Stripped By Girls

Stories about boys ending up in compromising situations, preferably naked and embarrassed, as the name suggests.
Jeepman89

Stripped By Girls

Post by Jeepman89 »

Since this is a new site I have decided to repost my Stripped By Girls story. The first 3 chapters are here. Next 3 to follow right away.

Stripped by Girls Part 1

This is something that happened to me when I was 17. I have been a bit of an exhibitionist ever since I was 13 walking around my backyard naked late at night and even going through the park to see if I could do that and maybe even be seen totally naked by women or girls. I was seen on a couple of occasions but I was far enough away from them to run away. I got bolder each time I went out and as I got older, I would get a huge boner walking around naked and thinking about girls seeing me.

I was walking home from school one day and decided to take the long route through a park. AS I continued to walk, I saw a group of young girls, maybe 13 years old, giggling and jumping around. As I continued my walk and got close to the girls, one of them asked "Dude, can we talk to you for a sec?" I replied, "Sure, no problem." The tallest girl added, "My name is Judy by the way and these are all my friends, Katie, Millicent, Allie, Beth, Sally, and Kim."

I told them my name was Peter and asked what I could do for them. Judy said that they were talking and decided they were going to ask the next guy they saw to strip for them. I laughed and asked why they would ask that. Jane said, "Cuz we never seen a guy strip before!"

To tell the truth, I got a little excited when I heard what they wanted and embarrassed at the same time. I told them that I thought they were a little too young for that and that I was 17. Judy, who seemed to be the leader of the group, said, "That's perfect and you look pretty good."

Since it was June, I was wearing a t shirt, shorts, and sandals. The girls looked really cute with their little shirts and short shorts even though they were young, I actually was excited about this and decided to go for it. I asked them where they wanted me to strip and they said right here in the park. I said that that was dangerous to be doing something like that in broad daylight in a park.

Judy said, "We'll surround you so other people won't see what we're doing." Call me crazy but I after giving it some thought, I decided to do it. They all giggled and squealed with delight jumping up and down.

Beth said, "This is gonna be so cool. How far will you go, with your clothes I mean?" I replied, "Since you're kinda young, how about to my boxers?" A few of them looked disappointed but Judy said, "That's fine. We never seen a guy strip before, even to his boxers!"

The seven girls formed a circle around me and started to chant , "Strip, strip, strip!" I was getting nervous and aroused at the same time and my cock was starting to get hard. This was noticed by the girls and they all pointed and giggled. I decided to go for it and do it as fast as possible to get it over with. I took my shirt off and one of the girls took it. They were impressed with my upper body and oooooed and aaaaaawed.

They kept saying, "This is so cool" and "Wow." Then they started to chant, "Take it off, take it off", giggling like crazy. I said,"Ok, girls, here goes nothing!" and I peeled off my shorts to my feet, leaving me with just my white boxers and flip flops on. I stepped out of my shorts and one of the girls grabbed them. They all cheered and jumped up and down.

With all the excitement, I started to feel my dick rising to the occasion, so to speak. They noticed how tented my boxers were and giggled and pointed. I was embarrassed about the boner but I couldn't help it with all these girls around me. Judy then said ,"Why don't you take off the flip flops too. It'll look better." and all the girls nodded in agreement. So I bent down and took them off and as I did so, one of them whispered, "He has a nice butt. Wish we could see it all bare naked."

Once again my flip flops were scooped up by one of the girls leaving me with just my boxers on. They wanted me to move around a bit so I started to dance like a male stripper would and they went crazy. I was getting so hard at this point that the girls seemed to be shocked by what they were seeing and were whispering to themselves and giggling a lot.

I figured the show was over so I said, "Ok, girls, I hope you liked the strip show and I can take my clothes back now." Judy replied, "C'mon, Peter, just show us your butt at least." "I don't think I can do that. I'm a bit shy about that." I said. After giving it more thought, I decided that I would show them part of it. "Ok, but that's it," I insisted.

I slowly began to peel down my boxers from the back showing them my crack as they all screamed and giggled. I lowered them half way down and waved my butt around to their cat calls and hooting and hollering.

