More To See Than Books At The Library: Side Story started

Stories about boys ending up in compromising situations, preferably naked and embarrassed, as the name suggests.
TeenFan

More To See Than Books At The Library: Side Story started

Post by TeenFan »

More To See Than Books at the Library
Part One.

A tall and slender boy of 16 years walks up to the library doors. The boy wears a hoodie sweat top with the hood up. The boy
wears sweatpants that are designed for athletic activity or for casual wear, having pockets and a button up fly. Just past the
doors, the boy can see the checkout counter, sees 15 year old Judy assisting one of the adult librarians checking out a large number
of books to a lineup of kids and parents. The boy walks past the checkout counter, looks over at the checkout to see if anyone is
checking him out. Nobody looks in the boy's direction. The boy continues on toward the Young Reader's section.

The library is an older one. It's not huge like recently built libraries with a large open space in the middle for rows of computers.
The sections are like cubby holes, each major section somewhat isolated from the others. Some sections being in their own separate
room with one way in, one way out. The Young Reader's section is one of these, its own separate room with space for four rows of
book shelves. It's not the kiddie's section, it has Peter Pan, Swiss Family Robinson, and Harry Potter, books for ages ten to teens.

The boy passes 17 year old Sutton pushing a re-stocking cart. Sutton is a big kid who is on the soccer team, works part time at the
library. The boy ducks behind a shelf when he sees Sutton. The boy waits for Sutton to move farther away, away from the Young
Reader's section. The boy looks around, doesn't see anyone looking his way, and he slips into the Young Reader's section.

The boy takes a position in the middle of the row that is against the right wall of the room. The boy looks down at the casual sweats
he has on. He unbuttons the two buttons of the fly, then reaches in and pulls his penis out, pulls it out and lets it go, sticking out a
couple inches. The boy grabs a book from the top row and covers himself with the book. The boy waits. He can hear footsteps on
the floor of the next aisle. Somebody might be coming around the corner to browse for books in the aisle the boy stands in.
A thirty something woman comes around the corner. The boy continues to cover his crotch with the book, as he runs the fingers of his
other hand over the spines of several books on the middle shelf. The woman looks at a couple books then moves on.

The boy continues to wait, and several minutes later a girl, who looks to be around 11 years old, steps into the aisle. The girl looks
at a couple titles, then she steps closer to where the boys stands. The boy places the book in his hand back into place on the top
shelf, revealing a semi-hard penis, extending a few inches past the slit of the unbuttoned fly of his sweat pants. The boy looks at the
middle shelf, running his hand along the books, while keeping his gaze angled toward the girl. The girl takes another step closer and
she sees it. The girl stops. She doesn't step any closer, but she doesn't step back, just stares at the unexpected sight before her eyes.
The girl looks up at the boy's face, what she can see of it not obscured by the hood. The boy looks at book titles, his hand brushing
along titles and the arm moving in the girl's direction, then the boy takes a couple side steps toward the girl. The girl looks back
down and the boy's dick is growing, getting longer, getting thicker. Four inches of dick now stick out from the boy's fly, pointing a
little more up than down. The boy turns and faces the girl.

"Do you know where I can find 'Moby Dick'," the boy asks the girl.

The girl looks up at the boy's face again. The boy has black hair sticking out from two sides of the hoodie, longish curly hair. His eyes
intense and interested, dark brown eyes. The hair and eyes are the only color as the skin of the boy's face is pale.

"No, I don't know where your dick...I mean 'Moby Dick' is," and the girl looks down from the boy's face to see a dick fully pointing
upward, six inches and maybe more. The girl backs up several steps.

"Don't go. I was hoping you could help me find the book," the boy says, and he grins at the girl.

The girl turns around and she runs the other way, goes around the corner and is gone.

The boy tucks his hard erected penis into his sweatpants and buttons up, then he walks toward the library's front door. Judy at
the checkout counter notices the tall and slender teenager walking past. The boy's hands are held near the front of his groin,
but can't conceal how much the front of the sweatpants are poking out.

