It's In the Script: New Jan 31

Stories about boys ending up in compromising situations, preferably naked and embarrassed, as the name suggests.
TeenFan

Re: It's In the Script

Post by TeenFan »

It's In the Script
Part 21.

Many times Stian has been in front of an audience. Either standing in front of a camera during the making of a tv commercial, or standing on
stage at school during the performance of a play, he's always had some feelings of self-consciousness and doubt in his acting skills. Standing in
front of four young teenage kids in a hotel room, standing naked with a throbbing hardon, Stian has never felt so vulnerable and exposed, literally and figuratively, maybe even metaphorically as in "naked as a jaybird". But being asked to reenact a space worm that attaches itself to the crotch
of the young ship's captain in the silly movie is...is...nuts.

The "Worm sucks a dick" Dare is ridiculous. Julienne, the one to request the dare must be joking. Stian, being a rare kid who has a knowledge
and understanding of older television shows, wants to shout out "Am I on Candid Camera?", as he scans the room for signs of a hidden recording device.

Even the other kids in the room are shocked by the dare. "How is that gonna happen?" Daisy had asked, and that is a good question. How can Stian,
with his own dick impersonating the space worm, suck a dick with his worm? There is only one other dick in the hotel room, and that one is tucked
into the small speedo on Flambe's hips. Saute and Daisy both glanced down at that speedo, putting two and two together, figuring out instantly that
Flambe might be asked to join the re-creation of the space movie.

"If Stian has the worm, then who's the captain?" Saute asks, as she continues to look at her younger brother.

Flambe who previously had, without hiding it, been rubbing his crotch with his right hand as he watched Daisy do her lovely dance. Rubbing his
own stiffie as he watched the naughty nubile girl rub herself between the legs and then suck on her fingers, his speedo has a quite visible hard penis showing, though not showing anything as big as what Stian has on display. It has been a couple minutes since that dance ended and everyone
gleefully felt and examined Stian's body. Several minutes of sensuous agony for Stian as everyone's full attention is on the hard dick on the boy lying
on the bed, but Flambe's erection hadn't gone down. Now with everyone looking at him, Flambe places both hands over his crotch.

"Why is everyone looking at me?" Flambe asks.

"You're the captain, Flambe. You have to come out of the shower naked," Daisy says. "And then the space worm attacks you."

Stian is naked in front of an audience, been naked for a while as he pays off the two dares he owed to Flambe and Julienne, but Flambe doesn't
have to get stuck with this. But not owing a dare, Flambe jumps off the bed anyway. Stepping over to the door to the bathroom, he slips off the
speedo swimsuit. Leaving it lying at the entrance, he steps into the bathroom and soon everyone can hear the water running in the shower.

Stian is impressed by this. Flambe is jumping into the scene, and the crazy twelve year old gets into character by actually turning on the
shower. For about half a minute the water runs. The three girls look over at Stian since there isn't anything else in the room to look at at the
moment. Stian wants to cover up, but he resists the urge. You see, Stian also has to get into character. His part is to play a vicious space worm,
but how does one get into character for that? Stian remembers seeing the difference between being in character and not. While watching a
play at a local civics center, Stian noticed two different characters on the stage. One boy played an owl. The owl-boy just stood around, not doing much of anything, just a kid in an owl costume. A different boy played a dog. During a moment the dog has no dialogue, the dog-boy (sitting down on the floor of the stage) scratches his ears with his back leg and then chews on a shoe. Dog-boy knew how to get into character.

The three girls turn to look toward the bathroom when a shout is heard. "The captain went out after the glass breaks. I need to hear it break,"
Flambe is shouting. He is waiting for his cue.

The girls seem clueless to what Flambe is asking for, but Stian is not lost as to what is needed. "Crash, bang, crash," Stian shouts.

The water of the shower turns off. A moment later, Flambe's head pokes out of the bathroom. The boy steps out as he visually scans back and
forth around the room. Flambe is wet, actually having jumped into the shower. It wasn't just shower noise for effect. Water runs down his face
and body, dripping onto the carpeted floor of the hotel room, which has already gotten more than its fair share of wet spills. Acting like the
Captain of the Solar Vortex space ship, Flambe ignore the giggles of Daisy and his two sisters. If Stian wasn't a part of this horrible reenactment
he would have been laughing right along with them at the drippy wet boy sneaking around the hotel room. The boy being naked is the funniest
part, his penis still sticking up. Tip toeing across the carpet, Flambe only makes a half-hearted attempt to keep hands over his tight balls and
partial erection, doing a superb job of looking like the captain did in the movie scene, searching the science lab for the cause of the crashing
noise.

