Hard Time at the Beach

Stories about boys ending up in compromising situations, preferably naked and embarrassed, as the name suggests.
TeenFan

Hard Time at the Beach

Post by TeenFan »

Hard Time at the Beach
Chapter One.

Jakub Podolski is finally getting his wish. His family lives in Krynica Poland, which is next to Gora Parkowa, a huge area of mountains and ski
resorts near the border with Slovakia. It's a great place for snow skiing and winter sports. It's great for hiking in the summer. But for twelve year old Jakub, his wish is to see the sea.

First the good news. Jakub's family decides to go to an Island off the coast of Croatia for a vacation trip. Jakub's mother Bianka Podolski, his Aunt
Lilka and Uncle Bolek will be the ones lucky enough to escape the humdrum life of a small Polish town. Now for the bad news. The sea has no waves. Jakub imagined waves to jump in, and perhaps surf, when he thought of going to see the ocean. But the northern Adriatic Sea is not much of an ocean.

Still, it's a very beautiful sandy beach and there are lots of people lying on large beach towels. Many children of all ages are running around everywhere, and the first thing Jakub notices is some of the children aren't wearing swimsuits. Most of the teenage girls are wearing a bikini or a
tight fitting one piece. Most of the older boys have on a speedo style suit. Quite a few of the younger ones, the ones under the age of ten, aren't wearing any suit at all.

"Follow me. I'll pick out the spot," Uncle Bolek says, and he leads the way down toward the water. He has a bundle of large towels in his arms,
and he's looking for an open spot on the beach near the water, a spot large enough to place four large towels side by side. Uncle Bolek leads the way, followed by his aunt and his mom, and Jakub brings up the rear. Jakub is slowed down by the cooler he is trying to carry. The cooler has
some small sandwiches and fruits and some bottles of beer. Uncle Bolek isn't going anywhere without his bottles of beer. He polished off two
bottles of German Doppelbock even before leaving the hotel room to go down to the beach. Adding to the weight is a bottle of white wine which
his mother and aunt will split, and for Jakub there is a plastic bottle of apple juice. Jakub has a hard time carrying heavy things. He's a little
taller than most boys his age, but he's a lot thinner. He is aware of how slender he is, and not wearing a shirt makes him a little uneasy. He's also very pale and his nipples are a light pinkish color, a color he associates with girl's nipples, not a manly brown that a boy's nipples should be. Jakub's light blond hair and his blue eyes accentuates his pale complexion. His mother will probably lather him up with sunscreen.

At first, Jakub looks down at the sand. He's struggling to walk with any decent speed. After a while he stops and looks up, and he sees his first
topless woman at the beach. Apparently topless swimming is allowed here. The woman is around his mom's age and only semi-good looking, but
still the breasts are exposed, and her nipples are huge. Jakub feels his penis stir in his shorts. He has on a baggy pair of shorts, not a good swimsuit. His mom may have found a way to go on a vacation to the Adriatic, but she went cheap on the clothes to wear while at the beach.

Just a little farther and Jakub can set down the heavy cooler. His uncle is spreading out the four towels. His mom and aunt are looking at what
other ladies are presenting as proper beachwear. Jakub looks around and he sees another thrilling sight. Only a few yards away, a woman lies on
top of a man. The woman has bottoms on but no top. Jakub can see the woman's breasts are pressed against the man's chest. The two people
are talking, then they kiss, then they go back to talking again, but Jakub can't hear what they are saying. Who cares what they are saying, he's
only interested in how those breasts get squished when the weight of the woman's body presses them against the man. Jakub's penis, which was getting hard when he saw the first topless woman, now springs into action. The looseness of his shorts allows for a fast rise to rock harness.

Jakub looks down and sees he is showing a boner under the shorts. Most of the time, when a twelve year old pops a boner inside of shorts it's no
big deal, except Jakub is bigger than others his age. He doesn't exactly spy on other boys in the locker room at school, but boys know how they
compare to other boys in their class. Jakub's larger than typical size doesn't hide well in the shorts, and Jakub places his hands in front. Hopefully
the stiffie will go down soon enough. Right then the woman, who is lying down on top of the man, lifts herself up. The breasts spring out from
squished to full exposure, and hanging downward the gravity extends and enhances the size of the breast, and the nipple on that woman is...
well, any baby that could walk would waddle over and try to latch their lips onto that nipple, it looked so inviting, so nourishing. So much for
that hardon going down, and Jakub's mother is motioning for him to come over to her.

