Dreamscaping

Stories about boys ending up in compromising situations, preferably naked and embarrassed, as the name suggests.
TeenFan

Re: Dreamscaping

Post by TeenFan »

Dreamscaping
Chapter 7.

Spencer sits on the bench at the bus stop. It's one of those nice bus stops on a busy street with the seating bench partly enclosed with a roof.
Spencer sits there with several other people. It's just a regular day, with cars, motorcycles, and other busses whizzing down the street.

A lady walks by. There's something not quite right about this lady, mainly about the way she is dressed. The woman has on blue jeans and a t-shirt.
The weird part is the woman's underwear is showing and her bra strap. The clothes are there, they just seem translucent. Spencer can see right
through the clothes and he can see the woman's panties are black and lacey.

A bus stops at the bus stop. It's not his bus, so Spencer continues to sit on the bench. The door of the bus opens, and an older man gets off the
bus. The man is dressed in a three-piece suit with a necktie, but something is wrong. Most of the man's slacks have disappeared. The leggings of the slacks are missing. Spencer can see the black socks and fancy polished shoes, but the man's fuzzy legs are bare, and he can see the bottoms of
white boxers. The midriff is missing on the man's shirt, showing his slightly paunchy belly. In the space of time it takes the man to exit the bus
and stand on the sidewalk in front of the bus stop, the man's slacks, what remained of them around the hips, dissolves away and only the boxers
remain. As the man continues the stand there, his necktie falls off. The tie plops on the ground, then it slithers around like a snake, looking alive
and angry. Then the necktie curls up and disappears.

Spencer doesn't know what is going on. Is there something wrong with his eyes? Is it the heat that is messing with his mind?

Spencer looks over at the other people who are sitting on the bench in the bus stop. It's a woman and her two kids with her, a girl of around
thirteen and a boy of around eleven. The clothes are melting off of them. The material of their clothes bubbles like the shirts and pants are
boiling. Steam is coming off. The blouse on the woman oozes and drips onto the lower part of her body. Not noticing anything is out of the ordinary, the boy stands up. He starts playing Rock-Paper-Scissors with his sister. Even the girl doesn't notice when the shirt and pants of the boy turns completely to liquid, running down his body as if someone dumped a mix of paints on his head. The liquified clothes drip down the boy's legs, leaving him wearing only Fruit of the Loom briefs that have bananas and oranges and apples on them.

How do these people not know their clothes just melted away, like butter sitting on top of a hot stove? The girl playing games with her brother
now sits with white cotton panties and some kind of white bra. Spencer hasn't seen many bras, not on teenage girls, and he has no idea what is
normal looking for bras. Spencer is about to shout out to the girl, to tell her to cover up, when he looks down at himself.

All Spencer has on is his Jocky briefs and sneakers. Below him on the concrete is a puddle of liquified clothing down around his shoes, drops scattered about in blue and orange, which happens to be the colors of his jeans and t-shirt.

Looking down, Spencer sees another sight beyond all reasoning. Dozens of buttons are rolling by on the sidewalk, buttons of all kinds rolling by
from left to right. Shirt buttons, jeans buttons, buttons of all colors rolling by. Some zippers too, zippers are moving down the sidewalk, zipping
along the way inch worms move. Some zippers are short and must have come from jeans and slacks. Other zippers are longer and must be from
coats and jackets. Nobody else notices the parade of buttons and zippers, and several moments later these have all passed by.

Spencer can't stay here, not undressed like this, so he runs home. It doesn't take him long to get there. The door to his house is locked, so he runs
around to the back side of the house. In the back yard a party is going on. There is a group of women standing next to his mom. All of them stand
there in their underwear. Spencer has never seen such a bizarre collection of undergarments, most being of some kinky kind.

There is a table with snacks and a cake near the swimming pool. Spencer recognizes this as his birthday party. Becky and Bessie are there. Both girls wear flowery bikini swim suits. Cousin Margie is there too, and the twelve year old has on what looks like pink princess underwear, made of a cheap imitation of silk. Johnny and Clanton, from the track team are also there, and here there is a difference. Both boys are running around the yard, jumping into the pool, and then chasing each other again. That is perfectly normal, but both boys are naked as they chase each other. It's
not the first time Spencer has seen the boys naked, seeing them often in the shower at school after practice. Both boys are well developed, being
a little older than Spencer. Their large floppy dicks bounce as they run around the back yard.

