Therapy

Stories about boys ending up in compromising situations, preferably naked and embarrassed, as the name suggests.
riley537

Therapy

Post by riley537 »

I’m sorry if this isn’t appropriate to post here. If it’s not just tell me and I’ll delete it. Something happened to me pretty recently in high school and I can’t get over it. I can’t sleep or focus on anything cause it’s all I can think about all the time. I can’t bring myself to go to therapy because the thought of actually telling this story in person to someone makes me feel like I’m gonna have a panic attack. I felt like I had to tell someone though or I’d explode so I tried telling people anonymously over the internet. The thing is, every time I tried this, people called me a liar or a troll/pervert/all sorts of things. And...that only made me feel worse. I started thinking that maybe I didn’t need someone to believe me, I just needed to...not be attacked. I just need someone to see my story and not immediately dismiss it. So... I found this forum. I’m not posting this under true stories because I don’t want to be called a liar again, and so that I’m not breaking any rules (I hope), I’m gonna change parts of the story so that it really is fictional. I really wish this story was more fiction than fact, but unfortunately, it’s mostly details that are different. So basically, I’m really gonna unload here. It’s probably gonna be long, and if I’m imposing on this board, please let me know, I’ll leave, no hard feelings.

When I was a kid I really never got embarrassed. I’d slip and fall in mud at school and find it genuinely funny. I didn’t feel any shame cause I mean, who cares if you fall in mud? You slipped up (literally), it’s not like you have some moral flaw or something. I had lost fights, pretty badly sometimes, and I never felt embarrassed about that either. In a fight, someone’s gonna lose, and I tried my best. If you think my fighting abilities are so ridiculously bad that I should be ashamed...ok then, good for you. I really felt like embarrassment wasn’t something I had to deal with. Why should I be embarrassed unless I do something shameful? And doing something shameful was something I had to choose to do, it couldn’t be an accident or something someone else did to me.

And then, in high school, my philosophy shattered. It was girls. I had always been outgoing, but suddenly, I started tripping over my words. Worse yet, I felt like it was my fault when I stuttered or said something stupid. I’m guessing everyone goes through it but, girls were suddenly...so scary. Especially Lizzie. I know it’s cliche but, I didn’t know girls could be that pretty. She was like a drug to me. I would try to sit close to her in class, not next to her, (I was terrified of being obvious), but close enough that every once in a while we would exchange some meaningless “excuse me” or “it’s so cold in here” that would replay in my head all day. The idea that we would never go beyond that physically hurt me, but nothing compared to the terror of trying to actually initiate something.

And then, there was Jess, Lizzies best friend. She was really pretty too (not as pretty as Lizzie in my opinion, but I was probably biased), but she was a bully. No one thought of her as one cause she was so popular, and always managed to get everyone on her side, but she was brutal. I used to have no problems standing up to bullies, even on behalf of other people, but I made sure to never get in her way, which only made the idea of really talking to Lizzie more terrifying. I tried not to think about the fact that I never stood up to Jess, the fact that I was scared of a girl. It made me feel a deep shame in my gut that seemed impossible to get rid of, no matter how much I tried not to think about it. And then one day I saw Jess do something I’ll never forget, that made it impossible for me to not think about how every day at school, I prayed that she would leave me alone.

Both Jess and Lizzie were part of the usual group of students that waited for the bus after school, and it wasn’t uncommon for Jess to get into arguments (and sometimes altercations) with the other students. Well, this one day, a guy named Jake was wearing the wrong shoes.

Jess: “You know your shoes are fakes right, everyone can tell”

Jake: “You know it’s really none of your business”

The crowd instantly went OOOOoo and I saw Lizzie get a smirk on her face. I didn’t say or do anything, I didn’t want to get involved.

Jess: “That’s really no way to talk to a girl”

Jake: “Well that’s no way to talk to a guy”

The crowd didn’t react this time, just waited.

Jess: “Here’s some advice Jake. If you want to keep something your own private business, don’t go showing it off”

And then she...pantsed him...she just casually walked up to him, and in a flash yanked his jeans down to his ankles. My breath got caught in my throat, his boxers got pulled down too...not all the way, just barely far enough for all of us to see the top of his... you know what. I couldn’t believe she could just walk up and do that to someone, and what was he supposed to do? His classmates, who he had known for years, just saw a glimpse of his privates cause Jess decided that over basically nothing, just on a whim, today she was gonna pull down his underwear in public, in broad daylight. I wanted the ground to swallow me up and I wasn’t even the one who just almost got stripped naked by a girl. And what could he do? When he snapped out of his shock (which was not immediate), he pulled up his jeans without even bothering to pull up his boxers, gave all of us one frantic, wide eyed, look, and ran away, not daring to ride the bus home today. I wish I didn’t ride the bus after that either. None of the girls, including Lizzie, could stop laughing and talking about it.

Lizzie: “Oh my god I can’t believe we just saw Jake’s privates! You are, waaaay too savage Jess hahahaha!”

Jess: “Eh I went easy on him, I could’ve ankled his undies too”

Lisa: “Did you see his face? I wouldn’t be able to come back to school if someone...did you know his underwear was gonna come down?”

Jess: “Well I knew he needed to be brought down a peg...or two”

The girls broke out in hysterics again while my insides were going through a blender. What if that happened to me? I suddenly thought I felt a breeze down there but I was just being paranoid. What if I got...pantsed. Even the word made me feel dirty. It wasn’t just the possibility of having my classmates or even Lizzie see my...sorry I don’t know why I still can’t say it. Maybe I do, but i guess that’s later in the story. Anyway, it wasn’t just about Lizzie... you know, it was the idea of getting pantsed, of getting “ankled”. It was something a girl could do to me. It was a huge deal where girls doubt how you’ll even be able to show your face in school again, but it’s also no big deal in that all the girls thought it was hilarious, and Jess was obviously going to get away with it. She just took away Jakes dignity permanently and it was easy. And it was funny. I couldn’t get the nightmare out of my head, of Jess pantsing me in front of Lizzie, and she “ankles my undies” too, and Jess busting out laughing. It kept replaying in my head as I started to feel light headed, and I didn’t even realize I had been absentmindedly staring at Lizzie the whole time. My heart skipped a beat and I quickly looked away. And then my heart skipped two beats. Jess was looking at me. She saw me staring at Lizzie. We made eye contact. She cocked her head and raised her eyebrow. I immediately looked straight ahead at the seat in front of me. I can’t remember the last time my face actually turned red like this from embarrassment.