The boy steps out of the library. He walks to a bench near the entrance. The bench is close enough that the boy can see and
recognize who comes in and out the door, but far enough away someone coming out probably won't notice him sitting at the bench.
Last edited by TeenFan on Mon Nov 07, 2022 7:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
TeenFan

Re: More To See Than Books At The Library

Post by TeenFan »

Blushing Princess thanked me for liking one of the older stories In the Princess's Archive. I said I usually wear clothes while
sneaking through someone's archives, but not aways...so watch out...lol

That made me think of a character who is naked while browsing books or is part naked. Archive turned into getting naked at a Library and the idea for this story was born.
TeenFan

Post by TeenFan »

More To See Than Books at the Library
Part Two

The boy sitting on the bench outside the Library waits. A half hour after stepping outside the building, the girl he made contact with
in the library comes out with her mother. Maybe the girl told her mother, maybe she told a member of the staff. When the girl ran off
it was time for the boy to get out of there.

With the girl leaving, the boy gets up from the bench. He walks back to the library door and goes back in.

At the checkout counter Sutton gives directions to a group of three teen boys on where to find books on Rock Music history. The boy
could have told the three teens. The boy has hung out in just about every section, every aisle of the library. Browsing while waiting is
his game. Killing time while waiting for the right moment. And it shouldn't take much time. There are lots of kids at the library today.
The boy heads in a different direction than he did earlier. He goes to where there is a group of chairs where people can sit and read. The
boy grabs a thin and wide book on architecture, that has lots of large pictures but not too many pages. He doesn't want a book with too
much weight, but has good width. The boy unbuttons the two buttons of his fly, but he doesn't let anything out yet.

Ten minutes goes by. A boy, Tanner, looking to be probably ten years old sits down in a chair in the corner of the room, holding onto a
comic book. Two chairs face each other in that corner and are only a few feet apart. The boy with the architecture book walks over to
the opposite chair and he sits down. The boy opens the wide paged architecture book and places it over his lap. He holds the book with
one hand, as he slips the other hand under the book, finds his fly and reaches in to pull the penis out. With the book tilted down, the boy
massages his penis till half hard. The architecture book is then lifted up enough, that someone behind the boy or at the side of the boy
can't see anything, but Tanner in the opposite chair can get a good look.

After a couple minutes, Tanner puts down the comic book and he looks up. Tanner sees the teenage boy wearing the hoody and he lowers
his eyes down to resume looking at the comic book, when he eyes glimpse something else.

The boy, pretending to be a fan of classical architecture, sees Tanner looking in the right direction. The boy's breathing picks up
and the dick starts to grow. Tanner sees it grow. The boy's dick lengthens more, and it presses its head against the thin wide
book. The boy can see Tanner's eyes grow wider and the amazed ten year old sits there and watches, not getting up and running,
but watches with rapt attention. The boy raises the wide book a few inches, freeing the penis to spring upward to point straight
up, and Tanner still watches.

Tanner's 12 year old sister, Sondra, steps over into the corner, and she shows her brother several DVDs. Sondra wants Tanner's opinion
on which movie should be checked out. Tanner motions for his sister to lean down closer to him. The girl leans down and Tanner
whispers into his sister's ear. The girl turns her head and looks at the teen boy in the opposite chair. The architecture book remains
in the raised up position, and so does the boy's dick.

Sondra lets out an audible gasp, then slaps a hand over her mouth. Sister and brother look at each other, then Sondra turns her
head again to look at the big dick sticking out of the boy's sweatpants.

The boy looks mostly down at the wide book, making a decent show of looking at the pages, while glancing furtively
over at the surprised faces of Tanner and Sondra.

"Umm, excuse me," Sondra says, and the boy looks up from his book. "What are you reading?"

The boy lifts up the book and places the bottom edge down by his stomach, the book between the waistband of the sweatpants
and his dick. The front cover of the book is displayed for the two kids to see the title of the book, and the erect penis is displayed
right out in the open. It's a risky move, but everything is a big risk now. Show big or go home.