"What's going on here," Spencer shouts out. Everyone turns their attention to him, but they just stand there looking. All his mother does is wave.

"Hello Spencer. Glad you made it," Mother says and she continues to wave her hand like she's the queen of England, except this queen stands
outside wearing black and white zebra striped panties and bra.

The two older boys run over to the snack table. They shove sandwiches into their faces as Cousin Margie strokes Clanton's cock with her left hand,
while at the same time she shoves the index finger of her right hand into the cake. Margie shoves a big glob of chocolate icing into her mouth, then
greedily licks her lips as she gazes down on the big erection her strokes caused to spring up on Clanton.

"This can't be happening," Spencer says, and he repeats the line several times as Becky and Bessie step over to him.

"Hello birthday boy," Becky says.
"You can't wear that here, not at a birthday party," Bessie says, as she grabs hold of the right side of Spencer's Jocky briefs.

Becky grabs hold of the other side, and together they slide the briefs down to the ankles.

"You know you have to be naked while swimming," Becky says, then together the two twin girls push Spencer into the swimming pool.

Spencer goes underwater. For a few moments he looks upon the party group from underneath the surface. He can see that his mother stepped
over and she is still waving at him....then everything starts to spin...

...and Spencer wakes up.

He's breathing heavily, sweating slightly. Spencer pulls down the covers. He starts to sit up and he freezes. His shorts are gone. Spencer went to bed wearing a t-shirt and shorts, but no underwear...and now everything is gone and he's naked.

"Where the hell are my clothes."
TeenFan

Post by TeenFan »

Dreamscaping
Chapter 8.

Spencer wakes up after having the strangest dream ever.

Lots of times, after waking up from a dream, Spencer can barely recall what the dream was about. So often the dream world will keep its secrets when the boy dreaming wakes up, as if the dream itself was never meant to be recalled. Since having become a teenager, there were times when
Spencer woke up with his underwear sticky and wet from a nocturnal emission, but the dream itself is gone. Spencer didn't always wake up immediately upon having the orgasm, and so the goo in the underwear is cold along with the memory trail to the wet dream. Spencer would
wonder what it was that could be so exciting as to cause the dream to turn wet to begin with.

This time, Spencer can recall every detail of the weird dream. He remembers every strange sight and sound, even faces. Faces are something he
rarely can recall after waking from a dream. Spencer can still picture the faces of everyone he saw at the bus stop in the dream. He remembers
their faces showing no surprise when the clothes started melting and disappearing off of them, leaving each one in their underwear.

Spencer can see there is some light coming in through the window curtains. He looks at the clock by his bed. It's ten minutes till his usual get up
time. Well, he's already awake, so he might as well get going. Spencer pulls down the covers and slides his legs up and over the side of the bed.
After sitting up, Spencer notices something is not right. He looks himself over and he's not wearing anything.

"Where the hell are my clothes?"

Spencer is fairly sure he was wearing shorts and a t-shirt to bed the night before. Sometimes he wears just boxers or briefs to bed, but never does he go to bed naked. He's heard other boys say they prefer to sleep in the nude, but it's not something Spencer has tried. Anyway, with the occasional wet dream, it's better to wash slimed underwear than to have messed up sheets. Sometimes Spencer's mom will make surprise cleaning visits to his room when he's not there.

Sometimes Spencer's mom will come in and wake him up early. Better get some clothes on.

Spencer gets out of bed. It's still a little dark in the room. He goes over to the window and the curtain is opened up. The morning sun's yellowish
glow makes the skin of Spencer's chest and tummy look like a slice of lemon cake. Spencer's bedroom window can easily be seen from the
upstairs windows of the neighbors two story house. Several times in the past, Spencer has been tempted to stand at the window and jerk off,
imagining that someone in the house next door can see him. A mom with three children lives next door, two of the children being girls of junior
high age, and the boy is Spencer's age. That boy wears his hair long and he dresses very girl like, talks girl like, and is possibly attracted to boys,
but Spencer doesn't know for sure.