When I got off the bus I went to my Cindys house, my best friend. After everything I’ve said, that might sound weird, but Cindy is the only girl I don’t get nervous around. We’ve been really close friends since elementary school, and we can pretty much talk about anything. Well, except girls. I’ve never brought up how I feel about Lizzie and either she hasn’t noticed or never said anything. For the past almost 3 years I’ve come over to her house every day after school to hang out in her basement and play video games, board games, hang out, watch tv etc. It might be corny to say but those after school hangouts were really my happy place. I felt like I could really unwind, relax and have fun with Cindy. And today I really needed to clear my mind. I hoped playing some Mario Party could get me to stop thinking about Jess noticing me staring at Lizzie, and letting me know that she noticed.
Her backyard has a screen door going into her basement, and like every day for the past 3 years, I see her waving at me as I walk up and I can’t help but smile.

We just finished our first mini game in Mario Party and I was finally starting to relax. And then,

Cindy: “Hey Riley (that’s me by the way), you know Jess right, she sits kinda close to us in chemistry”

Please, please, please let Cindy not know about what happened at the bus stop today...

Me: “Yeah, why?”

Cindy: “Did you hear about...wait, you take the same bus don’t you?? Oh my god is it true?”

I can feel the knot in my stomach start to tighten and my ears get hot, how does she already know? I try to act cool.

Me: “Is what true?”

Cindy: “Mm I guess it’s not you’d know what I was talking about if it was”

Cindy: “Are you not gonna ask what I’m talking about?”

Me: “I...I..”

Cindy pauses the game, and looks straight at me, grabbing my shoulders

Cindy: “Riley......it happened didn’t it”

I don’t know what to say but I can feel my face getting extremely hot, and Cindy clearly notices

Cindy: “Oh my god! I knew it! Did everyone really see his...cause Rachel said she didn’t really see anything but then Sarah said she definitely saw his privates...like not his...balls but just the..”

Cindy couldn’t continue from giggling too hard. I still couldn’t talk but now I could feel my palms drenched in sweat. I stared at her basement wall, feeling completely pathetic, feeling unsafe.

Cindy eventually got herself under control and sat there looking at me. I couldn’t see her expression but when she spoke, her tone was different. I couldn’t quite place it, it was almost just neutral curiosity.

Cindy: “Riley, what would you do if you got pantsed?”

I suddenly got that awful feeling in the back of my throat, where I knew I was one word away from bursting into tears. I had never cried in front of Cindy in my life. It suddenly hit me how important it was to me that Cindy thought I was cool. How I always tried hard to make her laugh and impress her. I couldn’t cry in front of her, so I didn’t talk, but the damage had been done. Cindy had a look of concern on her face I hoped I’d never see.

Cindy: “Hey hey Riley, it’s ok. It’s ok to cry, you can let it out”

Without thinking I started deflecting but I only got two words out, “No I’m...” before I had to stop or I would’ve pushed myself over the edge.

Cindy: “Sorry, Riley it’s ok, just breathe. Take your time”

I know it sounds dramatic, but up to that point in my life, that was the worst moment of my life. I sat there, next to my best friend, for probably at least 5 minutes breathing heavily, as she sat there patiently with what I could only imagine was a caring concerned expression. I couldn’t bare to look her in the face. When my breathing finally returned to normal,

Cindy: “Riley, what’s wrong?”

What’s wrong? I didn’t know where to start, and I couldn’t possibly tell her everything that’s wrong, but I just started talking.

Me: “Jess caught me staring at Lizzie on the bus today”

Cindy: “What? What does that...OH, Riley!”

She cupped both hands over her mouth, then whisper shouted through them,

Cindy: “You like Lizzie!!”

I couldn’t believe I was hearing that being said out loud. I didn’t confirm or deny, just looked away.

Cindy: “Riley that’s great! You’ve never talked about liking a girl before! Come to think of it, you’ve never really talked about girls before! Can you stay over tonight? We HAVE to talk about this”

I was hesitant but Cindy kept insisting so I stayed over. I told her all the things I liked about Lizzie and how she made me feel. I felt like I was blushing the whole time but it did feel good to finally tell someone. Cindy, who was smiling excitedly the whole time, suddenly changed her expression to one of sudden comprehension,

Cindy: “And you think Jess knows. And you think..she’s gonna pants you in front of Lizzie or something?”

That awful feeling was coming back.

Cindy: “Oh come on, I mean yeah she messes with people but she’s only pantsed someone one time, it’s not like she’s going around pulling everyone’s boxers down. I’m sure you’ll be fine...maybe don’t wear sweatpants though”

I was feeling deeply uncomfortable but I kept talking.

Me: “Just, what if she starts messing with me. She knows I know she knows. If she starts messing with me and I stand up to her, she’s definitely gonna tell Lizzie, you know how she is”

Cindy: “Mmm, well there’s no point in worrying about it now. I’m sure you’re blowing this out of proportion. Besides, don’t worry, I’ll be there to protect you”

She gave me a friendly punch on the shoulder as she said it. The idea of Cindy protecting me, especially from a girl, made me feel sick. Luckily, we soon started talking about other stuff, played more games, and eventually fell asleep.

The next day at school was hell. Jake didn’t show up, and everyone seemed to be talking about how he got pantsed and “owned” by Jess. I kept overhearing girls discussing if she really pantsed him “butt naked” or not, but they never got really far before cracking up. Every time this happened I could see Cindy glance at me and my cheeks flushed. Worse that that, my fear came true. Jess knew. She knew I liked Lizzie, and she knew I would die before she found out. Jess had seemingly decided to see how much she could disrespect me before I cracked. I was walking in the hall with Cindy and Jess, sneaking up behind me, grabbed my backpack and yanked it up, causing me to bellyflop in the middle of the hallway. Lots of people saw, and lots of people laughed. Cindy just blushed. In chemistry, before class started, Jess sat down in my lap and erased my name off the homework that was sitting on my desk, wrote her own, and took it. Then she turned around and straddled me, took out a marker, and wrote LOSER right across my face, and then went right back to her desk with a wink. People’s jaws were on the floor. So was Cindy’s. I spent the whole class in the bathroom washing it off. I got marked absent but I didn’t care. As I was waiting in the lunch line she walked by with her tray, and stopped when she got to me. She took her glass of water and splashed it on the front of my pants, feigned a gasp, and walked away. People around me snickered as I got out of line and just sat down at a table, alone. But, as always, Cindy sat down next to me.

Cindy: “Riley, you HAVE to do something”

Cindy: “She’s just showing she can do anything she wants to you, and everyone’s wondering why you’re just taking it. People are talking Riley...”

Me: “If I do anything she’ll tell Lizzie...”

Cindy: “Riley, it looks like you pissed yourself. Would you rather Lizzie think you pissed yourself? Just tell her!”

Me: “I...I can’t...”

Cindy: “Well then she’s only gonna keep pushing you till she takes it too far. What’s it gonna take? Her exposing your junk to everyone in school?”

I couldn’t believe she just said that. I heard ringing in my ears and I just wanted to disappear. For the first time in my life, I said something rude to Cindy.

