Exposed!

Stories about boys ending up in compromising situations, preferably naked and embarrassed, as the name suggests.
chwipiwr

Exposed!

Post by chwipiwr »

“Really, dude?” Katrin is glaring at me. She’s angry, but I can see a mischievous gleam in her eye as well. She’s planning something, which means the hole I’m in is even deeper. “This?” she gestures at the folder I’ve inadvertently left open on the laptop. “Dude, you see me rubbing one out at least once every day and you know I get off knowing you’re watching. Isn’t that enough?”

I look awkward. The folder she’s found is full of clips of women masturbating in all sorts of, um, interesting positions. Some of them are pretty inventive, and use some, um, pretty unusual implements.

“This is the deal, dude,” Katrin continues. “I’ve phoned Cassie, Faith and Sally. They’re on their way. When they get here, since you enjoy these little shows so much, you can put a show on just for us. We’re each going to choose one of those clips, and you get to perform it for us.

Shit. I’ve known these women since high school. Intimately.

“But, Katrin …” She cut me off.

“They’re on their way. And by the time they get here I want you stripped, standing in the middle of the living room. Hands on head. Legs apart. Everything on display. Get it? We’re going to start off with a very, very intimate inspection.”

I was bright red with embarrassment just at the thought of it. They’d all seen me naked of course. Katrin got me naked all the time. And she’d invited them all over to help her play with me often enough. This was different though. This was going to be deliberately humiliating. And what made it even worse was that I knew, through all the embarrassment, that I was still going to be horny as fuck.

“Get on with it, dude,” from an impatient Katrin, and I start pulling off my t-shirt. I unbuckle my belt, unbutton and unzip, and there are my jeans, in a puddle at my feet. Just like that, I’m down to my boxers. I’m very aware of Katrin walking behind me to enjoy the view as I bend over to take off shoes and socks, and remove the jeans completely. I give a little start as the pats my bottom.

“You do have a cute butt, dude.” I can hear the grin in her voice.

“Now get those shorts off and get ready!”

Nervously, I tug down my boxers and step out of them. Entirely, vulnerably naked now. Hands on head. Legs apart. As instructed. I can feel her eyes on my dick.

“Really cute dick, too.”

And then they’re here, and I’m the centre of attention. Beet red. Surrounded by four beautiful women I’ve known for years, and they’re all giggling and pointing like a bunch of schoolgirls.

“Look how hard he is,” yells Cassie, “This is just like the good old days!” She gives my dick a quick swipe, to make it bounce for her enjoyment. “You remember that time years ago we invited him over and just plain stripped him? He was pretty hard then, too!”

“Jeez, we had to pour a bunch of ice in his shorts to keep Sal happy. She wanted to see him all shrivelled up and tiny!”

“You didn’t let him stay shrivelled up and tiny for very long, though, did you Katrin!” Sal giggles.

Behind me, someone – Faith from the sound of her – is parting my cheeks and inspecting my butt-hole. I yelp as a finger pushes inside and starts pumping. She’s actually finger fucking me!

Sally is playing with my nipples, pulling and pinching. A faraway look in her eyes. Remembering past devilment.

Katrin is kneeling in front of me now, her eyes intent on my dick. Studying it. Her fingers tracing the size and shape of it. Making it larger. The head pushing out from the foreskin. It’s almost as if she wants to lean forward and swallow it whole.

“Shall we measure him?” she suggests brightly. “Just for the record. It’s a long time since we did it – got to keep up to date!”

More hysterical giggling as a tape measure is produced from somewhere. This is mortifying. And there is nothing at all I can do to stop them.

Katrin wields the tape whilst Cassie, still giggling, pushes my penis into a horizontal position.

“Boo, it’s too big. I want a little dick to play with,” Sally pouts. “Where’s the ice, Kat?”

“Just a shade over six inches, call it six two,” Katrin announces. “And four ten girth. Not too bad, dude!”

I might as well not be there, the way they’re discussing my body. My dick. It’s if it were their toy to play with any way they like. Hell, it is their toy. I’m their toy right now. Their helpless plaything. If I weren’t beet red already, I would be now. Fuck, my dick would be blushing if it could. Eyes greedily devouring it. Hands all over it. Hands all over me. They make me bend over so they can see the view from behind. My dick stiff between my thighs and my butt-hole on display.

“Okay,” Katrin says at last. “Time for the first show. Cassie, you choose.”
Last edited by chwipiwr on Mon May 22, 2023 4:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
TheBlushingPrincess

Re: Exposed!

Post by TheBlushingPrincess »

chwipiwr

Re: Exposed!

Post by chwipiwr »

TheBlushingPrincess wrote: Mon May 22, 2023 12:52 pm Dude! Nice work! I know you don't post stories very often, but this one is a real treat. You paint the picture very well. I'm sure those girls will have a great time with you (and I suspect you might find a way to enjoy yourself as well)!
Coming from you that’s the highest praise. Thanks, BP - and not just for the kind words, but for being an inspiration to us all as well.