Then they chanted, "All the way, all the way, all the way". So I figured what the hell. I've gone this far. Why not pull them down and show them my full bare ass. I pulled them down all the way from the back but kept my front part of my boxers securely with both hands. They screamed again and made comments about how nice my butt was. They wanted me to walk around inside the circle so all of them could see and I did. A few of them even smacked it and I heard one of them say, "You're a naughty boy, showing us girls your bum like that."

We all laughed and as I was about to pull up my boxers, some of the girls came close to me and started to tickle me under my arms and on my chest. Of course this caused me to move my hands from the waist band of my boxers because of the tickling, asking them to please stop.

At that point, Judy took the opportunity to grab the top of my boxers and pull them down to my feet in a puddle around my ankles, leaving me stark naked in the middle of them. I was shocked at what was happening and thought about what I had gotten myself into with these girls.

Inexplicably, as scared and embarrassed as I was, I couldn't help but be aroused and excited at the same time.

Then I was tripped and pushed down on the ground by a few of the girls and Judy snatched the boxers away from around my ankles. I was lying on my stomach totally bare ass naked with 7 girls laughing and giggling like mad over what they were seeing.

Judy even suggested a spanking and a few of them gave me several slaps on my butt but not too hard. It was more embarrassing than painful. Beth then said, "I wanna see his wiener!" and all the girls yelled their approval.

I was pulled up to my feet and I was held by my arms so they could all get a look at my cock which I must say was at full mast at this point. I probably could have made a break for it but where would I go with no clothes on?

The girls all screamed and cheered when they saw my cock, especially since it was hard and sticking out. I heard comments like, "Can you believe this!? Look at his dick. I can see his balls too! Look how big his cock is!" They all laughed when they heard Beth say that. There I was buck naked in a park in broad daylight surrounded by 7 young girls.

Suddenly another girl riding a bike approached us. She turned out to be Judy's little sister. Quickly Judy grabbed all my clothes and put them in her sister's saddle bags of the bike. Obviously this was all planned out because I noticed at one point Judy using her cell phone as I was taking off my shirt. Judy then said, "Peter, this is my sister, Cindy, she's 11 today! Cindy then joined the circle and was staring at me in awe with her mouth open. "Wow, he's really bare naked. You weren't kidding, sis. But he's covering up his thing. I can't see it!" Of course I was so embarrassed at this point that an even younger girl was seeing me bare ass naked so I was covering up my cock and balls with my hands as best I could and my cock was the hardest it's ever been for some reason.

Was I enjoying this? Part of me was scared and embarrassed to be naked in front of all these girls but another part of me was excited - the front part! Once again the girls grabbed my arms so Cindy could see me from the front. She squealed and jumped up and down and kept saying, "I see his wiener! I see his wiener!" and of course everyone laughed hysterically.

Then Judy said, "Ok, Cindy, you can go now and thanks. Cindy seemed quite disappointed but managed to reply, "That was the bestest birthday gift ever! Thanks, sis."

What happened next shocked the hell out of me. Cindy then got on her bike and rode off with my clothes in her saddlebags! "NO! No, come back please. My clothes!" I cried and all the girls laughed hysterically.

Stripped By Girls Part 2

There I was totally bare ass naked in the middle of a park with 7 younger girls laughing at me. All my clothes were gone because an 11 year old girl had decided to ride off with them in her saddle bags. "What about my clothes?" I asked Judy desperately. Judy continued to laugh loudly along with all the other girls at my naked plight and said, "We love what you're wearing now! Right, girls?" All the girls nodded their approval as they continued to stare at me from all angles and in spite of my terror and embarrassment, I was still sporting a huge hardon which I was trying my best to conceal with my hands.

Judy was definitely the leader of this pack of girls and told me there was no point in covering up my dick since they had seen everything. "We are really enjoying the show, Peter, and it looks like you are too by the size of your wiener!" she said and all the others laughed in encouragement. "Did you notice that Katie and MIllicent were taking pictures of you on their phones while you were stripping? Sally was actually filming everything too so we could watch it later," Judy said. "We might even show our friends!"