Me: “Please just leave me alone”

Cindy: “Leave you alone? I’m the ONLY one trying to help you instead of laughing at you and you want me to leave you alone? You know what, I hope you do get pantsed, and I hope she pulls EVERYTHING down, so everyone gets a good show. I know I could use a laugh”

And with that she got up and walked away...I just sat there shocked. I had just lost my best friend, and yet the first thought that came into my head was I hoped that no one heard what she just said. I felt like crying again but I didn’t break. I felt extremely depressed the rest of the day and I swear I saw people staring at me in class. Luckily by the end of the day my pants had dried, but it felt like it took forever. I was walking through the hallway on the way to the bus stop when...Jess was standing, in the middle of the hallway, facing me. I looked down and tried to walk past her but she stepped in front of me.

Jess: “Hey Riley, I need 20$ for an Uber. Help a friend out?”

I tried to side step her and she let me...except she quickly reached into my pocket and snatched my wallet. I had like 40$ in there. My depression turned to rage. I tried to snatch it back but missed as she held it up in the air. I jumped for it, and missed again. I froze. I could see a crowd was forming. I could feel their eyes on me. And here I was, jumping like a dog for my wallet from the girl who had been humiliating me all day. Words can’t describe how angry I felt. I felt like screaming but I didn’t want to attract even more attention.

Me: “Give. Me. My. Wallet.”

Jess pretended to look thoughtful for a second.

Jess: “Mmmmmm no I don’t think so”

A laugh rippled through the crowd. I felt so angry but didn’t know what I could do.

Me: “Why?”

Jess: “Cause you have a small dick”

The crowd gasped. There was total silence. I felt that awful feeling coming back. I just stood there. Jess kept driving the knife in.

Jess: “Oh and by the way, when are you gonna tell Lizzie you have a crush on her?”

I felt like I was gonna black out. I frantically looked through the crowd to see if Lizzie was there. Thankfully she wasn’t but it didn’t really matter. She would hear about it. Everyone knew. My life was over, and the crowd was starting to laugh, but Jess wasn’t done.

Jess: “And just so no one calls me a liar..”

She lunged at me, but it was a fake out. I instinctively covered my crotch with both hands and brought my knees together. The crowd was in hysterics. And then she grabbed, not my pants, but my shirt, and lifted it up...she lifted it over my head which brought my arms up and blinded me. And then I felt it...her hands on my waistband. I tried to stop the inevitable by spreading my legs but it was too late. She pulled down my pants...and my underwear...all the way down to my ankles. The fact that my legs were spread only made me more exposed. For one horrible moment time stood still as the realization hit me. I just got pantsed. Fully pantsed. Ankled. In front of a crowd, by Jess. The crowd gasped again, but infinitely worse this time. They couldn’t believe what just happened. And then the hallway exploded with laughter. Fighting back tears I finally managed to bring my shirt back down and reached down to pull up my pants when I saw Jess’s foot resting on top of my jeans and boxers. I pulled as hard as I could but the awkward position made it impossible. For a brief moment I looked between my legs, and saw Cindy, standing in the crowd, directly behind me. Her face was scarlet and she had her hands over her mouth. We made eye contact. This could not possibly get any worse. She tried her best but she couldn’t hold it in, she snorted in laughter, and then she went silent. Everyone did. I didn’t know why, until I heard a camera flash. With both hands still gripping my jeans, I looked up and saw Jess pointing a phone right at my privates, a satisfied smile on her face.

Jess: “Apologize, or I post it”

I had nothing left

Me: “I’m sorry!”

Jess: “Apologize... for having a tiny wiener”

Nobody breathed. I couldn’t do it. I couldn’t say the words

Jess: “Ok, I’m posting in 5,4,3,2...”

Me: “I’m sorry I have a tiny wiener..”

My conversation at lunch with Cindy flashed through my mind, “...she’s just showing she can do anything she wants to you...what’s it gonna take? Her exposing your junk to everyone in school?...” And now Cindy was standing behind me, watching me apologize to Jess for having a tiny wiener, with it exposed to half the girls I knew in school. I looked down at it. It really did...look small. I swear it didn’t look this small before...I should’ve immediately clapped both hands over it but I was just frozen.

Jess: “Good boy. I won’t post your boyhood...for now. Have a nice day!”

And then before walking away, Jess did one more thing...she gave me a checkup... If you don’t know what that is, that’s what people started calling it after Jess did it to me. I don’t think it spread too far outside my school but I did see a video online once of it being done to someone else. It’s hard for me to describe it. Not because it’s complicated...it’s just hard for me to say what she did to me. I still can’t believe any of it happened, but here goes. She basically did an uppercut slap... in between my legs. It was pretty cold that day, and I can still feel her cold hand on my taint. She quickly brought it up my front...feeling everything... and finally flipped up my privates with the palm of her hand...not hard enough to really hurt...but enough to make them bounce and jiggle...in front of everyone. That was the first time anyone had ever touched me there. I felt so violated...so helpless. She just felt up my most private, intimate areas in front of everyone. But she didn’t grab or grope, she slapped them. It was hard for me to imagine something more degrading, and then she walked away with my wallet, leaving me crouched over, covering my privates, dignity gone. The crowd parted to let Jess go through, and instead of laughing, they actually started clapping. Applauding. Through all the noise I heard a voice, not laughing or cheering, the voice of my former best friend,

Cindy: “Riley, pull your pants up!”

I snapped out of my paralysis and pulled them up. I looked at her. She looked at me. For a second it felt like it was just us two in the crowd and we looked deep into each other’s souls. I turned away and ran through the crowd, past the bus stop, all the way to a park close to my house. I couldn’t go to Cindy’s. I couldn’t go home. I couldn’t even cry out of shame. I couldn’t believe what happened, but the laughing echoing in my head was a constant reminder. I sat there for hours. I heard my phone repeatedly buzz at first but I turned it off.

Unfortunately, the story doesn’t end there, but I can’t bring myself to write down what happened next right now. If it’s ok with the people on this board, I will continue this story soon, after I calm down a little bit.
TeenFan

Re: Therapy

Post by TeenFan »

The story is appropriate for this Board.

You start off saying you never went to Therapy.
I hope you don't have a William Shatner mask on and a big knife in your hand...lol
riley537

Post by riley537 »

I don’t have any urge to be violent. Even when I get angry I’m just not that kind of person. The fights I got in as a kid were more due to pent up energy and just horsing around rather than anything too serious. I never went to therapy but posting here does feel a little therapeutic, so I will probably continue the story soon. Thanks for the comment. I know it might seem silly or whatever but I do appreciate it.
TeenFan

Post by TeenFan »

Yes, do continue.

Be thankful to get comments. You might get thousands of readers to look at your story, but few people actually comment about what they
like with stories. We do need more writers and more variety of stories.