"Take off those shorts and go swim," mother says, as Jakub steps over to her.
Themarble

Re: Hard Time at the Beach

Post by Themarble »

Amazing start to a story. I can't wait to see what happens now that Jakub is left with a major problem. How will he get out of this with his dignity! Another amazing set up Teenfan!
TeenFan

Post by TeenFan »

Hard Time at the Beach
Chapter Two.

Jakub is totally dumbfounded by what he heard his mother say.

"Take off those shorts and go swim." mother said.

The request seems shocking to Jakub. He looks over at his aunt, hoping to see surprise or shock on her face. Not there, just regular normal
smiling face from his Aunt Lilka. In desperation he looks over at his uncle. Uncle Bolek is busy opening up the cooler and getting himself
a beer.

"Why can't I swim in this? I don't have anything on underneath this." Jakub says.

Jakub's mother points toward the shoreline. There are a several groups of kids wading knee deep in the water, others are sitting on the sand
where the water and sand meet, and other kids are running around chasing each other. "You see those kids?"

Jakub sees them, but which ones in particular is mother referring too? "I see them. So, what about them?"

"Those young boys swimming or walking around without their swimsuit. They look so comfortable and happy that way. They aren't embarrassed
to be all natural."

Jakub now looks specifically at the young boys. The ones he sees are young, mostly around seven or eight years old. It's true they all seem to be
happily running around naked.

"But those are just kids, mom. Boys with no hair down there, well, they don't care." and Jakub is sure his logic is convincing.

"Unless something changed overnight, you don't have any hair down there," and mother has just busted Jakub's line of defense. If he had hair, he
would have yanked down the front of his shorts to show her.

"But, but...but I'm twelve," Jakub says, "I'm too old to play with the little kids like that"

"You just said 'Boys with no hair don't care', so off with those shorts," and mother holds out her hand.

Uncle Bolek opens his beer, takes a good long drink. "You know you're not going to win. Strip down and go play. If I had my way I'd strip down
and run around, but they'd probably arrest me. It's age discrimination."

With no help at all coming from his aunt or uncle, and he can't just leave and go back to the hotel room on his own, Jakub takes off his shorts and
he hands them over to his mother. Mother tosses the shorts onto the towel which she has claimed to be hers. Jakub looks down at his now only
half hard penis. All the way hard he sticks straight up like a telephone pole, pointing skyward. Half hard, his dick points straight outward like it's
a gun pointed at a target at a shooting range. Either way, upward or outward, Jakub's penis sticks out a very noticeable five and a half inches.
That is nothing special on a full-grown boy of teenage years, but attention getting on a twelve year old.

Jakub covers his crotch and he starts off toward the water. He makes it only five or six steps when he hears his mother calling him back.

"Don't go. come back. You don't have your sunscreen on yet."

Sunscreen, now? Why didn't mother think of that before he yanked his shorts off? Jakub returns and stands before his mother as she finds a bottle of sunscreen in her handbag. Jakub looks around, and he notices others are starting to notice the naked boy who's older than all the other boys
running around with no swimsuit on. The grown men see him and hardly notice him, and they go back to whatever they are doing. Women see him
and they smile. Kids see him and some of them are stopping to stare, as Jakub's mother starts slathering sunscreen lotion all over Jakub's chest, then his arms, then she bends down and does the front of his legs. Such a scene would look obscene if Jakub wasn't covering his dick with his
hands. "Turn around" mother says, and when Jakub turns around so his backside can get the lotion, he sees a blond girl just a few feet away. She is sitting on a towel and looking at him, and she looks to be a little older than Jakub. Maybe 14 years old, and wearing a very petite bikini top. Her brown hair in two ponytails.

The girl sitting on the towel is the prettiest girl Jakub has seen on the beach so far. The pretty girl stares at him, as he endures a lotion rubdown,
embarrasses and gets him excited at the same time. He's not used to pretty girls noticing him.

"Put out you hand," mother says.

Jakub puts his right hand out. Mother squeezes sunscreen onto the palm of his hand, squeezes out a load of it from the bottle.
"Put this on your genitals," mother says. "I'll finish up your backside" and mother proceeds to rub the lotion on Jakub's butt. The sensation of hands on his butt, even his mother's hands, isn't helping the stiffening situation up front. Jakub is supposed to put the lotion on his penis and scrotum.
However, his penis is back to high hardness and there is a pretty girl of around 14 years old staring right at him.