"It's a book on classical architecture. How they used to make structures that were tall and real big." The boy can't help but smile
at his cleverness. The boy places the book back down, covering his lap.

The boy gives the two kids a big smile. They talked to him first, the kids opened that door. The boy with the throbbing cock
out on display can barely fight the urge to place a hand under the book and rub it...and he can't fight the urge. The boy's
left hand slips under the book and the hand starts rubbing. Sondra and Tanner stare in disbelief as the teenage boy in the
opposite chair rubs his erection, the book moving up and down, then up and....

The book is snatched away. The left side of the book whacks the dick and the blow leaves a stinging sensation on the
head of the boy's dick. The boy takes in a surprised breath, and he looks up to his right to see who snatched the book away.
Tanner and Sondra look to their left, they were so caught up in watching a teenage boy masturbating, they didn't notice
somebody moving close. The boy looks up and sees it's Judy, the 15 year old library assistant and next to her is Sutton.

The boy quickly, well he tries to do it quickly, but the hard erection and the way he is sitting makes the material of the
sweatpants tight and he can't get his penis back inside the sweatpants fast enough.

"You are such a nasty boy. Jerking off with these kids watching. I'm calling the cops," Judy says, as she pulls out her phone.

"No, don't do that. Anything but that. I didn't do any harm," the boy pleads.

Judy puts the phone away. "Hey kids, what are your names?"

"I'm Tanner"
"My name is Sondra"

"Sutton, take this boy to one of the reading rooms. Sondra, Tanner, you two go with Sutton. I'll meet you there in just a minute,"
Judy says, and she walks toward the library's office room.

Sutton grabs the boy by the arms and yanks him out of the chair. Sutton isn't that much bigger, but it's obvious he's a lot stronger.
The boy is pulled against his will to the other side of the library, as the two kids, Tanner and Sondra follow.
Jeepman89

Post by Jeepman89 »

Very interesting turn of events. Curious to see what they will do to him.
TeenFan

Post by TeenFan »

More To See Than Books At The Library
Part three

Sutton takes the boy into a reading room. Sondra and Tanner stand near the door, and they wait for what is going to happen next.

A couple minutes goes by.
"Just let me go. I'll give you ten dollars. That's all I have," the boy tries to negotiate his way out.

"You'd have to give me more than that to let you go. And you'd have to have enough to pay these kids," says Sutton, pointing over at
Tanner and Sondra.

Judy comes into the room and she's brought others with her. The three teenage boys from the music section, and three younger kids.
The three younger ones are Ingrid age 12, Abbey age 13, and Melrose an 11 year old boy.

"Why did you bring all of them?" Sutton asks.

"The young ones are going to help teach this guy a lesson. The three teenagers are going to block the view from the window."

The reading room has a window to the main area. Anybody close can look in and see what's going on. Judy has Sutton position the
boy in the middle of the room, facing the back wall. The younger kids help Judy move several chairs and shift a table toward a corner.
The three big teens are asked to stand a couple feet behind Sutton and the boy. The three teens block the view from the window.

"Sit down on the floor," Judy tells the boy.

The boy sits down, and Judy has the five younger kids kneel down against the back wall, to face the sitting boy.

"What's your name?" Judy asks, but the boy refuses to answer. "We'll see if you have an ID on you. Sutton, hold his arms. Kids,
take off his shoes and socks."

The kids take off the shoes and pull off the socks. Judy places these next to the wall.

"Why do you show your dick to little kids?" asks Judy, and she pulls the hood back from the boy's head.
The boy has long curly black hair with nice symmetrical and very dark eyebrows. The boy's lips are a light red. He's not wearing
lipstick, the lips just stand out against the whiteness of the face.

"You're good looking. I'm surprised. Why aren't you getting yourself a girlfriend instead of flashing little girls?" Judy asks.

"And boys," Sutton adds.