Imagining that one, or maybe both of the girl's next door are looking out their own upstairs bedroom windows, Spencer presses his body against the
window. The curtains seem to be drawn open on the windows of the other house, but the lighting outside is such that Spencer can't tell if anyone
is at the window. Someone could be looking down, looking across to the other window opposite but lower to see a naked boy pressing his dick
up against the glass. The mystery of waking up naked is set aside as the fantasy of being watched takes over. Spencer's dick quickly gets hard.
It's not a big one, certainly not one to brag about or show off in a locker room. The dick is lifted up and placed against the glass pane of the
window. Spencer rises up on his toes, then comes down and rises up again, thrusting his hard dick up and down on the glass, the sliding of the skin
on the underside of the penis making little squeaking noises.

The feeling of dick on glass is nothing special. The movements are awkward, and the sensations alone won't get him anywhere near full arousal.
The thought of being seen as he does this naughty thing is arousing. As far as Spencer knows, there is no law against being naked in one's own
bedroom, but do the curtains have to be closed, or is it legal to stand at the windowpane and show off every secret of his bodily form?

Faster and faster Spencer thrusts his penis up and down on the pane, his balls occasionally thumping the glass. Spencer looks upward, looking for, hoping for a face to appear in the window above him at the neighbor's house.

Brrrrrrrrriiiiiing goes the alarm clock. Damn, he forgot to turn the thing off...and damn, his mom might just walk in. Leaving the window, Spencer crosses the room to the bed, and he turns off the alarm clock. Stepping over to the closet, he slides the door open.

There is nothing in the closet except boxes and old toys and other stuff. There are no shirts. There are no church slacks on hangers. There isn't
even a clothes bar going across the closet. The only thing recognizable is a row of shoes on the bottom, two pairs of sneakers and one pair of
slippers.

"What...what is going on here?"

Spencer steps back from the closet. He turns to look at the dresser nearby. He hesitates, thinking and not believing that he's thinking it...that
the dresser will also have nothing inside of it, nothing of what he is looking for. Spencer opens the top drawer of his dresser. He sees multiple
types of underwear in the top drawer, just as expected. There are several briefs type, along with several boxers, and a jock strap.

"What the fuck...a jock strap?"

The t-shirts are kept in the second drawer. Spencer yanks the second drawer out to find school notebooks and crayons.
The second drawer is slammed shut and Spencer pulls out the lower drawer. The low drawer is filled with linens.
Bedsheets, pillowcases, and a light blanket fill the bottom drawer.

"Where the hell are my clothes?" Spencer says, backing up several feet.

Spencer is standing in front of his dresser, stupefied. This must still be part of the dream. He must be having one of those double dreams he's
heard about...waking up and thinking you're awake but still in the dream state.

Still pondering what to do, wondering how it is he's going to be able to go anywhere or do anything, there is a knock at the door.
Before Spencer can say anything, the door starts to open. Spencer's mother is already there to check in on her son, and her son is already out of bed, up on his feet and standing around naked with a hard dick also standing up.

"Shit..hold on mom...I'm not dressed," Spencer shouts out as the door continues to swing open.
Themarble

Post by Themarble »

Looks like life has changed, how it's changed. I guess we will have a great time finding out!
TeenFan

Post by TeenFan »

Dreamscaping
Chapter 9.

Spencer stands locked in place, his hands placed over his crotch. He was looking for something to put on when there came a knock at the door.
Instead of waiting for a reply, the knocker immediately opens the door, giving Spencer no time to run back to his bed.

Mrs. Havisham comes bounding into the bedroom. "Great, you're already up and at it. The early bird catches the worm."

Spencer's mom moved past her naked son. She starts straightening up the bed and fluffing the pillows. Spencer stares at her, not at what she is
doing, but at what she is wearing. Mrs. Havisham has on skimpy light blue silk satin panties. Up top she has on a basic white Hanes comfort flex
bra. The reason Spencer keeps staring is he's never seen his mother come out of her bedroom in such a state of skimpy attire. Mrs. Havisham notices her son is just standing in front of the dresser, standing there doing nothing but looking at her.

"Why are you holding yourself like that? Are you feeling alright?"

Mrs. Havisham, looking concerned, steps over to her son. "Do you have a fever?" she asks, placing the palm of her hand on Spencer's forehead,
putting her other hand over the boy's chest. "Hmmm, no fever, but your heart is beating like a racehorse."