However hard it may be, Jakub has to put the lotion on his groin area. He just wishes he didn't have an audience so close. Letting go with his
left hand, Jakub's penis points straight upward, and he begins rubbing the lotion on it from his right hand. Looking downward at his crotch, but
also glancing toward the pretty girl just five feet away, Jakub sees a change of expression on the girl's face. At first her expression is curiosity
mixed with amusement seeing a naked boy of Jakub's age. Then the face changes to amazement and awe, and the girl straightens up and she
places a hand over her mouth to stifle what surprised exclamation was about to come out.

Uncle Bolek, beer in hand, steps up and he looks down at his nephew displaying all of his grand nakedness. He laughs as his nephew starts to
rub sunscreen on the balls.

"Jakub, you are going to have balls like a bull when you grow up," Uncle Bolek says, and he tips the bottle back into his mouth.

The girl on the blanket laughs at this remark. Uncle Bolek hears the girl laughing. He steps over toward the girl.

"Come meet my nephew, Jakub. We're from Poland. First time for us on a beach like this in wonderful Croatia." Uncle Bolek says this in Polish, and he reaches down, and the girl takes his hand and is helped to her feet. The girl is tall, several inches taller than Jakub. The girl is trying not to smile too much, as she steps over to stand directly in front of Jakub.

"Hello. My name is Inga. I'm from Germany. I can talk to you in English if you know English."

"Hi. I'm Jakub... I guess my uncle just told you that."

"Maybe you go play beach together," the getting drunk uncle says.

"Bolek, let the kids meet each other in their own way," Aunt Lilka says.

Uncle Bolek waves his hand around and he turns to walk away. The girl, Inga, laughs again. She probably sees inebriated guys like Uncle Bolek
at the beach all the time, but it's another embarrassment for Jakub. The bigger embarrassment is Jakub's boner which is pointing upward and
right toward the pretty girl, and the girl is smiling as she looks down at it pointing toward her. Having achieved maximum stiffness and length,
the head of Jakub's penis is fully protruding beyond the foreskin. Large and bulbous, Jakub knows he can't get his glans covered back up, not
till his dick decides to go down. How can it ever go back down while beautiful girls from Germany, or anywhere for that matter, are in such close
proximity and gazing upon the boy's naked body. The only place to hide it is in the water. Jakub is done with putting sunscreen on his balls, and
his mother is finished with his legs, and she is putting the lotion bottle away.

"Can I go swim now?" Jakub asks, and of course the answer is yes.

"Can I go with you?" asks Inga from Germany. "I want you to meet my brother and my friends."
Themarble

Post by Themarble »

Oh things are going to get very interesting now! Amazing build up and set up. I wonder if Jakub will be made to give his mother a hug before going to elsewhere! Amazing chapter! I love the way he hasn't been able to get fully soft.
TeenFan

Post by TeenFan »

Hard Time at the Beach
Chapter Three.

Jakub can't wait to be able to run off and jump into the sea. He was headed right to it when he was called back to get sunscreen put on him.
He had to wait through several agonizing minutes as his mother smeared the sunscreen over his body front and back, well, most of his body. Jakub
put the lotion on his fully erected penis and his balls, all while people looked on with great amusement and a young teenage girl named Inga gets
a closeup view of the action.

The good news is Jakub is bigger than most boys his age in the boy parts category. The bad news is he's going to have to display his boy parts to
everyone on the beach, and many of the nearby kids have already taken notice.

"Can I go for a swim now?" Jakub asks his mother.

Mother finishes putting away the sunscreen lotion into her handbag. She stands back up and steps over to greet Inga.

"I heard you say your name is Inga. This is my son..." and mother sees, for the first time, just how upstanding Jakub is at the moment. There is no
way any boy has ever been so hard up. If her son's penis could be any harder, it would literally turn to stone before her very eyes. She did see
Jakub was partway hard a few minutes ago, when he first took off his shorts, but she didn't expect anything like this, and it catches her off guard.
For a few seconds mother laughs. "Jakub, oh my. Try not to poke anyone's eyes out."

"The boy could try some spear fishing with that thing. Maybe he will hook a branzino." Uncle Bolek says, and that's the second time his uncle has commented on the size of the boy's bits, first comparing Jakub's balls to a bull.

Going off to the water with a girl he just met, going off with a girl while naked is bad enough. Staying longer and hearing more remarks about
the size of his dick or his balls by members of his family is worse.

"I'm ready to go now, Inga. You lead the way."

Inga smiles again and she reaches out her hand. What Jakub wants to do with his hands is cover up as he walks down to the water, but the
girl is offering to lead the way while holding hands, and Jakub must be polite. He reaches out his right hand and takes Inga's left hand.

"Let's go" Inga says, and she leads the way.