No answer from the boy, just a sly smile that the mention of flashing girls.

"I saw his dick. It was big and sticking up," says Tanner.
"He started rubbing his dick," says Sondra.

"Well you little perv. We're just going to have to teach you a lesson. Take off his sweatpants." Judy directs.

The five kids work together to yank the sweatpants off the boy, takes a little work as the boy is in a seated position.

One of the big teen view blockers hits his buddy on the shoulder. "I can't believe it. The kids are stripping the flasher
boy."

The flasher boy doesn't have any shorts or boxers on under the sweatpants. He's naked from the hoodie sweat top down.
The boy is half way hard, lifted a couple inches off his legs which are together, the feet being held together, with the balls
hidden. The five young kids laugh and point. Judy takes the sweatpants and checks them for a wallet, doesn't find one, nothing
at all in the pockets.

"No wallet, no ID. I'll just call you Pervy Boy. Lift the Pervy Boy to his feet."

Sutton pulls up on the sitting boy's arms and the boy gets to a standing position, and once standing the boy's balls come into
view. The boy looks scared and excited at the same time. Yes, he's been caught. He's at the mercy of Judy and Sutton and the
group of kids surrounding him. He's also excited and thrilled, as his penis isn't shrinking and drooping, but lengthening and getting
stiffer. The boy looks from one kid's face to another, never having had so many looking at him at the same time, his largest
audience.

"He's getting bigger," Abbey says.
"That's a big dick," Ingrid says.
"Are those big balls for a boy? I haven't seen that many boys," says Sondra.
"That's a lot of hair," says Melrose. "I don't want to get hair like that."

"Let's see what else he has to show," says Judy, and she steps closer. Judy places her hand right under the boy's neck.
The sweat top the boy has on has a zipper. Judy pulls the zipper down all the way, then she opens the sweater wide and
slips it down the backside. "Sutton, use the sleeves of the sweater to bind his arms."

The boy stands fully naked and exposed before Judy and the five kids, arms bound. The naked boy is slender, but not too skinny,
has some muscle, but not enough muscle to look athletic.

"What are we going to do now?" asks Sutton.
"I think he should be spanked," says Tanner.
"Beat the shit out of him," says one of the older teens.

"I grabbed some stuff from the office," says Judy and she kneels down in front of the boy. Judy pulls a few things out of her pockets,
a bag of large rubber bands, scissors, a wooden ruler, and paper clamps. "I think some minor torture is called for here," Judy says, and
the smile disappears from the boy's face as he gazes down on the devices of said torture.
Jeepman89

Post by Jeepman89 »

He's in quite the predicament now. Torture time. Will it be more embarrassing or more painful?
TeenFan

Post by TeenFan »

Part Four

The boy knows he's in a pickle of a predicament. Caught and stripped by a group of kids, his arms now bound by the sleeves of his
sweat top, the boy looks down at the items from the office, items to be used on him. The one of greatest concerns is the scissors.

"Just let me go, please," the boy pleads. "I won't ever come back here. I promise."

"Maybe we will let you go. But first we'll have a little fun with you," Judy says, and she grabs the bag of rubber bands.

Judy tears the bag open and distributes the rubber bands out to Sondra, Tanner, Ingrid, Abbey, and Melrose. These are the thick kind of
rubber bands, quarter inch width. "Sutton, get Pervy Boy down on his knees. And you kids, place yourselves back at the wall here,"

The boy is forced to get down on his knees, and he watches as the five kids line up next to the wall and get their rubber bands ready
to fire.

"You can't do this," the boy says.

"We can and we will," says Judy. "Okay kids, try to hit him on the head."

Tanner is the first one to aim and fire, hitting the boy on the forehead.

"No Tanner. Aim for his dick head," Judy corrects him.

"Oh, cool." says Tanner.

"I wondered why people are sometimes called a dick head. I didn't know dicks had a head," says Ingrid.

Abbey fires next and the rubber band hits the boy right above the shaft.

