsed u and all lol
WickedGirl

Post by WickedGirl »

Playtoyking101 wrote: Thu Sep 22, 2022 10:47 pm Thsts great I look forward to ready what Else Is wicked girl pantsed u and all lol
Yeah. Lots more stories. Because this is a fiction site I might add some extra parts but it's all based on real stuff. Ria and I are still friends even though we're in our 20's now. She still talks about all those times she tortured me and it still usually makes me hard. I still call her Wicked Girl.
Playtoyking101

Post by Playtoyking101 »

Good I'm glad u r friends with het still and I bet it dones so in the Stories are you going to make it more of Roommates Is between her character and yours?
WickedGirl

Post by WickedGirl »

Playtoyking101 wrote: Fri Sep 23, 2022 12:39 am Good I'm glad u r friends with het still and I bet it dones so in the Stories are you going to make it more of Roommates Is between her character and yours?
I don't know. That's interesting. There was a time when she and I were skinny dipping at night. Neither of us could see anything. But then she jumped out and grabbed a towel and took my towel too and ran inside and locked me outside. That was interesting. She had these big glass sliding doors to her house and she made me come over and beg her to let me in. Plus from inside she turned on all the outside lights. I was so hard but I kept my hands over me the whole time. I don't know if she knew I was hard or not. She had the wickedest laugh though. I need to write that into a story. She still teases me about these things.
Playtoyking101

Post by Playtoyking101 »

Oh yeah u do that would be great tho u know u coukd add more to it as well
TheBlushingPrincess

Post by TheBlushingPrincess »

Last edited by TheBlushingPrincess on Thu Oct 13, 2022 7:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Jennifer887

Post by Jennifer887 »

re the length of the shirt, did she still get a full view of your penis and balls? did she get to learn everything there was to know about you?
TheBlushingPrincess

Post by TheBlushingPrincess »