"I uh, I was having a bad dream. It scared me." It was an easy thing to confess, it was the truth, that dream did have him rattled.

"If you want you can tell me all about it. Do you want Total Raisin Bran or a granola-fruit-yogurt bowl?" Mrs. Havisham turns toward the door and
is nearly out of the room when Spencer speaks out again.

"Um mom...where are my clothes?"

Spencer's mom stops at the door, and she turns around. "What do you mean?"

"The jeans, the shorts and shirts. There's nothing in the closet except my shoes. There's hardly anything in the dresser."

The lower drawer of the dresser is still open, the one stuffed with linens. Spencer points at the open drawer, leaving one hand to cover his dick, which is finally starting to get soft. Mrs. Havisham steps back into the room. Going over to the dresser, she bends down to shove the drawer in.

"You silly boy. Winter is over. This is May, almost summer. Your cold weather traveling suit has been put away. No need for that till ohhh, next October," and mother pulls out the top drawer. Reaching in she pulls out the jock strap. "Now hurry up. You have to leave fifteen minutes early
today."

Spencer stands there, not taking the jock strap from his mother's hand. "Why that? Why are you giving me that to wear? What I need are my
pants."

"You are forgetting today is Monday," Mrs. Havisham says. "You know...Monday and Wednesday you do crossing guard duty. And what the hell
do you mean by pants? The last time I saw pants on a boy you were in diapers."

Spencer looks more closely at the jock strap. He knew it was a jock strap from the design, but what he failed to notice is the color. Spencer can
now see the strap is orange and made of a reflective type of material. Crossing guards do wear reflective yellow or orange vests so morning traffic
can see them. Horror upon horrors, does his mom expect him to put the thing on and wear it to school? Is the orange jock strap the new uniform of school crossing guards?

"Somebody slap me. I must be dreaming," Spencer says loudly and sarcastically.

Spencer's mother doesn't slap her son across the face, but she does lay a hand on his bare butt. The slap stings, and since nothing changed, since
his mom is still holding out the orange jock strap, Spencer knows he's awake. He's awake alright, but what kind of world has he woken up to?

"...and I was wondering. Just what kind of world I'd woken up to."

Spencer finished telling Dr. Lathe the story about the bizarre dream, and about waking up to find his room is mostly the same, but missing some
very important items. All his clothes were missing. Only his underwear drawer is full of clothing, though even here there were changes. Spencer found different types of underwear and undergarments in the top drawer of the dresser. Thinking it best to tell as much as possible, Spencer told the doctor about standing in front of the window naked. He left out the part about rubbing his erect penis on the windowpane.

"How did you feel, going to school wearing the jock strap and nothing else except for shoes?" the doctor asks.

Spencer is learning a sad fact about psycho-therapy sessions. Everything keeps coming around to "How did that make you feel?"

Spencer looks down at himself again, down at his mostly naked body. He's glad the doc hasn't made any comment about wearing Iron Man
boxers. Marvel Comics underwear is for kids. These were not in his undies drawer before he woke up after the dream. They just magically
appeared, along with the jock strap. Spencer looks down at the floor, as if the easy answers can be found there hidden in the carpet.

"When my mom told me that clothes don't exist, that nobody wears that old stuff anymore, I thought she was going bonkers. When she made me
put on the jock strap, said that was all I needed to go to school, I...I nearly flipped out. I felt like this must be some big joke. My mom had
switched out my clothes drawers, sent me out the door wearing nothing but an orange fluorescent jock strap. I kept looking around for some kids
from school to jump out from around the bushes by the front yard shouting "Surprise". It all had to be a trick. Kids don't go to school in their underwear. It's not normal, not natural. It's almost the same as being all the way naked. Almost as bad."

"There's nothing more natural than being naked," Dr. Lathe says. "We are born naked. Many cultures in warm climates never developed a need to put on clothing. Multiple tribes in Africa or South America, and even New Guinea historically have been without clothing for the most part.

"Well, this is America...not South America. This isn't the jungle."

Spencer is starting to look visibly upset. The doctor, instead of saying something calming to the upset boy, doubles down on exploring emotional
issues. "Why did you stand in front of your bedroom window? If you are naked, why stand for so long where someone might see you?"