"I want to hit him on the balls," says Sondra, but the balls won't such an easy target. The boy has lost his hardness and his penis is acting
as a blocker for the balls. The boy's dick head is the smallest target on the boy's crotch, hanging down a couple inches below the balls. It
will take good aim to get a direct hit.

The next shot from Melrose hits mid shaft and it's the first one to sting, causing a grimace on the boy's face. Sondra's shot misses her
target of the balls and turns into a lucky shot and it hits right on the head. The boy's body jerks, and he lets out an "Ahhh shit"

Several more shots hit the boy on the upper thighs, not hitting the target but causing a sting, nonetheless. A few shots go high and hit
in the pubes or lower abdomen. Half the shots aimed at the head go low, to pass harmlessly between the boy's legs. When all the rubber
bands are fired off, the boy has been hit four times on the head, each blow causing a little bolt of pain to shoot all the way up the boy's
shaft, and for a cry of pain to slip out of the boy's mouth. The boy tries not to be loud when he cries out. He doesn't want anyone to
hear. Getting the dick shot at with rubber bands is bad enough, having adults walk in to witness this scares the boy more.

"Do we gather up the rubber bands and shoot again?" asks Abbey.

"We can do that anytime. Let's do something different," says Judy.

Judy steps closer to the boy and she kneels down. She runs her hand through the boy's long curly black hair. It's luxuriously lovely
black hair. Many girls would pay big bucks to have such nice hair. "Do you like your hair boy? It's so shiny and black. Such sweet
curls," and Judy picks up the scissors.

"No, don't," the boy says.

The boy tries to pull back, but Sutton grabs hold of him. Judy places the scissors at the top of the boy's head and snips off a lock. Judy
takes the lock and places it right in front of the boy's face. "I'd like to see how you explain to your mother how you lost your lovely hair."

Judy starts snipping away at the boy's hair. A rainfall of black hair falls on the floor in front of the boy.

"I want to cut some," says Abbey, and the scissors are turned over to her. Abbey cuts a few locks and then each kid gets a turn with the
scissors. When the last kid has a turn and the snipping is done, what remains of the boy's hair is a ragged, uneven mess.

Judy takes out her cellphone. "Whoever has a phone on them you can take pictures. Get his face and his body."

Abbey has a phone on her. None of the other kids who are 10 to 12 have phones with them. Each of the three big teenage boys have a
phone, and they each take shots of the disgraced boy kneeling down.

"That's not the only hair he has. Sutton, stand the boy up." And the boy is lifted to his feet by Sutton.

Judy places the tips of the scissors into the thick mass of pubic hair, and she begins to snip away. Short black hair rains down to the floor.
The five kids laugh, as seeing the boy lose his pubes is a lot funnier than the hair on his head. After a minute all that remains is around the
base of the boy's shaft and the top part of the ball sack. Judy puts the scissors down.

"Kids, yank the rest of his hairs out. Just grab a few hairs between your fingers and yank em out."

The five kids reach in their little hands, grasp a few strands of black pubic hair and they yank. The boy squirms and cries out loud,
but he holds back on screaming, which is what he really wants to do. The most sensitive area is wher Judy lifts the boy's penis up so the
hairs at the underside of the base, right next to the scrotum, can be yanked.

"I think she should circumcise the kid," one of the three big teens says.

"He's already been snipped," Judy says, and she stands up with something else in her hand. "Stand up kids. We play with something new."

Judy places her fingers on each of the boy's nipples. She rubs and teasingly twists lightly on them.
"You got big perky nips for a boy. Most boys have flat nipples. Yours poke right out like a young girl's. I have just the thing to make em
poke out even more." and Judy attaches a paper clamp to the boy's nipple.

The boy squirms, his face grimacing. This isn't a cheap plastic clothespin on the boy's nipple, but a metal clamp for holding a thick
stack of paper together. Judy does look closely enough at it to make sure the clamp doesn't dig in too much and cut skin.