I knew I was in deep trouble at this point and didn't really know what to do. Judy admitted that she didn't think any guy would actually strip for them and when I agreed , they just decided that they had to see an older boy totally naked no matter what. During my stripping Judy had called her 11 year old sister Cindy and told her to get on her bike and to make sure she had her saddle bags. She also explained that there was a big boy getting naked for them and she could see him if she was willing to take his clothes back to their garage.

Judy went on to tell me that I had to cooperate with them if I wanted to get my clothes back otherwise I would have to leave the park totally bare ass naked in broad daylight and who knows who else would see me. I thought about making a run for it anyway but I thought about what they might do with the pictures and videos they had. That thought was reinforced when Judy explained that she didn't think I should take off since they had photos and videos.

"What are you going to do with those pictures?" I asked. "Mostly just look at them and show them to friends who couldn't be here!" she laughed. "But I might even show them to your parents if you don't do as we say, Peter." I was in total shock and she went on to say that she had actually seen me before and even knew the number and name of my street. Apparently I hadn't recognized any of them but Judy and one of the others actually knew my name before I even showed up at the park. Judy explained that she actually had heard a rumor that I was seen naked in my backyard by a neighbour girl a while back. It was no rumor as it turns out.

I had no choice but to cooperate with these girls because if my parents saw pics or video of me stripping for younger girls in public, I would be in serious shit. My father would disown me and my mother would be ashamed and disappointed to say the least. While Judy was explaining all this to me the other girls just stared, giggled and kept walking around me to get closer looks at me. I was still covering up but realized that that was futile at this point. These girls owned me now for all intents and purposes.

"Do you agree to do everything we say and we won't show the pics and videos to your parents?" Judy asked. I reluctantly told her yes and all the girls jumped up and down screaming their approval. "You can start by lowering your hands and never covering up anything. We all want to see everything you have -dick, balls and ass. Totally bare naked! Right, girls?" They all said YES in unison and continued to jump up and down giggling and staring at me.

Defeated, I lowered my hands showing my penis to all of them as they stared, laughed and made all sorts of comments. I found out that they were 12 and 13 years old and had never seen a boy naked before until today that is. Some had babysat little boys before and saw them naked but they were probably 1 or 2 years old at the most. I was 17 years old for God sakes and these girls were seeing everything I had. Judy introduced all the girls one by one again and told me they went to the same Middle School which wasn't too far from my High School actually. Judy(13), Katie(13), Millicent(13), Allie(12), Beth(13), Sally(12), Kim(12). Judy added, "Oh, yeah, you also met my little sister, Cindy, who's 11 today. I think she liked seeing you in your birthday suit especially since it's her birthday today! Haha! Don't worry, your clothes are safe. She has them hidden and is just waiting for instructions from me! Haha. By the way she texted me that she liked seeing your pee pee and bare bum. She's never seen a naked boy either so she was thrilled!"

During all this, my dick had softened but because of all the girls laughing and staring and talking about seeing me naked, I couldn't help getting another hardon and it didn't go unnoticed by all the girls. The comments were overwhelming: "Oh my God, Check out his wiener! It's so big! Can you believe this older guy is totally bare naked in front of us! Nice cock! I like his ass! I can see his balls ! This is so cool! How do you feel being totally naked in front of us with us seeing your wiener! " The only thing I could say was, "This is so embarrassing!" Judy replied, "I'm sure it is but you'll get used to it, Peter." and laughed.

The first thing the girls made me do was pose for more photos. I had to pose totally bare naked with all the girls, in groups and individually. It was hard for the girls to keep a straight face during the photo session as you can imagine and my embarrassment was clearly evident. A few of the girls even got brave and touched my penis and balls and some had their hands on my ass as the cell phones were recording everything. At this point, thanks to all the manhandling and photo taking, I was rock hard and my cock was the centre of attention. They all thought it was huge and couldn't help laughing at me but I'm sure they were all impressed.

After the photo session, I asked if that was it and when would I get my clothes back. Judy said that they were just getting started and I would get my clothes soon enough as long as I continued to cooperate. The girls all huddled together for a short meeting as I stood there totally bare naked in a public park in broad daylight with the constant fear of being seen by other people wandering by. There were a few kids in the distance playing on the swings and the playground but they couldn't really see that I was a naked guy in the middle of 7 young girls. When the meeting was over, Judy declared that they were taking me to the playground area for more fun and games. I couldn't believe my day was going to go from bad to worse.....