With the girl leading the way, Jakub gets his first good look at Inga. The girl's hips are slender, and her legs looks athletic like she plays tennis or some other sport. Her bikini bottom only covers the bottom, barely, as the sides are strings. Are those strings knotted? Or would those bottoms come off with a simple tug of the string? Jakub has no idea how a string bikini stays on. And what is the rule for girls going naked here? Jakub can see several young girls with nothing on, but they are all under ten years old. Inga is much older, older than Jakub by at least a year. Would she go topless? Jakub looks around again, and he thinks he can see a group of teen girls lying topless on their towels less than 100 meters up the beach.

Now that he is actually heading down to the edge of the beach, down to where most of the other kids are playing, he is aware of his full exposure again from all angles, not just from the front. It's impossible not to be aware. Nearly everyone is looking at him. Mainly the other kids are stopping what they are doing, and they stare at the "bigger boy" who doesn't have a suit on like many of the "little boys" don't. He can cover up a little bit using his other hand. He can cover up the penis and let the balls show, or he can cover the balls and base of his penis and let the top third of his shaft and the head hang out. Jakub opts for cover the penis. Inga looks back and down, and she laughs. "Almost there" she says.

The good news, Jakub and Inga have reached the water. Jakub quickly pulls ahead and steps out into the sea. And the bad news, the water is
cold. The air is warm and the sun is warm, but the water is cold. Despite the cold, Jakub moves forward to deeper water. He draws in his breath
a little when the water hits his balls. The good news, the cool water will get his hardon back down to regular size. The bad news, he won't be able
to stay in this water for a long time. He's going to be on this beach for hours. There's no way he can stay half submerged in this chilled water.

More bad news. This stretch of sea, which doesn't have any waves, has crystal clear water. Jakub can see down to his feet. If he can see his
feet, then his dick, which is only a few inches below the surface...well, he might as well be standing on land it's still so visible.

"Why is this water so cold," Jakub asks, as he looks around, now knowing why most of the children are playing in shallow water or on the sand.

"There are several rivers that flow into the sea nearby. That water comes from the mountains. It's all snow melt." Inga says, and the cool water
is also having an effect on her. Inga's nipples are poking out visibly through the thin cloth of her small bikini top. Little goose bumps are forming
on her arms and shoulders and even along the exposed sides of the breasts. That alone could keep Jakub hard all day if he also wasn't being
affected by the cool water.

A girl swims by with her face submerged. She has a face mask and snorkel on. Suddenly the girl stops swimming, and she comes up, taking off the mask. Jakub knows why the girl stopped snorkeling. The girl spotted an exotic form of marine lifeform called the tube worm. It's a larger species than the girl was expecting to encounter in these waters. The girl looks at Jakub for a minute, then she swims off toward a group of kids nearer the
shore. The group of kids swims closer. Even out in the water, Jakub is attracting attention. The girl gives her mask to another girl, and that girl
swims ahead of the group and swims around Jakub and Inga, lurking like a shark. As the group of children gathers around, the girl with the snorkel
gets braver, and she swims to where her facemask is only a few feet away from Jakub's frontside.

"Hi kids, what up?" Inga says, and the kids all say hello and they all want to know where Jakub came from. The kids were from all over Europe.
Surprisingly, none of them were Croatian. The kids were all nice, but it was annoying to Jakub they kept taking turns with the mask to get a
closeup view of his dick underwater. It was annoying to have to cover up, even underwater, to keep their eyes off of him. Jakub's dick isn't
hard anymore, but it wants to float up toward the surface, and it still looks long enough to be of interest to underwater explorers.

Jakub is relieved when Inga shouts out and she waves her arms. She looks toward the beach.

"I see my friends. My brother is with them. Come with me."

Jakub happily follows after Inga. At the beach he is introduced to Inga's brother, Peter. Peter is twelve years old. He is a couple inches shorter
than Jakub. Looking down at the boy's speedo, he appears to be nowhere near as big as Jakub. Jakub is glad he's nowhere near as big as he was
half an hour earlier. With his dick at a more acceptable and flaccid state, Jakub is brave enough to meet the rest of Inga's friends without covering
up. It's a wasted effort to try to cover the crotch for a full day at a beach. Inga introduces her two friends. Agnes is thirteen years old, and
Catalina is fourteen years old.

"And how old are you, Inga" Jakub asks.

"I'm fourteen," says Inga.