"Let me go. I swear I won't do it again. I'm sorry." the boy pleads for mercy, and for an answer, Judy puts a clamp on the other nipple.

"We're running out of tools here. Let's see, what else is there? Oh yes, we still have the ruler. Now kids, what do you think we should
do with the ruler?" Judy asks, as she picks up the ruler and places it next to the boy's dick.
NRC

Post by NRC »

Great beginning. I hope you continue with this unique story line.
TeenFan

Post by TeenFan »

Part Five

Not only is the pain in the boy's nipples excruciating, there's promise of more pain to come, as the boy looks down at the wooden ruler
placed next to his penis. Is Judy going to assault his ass with the ruler or whack him on the wiener? These fears are held in check for
the moment when Judy places the end of the ruler next to the base of the boy's shaft.

"I want a measurement. A before and after measurement," and Judy looks closely, holds the penis and the ruler together. "Three and a
half inches."

"Is that big?" asks Ingrid.

"It's the erect measurement that matters. I'm curious to see if he doubles in size." says Judy. "Next we get him turned around. Ass to
the wall."

Sutton gets the boy turned around and the five kids now have a full moon view of the boy's butt, with some dangly bits hanging down.
Judy stands up and steps over to the door.

"I'm going to get one more thing. I won't be long." and Judy steps out of the room. With the bossy female stormtrooper gone, the boy
looks around the room at the other big boys. The boy wiggles his arms, tests how securely the wrists are bound. He can't get much movement
or get any feeling of looseness of the sleeves of the sweat top that are the bindings.

"It's too bad we aren't outdoors. I'd get us all lined up and one after the other we'd piss on him. The girls too. If he's lying on his back,
the girls can squat over his face and let it rain." One of the big teenage boys says.

"Ooooh, that is disgusting," says Sondra.
"I'm not letting him see my ass or anything else. Not even to pee on him," says Abbey.
"If a person drinks pee will they die?" asks another of the big teenage boys.
"Stop. You guys are grossing me out," says Sondra.

"No more piss talk," Sutton tells everyone.

Judy comes back into the room. She has a wide paged book with her. Judy takes the book and lays it down on the nearest chair.

"Gather up the rubber bands. We're gonna do another round." and the kids move about the room gathering the rubber bands. Then
they get lined up next to the wall again, get their rubber bands set for firing.

"We have two targets this time. His balls of course, but another interesting place to aim for is his asshole. I think a direct shot would
sting like hell. On your mark, get set...fire."

The five kids fire off the rubber bands, aiming at either the balls or at the crack of the ass, hoping to hit center mass. With all the
practice, the kid's aims are getting good. Ten shots hit directly on the back of the boy's nutsack, and four shots hit the asshole.

"Make it stop, please," the boy moans as shot after shot hits their target.

"Turn him around again to face the kids," Judy says, and Sutton makes the boy shift around again to face toward the five kids lined up
at the wall.

Judy goes over to the chair and retrieves the book she brought in. She places the book down in front of the boy, by his legs, and opens
the book up. It's a book of erotic photos of women models.

"What's the plan with the book, Judy?" Sutton asks.

"The boys, Tanner and Melrose, will take turns spanking him with the ruler. The girls are going to take turns jerking his cock. He's going
to be spanked until he cums on the book."

"Why this book. What about the one he was using earlier? He was rubbing himself when he had that book." says Sondra.

"I don't think it's realistic that he'd jerk off to a book about architecture. Tanner, Melrose, get over here by his butt and get ready
to spank him. Abbey, you're the oldest, you start jerking him first or do you need me to show you how."

"I know how. Just don't ask me how I know," Abbey says, getting a little flushed in the face.

"I'm getting pictures of this," one of the big teens boys says.

"No, no pictures that have any of the kids in them. Nobody can ever know they are a part of this. Now Tanner, you can start swatting
him any time now."

Tanner takes the ruler in his right hand and places it against the boy's butt. Tanner pulls his arm back and swings it forward with a loud
WHOP. Without prompting, Abbey starts stroking the boys dick. The whacks continue but not much is happening up front.