Stian, standing not far away, wonders what is he supposed to do when the naked boy gets within striking range.
Themarble

Post by Themarble »

I can't wait to see how cleverly you do the next scene Teenfan. I don't know how you are going to do it. But I know it's going to be great. I can't wait.
TeenFan

Post by TeenFan »

It's In the Script
Part 22.

"Wait, wait. We gotta re-shoot this. Cut"

The scene isn't set up right. Stian points out that the space worm is hiding when Captain Ivan steps out into the room. Flambe must go back to
the bathroom and come out again, and Stian will be hiding in ambush, just like in the movie. Resetting the scene, Stian finds a place to hide as Flambe steps back into the bathroom, where he counts to ten and steps out again.

Stian, getting into character, crouches down next to the hotel room's dresser. On top of the dresser sits the tv set, which is where Stian and
the others saw the space worm in the space movie. Apparently, the space worm is an ambush predator. In the movie it was hiding in a shadowy
corner of the science lab when it launched itself in the attack on Captain Ivan. Becoming the worm, Stian watches the approach of the naked
boy. Flambe is looking around the room, glancing at the floor, stepping closer and closer. Over on the bed three girls watch. The girls make no
sound. Saute, Julienne, and Daisy are practically clutching each other's arms as they watch the "unsuspecting" Captain Ivan step closer to the
dresser. Droplets of water drip off of various body parts of the naked captain, leaving a trail of darker water marks on the carpet. With the light
still turned off in the room and the window covered up, Flambe's brown body is little more than a shadow figure. His much whiter un-tanned butt
and crotch stands out clearly, almost like a beacon, the partially erect penis poking outward an easy target for a hungry space creature.

One more step closer and Stian tenses his body for the attack. Flambe passes by the dresser and Stian launches himself onto the boy.
The naked boy recoils and he flails his arms wildly, screaming as he takes several steps backward toward the bed. Crouching low, Stian jumps
out from behind the dresser. He wraps his arms around Flambe's midsection, headbutting the naked boy on the stomach and pushing. It looks like
a low blow football tackle, but instead of taking his prey down to the ground, Stian pushes Flambe up against the bed. The girls squeal and they
move their bodies away from the impact zone as Flambe gets flopped down on the edge of the bed. With no more pushing or tackling to do, Stian
has to do something about targeting the penis of his prey. Wrapping his right hand around the twelve year olds half hard dick, Stian holds the boy
down with the other arm as the attack hand squeezes and tugs.

For about thirty seconds, Stian furiously strokes and pulls on the younger boy's cock. He can feel the dick of his prey stiffening, getting harder as
his attack on it continues, as the three girls shout and scream.

"Oh shit. He's jerking off my brother," says Saute, as she tries not to laugh too loud.

"He's not struggling. I think he enjoys it," Daisy points out, having noticed the big goofy grin on Flambe's face.

Stian thought it weird, how the boy barely resists the attack on his boy bit, which is rapidly turning into a full-on boner. Thank goodness this
scene is over...

"Hold on...that's not the way to do it," Julienne shouts out.

Stian slows down the penis pulling, and he does as Julienne just said, "Hold On", and he holds on with the hand wrapped around it. He can feel Flambe's dick throbbing. It's not real big in size, but the dick has gotten amazingly hard and twitchy. Having his hands on the boy's body, Stian
can feel when a shudder goes through the boy and Flambe's balls suddenly draw up and the skin tightens. Uh Oh...the prey is a little too excited
about being molested....that wasn't in the script.

"What's wrong with it, Julienne?" Daisy asks. "That was exciting."

"The space worm is jerking on a dick. I said it has to suck a dick."

Stian, with his hand wrapped around the throbbing penis of a twelve year old boy, imagines the scene. He visualizes placing his head down over
the boy's crotch, opening his mouth and...

"Hell no," Stian shouts, letting go of Flambe's dick. "I'm not doing that."

Flambe lies partly on the bed, feet dangling over the side and touching the floor, his erection twitching up and down off of his tummy like it's
doing pushups.

"That is something I can't do," Stian say, as he gets up from the bed. For the moment he just stands there, not knowing what to do or what may
happen next, as his own dick sways back and forth. He's not as hard as Flambe is but he's still fairly stiff.

Daisy gets off the bed. Stepping over to the window she yanks the sheet off the window, letting in a tripling of the amount of light in the room.
Stian is bathed in the light coming in, which is turning a yellowish glow. The sun is starting to go down. Stian thinks this is the end of this, the
crazy dare part of the afternoon.

"I got it, I got it," Julienne shouts and she gets off the bed to stand near Stian.