Come on folks. The writers need some encouragement. Feel free to send me money in place of applause.
Executionus

Post by Executionus »

riley537 wrote: Tue Nov 22, 2022 3:57 pm I don’t have any urge to be violent. Even when I get angry I’m just not that kind of person.
This would be your problem, and is something you need to reverse immediately. One of the most important lessons in life is as follows: you will always be a victim again and again unless the other party fears the brutal, merciless, unbearable consequences of messing with you. Violence solves everything and if it hasn't solved your current problem, that simply means you haven't used enough of it yet.

This is something that I learned at a very young age and never forgot. Kid me legitimately maimed the faces of fools for less than what Jess did here (I had a trademark for face wounds because I enjoyed that my enemies couldn't hide them. I liked that their faces were basically autographed, a walking billboard advertising "Don't fuck with crazy people" to all who saw it). I had a friend whose trademark was tossing guys, such as off of a bridge or over a balcony. The fear of death prevented anyone from messing with him for all of 11th and 12th grades lol.

It was the 90s. Everyone was psychotic in the 90s.

So yeah, even in adult life it's very important for people to expect retaliation for targeting you, because that's how you ensure that nobody ever does. Taking the timid high road has never worked for anyone ever.

That aside, this story was very well written and conveyed the absolute terror of the protagonist well.
rileyb537

Post by rileyb537 »

Unfortunately I can’t get into my account (can’t remember the password apparently and the recovery system hasn’t worked so I made a new account). I get what you’re saying Executionus, but it’s just really hard for me to be confrontational, which I know is a fault of mine. It’s not so much the timid high road for me as just the timid road. I still appreciate the advice and kind words though! I am about to post part 2 (though I’m afraid I’ll end up disappointing you again with my actions)
rileyb537

Post by rileyb537 »

One look, that’s all it took. One wrong look on the bus and one day later Jess exposed me to what seemed like half the school, and took a picture of my...”tiny wiener”, that she made me publicly apologize for... Obviously I didn’t go back to school the next day. The day after Jake got pantsed it’s all people talked about at school, and what happened to him was nothing compared to what happened to me. He didn’t get ankled. He didn’t get...a checkup. It was Friday now so I didn’t have to go back to school until Monday, but how could I possibly go back?! I couldn’t even bear to turn my phone back on after it wouldn’t stop buzzing after the incident yesterday. I used to get excited when I got a text but now my inbox would be overflowing and I couldn’t bring myself to read any of them. What if Lizzie texted me? Oh god. Lizzie knows. Lizzie knows I like her...and she knows what happened. What if Jess already showed her the photo...or would she keep that as blackmail to hold over me...or lie and say it’s blackmail when she really had already shown her? The possibilities kept racing through my mind and they just enforced the fact that I knew I wouldn’t be turning my phone on till at least Monday. I was not going to deal with anything until Monday.

Maybe I should’ve checked my phone, because on Saturday, my door bell rung. When I opened the door, there was Jess...and her mom. I tried to stop myself but I audibly gasped and took a step back. Did her mom find out and was now making her apologize? I didn’t want an apology, I just wanted to never be reminded of what happened ever again. But no, they were both smiling.

Jess’s Mom: “Oops didn’t mean to scare ya! Sorry to hear you were sick yesterday but Jess says you’re all better today and can work on the project!”

I did not know what she was talking about.

Jess: “You were out sick and I didn’t want you to get stuck without a chemistry partner so I told Mr. Farren I’d partner with you! And since you told me you were feeling better I figured we’d pick come pick you up so we could just bang it out in one night!”

I obviously had not told her anything, but she wiggled her phone at me and I knew I had no choice. If I didn’t do as she said she would post the picture, and my life would be even more over than it was now. I grabbed my backpack and got in the car.

Jess’s Mom: “So how are things with you Riley? How’s school?”

Me: “I’m good, schools fine.”

Jess’s Mom: “Yeah I know what you mean school can be pretty boring, but doesn’t mean it’s not important!”

Jess: “Well actually, this week wasn’t that boring mom.”

I swallowed, no way was she gonna tell on herself, she could get in so much trouble.

Jess’s Mom: “I can’t believe my ears! My daughter, having something nice to say about school? What is it?”

Jess: “Well...”

She paused and winked at me. Her mom didn’t notice.

Jess: “Some guy got pantsed!”

She openly giggled as her mom’s mouth fell open.

Jess’s Mom: “Oh my goodness, I should’ve known it was gonna be something like that (she turned to look at me as I tried to hide my face). Jess is such a troublemaker, I’m almost surprised she wasn’t the one who pulled the poor boys pants down. Did you see it happen Jess?”

Jess: “Yup! I saw everything.”

Jess’s Mom: “Alright well don’t tease him too much. I know it’s funny but boys can get really embarrassed when girls see their underwear.”

Jess: “Well actually...”

Jess’s Mom: “What?”

Jess: “His underwear came down too HA!”

Her mom gasped, then stifled a laugh.

Jess’s Mom: “Oh my goodness...he got publicly denuded in high school? He’ll never live that down, that’s so humiliating. What happened?”

Jess: “I’m not sure but it looked like he got in a fight with some girl and uh, lost pretty badly!”

Jess’s Mom: “A GIRL pulled his undies down??”

“Yup” Jess said with a satisfied smile. I was intently staring out the window.

Jess’s Mom: “How bad was it? Did you see his private parts? Did he really get exposed?”

Jess: “Like I said mom, I saw EVERYTHING.”

Both Jess and her mom cracked up laughing but her mom tried to hide it while Jess laughed openly.

Jess’s Mom: “Jess! Don’t laugh at that! Look, you’re making Riley embarrassed!”

I whipped around and saw them both looking at me as I felt my face burning up. I couldn’t deny being embarrassed now but I didn’t know what to say. Luckily, we had just pulled into Jess’s driveway which gave me an excuse not to respond.

I had (obviously) never been in Jess’s house before. Stepping in I realized that Jess’s family was...loaded. It was a lavish multistory house and it looked like maybe they hired maids or something, because it was also impeccably clean. The thought of Jess being this rich and still stealing my wallet burned through my brain. Her Mom announced that she was leaving and so we had the house to ourselves before playfully pinching Jess’s cheek and telling her not to “burn the house down”. I felt a chill. The conversation in the car was mortifying but I’d still prefer that over being alone with Jess. I immediately realized Jess would be making me do the whole project myself which made me realize another thing. Somehow, after everything that happened to me, I still had some pride left, because Jess was about to kick me in it. I felt a pang of embarrassment at the thought of Jess bossing me around, and the realization that I was going to obey. I felt that feeling in my throat start to creep back a little bit. NO. Whatever happened tonight, I was not going to cry in front of Jess. For all I know she’d record that too.