Both Agnes and Catalina wear wonderfully skimpy bikinis. They are both pretty, but Inga is definitely the best looking of the three. The three
girls stand side by side with Inga in the middle, and Jakub gets a fabulous view of six beautiful perky breasts all lined up. It's enough to start
a little awakening, a little warming up down below. It doesn't help that since the greeting finished up, all the girls have their eyes glued down toward Jakub's crotch. It's a bit of a thrill, getting looked at like that. The warm air and the warming effect of the sun assists Jakub's penis out of its cold water induced hibernation. Hopefully it won't go standing at attention. Anything less than half hard will be acceptable.

"What do you want to do?" asks Inga's little brother, Peter. "I was hoping to go on the paddleboats."

"Yes, the paddleboats. That is just a short walk up the beach," says Inga, and that is where Jakub is dragged off to, the paddleboat dock.

Along the way to the paddle boat dock, Jakub and his group of companions pass by the group of teenage girls sunbathing on towels. Sure enough,
these girls are lying on their backs, soaking up the rays of the sun without anything covering their breasts. Jakub can't help but pause and look
at these girls. Six or seven girls with their breasts exposed for everyone to look at, and Jakub can't stop looking. It's a wonderful sight. Rows of nearly naked girls, rows of exposed tits just begging to be fondled and the nipples touched and rubbed. Several rows of long legs with just a patch of cloth covering the area where their pussies are, and their skin bronzed by the Mediterranean sun.

Jakub feels skin stretching and he looks down. Uh oh. Jakub's dick is back to half-mast and threatening a full-on revival.
Themarble

Post by Themarble »

Things are indeed only getting harder for Jakub at the beach. Even his own mother has seen it and I'm excited to see how much harder things get next chapter! Amazing update.
TeenFan

Post by TeenFan »

Hard Time at the Beach
Chapter Four.

Jakub Podolski, from Poland, is gazing upon something he's never seen in his home country, something he's never even dreamed of. Seven teenage
girls sunning themselves while topless on a beach. The three teenage girls who are with him, Inga and her two friends are stunning just in their itsy
bitsy teenie weenie bikinis, but to see fourteen bare titties at the same time lined up in rows, titties attached to teenage girls...this is what heaven
must be.

"We need to get going, Jakub," says Inga.
"Yes. Let's go," Inga's brother, Peter, adds, as if saying 'Hey, it's just a bunch of bare breasted babes on a beach. What's the big deal?'

What's the big deal? Jakub's penis is getting big again. Jakub felt himself stretching and lengthening as he gazes in wide wonder at the wonderful
sight. Now Jakub feels something else on his dick. Looking down, Jakub sees his own hand on his cock. His left hand has slipped over, and he is
tugging on himself.

"Umm, Jakub. What are you doing?" Inga says.

Catalina and Agnes are giggling. For them, seeing other girls get a topless tan is nothing new. Seeing a twelve year old boy pulling on his penis as
he looks at topless girls, well that's funny.

Jakub lets go of his dick. He's about to cause a scene here, about to start masturbating on a public beach. Where is his head? For a moment he
had completely lost control. Jakub laughs and he turns to his new friends. "Oooops. I got carried away. I didn't --"

"You there. Come over here young man" comes a voice from a short distance away.

Jakub and his four companions all turn to see a beach lifeguard. The lifeguard is a tall blond woman who looks like she came out of an old re-run
of Baywatch, and she has a ring buoy in her hand. "You come over here and explain yourself."

Jakub steps over to stand in front of the beach lifeguard. Instinctively he covered himself with his hands. This voice of authority calling him out
has him feeling naked and defenseless again. Inga, Peter, and the two other girls follow right behind, and they form a semi-circle around Jakub.

"Why are you covering yourself?" the lifeguard asks. "You were playing with yourself just a moment ago, showing it off for everyone on the beach
to see."

Jakub drops his hands to his sides. His dick springs back up to point straight out its full five and a half inches. Have gun will travel.

"Aren't you too old to be out on the beach with no suit on?" the lifeguard asks, and Agnes and Catalina shift position to witness Jakub's spring-loaded
gun getting ready for action.

"I'm sorry. I didn't mean to...to be, umm doing that." all Jakub can do is stutter half answers.

"He's not too old. He's a lot younger than I am," Inga says in Jakub's defense. "He says he's twelve. And my brother is also twelve years old."

"Says he's twelve does he. You look a lot older than twelve." the lifeguard says, comparing Jakub's height with that of Peter, then looking down
at Jakub's over five inch boner pointing straight out.