Flambe sits up on the bed, his hard dick pointing straight upward, but not bothering to cover it up. Everyone looks toward Julienne.

"I know how to try to get the dare done. It'doesn't have anything to do with my brother, so is that okay?"

"Sure, I guess so," Stian responds, with a new look of trepidation on his face.

"Okay, you just follow my instructions. I need you to get as big as you can get down there."

Make himself hard, he's already done that. And now do it again? Well, he's still halfway hard and they have seen him with a full erection,
so getting it up again is really no big deal. The four kids sit down on the bed again as a group. This time the difference being there is a young
naked boy in the middle of the group. Flambe could step over to retrieve his speedo, but for whatever reason he chooses to sit there in the midst
of three good looking babes as his boner continues to pulse. That boy sure is brave, making no fuss when the suggestion was made to get sucked
off by another guy as the girls watched.

For the next minute or two, Stian strokes himself, getting back to full erection.

"I saw earlier, when you were doing the leg stretch, you look flexible," Julienne says, looking closely at Stian's legs.

"Yeah, I'm real flexible. I did a couple years of karate training. Half of that is stretching. I can put my foot on someone's shoulders when they
are standing up, so I can kick a person on the head if they are near my height." Stian looks pleased with his story about stretching. Mentioning knowing some karate is always a good way to impress people.

"Oh cool. That's great. I want you to sit down on the floor and spread your legs as far as possible."

Stian follows instruction. He sits down on the floor, spreading his legs wide. The kids on the bed giggle, as the sight of Stian's dick sticking
outward and up is a funny sight to see in such a position.

"Now Stian, since you are so flexible...and your dick is so big, you are to be the worm just like before. You be the worm and you suck your own
dick."

Stian looks down at himself, at his legs spread so wide and his dick pointing up. He is quite flexible. During stretching exercises for karate Stian
can place his forehead down on the ground. He can almost put both legs behind his head. And with his dick being as long as it is...he probably
could suck his own dick. He's never tried it, never even thought about trying it, but he might be able to do it.

Stian looks down at his big throbbing boner staring up at his face. All he has to do is lean down, open his mouth and complete the dare.
Trundle

Post by Trundle »

Amazing!

Never for a second would have guessed the story was going in that direction :lol:

Brilliant as always
TeenFan

Post by TeenFan »

It's In the Script
Part 23A

Looking down at his own raging hardon, at the pulsating purplish head staring up at him, Stian has several thoughts on his mind, the first of which
is 'can I really do this?'

Stian has never done anything like it before, self-sucking is not on his list of things to do when he gets himself off. Most of the time it's a quickie
job in the bathroom, just part of a series of normal actions before going to bed. Brush the teeth, jerk off, then shower...or brush teeth, sit on
toilet for a quick poopie and stay seated for a quickie jerk. Sometimes it's shit then jerk off in the shower using multiple latherings of soap suds.
At least three times a week the jerking off happens right before bedtime. Occasionally he even jerks off standing up in front of the sink mirror.
Stian really isn't into looking at guys, but for some reason enjoys looking at himself, at his slender and semi-muscular body, as his hand strokes his most precious object the same way Gollum strokes and gazes upon the Ring in Lord of the Rings. If Stian had a ring of power like that he would place it on his penis, imagining that such a ring would expand as needed to fit the size or shape of the ring bearer. Having watched the LOTR
movies at least a dozen times, Stian imagines he's Golum in the cave and he finds the ring. Placing it on his penis he strokes himself with a furious frenzy, gnashing his teeth and howling at the darkness. Looking in the mirror, Stian can even see his body transformed into something that looks
like the hairless and nearly emaciated former member of the river folk Hobbits. A few times he even succeeded in shooting past the sink to
splatter the mirror. And one time his mom knocked on the door almost immediately saying "Are you okay in there? You were screaming." Stian told his mom he had a muscle cramp in his leg, and he stubbed his toe, and fortunately she believed the impromptu story.

Stroking himself in bed at night is the other usual time and place for his several times a week jerkoffs. Stian can take his time and build up slowly
as he massages his balls. First, he thinks up some adventurous setting, like being the teenage Boy, son of Tarzan. After rescuing a native princess from a stampede of elephants, the chief of a local tribe presents him a young village girl, who promptly gives him his reward. With half the happy village watching and cheering, the young dark-skinned maiden, who is of course topless and wearing a grass skirt, takes off his loincloth, takes Boy's boner and sucks it like she hasn't had anything to eat in days, and this is her first chance to get some nourishment by draining Boy's balls dry. The Tazan distinctive ululating yell slips from his throat as he sees the uncivilized native girl swallowing his full seven inches and full load of semen like she's a python.