Jess’s mom shut the door behind her. I was alone with my tormentor. I felt a weird parallel to my last night at Cindy’s place. I just stared at the wall, unable to look at my host.

Jess: “Come on I’ll give you the tour.”

She slapped my butt as she said it which made me jump. Was it even worth protesting? I still hadn’t said anything. She was completely at ease but I was encased in ice. It felt like my first words were important, that they would show if I was going to accept the situation or stand up to her. My last direct words to her were...”I’m sorry for my tiny wiener”. I kept silent and followed her into the kitchen, then into the backyard where the pool was, and finally into the rec room in the basement.

Jess: “And finally here’s the rec room, lots of fun to be had down here. Why so nervous Riley? First time alone with a girl?”

She walked right up to me and looked me in the eyes.

Me: “No.”

The seal was broken.

Jess: “Then why so nervous?”

Jess: “Ohhh...is it because...I’m the one that pantsed you at school? And let everyone see your goodies?”

She put her hand on my cheek as she said this. This was too much. Even if I stood up to her now what was the point? There was no undoing what she did to me at school. She had an expectant look on her face though, and I had to say something. I took her hand off my face.

Me: “Let’s just get this project done.”

Jess broke out into a wide smile,

Jess: “Oh Riley, you’re fucking adorable. There is no project. I just felt bad about pantsing you so publicly so I brought you over here to have some fun!”

I started to feel my blood boil.

Me: “You feel bad?”

Jess: “Of course! You looked so embarrassed you were about ready to cry!”

Me: “Then give me back my money and delete that picture.”

Jess: “Oh come on Riley I said I brought you here to have some fun! That’s not fun! Hey, if you lighten up for once I promise I’ll make it up to you. If you drop the serial killer act we’ll even talk about your...”demands”...I promise!”

Would she really delete the photo if I played along? I didn’t want to trust her but at the same time I really wanted to believe that was true. She put her hands on my shoulders.

Jess: “Whaddya say? You’re so tense Riley you’re gonna sprain your spine or something.”

Me: “Promise?”

Jess: “Promise.”

I looked her in the eyes and felt deeply vulnerable in that moment. I instinctively wanted to look away but her gaze locked me in place. And then the doorbell rang.

Jess: “Oh that’ll be the pizza! Could you go get it? There should be a 20 on the counter to cover it. I’ll go put on a movie or something.”

There really was a 20 on the counter, sticking out of my wallet...I was paying for the pizza. I thought about just pocketing the money and refusing to pay, but I decided to focus on getting the picture deleted instead. I paid for the pizza and Jess beckoned me into the living room. She jumped on the couch and tossed me a beer. I sat down, holding it. I had actually never drank before...and the idea was a little scary to me. Jess noticed me eyeing the beer without making any move to open it.

Jess: “No way, are you telling me you’ve never drank before?”

Jess: “You are too cute! Riley, you’re drinking with me tonight, but your first drink can’t be beer, it’s gotta be a shot!”

Jess: “Hey relax would you! Let’s eat first, or are you scared of that too?”

Riley: “I’m not scared!”

Jess just looked at me, trying to suppress a smile. I just yelled out that I wasn’t scared of eating pizza...she burst out laughing and I felt my face get red...again. She turned on some cop show and we sat on the couch eating pizza. I admit I hadn’t eaten all day and it was actually pretty good. Then Jess started leaning in, really close, almost snuggling me. I felt my heart rate go up, which I thought she might be able to feel, which only made it go up more. I locked my eyes onto the tv, and then the worst thing happened. I got...a boner. Why, why did this have to happen to me?? I glanced down and it was pretty obvious. I hadn’t thought to change when Jess picked me up so I was wearing sweatpants. I chanced a glance at Jess and she was looking at the tv. Ok, hopefully she doesn’t notice. Admittedly, we were getting to a really tense part in the show. The cop was sneaking through an abandoned house where he thought the criminal was holed up. He got to a locked door and signaled to his backup that he was gonna break it down in 3...2...1...

Me: “AAHHH!!”

I screamed cause right when the policeman kicked down the door Jess actually grabbed...my boner. She had noticed it through my sweatpants and those made it easy for her to actually get a good grip on it. I was panicking. This was the second time anyone had ever touched me there and though this time wasn’t in public and I wasn’t naked, I...I was hard...and she wasn’t letting go.

Me: “Jess let go!”

Jess was cackling, tears in her eyes, and let go after a few seconds.

Jess: “I thought you liked Lizzie! I didn’t know you had a crush on me!”

Me: “I don’t!!”

Jess: “Are you sure about that?”

She grabbed me again, down there. I wanted to force her arms away but if she held on that would only hurt me...there was nothing I could do but yell.

Me: “Hey!!”

Jess stood up off the couch and I was forced to stand up too.

Jess: “If you don’t have a crush on me, why do you do whatever I say?”

She took a few steps back and I was forced to take a few steps forward, while the criminal on the tv behind us was being walked out in handcuffs. On top of feeling humiliation, anger, helplessness, fear, I was also starting to feel something else... Jess was leading me around by my boner...and walking around like that I could feel every tiny movement like a shot of electricity, and she wasn’t keeping her hand perfectly still. All these feelings were getting mixed up into I don’t know what, but all I could do was slowly follow her into the kitchen, as she walked backwards towards it, maintaining eye contact and an evil grin on her face, leading me. She literally had me...by the balls. When people use that phrase metaphorically to mean they were getting dominated...I don’t think they know what’s it like for it to actually happen. Vulnerable doesn’t begin to describe it. My mind tunnel visioned on making sure I was keeping up and just trying to control myself. When we got to the kitchen she finally let go and I immediately put my hands in front of my crotch, but without touching it either. I was...really sensitive now.

Jess: “Oh man imagine if you had a boner when I pantsed you hahahaha! Though maybe you would’ve preferred it looking a little bigger... what do you think?”

The image of my boner popping out when Jess pantsed me lingered in my mind despite how hard I tried not to think about it. I sat down at the table as an excuse to hide it, but felt stupid for not being able to retort.

Jess: “Riley, I’m not gonna delete that photo if you keep giving me the silent treatment. Now tell me, would you be more or less embarrassed if you had a boner when I pantsed you?”

My one goal was to get her to delete the picture, I had to remember that.

Me: “More.”

Jess: “Why’s that? Cause people would see you secretly like it?”

Me: “I don’t like it!”

Jess: “Mmmm. If you don’t like it then why’d you let me do all that stuff to you? You can’t defend yourself against a girl?”

Me: “...I didn’t want you to tell Lizzie.”

Jess: “Have I told you how cute you are? Well she knows now! Does that mean you’ll fight back this time?”

Jess: “Riley? What did I say about the silent treatment?”

Me: “If I fight back, you might post the photo...”

Jess: “Photo? Photo of what?”