The lifeguard places the ring buoy underneath Jakub's half erect penis. "You look a lot bigger than twelve," and she pops the penis upward with
the ring buoy. Jakub's dick flings up and comes back down, landing on top of the ring buoy. Again, the buoy flings the dick upwards. Seven or eight
times in a row, the lifeguard pops Jakub's penis upward using the ring buoy. Each time the upward fling makes it get harder. Each time it comes
down a little less, till after all that flinging and popping the head of the penis pops out as the loose skin is stretched beyond its limit. Jakub's penis has attained maximum hardness and is standing upward to point at the sky.

"Little boys don't pop boners like that. I suspect you shave yourself." the lifeguard accuses.

"I do what?" is all Jakub can say.

"Shave yourself. I've seen older teen boys shave their pubic hair off, just so they can still run around on the beach naked."

Agnes and Catalina are no help at all. Laughing at each accusation by the lifeguard is all they do. At least Inga tries to help.

"I really doubt this boy shaves his pubic hair. Look at his legs. He doesn't have hair anywhere."

"I'm going to do the stubble check," the lifeguard says, and she places the palm of her hand against Jakob's tummy, just above his erect penis.
She then slides her hand down till it is stopped at the base of the shaft. The lifeguard rubs her hand back and forth across the pubic mound, the
place where shaving would be done if the boy grows pubic hair.

For Jakub, this is the first time anyone has ever touched him in this way. A grownups hand pressing against his pubic area, a hand squeezed
between his upright hard dick and his lower belly. "Hmmm" says the lifeguard. Next the hand slides down to feel all around Jakub's scrotum,
fingertips fumbling around and feeling for any signs of hair growth. "Hmmm" says the lifeguard. If it was stiff before, Jakub's penis is reaching
a state of petrification, like an ancient tree stump so old and dried out all that remains is the minerals. It's that hard.

"Do you have any ID on you?" the lifeguard asks.

"And where exactly would he put his wallet?" Inga asks.

Agnes, Catalina, and even Peter were all giggling during the crotch frisking for hair stubble. Now they all burst out laughing, probably each imagining Jakub keeping is ID up his ass and pulling it out when he needs to present it.

It's obvious the lifeguard is getting annoyed. Not finding any evidence of pubic shaving and seeing the three kids laughing. Jakub isn't laughing.
He's still worried he's about to be put into handcuffs and perp walked down the beach, all while his hardon bounces around for all the children to
laugh at, and many children have gathered around. They were not about to miss this show. Even some of the teenage girls who are sunning themselves have sat up to watch.

"Go on. Get out of here. And stay away from the girls over there. I see you playing with yourself again I'll lock you up in the guard shack till your
parents can come get you."

"Yes ma'am." Jakub says, and he is visibly relieved he's not getting arrested.
"yes ma'am, we'll be moving on. Let's go Jakub." says Inga.

The lifeguard walks off in a hurry to get somewhere. Agnes and Catalina, seeing Jakub's super hardon pointing up, take the opportunity to take
a closer look. Jakub looks around and there are a dozen young girls and boys gathered round. Each one is smiling or laughing or pointing at his
erect penis. Well, so much for a nice quiet walk down the beach.

Jakub sees the paddleboat dock is only 50 meters or so down the beach.

"Peter, I'll race you to the dock," Jakub says. The faster he can get away from this growing crowd of gawkers the better.

"I'll bet you lose that race," Peter says.

"Okay Peter. You lose the race, you lose your swimsuit for the rest of the day," Inga says, and the other girls exclaim "YES, YES" in delight at the possibility of seeing Inga's younger brother naked. Peter is obviously not gifted in the ways that Jakub is, but the boy is cute.

"On my mark, start running...ready, set...go", and the two boys start their footrace to the paddleboat dock. Jakub has nothing to lose, he's already
naked. Peter on the other hand, is racing for his swimsuit.
NudeBaG

Post by NudeBaG »

Great job
Themarble

Post by Themarble »

I am loving the interactions in this story. Perfect chapter.
TeenFan

Post by TeenFan »

Hard Time at the Beach
Chapter Five.

After the embarrassment of getting caught playing with his penis, after getting groped by the lifeguard, after a gathering of a gaggle of gawkers
circled around just to get a glimpse of the boy with the big boner, Jakub's only thought is to get out of here. The relative safety of the paddleboat
dock is just a short way down the beach, and Jakub wants to get there fast. Peter, his new beach buddy, has agreed to race him to the dock.

"On your mark...get set...go" and Inga starts the race.

Jakub wants to get away from the crowd that gathered round as the lifeguard inspected the maturity of his manhood. The woman's hand rubbing
his pubic area and feeling the sides of his balls gave him the most Badass Boner he'd ever felt, a boner everyone can see, and the kids are laughing at him so he must get away. Jakub runs quickly down the beach.

