Let me cover up, please

Stories about boys ending up in compromising situations, preferably naked and embarrassed, as the name suggests.
indianboy

Let me cover up, please

Post by indianboy »

It's almost 11 am on a hot summer day. Indian boy has finally woke up from his slumber and admist complains from his mom that entire neighborhood including his elder sister except him has woken up long back is out enjoying summer vacations, he finishes his morning chores and breakfast and is about to get into bath when his mom stops him and says "I know you are going to be in there another half an hour wasting yours and everyone else's time, just handover your briefs to me so that I can put it in washing machine and start it. If you want to laze away your vacation fine do it but I am not in a vacation and have to finish my work on time"
Indian Boy now used to this and knowing that this is just the first day of vacations and he will have to endure all this for next couple of months, decides to just grin and bare it. Well he literally bares it because the only thing he was wearing was briefs. The act seems to have melted his mom's anger who playfully smacks his bum and says "shameless, don't know when will you grow up".

At 13 Indian Boy is slim and slightly short for his age. Perhaps a stranger seeing him would assume he is around 9-10 years. While he is extremely shy in public, at home he is pretty much carefree and would mostly especially in summer lounge at home in just his underwear and wouldn't care if his mom, dad or sister saw me nude. While time and again his parents used to remind him that he is now in his teens and should atleast not be completely nude in front of them, he didn't care much. Perhaps this was because being the youngest at home he was very much used to being seen nude by everyone at home and had gotten into comfort zone.

Now in shower he was thinking of all the activities he would do with his friends in the evening. He never really understood why everyone was in a hurry during vacations and playing outside in hot weather, he preferred to spend mornings and afternoons indoors rather than face the heat.

Once he completed his shower, he realised he has again forgotten the towel. While he didn't care going out of bathroom nude, he knew that his mom would again lecture him on stopping being nude openly at home, making floor wet and forgetting things but he had no choice. He opened the bathroom door and walked out.

As soon as he reached halfway from bathroom to bedroom he heard voices. They were female voices but not one or two as he expected (his mom and elder sister) but more than that. He immediately realised they had company and turned around to return to bathroom. Just as he turned around he heard someone call out his name.

"Indian Boy, is that you? ". Indian Boy hoped whoever it was hadn't seen him and focused on returning to bathroom.
Indian Boy

Re: Let me cover up, please

Post by Indian Boy »

Ria (16), Tia (13) and their mom were sitting at Indian Boy's home chatting with his mom and elder sister (18) while having orange juice to beat the heat. While the two families weren't next door neighbours but lived in same complex and knew each other since the kids were babies. The kids were used to playing together however as time passed since Indian Boy was the only male he wasn't interested in games Ria, Tia and his sis played and hence slowly drifted apart. Tia was of the same age as Indian Boy and therefore he did have contact with her being in same class at school.

Ria was the first to notice someone walking in the corridor. The house was set up in such a way that there was a small corridor from living room going to bathroom at one end and halfway down the corridor on right side was the door of bedroom the kids used. Just near the bedroom door was a figure which Ria was sure was Indian Boy. Ria called him out and saw him panicking. So she got up to go to him and confirm what she thought she had seen.

"Indian Boy, is that you?" were the last words he heard as he tried to go back to bathroom to hide himself but it seemed as if his reflexes were too slow and just as he was about to reach bathroom door, a hand caught hold of his shoulder.

Just before Indian Boy had turned Ria had caught a glimpse of him and was sure he was nude or atleast not fully dressed. She was the only one who seemed to have seen him as others were busy talking. Before he could get back to bathroom, she caught hold of him and her doubts were cleared.

Standing in front of her was Indian Boy completely nude as the day he was born, his butt facing her. He had just stepped out of shower and his body still had water droplets. She watched in awe as a tiny water droplet ran from his waist to his bum and slowly made its way down. While he was no eye candy or well built, he was cute and the sight of him standing there covering his privates, completely at her mercy made her mesmerized and for a few seconds neither of them responded.

The scene was broken by Indian Boy's mom's voice asking him to come out immediately and greet others and stay holed up in bedroom.

That instructions bought a smile on Ria's face. While as mentioned before Indian Boy was no eye candy but then Ria was a teen girl with very less chances of seeing a nude boy much less having him at her mercy. She made a plan then and there.
Thesyguy

Post by Thesyguy »

Nice start to your story. Shame shame for Indian Boy. 👍
Indian Boy

Post by Indian Boy »

"Well you heard your mom, come on out" said Ria holding Indian Boy's shoulder. "I will in a while after getting dressed" was all Indian Boy could reply. Before Ria could react, Indian Boy's mom again shouted for Indian Boy to come. "Which part of immediately did you not understand?, come in quick or I guess your mom will come her and drag you out, it will be quite a sight to watch that happen. Not that what I am watching isn't interesting" said Ria and without waiting for response pushed Indian Boy towards living room.

Next voices Indian Boy heard were squeals of laughter and his mom's voice saying "oh my little shameless baby, should have atleast worn your briefs before coming out". Even Ria's mom was saying who cute he is.

Indian Boy said I will get dressed and come back to which both mom's replied it's completely ok to be as he is. All here are like family only.

Soon both mom's ignored presence of Indian Boy and Indian Boy's started explaining Ria's mom how Indian Boy is completely ok with his parents and sister seeing him nude and how he is dressed in just briefs at home.

Similar explanation was being given by Indian Boy's sister to Ria and Tia.

Unknown to Indian Boy, the three girls ie his sister, Ria and Tia knew that know that he was exposed once in front of Roa and Tia, this will be a regular phenomenon and they were looking forward for it.

The summer had just begun.