Now, here in this hotel room, with an audience in attendance watching every move with rapt attention, Stian looks down at his seven inches
and wonders if he...
A. can stretch himself like a snake and reach it...and,
B. can he suck himself long enough to satisfy the requirements of fulfilling the stupid dare he got himself into.

Bending down lower and lower, the head of his dick just an inch away, Stian wonders just how much of his dick can he get hold of with his mouth.
Will it be just the head, or can he engulf half of his length. He's suddenly curious to find out just how good a self sucker can he be.
Themarble

Post by Themarble »

Oh my, I imagine he is going to be able to do it! How exciting is that going to be! I can't wait to read it happening. It's going to be great!
TeenFan

Post by TeenFan »

It's In the Script
Part 23B

Bending down the way he is, with his legs spread wide, his face just an inch or so from his swelled up dick head, Stian can't see the four kids on
the bed. This is a blessing. He probably couldn't go through with this if he could see their eager faces grinning at him. He can hear them.

"Is he really going to do it?"
"This is so damn cool."
"Daisy, have you ever seen a bigger one?"
"I wish we could film this with the phone."

Their comments blended together, overlapping and Stian can't tell for sure who is saying what comment, not that it mattered any. Stian has to
focus not only his thoughts, but on his body position for proper form for this unusual move. Spreading his legs wide and then bending over is a
normal stretching motion. However, Stian is bending over with a curved back instead of a straitened out back. He's keeping his head down toward
the crotch instead of out beyond the knees as he bends over. The position is awkward and a little uncomfortable.

Stian opens his mouth, opens up wide. One can't fully appreciate the size and width of a big dick head until one tries to get the lips around it.
Might as well get this over with...Stian leans down further and it's almost in his mouth. Stian closes his mouth and his lips touch the tip of the dick.
Opening up again, Stian slips out his tongue and he flicks it over his dick head. Stian looks more like a snake than a space worm, but the kids on the
bed are not complaining about the imperfect impersonation.

"That's so awesome."
"He did a dick lick."
"Come on, swallow that thing."

Stian stops flicking his tongue. Looking up he spots Flambe, who is still showing a full erection of his own, with a hand rubbing it.

"Hey uh, Flambe. Help me out and push down on my shoulders. Just a little...push gently and slowly."

Flambe hops off the bed. Landing on his feet and standing up, the twelve year old's cock bounces up and down. Daisy leans over and she gives the
boy a rub on his firm muscled ass, and then sister Julienne gives him several pats. Flambe just loves the attention. He's smiling as he steps around
Stian. Then bending over, Flambe places his hands on Stian's shoulders.

"Okay, just a little bit of weight. If I complain or groan let go," Stian instructs the boy.

With the assistance of several pounds of pressure applied to the upper back, Stian is able to bend down more. Opening wide again, the mouth
slides over the head. Closing his lips, Stian sucks the head. He can go down a couple inches past the dick head. Stian lowers and raises his big
head those several inches, up and down the shaft. The girls laugh at the slurping sounds being made.

The girls can't stay on the bed. Daisy, Saute and Julienne move down to floor level, crowding their faces in to get closeup views of the self-sucking.
Stian does his best to ignore them. Suck harder, he can almost take half of it. There isn't any more flexibility in this position. Stian raises his
head.

"I think this is all I can do," Stian says.

"Wait...wait...," Daisy says. "I saw a video of a guy sucking himself. He did it upside down, put his legs up in the air then bent over. That guy
was able to take all of his cock into his mouth."

Oh shit, another position? Another attempt to suck more inches of his dick is required? Without waiting for a sign from Stian that he likes the idea,
Daisy pulls Flambe off the back. Working as a group, the four kids get Stian into a new position. First he goes flat on his back. Then the legs are
raised up, and Stian is nearly standing on his head, except the weight is on his shoulders. The body is nearly straight up in the air, held in place
by the girls. Stian's engorged penis now has gravity to help it stretch down toward his face. Gravity also has his balls hanging down in an opposite
direction from normal. The loose skin of his nutsack letting the testes show themselves in a grotesque manner from Stian's point of view.

"Okay, open wide and give it a try," Julienne says.

Letting gravity assist, Stian bends his body once again. The girls hang onto his legs, not allowing them to flop over to hit the floor. Little by little,
the erect dick moves downward toward Stian's face. He opens his mouth and in it goes. It slides in much easier than it did before, and the head
soon hits the back of his throat. Stian closes his mouth. Now the Space worm goes to work. Working his cheeks and lips, the suction is increased
in the mouth cavity. Another inch of dick is pulled into Stian's mouth. His dangling balls are brushing the bride of his nose. Why do his balls have
to hang so much? Is that normal?