Just ahead of him, getting off to a tremendously fast start is Peter. Peter has an incentive to win this race to the dock. He foolishly made a bet
that he would win the race. Peter's sister, Inga, named the price of losing. Peter will lose his speedo. He will have to spend the rest of the day naked if he loses. With such a powerful incentive to win, Peter is off to a great start.

Jakub barely feels the whap-whap-whap of his erection smacking his lower stomach as he runs. Jakub hardly notices the throng of onlookers on the
beach watching the naked boy run next to the almost naked boy. What Jakub does notice is how sluggish his feet feel in the loose sand. Peter is a
couple paces ahead and Jakub makes a gamble. He moves closer to the water, and when he reaches to point where the sand is flat and slightly moist there is little drag on his feet. Jakub turns on the juice and he catches up to Peter. Less than 20 meters to go, Jakub's longer legs now start to make a difference. Longer stride and better traction allows Jakub to pull ahead of the sprinting Peter. Now Jakub has to cut back into the deeper sand and reach the open gate to the docks first. It's neck and neck with five meters to go...and Jakub's feet reach the boardwalk just past the gate half a second ahead of Peter.

Several people clap and children cheer. Jakub jumps up and down, for a moment not minding the whap whap of his hard dick against his stomach.
"Good race" Peter says, and Peter bends over to catch his breath. Inga, Agnes, and Catalina come running up and they are thrilled with the result
of the race. It was too close for the girls to tell who won from their vantage point twenty meters behind the racing boys.

"You lost Peter. Give me your suit." Inga tells her brother.

"Awe shit. You really mean it?" and of course Inga means it. Peter lost the race fair n square and now he has to pay the piper. Agnes and Catalina
are laughing and practically slapping each other with glee. One naked twelve year old boy to look at is nice. Two naked twelve year old boys is twice the fun.

"Wouldn't you rather see some naked boys older than us?" Peter asks.

"Older boys can't play naked on this beach. You guys are the best we can do," Catalina says.

Peter sighs. All his attempts to talk his way out of this have failed. He has to join the naked club. Peter unties the string at the front of his
speedo. He slides his speedo off and he holds it out to his sister, as he put his other hand over his crotch.

"You look silly. Covering up like that on a nude beach. Don't be shy. Jakub isn't shy." Agnes chastises Peter.

Jakub is shy, he just got tired of trying to cover up. Cause, well, it does look silly to be the only boy covering his crotch when there are a dozen other fully naked boys on the beach not afraid to show off their goodies. Peter drops his hands to his sides. Peter's balls are probably half the size
of Jakub's which means he looks normal. His dick is not short, fairly longish, but it's not close to the same thickness that Jakub has, or the large
head. However, Peter has some hair sprouts. Peter has a tuft of brown hair just above the base of his penis.

Peter would fail the lifeguard's puberty profiling if he walked past her while pulling on his pecker!

Many of the little girls in the area have stepped over. They are happy to see boys older than them getting naked. A new audience is building.

"Let's get over to the boats, okay," Jakub suggests.

The two naked boys lead the way down the boardwalk to the dock, being the ones most eager to get off the beach. The girls are happy to drag
behind as they talk to each other. Now that Peter is naked, the girls are comparing the two boys' assets, and currently they are comparing
the shapeliness of each boy's butt. Jakub is tall, and he has the longer legs, but his butt is not well muscled. Peter is shorter, but he is better
proportioned, more athletic looking, and his butt is firm and round and has more spank appeal. The two boys can hear Agnes wishing it was Peter's
birthday.

At the front of the dock is a wooden shack with an open window. An old man looks suspiciously at the two naked boys as they step up to the
window. "We want to get a boat. Just one boat for all of us," Peter says. The old man does not look happy when only one boat is requested and
there are so many in the party. The man points to a sign on the wall.

The sign says: Maximum of four persons to a paddleboat.

"Oh please. We only have enough money to rent one boat. And can you do me a favor, can you hold onto this swimsuit. My brother lost a bet and has to go naked, but I don't want to carry it around." Inga has a lot of requests for the boat vendor, and he's not thrilled with it. He comes back with a solution to the money and suit issues.

"Only four people can rent one boat. But since the two boys are both very young, I'll count them as just one boy. I'll be happy to provide a safe
place for your brother's swimsuit, provided I also hang onto all of your swim tops."