That awful feeling was starting to creep up again and my boner still wasn’t going down.

Me: “My privates...”

Jess walked over to me, and bounced down into my lap straddling me,

Jess: “That’s right, bitch.”

I couldn’t help it, I let out a little moan. Jess’s eyes went wide and she put her hand over her mouth.

Jess: “Riley...”

She shimmied a little in my lap and I reacted instinctively. I grabbed her waist and lifted her off my crotch, which was pointing straight up. Jess feigned shock.

Jess: “Did you just put your hands on me?”

And then she slapped me, in the face this time. Not hard enough to hurt, but given how I was feeling already my eyes started to water just a tiny bit as the sound echoed comically through the room.

Jess: “Oh my god I’m kidding Riley don’t look so hurt! I’ll go get the vodka. You uh, try to keep your excitement under control.”

She started rummaging through her freezer and cabinets as I tried to keep my heavy breathing as silent as possible while I wiped my eyes and triple checked that they were dry. My boner still hadn’t gone down so I scooted myself closer to the table. Jess brought back a bottle of vodka and two shot glasses, sitting next to me.

Jess: “Let’s play a drinking game, but after your first shot, it’s too important.”

She poured us each a shot and took her glass, I just stared at mine. I was scared. Jess could tell.

Jess: “Riley, I know it’s scary but you can do it, I believe in you. You have to learn how to conquer your fears. Hey, if you beat me in a drinking game I’ll delete the picture ok?”

I could feel my heart racing, but I picked up the shot glass.

Jess: “Here I’ll be nice, I’ll let you chase with some orange juice.”

Me: “What’s chasing?”

Jess: “You down the shot and then immediately drink the OJ so it doesn’t hurt as much.”

She poured me a glass and I took it.

Jess: “Your first shot is big moment in your life! Let’s stand up for it.”

I was scared but I decided to commit.

Jess: “To conquering your fears.”

We clinked and I downed the shot. It burned so bad I almost forgot about chasing but once I did I needed a few seconds for the OJ to take effect as I stood there cringing. I felt a breeze.

Me: “AHH!!”

Jess had whipped my sweatpants and my boxers down to my knees causing my boner to bounce up and point straight at her. Jess was dying laughing and pointing at me while my hands were full with my two glasses. A wave of embarrassment rushed through me as I tried to cover up at first, but then finally put the two glasses down and pulled my pants up. I instinctively wanted to run home again and even took a step back, but Jess must have read my mind.

Jess: “If you try to leave without permission you’re going home naked.”

She was laughing but I could tell it was not a joke. She would do it. Getting pantsed was one thing but getting stripped naked, having my clothes stolen, was too much to think about. I wouldn’t even be able to run away from my shame. I sat back down at the table, adrenaline, and my first taste of alcohol, coursing through me. I felt like an animal trapped in a cage with its predator, unable to do anything but obey.

Jess: “Aww, I almost wish you tried me. That would’ve been fun. You know, it is a little bigger when it’s hard, I’ll make sure you get a boner next time I pants you in school.”

My last conversation with Cindy flashed through my mind again. I keep letting Jess do anything she wants to me cause she has blackmail on me, that picture. If I could only get her to delete it, I could stand up for myself.

Me: “What’s the drinking game to get you to delete the picture?”

Jess: “Now you’re getting in the mood! But first of all, a games gotta have stakes for both people. If you win I’ll delete the picture, but what do I get if I win?”

Jess had an expression of fake innocence and real expectation. She had taken my dignity, my best friend, my money, what did I have left to give her? She was making me choose my own punishment, making me think of new ways to humiliate myself. I kept reminding myself that as soon as I got that picture deleted, I was free.

Me: “If you win you can give me a wedgie.”

Jess: “Boo! A wedgie is nothing. I’ll do that to you anyway if your underwear ever manages to stay up after I pants you. Try again.”

Me: “I’ll do your homework for the rest of the year?”

Jess: “Oh come on that’s even less fun. Alright you had your chance, guess I’m picking...OH I’VE GOT IT.”

This can’t be good. Please, please.

Jess: “If I win. I’ll send the photo...to Cindy.”

Me: “No!”

Jess: “If she’s your friend she’s not gonna show anyone, and if she’s really your friend you can just ask her to delete it right? It’ll just be a nice little surprise for her, plus she’s already seen you naked so, nothing new.”

On one hand I didn’t know how I could ever face Cindy again if that happened, but on the other hand, I already didn’t know how I’d face her ever again, and I doubted Jess would agree to anything less extreme. I gulped and nodded while she pulled out six red solo cups and two ping pong balls out of a cupboard. Did her mom know she drank?

Jess: “Heehee good. Now the game, is flip cup. I assume you don’t know what that is. We each have 3 cups filled with beer. You have to drink each cup, and then flip it like this...”

She placed the cup on the edge of the table, and flipped it with her hand so that it landed upside down on the table...first try.

Jess: “Then you move on to the next cup. First person to finish flipping their third cup wins, makes sense?”

Me: “Yeah...”

Jess: “Riley?”

Jess: “What’s wrong?”

Me: “I’ve never had beer before...”

Jess: “Oh don’t worry it’s not nearly as bad as vodka. But you’re right, I don’t want you spitting it out trying to drink it as fast as possible and not knowing what it’s like. Here, we’ll each drink a cup’s worth first.”

She poured us each a cup. As I took mine I instinctively backed away, remembering what happened last time.

Jess: “Riley! Get over here where you going?”

Jess walked over and took the cup out of my hand, placing it on the counter. She grabbed both of my hands and looked me in the eye. I felt so small and I could tell I was blushing.

Jess: “Riley, I know you’re scared of me, but there’s one thing you have to know about me. I don’t lie. I will never lie to you. Ok?”

I had no reason to believe her, but I guess she hadn’t actually lied to me yet.

Jess: “I promise I won’t do anything like pants you while you’re drinking again. I just couldn’t resist cause your boner was so obvious, it was just too funny. But I promise it won’t happen again, so don’t go running away when we drink ok? The game won’t work if you do that.”

Her tone was actually caring... and I didn’t know how to feel about that. I almost felt close to crying again, close to wanting to collapse in her arms...but I stayed rigid. I knew she didn’t like it when I stayed silent.

Me: “Ok.”

We drank the beer together at the table and it was, kinda gross. But she was right, not as bad as the vodka...guess she didn’t lie about that. While I was finishing up my beer she put on some music over the speaker system built into her house. It was really fancy, and it hit me that I had never been to a party before. I guessed that Jess had been to plenty. This wasn’t a party but, it felt like another first in some way.

Jess: “Ready?”

My heart took off. This was it. I needed to win. I had to. She doesn’t lie. I’m just three cups away from ending this nightmare. Well, not ending it. School would be a nightmare regardless but that didn’t matter right now. If she just deleted that photo I could have free will again. I started to feel a little buzz of confidence. Was this the alcohol?

