Teaching my white friend a lesson

Stories about boys ending up in compromising situations, preferably naked and embarrassed, as the name suggests.
Cetra

Re: Teaching my white friend a lesson

Post by Cetra »

lilyw wrote: Fri May 26, 2023 1:23 am
Femdoom wrote: Fri May 12, 2023 11:43 pm Have you seen it since? I personally would have remind him now and then about seeing his cute little friend. Lol
Hehe well...I may have seen it again. Word spread pretty fast about what happened and so some girls kept trying to pants him again at school. Let’s just say he couldn’t keep his guard (or his pants!) up all the time...
Would love to hear more about that, sounds like you caused him some real problems!
Thatsadperv33

Post by Thatsadperv33 »

I wonder if he developed a humiliation kink after that. Who knows? Maybe he'll stumble across this forum and get all embarrassed about it.
lilyw

Post by lilyw »

Thatsadperv33 wrote: Sun May 28, 2023 3:51 pm I wonder if he developed a humiliation kink after that. Who knows? Maybe he'll stumble across this forum and get all embarrassed about it.
You know I kept thinking about showing him this story, and your question made me decide to do it! I think it’d be fun to do a sorta Q & A with him, so if anyone else has any questions for him, post them here!
lilyw

Post by lilyw »

Cetra wrote: Sat May 27, 2023 9:35 pm
lilyw wrote: Fri May 26, 2023 1:23 am
Femdoom wrote: Fri May 12, 2023 11:43 pm Have you seen it since? I personally would have remind him now and then about seeing his cute little friend. Lol
Hehe well...I may have seen it again. Word spread pretty fast about what happened and so some girls kept trying to pants him again at school. Let’s just say he couldn’t keep his guard (or his pants!) up all the time...
Would love to hear more about that, sounds like you caused him some real problems!
Hehe 😉. I’ll include this in the Q & A (see my other comment or my post in general discussion), but I might also write a second part about this afterwards!
BrokenBrain217

Post by BrokenBrain217 »

This story is fantastic! I do hope you write more. As far as questions for Brian, well first, how big is it? Like, actual measurement of it hard. Has it started to become fun, all the girls wanting to see how little your weenie is? I hope he knows how lucky he is, to have a friend like you who can still enjoy his weenie, even though it's small. And a question for you, since so many other people at school know about/have seen it, do you indulge the other girls and laugh and make jokes about his weenie size with them?