The boat vendor is a tough negotiator. In order to get one boat for all five of them, and be a clothes locker at the same time, all the girls will
have to give the old man their bikini tops. On the walk from the beach, down the boardwalk toward the paddleboat dock, Jakub's penis had a
chance to go down. His dick twitched and jerked, all on its own, when he heard the girls might end up taking off their tops. Jakub has seen a
number of women without their tops on at this beach. He's seen several women of his mom's age from a distance of around 20 feet away. He's
seen seven topless teenage girls lying down on towels at a distance of 50 feet away. Now comes the possibility of seeing Inga and her two friends
up close.

The three girls gather together and discuss the situation. Inga steps back to the window. "Okay. We'll do it." Inga takes off her top. She hands her bikini top and her brother's speedo to the boat vendor. Jakub gets a look at Inga's breasts, and they are fabulous. The fourteen year old boobs are
bouncy, their perky, and perfectly proportioned on Inga's slender frame. Her nipples are a light brown and wide, taking up a lot of space on the
front of the breast, maybe indicating these breasts are just starting to fill out and there's plenty more growing to come. Next, the two other girls
step up to the window and they take off their tops to hand to the vendor. Fourteen year old Catalina has round shaped breasts that only poke out a little bit, but her nipples are like that of a baby bottle, sticking way out and easy to suck on. Thirteen year old Agnes looks nearly flat chested.
Her chest and abs are muscular, and she must play sports. Her breasts look more like a well-defined pectoral muscle on a boy, and her nipples are
smaller and less pokey outie. Regardless of breast type, all the girls look awesome to Jakub, and his penis shows its appreciation by rising back
to halfway hard after spending just a few minutes down at flaccid state.

Because of the angle the boat vendor cannot see what happens next, but Jakub saw it and it makes his dick twitch again. Inga reaches into the
front of her bikini bottom, and she pulls out a paper bill of Croatian currency. Jakub wonders if the bill is damp. How far down was that bill
tucked between her legs. Jakub has no idea what a teenage girl smells like down there, but she must smell like something, and he wishes he could hold that paper bill and maybe hold it under his nose.

The boat vendor takes the bill. He doesn't show any sign anything is out of the ordinary with it. This is the beach after all, and most bills passed
his way are probably damp or coated with sunscreen and beer. "You get Number Five boat. You have two hours to bring back or I keep your bikini
tops."

Inga and the two other girls lead the way down the dock to Boat Number Five. They cover themselves in case there are people in other boats at
the dock, getting ready to shove off or on boats returning. Jakub and Peter follow behind the girls. Jakub looks down at his bouncy penis at half
mast, threatening to rise to full mast now that he's joining half naked girls on a paddleboat. Jakub looks over at Peter, and Peter's penis looks to
be un-changed from when he first slipped off his speedo. What does it take to get that boy excited? How can his dick not be jumping for joy.
Maybe Peter has seen girls undressed many times and it takes more to get a rise out of him.

"This is our boat," Inga says, as she and the two other girls get onto Number Five.

The paddleboat has a two person seat and pedals for two. The two peddlers have to sit nearly side by side on this model of boat. There are
platforms to sit or stand on three sides of the boat. Two large and long pontoons on either side stabilize it. Above the seat there is a metal
frame and a cloth sunroof. There is easily room for five people on the paddleboat. Jakub and Peter take the peddle seat. Agnes sits down on the
right side platform, Catalina on the left side platform, and Inga stands up on the back platform and she holds onto the metal frame. This also
gives her a view over the two boys' shoulders, and she can look down at their legs, and if she were to lean forward she can look down and see their
dicks.

"Okay boys, let's go," Inga says, and it looks right off the bat that Inga is going to be the captain of this vessel, not that Jakub has any plans on
giving orders to anybody. He's happy to be part of this nice group and have a fun time. The wind is a nice slow breeze and the sun is hot and
Jakub is glad he was smothered in sunscreen earlier or he would turn red like a lobster. Two hours on a boat like this out in the sun, and no
sunscreen...he'd be baked with his pale skin.

The boat leaves the dock and after a short while of pedaling, Jakub looks down at his penis. The boat's pedals are fairly close together. This keeps
his legs close together. Jakub's fat, half erected dick is rubbed one way then the other way by his thighs going up and down. His legs are stroking his dick with each up and down motion of each thigh, and his dick is going back to pointing at the blue sky again. It lengthens, and now the rhythm
of his leg motions has his dick flopping to the right and then flopping over to the left, and this boat trip may be a longer one than Jakub first
expected.
Last edited by TeenFan on Sun Dec 04, 2022 7:26 am, edited 1 time in total.