Me: “Ready.”

Jess:”Oh one more thing, loser takes a shot too. Sorry, it’s the rules.”

Fine sure whatever. Let’s go. I will win.

Me: “On your mark...”

Jess grinned.

Jess: “Get set...”

Me: “...GO!”

I chugged the beer as fast as I could. I set the cup down and flipped it. I got it! First try! I chanced a glanced at Jess and saw her miss the flip on her first cup! I started chugging the second beer...oh no. I hit a wall. Some sort of wobbly wall. I swayed for a second and took the cup from my lips, still half full. Oh god...was I drunk for the first time in my life? I had so many feelings charging through me that it was hard to isolate just one of them. But my head felt a little...bobbly, the air maybe a little thicker...and the beer, much harder to drink. Opposite me, Jess had downed her second cup and was beginning to flip it. I snapped out of my daze, forced the beer down, and started flipping it, first try again! Thank god. Ok, last one. Please God let me win. I will myself to down the third cup and I’m about to flip. I notice Jess is barely behind me. I flip. I miss. I hear her flip attempt cause her cup to fall onto the floor. She scrambles to pick it up as I flip again. I miss. I miss again. I hear her cups back on the table. I miss. I hear...

Jess: “Yes!!! Wooooooooooooo!!!!”

I can’t...no... how did I blow that? She won...she...

Jess ran over with a shot and gave it to me. I was in denial. I was so close...

Jess: “No stalling... take your shot!”

I had gotten so used to obeying her by now that I immediately took it. I could feel the alcohol now. The room was spinning, and my soul was trying to sneak out through my mouth. I didn’t blame it. I saw Jess take out her phone...

Me: “NOO!! Jess please!! I’m begging you don’t!!”

I was loud. We both knew I was drunk. I didn’t care. I would wrestle that phone out of her hand if I needed to.

Jess: “Now Riley, if I didn’t send this I would be a liar wouldn’t I?”

Me: “Please Jess let’s play again. If I win you delete the photo if you win you get to send it to Cindy and you get a second prize.”

Jess: “Well that’s not fair. That’s worse than double or nothing why would I agree to that?”

I got on my knees. I didn’t care.

Me: “Please Jess. I’m asking you...as a...”

Jess: “As a what?”

Me: “As a friend...”

Jess: “RILEY AWWWW”

Jess leaned in and kissed me on the cheek. My first kiss..not on the lips but still...

Jess: “Come on, let’s play again.”

My begging worked. I jumped up, amped and ready to go. We poured out the beer again when Jess brought up the obvious,

Jess: “What’s my second prize?”

Me: “I don’t know.”

Jess: “I’m being nice by giving you a second chance, so I get to make my second prize reaaaallly good.”

I didn’t wanna push my luck.

Me: “Ok, you can pick.”

Jess thought for a moment before gasping and running out of the room. I stood there confused but she returned very quickly, carrying...an electric razor. She wanted to shave me... I DID NOT want to have a shaved head for however long it took for it to regrow my hair. I DID NOT want people to find out why I had a shaved head. But none of that mattered if I won. I had to win...

Jess: “On your mark...”

Me: “Get set...”

Jess: “...GO!!”

...I was still drinking my second cup of beer when Jess won. It wasn’t even close. I saw her holding out my shot for me and I felt yet another extremely uncomfortable sensation...in my stomach. Jess must have recognized the look on my face because she immediately put down the shot and with an actually serious expression on her face said,

Jess: “Bathroom. Come on, let’s go.”

Jess took my hand and led me to the bathroom. As soon as I got in front of her toilet I collapsed onto her bathroom rug and threw up into the toilet. Then I threw up again, and a third time. My eyes were wet and I was drooling but my stomach felt way better. Jess handed me a glass of water, which I sipped while she stroked my hair and rubbed my back.

Jess: “You ok? You did good for your first time.”

Me: “Yeah...I’m ok.”

I turned to look at her, and in one hand she had her phone, showing the picture of me...and in the other she held the electric razor. She wiggled both and smiled at me. I broke. I finally let go. I collapsed onto her rug, and I bawled...I started sobbing uncontrollably, and once I got started I couldn’t stop crying my eyes out. It was loud and filled with gasps. I didn’t think I would ever be able to stop. Jess put my head in her lap and rubbed little circles in my back while I scream cried on her bathroom floor.

To be continued in part 3.
Ryan

Post by Ryan »

Would love part 3
rileyb537

Post by rileyb537 »

Thank you! Here’s part 3. I decided to make this part a little shorter but let me know what you think!
rileyb537

Post by rileyb537 »

I finally finished crying, but I remained curled up in Jess’s lap. She stroked my hair as she softly spoke to me.

Jess: “I’ll tell you what Riley, I’ll soften the blow. I still get both my prizes, but in return I’ll delete the picture. Would that make you feel better?”

I looked up into her face. Was this a joke? Was she just toying with me more now that she finally broke me?

Me: “Really?”

Jess gave me a sweet smile as she wiped away a tear from my face.

Jess: “You’ll be free my cute little boy toy. Now what shall we start with? Haircut or dick pic?”

Me: “Haircut..”

Jess: “Great!”

She turned on the electric razor and almost started shaving but I just couldn’t do it.

Me: “No! Please, Jess I’m sorry please I can’t. I can’t go bald please please...”

Jess turned the razor off and looked annoyed.

Jess: “A deals a deal Riley, and you’ve been reneging all night. Maybe I should reneg and keep the picture, maybe even post it. What do you think?”

It was hard to contain my panic as I scrambled to my knees, ready to beg.

Me: “Jess...Please. I’m begging you. I’m trying, I really am. I swear to God I am trying my hardest here, but I am so...scared. I’ve never been so scared in my life. Just please...I’ll do a punishment, just please Jess not this. You pulled my pants down, you pulled my...underwear down...in front of everyone. I will never, ever, live that down. I will forever be the guy that got pantsed butt naked in the middle of a crowded hallway...please let me keep my hair...let me do something else...”

Jess rolled her eyes. She turned the razor back on. I closed my eyes and felt another tear roll down my face.

Jess: “Stand up.”

I opened my eyes and slowly stood up. She was on her knees and the razor was still on.

Jess: “Drop em.”

Me: “What?”

Jess turned off the razor again and stood up an inch in front of my face. I tried to wipe a tear from my face but she grabbed my wrist, leaving my face wet.

Jess: “I am giving you one more chance. I am going to be nice and not shave you bald. But in exchange, you are going to do. what. I. say. Or I will make you wish that getting pantsed was all that happened to you. Do you understand?”

Me: “Yes...”

Jess: “Do you agree that I’m being nice here?”

Jess: “And are you gonna do what I say?”