Spencer looks up from the floor. Always those tough questions from Dr. Lathe. She's a sleep disorder doctor. How is this all going to make it
easier for him to sleep normally again?
Trundle

Post by Trundle »

Very Intrigued to see where this all going, I usually have a sense with these stories about things to come but with this one it's all up in the air and every chapter is a surprise.

Hope we get to hear more about Spencers day in the jockstrap at school, that sounds great!

Keep the great work coming TeenFan!
TeenFan

Post by TeenFan »

Dreamscaping
Chapter 10

"Why did you stand in front of your bedroom window? If you are naked, why stand for so long where someone might see you?"

Spencer sits on the couch, noticing he's gone back to twiddling his thumbs. These darn hands keep giving away when he's nervous, when he
doesn't want to answer a question. He would shove them into his pockets if he was wearing pants.

"You're such a normally shy person, Spencer. Doing something that might draw attention to yourself...draw attention to your body...that's just not
like you is it?"

It's obvious that Dr. Lathe isn't going to let silence cause a change of questioning. And knowing she will just sit there and sit there, gazing on with
those inquisitive eyes behind gold rimmed glasses, her fingers folded together on the desk, motionless fingers locked in place. Such a contrast
with Spencer's fingers, which want to flutter or curl and uncurl or tighten into fists.

"I don't want to be seen by just anybody. I don't open the drapes on the living room window. I don't stand where someone walking down the street
might see me. I don't want some stranger to notice me. I could never be a flasher at the park or anything like that."

"Ahh, I see," Dr. Lathe says, and she unclasps her hands to grab the pen and make a note on her pad. "Who lives next door that you want to see you
naked? Is that the house where the two twin girls live? The two girls who were at the birthday party?"

"Oh no. Becky and Bessie live on the other side of the house. They're both sixteen, a grade ahead of me, and they have their own little clan of
followers at school. That group is so tight, like an organized crime group. I wouldn't do anything like that if Becky or Bessie could see me."

"Then who lives in the two-story house, Spencer? Who do you hope catches you naked at the window?"

Dang these hands. His left hand is actually trembling slightly, so Spencer unclasps his hands, and he places the left hand down by his side. Spencer
lifts his body just enough to slide the left hand partly under his bottom. Sitting down, the hand is locked in place and his fingers can no longer
play with each other.

"The Dryad family lives next door. Two girls live in the bigger house. They are nicer than the evil twins on the other side. There is Tatiana. She's twelve, and she says she's the Fairy Queen. Her sister is Frieda, and she calls herself the Princess of Peace. Frieda is fourteen. Their brother is a little older than I am, but still in the same grade as me. I think he's still fifteen. Elvin is his name. Sounds like he's an Elf but he's not. He's a friend of the Elves, well, that's what he said. They all look very much alike, tall and slender. They all have very black hair that is straight and long and their skin is so pale. They mostly stick to themselves. I've seen them hiking through the woods nearby. Said they were gathering mushrooms, imagine that. The clothes they wear is...how to describe it...oh, my mom said they look like they popped out of a psychedelic rock music video
from the late 1960s."

Dr. Lathe sits up at the words psychedelic rock. She sits straight up in her chair, and she starts to smile.

"I remember those days. I was thirteen in 1968. Jefferson Airplane was my favorite band for a while. Their songs were such a trip. It opened up
a whole new world to me...oh, I'm talking about myself on your time. Please, get back to your story. Why did these three kids interest you so much?"

"I was swimming in the backyard. I was by myself and Mom wasn't home. I had to pee. I don't like peeing in my own pool, but I didn't want to run
inside...so I got out and went to the wooden fence. As I was watering the rose bush, I saw movement at one of the first-floor windows at the
Dryad house. It..it looked like one of the girls...and she didn't' have a shirt on. It must have been Frieda. I saw a flash of boobs and the younger
girl didn't really have boobs yet. For about a minute I saw Frieda standing next to the window. I could tell the widow was open, the breeze was
blowing the curtains and Frieda's hair. Her face was covered up by the drawn up blinds, so I knew she couldn't see me. Then she moved deeper into
her house. I couldn't see her any more."

Spencer gets quiet. He sits up enough to pull his hand out from under his butt. It was too distracting not to be able to fidget. The hands clasp
together.

