Birthday party in a birthday suit

Stories about boys ending up in compromising situations, preferably naked and embarrassed, as the name suggests.
9FFF

Birthday party in a birthday suit

Post by 9FFF »

Hi, this is a made up story that I actually talked about with my gf, so I decided to create a full story. Enjoy:)

It was the day of my 25th birthday and my girlfriend was preparing me a surprise birthday party.

A little thing you need to know about us...
We were into bondage and over time I admitted that I had a few fetishes and one of them was humiliaton.

During sex we often talked about how she is going to tie me up in a public place, strip me and come later (or won't come at all) if I do something stupid or cheat on her. That stuff made me go even harder on her. There were other ideas, like she tying me up naked in our bedroom (once we lived together) and then inviting her girlfriends. She would not tell them I was there naked, but the thought of her having that power sent chills through my spine. I never really wanted to be publicly humiliated but I liked imagining it. Anyway, these were mostly my ideas and she told me she would never really expose me to anyone, but the idea of tying me naked and inviting her friends and expose me sounded nice and funny to her.

She admitted she found it funny that I would be helpless, naked and exposed for all to see, not being able to cover up but desperately trying to. She loved that I would be mad at her, but also there would be nothing I could do to save myself.

A few months before my birthday she asked me if I like surprises, to which I responded, I really don't, and then if she is planning something she should tell me, otherwise I will be nervous. She told me she wanted me to have a proper birthday party since I haven't celebrated a few of my last birthdays.
Since I was horny all the time, I assumed maybe she would want to humiliate me like we always "joked" and that made my heart beat really fast.
She responded with "no, I meant a real party with your and some of my friends". That made me a little sad, but I was also relieved. Again, I like imagining and talking about those situations, but to experience them would be a horror.

I jokingly said "well you could tie me up for 10minutes while others are in the backyard".
Since she enjoyed the version of this scenario with her friends, I assumed this would also be acceptable to her and boy, I was right.
She got horny all of a sudden (as said before, she enjoyed imagining me helpless with her in demand).
She said "I could tie you naked to your bed spread eagled, to which I responded "but only for 10 minutes and then come back, alone of course”. She looked at me and jokingly said "hmm I will think about this "alone” part.

I was really nervous hearing this but I trusted her.

The day of my 25th birthday came and I was nervous, my fantasy would finally come true today.

We were hanging outside, eating and drinking when all of a sudden she said "hey I need help with the cake. Come with me to the basement." (It was a family house with another apartment in the basement, where I lived. It was a small apartment with one room and a bed, but it was enough for me. All the other family members left for a vacation) Anyway, as I thought, she locked the door and slowly stripped me naked. She also tied my wrists and legs to the sides of the bed with ropes. For some reason, she tied me more tightly than ever before. I guess she really wanted me to know I am now helpless. She took a feather from our bondage box and started tickling my balls and every now and then she would slapp them, not too hard for me to scream, but not too soft for me not to feel a little pain. Yeah, she was into ballbusting.
Anyway, as she tickled my balls for a few minutes, I said that I couldn't take it anymore and that I would scream, to which she responded "but everyone will hear you and wonder what is happening. Maybe they will want to get inside. Maybe I could let them in, she said jokingly. That made me so much harder and she saw that, in fact, it was the biggest boner I ever had and she was suprised by that.

She also said that she was thinking about how to make this birthday the birthday I will never forget and she had an idea. Although she wasn't sure if I would like it, seeing my huge erection, she said she now knew what to do.

With that, she put a gag into my mouth and tied a bowtie around the head of my penis.
She went upstairs and was gone for a few minutes.

I could hear her talking something to the group of people that was outside and then, to my horror, the door swung open. She was the first to come inside and then came the others. As they were coming down the stairs, one by one, they were met with the picture of a naked guy tied to the bed, his junk in plain view, gagged and unable to cover up. Face red with embarrassment and humiliation. They all started to laugh, the girls gasping and yelling "OH MY GOD", some commenting and pointing to my penis with the bowtie (which didn't cover anything) and relaxed balls. My girlfriend made them leave their phones outside (thank God), but her phone was there and the camera was turned on. They started singing Happy Birthday to me and she recorded as I desperately tried to untie myself, but failed. Some of them wanted to have a picture taken with me and my girlfriend even touched and stroked me a few times. After dozens of pictures taken, these 10 minutes of hell were now over. They all went outside and continued to party like I hadn't gone through the most humiliating moment in my life.

After a few hours after everyone had left, she came and untied me. I was so mad, but at the same time I was so horny because I just had my life fantasy fulfilled and fucked her brains out.
TeenFan

Re: Birthday party in a birthday suit

Post by TeenFan »

I don't think I would have been happy to be left tied up for "a few hours"
That would make me angry with the gf.
However, keeping the party in the bedroom all night would have been preferable, but that's just me.
9FFF

Post by 9FFF »

TeenFan wrote: Mon Apr 24, 2023 11:28 pm I don't think I would have been happy to be left tied up for "a few hours"
That would make me angry with the gf.
However, keeping the party in the bedroom all night would have been preferable, but that's just me.
That sounds great as well, but after everyone has seen everything, they just went outside and talked/laughed about this, also the window was opened so everything thay said could be heard. Also, the doors were left unlcocked. Imagine someone sneeking inside with a camera.

This is my first story btw, do you like it?
TeenFan

Post by TeenFan »

We always welcome new writers. If you have done some reading, you know what types of stories are popular.

To tell you the truth, stories about older (and here anything over 18 is considered older) couples getting kinky with each other is more popular
on the girl's side of the site.

Perhaps you have some stories of when you were in High school that can be fictionalized for telling here. When stories are well written I will
take a look at them.

Welcome to the site 9FFF
GeekGuy

Post by GeekGuy »

you i'm ready for chapter 2. idc if its then next time she gets you, you gett revenge on her, maybe the telling the story from her pov. but thats of course if you want to regardless fun story. good job
TheBlushingPrincess

Post by TheBlushingPrincess »