Jess: “And are you gonna be a little cry baby about it?”

Me: “No...”

Jess wiped the tear off my face and squeezed my cheeks before picking up the razor again.

Jess: “Since you threw such a fit I’m not gonna shave your head. But I am gonna shave you...”

She turned it on. It suddenly dawned on me what she was going to do. No...And then it dawned on me what she would do if I disobeyed again. Something that would make me wish all she did was pants me. I thought to myself that she did a lot more than just pants me...but there was no use in bringing that up.

Jess: “Drop em bitch boy!”

I had no way out. My heart pounding in my chest I slowly grabbed the waistband of my sweatpants...and my boxers...and slowly lowered them down my legs, past my knees, and finally down to my ankles. This was somehow even more humiliating than Jess doing it for me, which I didn’t think was possible. I stared at the floor, shaking with humiliation. Jess burst out laughing.

Jess: “Eyes on me tiny dick. I already gave you your final warning, so you better do what I say.”

I locked eyes with Jess, but only for a moment, cause she slowly lowered her eyes to my “tiny dick”, while I remained staring at her face, as instructed. I had to fight every instinct in my body to not cover up. Jess walked up to me, razor in hand, and grabbed my privates. This time, I didn’t fight back. I didn’t say anything. I just stood there as she fondled me. I instantly became hard and my knees almost buckled.

Jess: “Caaaaaareful, I got a razor here!”

And then I watched her...shave me bare. It probably only took a few minutes but it felt like eternity. She held onto...me the whole time and I got harder and harder until it almost hurt. She finally stood up and gave me one quick little tug which almost sent me over the edge. I shivered as she surveyed her work, smiling.

Jess: “Now it’s got nowhere to hide!”

I looked down and another wave of humiliation washed over me as I looked at my privates, looking more public than ever. I didn’t dare cover up without asking permission.

Me: “Can I put my pants back on?”

Jess: “Mmmm no I don’t think so. Give em here actually, undies too.”

I took my pants and underwear completely off and gave them to Jess, trying my hardest not to cry. I was standing completely bottomless in front of Jess, with a boner that refused to go down. Was she gonna make me strip naked? Would she lock me outside? The possibilities raced through my head as I almost forgot I still had another punishment to do...

Jess: “Good boy. Now do some jumping jacks for me.”

I obeyed.

Jess: “HA! This gives me so many good ideas for when you finally grow a pair and come back to school. On your knees.”

I obeyed. Just one more punishment and she would delete the photo. Unless she was lying. I had to believe she wasn’t. She came up behind me and pushed my face into the rug, keeping my butt in the air. I could feel my (bottom) cheeks instinctively pucker which almost made me die of shame. She put her phone in front of my face, open to a chat between her and Cindy...where Jess had typed out, but not sent, a message, which read “Hey girl! Make sure you make this go viral!” The picture was attached to the message. I finally saw the picture. You could see everything...my penis...my balls...even my face. You could tell I was about to cry, trying to get my underwear out from under Jess’s foot. You could see the crowd in the background. Some shocked, some laughing, some pointing... and you could see Cindy, staring right at me, red in the face, but with an involuntary smirk. Seeing it made me suddenly relive the whole experience, but just as quickly I came back to my current situation. Face in the floor, butt in the air, completely bottomless. The nightmare was only getting worse the closer it got to ending. If this picture ever got out I would have to move to another country, get another identity. It had to be deleted.

Jess: “So here’s the deal. For being such a bad boy tonight, I’m gonna spank you 10 times, and then you...”

Jess couldn’t keep going for laughing. Eventually the giggles subsided and she continued.

Jess: “I’m gonna spank you 10 times, and then you push the send button with your nose, got it?”

No sooner had I started saying “yes” that the first spank came. It stung. It stung my ego, which I assumed was dead at this point, harder than I could have imagined. I was forced to stare at the photo the entire time, while it’s taker was spanking my bare ass. I could feel my balls jiggling and my boner bouncing between my legs with each smack. Spank! Spank! Spank! By the 5th one it behind to hurt and I instinctively tried to pull away, but she grabbed my hips and pulled them back, making the last 5 spanks slightly harder because of my tiny escape attempt. Finally she stopped. Time stood still. This was it. I leaned forward and pressed the send button with my nose. And off the message went. My photo was now on Cindy’s phone. How long would it take her to see it? I prayed she was already asleep, though I had no idea what time it was. Jess had stood up behind me and draped my pants and underwear over my butt, giving it one final slap.

Jess: “I can’t believe you actually let me do that you. Do you like being humiliated or something? Cause that was almost too easy.”

I hurriedly dressed again and stood up to face her.

Jess: “Cause if you like it, maybe I should keep this photo?”

Me: “No, I don’t like it. Please.”

Jess: “I don’t know seems like you pop a boner every time I snatch your pants down. Maybe I should send this to everyone in school, not just Cindy.”

Me: “Jess. You promised.”

Jess gave me a look that made my heart skip a beat. I crossed a line. I could tell. I basically told Jess to do something. Did I just throw everything away? I held my breath.

Jess: “Are you calling me a liar?”

Me: “No, I’m sorry.”

Jess sat down on the edge of the tub and motioned me to join her.

Jess: “Come here Riley.”

I sat down next to her, still barely breathing. She took out her phone. She opened images. There it was. She clicked on it. She hovered over the delete button...and looked at me.

Jess: “Lot at stake huh?”

I didn’t move a muscle. Ten seconds past, maybe a minute I don’t know. And then...she hit...delete. The picture was gone! I couldn’t believe it. I closed my eyes as relief washed over me, my blackmail was finally gone...gone! And in my relief, with my eyes still closed, she kissed me...on the lips. Jess was kissing me tenderly. It was so warm and I could feel her tongue...and then it was over. I opened my eyes and Jess was sitting there smiling at me.

Jess: “You know, now that I’ve gotten to know you a bit better, you actually are pretty cute.”

I didn’t say anything. I was still reeling from my first kiss. I would never have imagined it would have been with Jess. She made me chug a big glass of water since it was my first time drinking and then she gave me a blanket and pillow to sleep on the couch. She also gave me one of her stuffed animals, a little penguin. I had a monsoon of emotions roaring through me but I finally fell asleep from the sheer exhaustion of what I had been through that day.

When I woke up the next morning her mom was back, and I did not know how to act. I tried to act normal as I ate breakfast with them but my mind was racing. Jess showed absolutely no signs that anything was out of ordinary, and soon her mom drove me home. It was Sunday, which meant tomorrow...I had to go back to school. It was going to be hell but at least I no longer had that picture hanging over me...the picture! I frantically turned on my phone to message Cindy to delete the picture, but when it turned on, I already had plenty of messages from Cindy. I had plenty of messages...from everyone.

To be continued in part 4, possibly the finale.