"Yes, go on Spencer. What did you do next?"

"I knew it was a bad idea. It's not allowed to jump the fence and go into the neighbor's yard. But I just had to try and see more of Frieda. I
climbed over the wooden fence and then snuck up to the side of the house. I'm not wearing shoes of course, and fortunately there aren't that
many leaves on the ground. I was able to stay quiet as I got up next to the open window. I peeked into the window, into the living room. Sitting
on the floor was Tatiana, Frieda, and Elvin. They sat on the carpet at the center of the room, facing each other, each sitting cross-legged. I
couldn't believe it, it looked like none of them had any clothes on. They were chanting something, but I have no idea what they were saying. It wasn't in English. I can't see the faces of the two girls, their backs are toward me. I can see Elvin's upper body, most of the lower is blocked
by Frieda. I can see the tops of the butt crack on both girls, so I just assumed their brother is also naked. Elvin has several necklaces on and his
eyes looked like he has on mascara, kinda like Johnny Depp, but his eyes are closed. I was looking right at those eyes when they opened. I must
have jumped, made a movement, and he looks right at me."

After a few moments of silence, Dr. Lathe encourages Spencer to continue. Spencer's left hand is a little shaky again.

"Elvin smiles when he sees me. His teeth are so white. He raises a hand and he motions toward me. He motions for me to come in. The two
girls must have felt some change in the room. They both turn their heads and they see me. I can see the side of Frieda's, um, breast. At the
same time they raise up their hands and they wave their hands at me. They are all inviting me to crawl in through the window and join them."
TeenFan

Post by TeenFan »

Dreamscaping
Chapter 11.

Spencer looks into the open window, looks upon all three kids of the Dryad family, and sees that not only Frieda, but her sister and brother are also
in the room, and all three appear to be naked. The three siblings sit facing each other on the floor, not a stitch on except for necklaces. The two
girls face away from Spencer with Elvin toward the window. When Elvin noticed Spencer at the window the boy motions for Spencer to come closer. Tatiana and Frieda then turn to look at the Peeping Tom at the window, and instead of being shocked and surprised by being seen in a state of undress, they too motion for Spencer to climb through the window and join them.

Spencer's first instinct is to run. If this was not the neighbor's house, if the kids sitting on the floor of the living room were strangers, then Spencer
would have just turned away and run off. But this is the neighbor's house. The three kids know who he is, and they know he was spying on them.
Spencer still is so close to running away. The motions of three hands waving at him, encouraging him to climb into the house, combined with the
smiles on the faces of the three Dryad kids, such friendly and happy smiles on their innocent looking faces. Spencer can't get his feet to move.
He's locked in place, like a deer stuck in the middle of the road with an oncoming car, wondering what is going on in the house. What are they
doing and why are they naked?

Spencer continues to stand transfixed, as the younger girl gets up. Tatiana runs over to the window, her long black hair bobbing up and down
around the sides of her head. Her straight long black hair is the same as her sister's and her brother's. Their features are so similar, it's easy to tell
they come from the same family. Imagine Draco Malfoy and Professor Snape combined. Draco's face with Snape's long black hair, that is what Elvin
Dryad looks like and the same with the two girls. Tatiana makes no attempt to cover up as she runs to the window. It only takes several strides,
so Spencer only gets a glance at her. The girl's breasts are not much more than little nubs, the nipples surprisingly dark looking on her alabaster
skin. Tatiana hasn't an extra ounce of flab on her, and in many ways her body looks more like that of a boy, and she seems to be hairless around
the slit.

"Hi Spencer. How long have you been standing there?" Tatiana asks, and she raises her arms, and she actually pulls the drapes open wider. The
sunlight falls on her chest, on high raised nipples that look amazingly firm and pointy like the hat of a witch. "We were just about to take a little
trip."

Spencer knows something about their little trips, and they are usually together. Often the three of them are seen together at the park, scrounging around the woods looking for something. Spencer once saw them together at the city zoo. They were sitting on the same bench, looking at the
glass cage housing several large snakes. Spencer was with his mom and Cousin Margie. Passing by the bench, all three seated Dryad kids look over and smile, saying not a word as each watches Spencer walk on by, Elvin giving Spencer a nod and a wink. All three of them were dressed in black that day.