"Maybe there's too much distraction," Judy says and she takes the paper clamps off of the boy's nipples.

Tanner turns the ruler over to Melrose, and the younger boy starts with the next round of butt blows. Abbey moves over and Sondra takes
position to grab the boys cock and she starts to rub up and down the shaft, and now the boy starts to get erected.

"It's getting stiffer. I can feel it," says Sondra.

Abbey and Ingrid move in closer to get a better look at the hardening and rising dick. About a minute later it's Ingrids turn to do the
stroking and Sondra lets go. The boy's penis springs up to point at the ceiling.

"Melrose, give me the ruler. Time to do the after measurement." and Judy takes the ruler and places it against the side of the shaft again.
Judy has to hold the dick down a little to get the ruler lined up with it. "It says six inches. So it didn't double in size, which would have
been seven inches.

"So he's more of a shower than a grower," Sutton says.

"Oh, is that what that means," Judy replies. "Okay, back to stroking, and spanking. It was Ingrid's turn."

Indrid grabs the now very hard dick and she strokes it. Tanner starts up again with the spanks.

Judy looks at Ingrid and sees the girl is not to the side of the dick, but in front of it.

"Ingrid, when you hold a water pistol, do you point it at your face? Think of a dick as a gun, and you don't know exactly when it might
go off."

Ingrid moves over to a better position, and shortly after the boy starts moaning loudly. His body tenses up and he rises to his full height
from his kneeling position.

"Watch it, he's going to shoot off." Judy says. "Boys, come around if you want to see this." And Tanner and Melrose step around to
the front side of the kneeling boy.

Moments later the boy cries out and his cock shoots a massive load onto the pages of the open library book. Ingrid lets go and the
girls watch in awe as the boy's cock move up and down, a spurt coming out with the next couple upwards movements.

"That is sooo sick," says Abbey.
"Ooooh, some of it splattered on me," says Ingrid.

"That is so bitchin cool. But I still want to kick his ass," a big teenage boy says.

"Okay everyone, we gotta move quick. Kids gather up the rubber bands," Judy says, as she starts moving the chairs back to where they
were. The teen boys step over to move the table back where it was.

"Kids, we need to get Pervy Boy's sweats bottoms back on and his socks and his shoes, but leave the sweats down around his
ankles." Judy directs.

The clothes and shoes are put back on the boy. The boy is stood up and the boy has his arms unbound, the sweat top put back on him
and zipped up.

"Okay, kids, none of you guys were ever in here. You never saw this boy's dick, right." and the kids all said they understand, none of them
saw anything.

"Go on out to the main room, but keep an eye on the front desk. That's where I'm taking this punk."

"You can't turn me in. They'll call the cops on me. You said no cops." the boy pleads.

"They will probably call the cops on you. I only promised that I would not call the cops."

The five kids and the three teens leave the reading room, to scatter around the main room, and they watch for Judy and Sutton to come
out with the boy. And when they see the boy they can't keep themselves from laughing.

Sutton holds the boy's arms behind his back. The boys sweat pants are down around his ankles. The sweat top doesn't cover the boy's
dick and balls hanging out for everyone in the main room to see. The boy is perp walked over to the checkout counter so the librarians
can check the boy out. The jaw of the woman at the checkout counter drops and her eyes get real big when she sees what Judy is bringing
to her.

"Sutton and I saw this boy jerking off to a book in the photography section," and Judy lifts the open book up to hold it above the
counter. She tips the book, and a stream of semen runs off the book to splat onto the countertop.

"What a shameful thing to do you pervert. I'm calling the cops." and the librarian picks up the phone.

The next thing the boy hears is the sound of children laughing, from every direction.
TeenFan

Post by TeenFan »

This concludes the library story.

The character of Judy is so much in charge and sure of herself, and not hesitant to do things others would not think of.
She must have some prior experience with handling boys. I'll keep her in mind for a prequel story.