"He's doing it. He sucking the whole thing...well almost," Flambe says, and he moves around Stian's body to get a better viewing position.

Stian's viewing position is an interesting one. His view is partly obscured by the big dick and dangling testicles. He can see the faces of the three
girls and the boy looking down at him as he sucks himself. Daisy reaches over and she massages the area where the balls normally hang from.
The loose hanging testicles swing back and forth and this makes the girls laugh. The scrotum is tightening up, his balls are drawing up against the force of gravity, showing signs that this space explorer is getting close to an explosive release of...umm, particles. This upside-down rocket is getting too close to blasting off. Everyone is so caught up in watching Stian's masterclass in acting, perfectly duplicating the grip the space worm had on Captain Ivan's dick in the Space Movie, that nobody hears the hotel room door open.
Themarble

Post by Themarble »

Who is it that has come to walk in on such a scene?!?! This is getting better and better! Will they see everything that is happening now or will the group be able to get his overly aroused boner out of his mouth in time? Either way, some evidence of what happened will be on display, how embarrassing!
Trundle

Post by Trundle »

"Explosive release of particles" :lol:

An amazing update as always, I hope nobody walks in on this scene, how on earth would the poor boy explain himself? Caught naked sucking his own penis in front of 4 witnesses.

Cannot wait for more.
TeenFan

Post by TeenFan »

It's In the Script
Part 24.

Stian has taken on more than he can handle, bitten off more than he can chew. Or maybe it should be said Stian is sucking on more than he can
swallow. Either way one tries to define it, Stian finds the moment to be indescribable. There is no good way to explain to someone how he ended
up upside down with his dick in his mouth.

The four helpful assistants, Daisy, Julienne, Saute and Flambe, help hold Stian's body upright while it's upside down. Flambe and Saute have a hold
on the left leg, while Daisy and Julienne have a hold on the right. Holding him in such a position allows Stian to get maximum suckage on his penis
half way shoved down his throat. He hasn't been sucking on it long, but in such a state of arousal that he's been in for the last couple hours, that
thing is about to have a blowout of a large hose and it's "Houston we have a problem, major leakage of hydraulic fluid from the cockpit."
Everyone is so concentrated on maintaining the proper position of Stian's body that none of them heard the door to the hotel room open.

Stian is the first one to see the young girl holding the pizza boxes. It's harder to get visual details accurately when one is looking backwards
and upside down. The girl stands several feet inside the door to the hotel room. Her hands are occupied with carrying the pizza boxes, so
somebody else must have opened the door to let her in. The girl has very curly blond hair and a cute young face. She has on a dress that is so old fashioned it could have been worn by Shirley Temple in the 1930s. It's white with red polka dots and the hemline is so short, it shows most of the girl's thighs. Understandably, the girl has a shocked look on her face, the mouth being so wide open it too could take a dick the size of Stian's with room to spare. Most likely the young girl would have covered up her mouth, or her eyes, with her hands if they weren't holding onto the pizzas.

For several seconds Stian is the only one who knows there is a new visitor in the room. The four other kids are busy holding on and looking down
at the sight of the boy wonder actor impersonating a dick sucking space worm. Stian tries to speak, to let the others know they should let go, but
the mouth is full and only muffled sounds come out.

"Thop...het ho. Et hmmee ooohh" are the only sounds Stian can make. The girl's mouth is still wide open in shock. If she doesn't shut her trap
soon she might catch flies.

Flambe is the next one to notice the new girl.

"OH Shit," Flambe says, and he slaps at the arms of the three girls helping him hold Stian's body upright.

All four stare at the girl in the little white dress, being just as surprised, and Julienne has her mouth as wide open on her face as the girl gracing them with the surprise visit. None have made any move at all the help Stian get upright, and the poor boy has to endure several more seconds
of cock in the face hole humiliation.

The hotel room door opens again, and with quick bounding steps Mrs. Ginger enters the room. In several strides she is next to the girl holding the
boxes of pizza, and now has a clear-eyed view of the "self-cocksucker and his traveling band of misfits".

"Good golly Miss Molly," Mrs. Ginger says. At least she doesn't stand there like a frozen statue like everyone else in the room.
"What in the hell are you guys up to?"

Finally, Stian gets his body raised up some, lengthening his body and therefore allowing his penis to pop up out of his mouth so he can speak up.
The dick is out of his mouth but it's swaying above his face, bumping him on the left side of his nose and obscuring the vision of his left eye.

"Oh, ahh hi there, Mrs. Ginger. I was just getting some help with getting stretched out. You said I have to work on my exercises."