Frieda and Elvin are both in the same school, and usually sit together, separated from any other group, at the school cafeteria. For some reason
they don't try to make friends with others. They're not unfriendly, always courteous but aloof, as if they know their tribe shouldn't mix with the
other local tribes in the school. Elvin has a reputation for being a nerdy brainiac, and he's already in chemistry class which is populated with older
junior and senior students.

So it's no surprise the three Dryad kids are doing something together inside their house, something secretive by the looks of it. The big surprise is
they appear willing to have Spencer join in.

"I'll help you climb inside," Tatiana says, reaching a hand through the window.

Needing no more invitation, Spencer hops up and grabs hold of the windowsill. The window is wide enough for him to easily swing a leg over and
he sits down on the sill. Tatiana grabs hold of his arm, acts like a brace, as Spencer swings his body to slip into the house.

"I see you were swimming. You're wet," Tatiana says, as she leads the surprise guest over to her siblings sitting on the carpet.

"Hi Spencer," Frieda says, looking up from her seated position. "You know how to dress for the occasion, but you're a little drippy."

"Oh sorry, I was just swimming," Spencer says, feeling stupid for saying that, as they know he was swimming, but Spencer can't think of anything
more intelligent to say.

"Sit down and join us, Spencie," Elvin says. "Don't worry about the carpet and your wet swim trunks."

Spencer looks down at the seated fifteen year old. Elvin is as slender and soft looking as a girl. He is only lightly muscled. His ribs can be seen
on the side of his body. The limbs are long and so too is his penis. Elvin's dick is slender and snakelike. It's actually partly resting on the floor in front of his large splayed-out balls. The lengthy package sits under a small but thick dark bush of very black pubic hair. Spencer gets a sudden
attack of penis envy. Elvin looks longer limp than when Spencer is hard, and that's just not fair. Elvin is strangely attractive, being in the category
of Femboy + Twink if one was to look up his type at a porn site.

"Okay, thanks for inviting me. I uh, I wasn't spying on you...I uhh.."

"You don't have to explain yourself, Spencie. Just sit down and join the party," Elvin says, and he pats a spot next to him for Spencer to sit down.

It's a good place to sit, as it will put him directly opposite the naked Frieda. After getting seated, Spencer gets a long look at the middle child of
the Dryad clan. Frieda has impressive tits on her family trademarked slender frame. Again, the dark and firm nipples on white alabaster skin, this
time the nips being much wider but just as pointy in the middle. Sitting cross legged, a dark bush fills the middle space between her pale thighs.
There is no tan line on her legs anywhere. Does she ever go outside for walks or to swim? She's too good looking to be cooped up inside all the
time out of the sunshine.

Looking down at those lovely white skinned legs, Spencer notices a plate on the carpet. This plate sits in the middle, between the four seated
people, and on this plate is a thick rimmed bowl and a small but thick stirring device. A greenish gray mash of something is in the bowl. Next to
this plate is another smaller plate that has what appears to be wetted paper towels.

"Hey, ahh. What are you guys doing?" Spencer asks. "Tatiana said something about taking a trip."

"You want to know what is in the mortar here with the pestle," Frieda says. "Elvin, you can explain it best."

Elvin leans toward the center, toward the mortar and pestle, and he picks these up off the plate. He shows the contents to Spencer, lets the special guest from next door hold it.

"You've heard of witches flying on their broomsticks, right? Well, that's a modern invention. In the old days the way to fly was to use some of what
is in this mortar. It's a mixture of various plant compounds ground up using the pestle. There is Atropa belladona, henbane, jimsonweed, and a
little bit of mandrake. In the middle ages this formula was concocted to produce hallucinogenic visions and dreams. One of the effects of this is
to calm the nerves, it forms a natural version of Scopolamine, which is called Devil's Breath. It has to be taken internally, but not orally. So can
you guess how we take the potion?"

Spencer looks at each of their faces. They want him to guess how this stuff is used. Can't' swallow it, so how can it be taken? Spencer has an idea
but he doesn't want to say it out loud. Tatiana can't wait any longer and she blurts out the secret.

"The pestle is used to smush the stuff into a paste, and then the pestle is also used to put some up your butt. Wanna try it?"