Stripped by Girls Part 3

After the photo session, I asked if that was it and when would I get my clothes back. Judy said that they were just getting started and I would get my clothes soon enough as long as I continued to cooperate. The girls all huddled together for a short meeting as I stood there totally bare naked in a public park in broad daylight with the constant fear of being seen by other people wandering by. There were a few kids in the distance playing on the swings and the playground but they couldn't really see that I was a naked guy in the middle of 7 young girls. When the meeting was over, Judy declared that they were taking me to the playground area for more fun and games. I couldn't believe my day was going to go from bad to worse.

"Peter, what are you wearing right now?" asked Judy. I replied that I wasn't wearing anything which made all the girls burst out laughing. "That's correct," she said, "and that's all you're going to wear for a while, Peter!" I was painfully aware that I was totally bare ass naked in a park with 7 young girls and that this predicament was going to continue for as long as they decided. I had been blackmailed into cooperating with them in order to not get in trouble with my parents and so that I would get my clothes back. I was also instructed not to cover up and since they had naked photos and videos of me, I had to go along with their demands. I stood there with the girls all around me sporting a semi hardon that just wouldn't go away due to all the attention I was getting and the fact that I was butt naked in the open where anyone could see me.

"Check out his dick, girls! Peter looks excited to be here with us," declared Kim. This comment was met with hysterical laughter of course as I waited to see what they were planning to do with me next. Judy said," Let's take him down to the playground, girls! I see that there are a few kids down there who might want to see a naked guy." As embarrassed as I was, I had resigned myself to being naked for these girls but I didn't expect to be exposed to other people and as far as I could see the kids at the playground looked to be very young, some even younger than the girls surrounding me.

It was then I realized I had another problem besides being without clothes. My keys and wallet were in my shorts which had been taken away by a small girl riding a bike and I needed those back as well. The 7 girls proceeded to surround me as they forced me to walk with them towards the playground area of the park. As we were getting closer, my ass was being grabbed and lightly spanked by a few of the girls which caused me to keep the hardon at half mast at least. I noticed that there were 5 kids playing on the swings- 3 girls and 2 boys probably between the ages of 8 and 10. I knew that this was going to be very embarrassing to say the least. When we were within 10 feet of the kids, Judy motioned to them who finally noticed us- a circle of 7 girls surrounding a guy trapped in the middle of them . The kids were curious as to who we were and what we were doing and stopped their playing to approach us.

Luckily at this point, they couldn't tell that I was bare naked because the girls were doing a good job of covering me up but I knew my good fortune wouldn't last long. One girl from the new group asked what we were doing and Judy replied, “ This our friend Peter and we're playing games.” They could tell I wasn't wearing a shirt but that's all they knew based on what they could see. “What kind of games are you playing?” asked the young girl. Of course all the girls were laughing so hard at this point and I was beyond embarrassment at the prospect that they would reveal my nakedness to these kids. “Mostly truth or dare games,” replied Judy. The 5 newcomers approached even closer and one boy asked what happened to my shirt. Judy told them that I had lost the shirt playing the game. The kids laughed and seemed to be curious about the situation I found myself in.

Introductions were made and I found out that the newcomers were in fact between the ages of 7 and 10 and went to a school not far from the girls' school. Judy explained that I was a high school guy who agreed to play with them and wouldn't mind if the new kids played with me as well. I didn't recall agreeing to do that but I really didn't have choice. I whispered to Judy to not show me to these kids but she just laughed and said that I had to do whatever they said and that I might enjoy playing with them. One of the new girls wanted to know why they were hiding me and Kim told her that I was going to show them a big surprise. They all leaned in even more closely and all of a sudden the 7 girls moved away from me revealing me in all my glory to the 5 kids. I quickly moved my hands down to my privates as the kids screamed and laughed hysterically at what they were seeing. A 17 year old guy wearing nothing but his birthday suit at a park playground.

The kids were were beside themselves laughing, pointing and staring at me and my nakedness. As I said in Part 1, I had always fantasized about being an exhibitionist but was never able to actually get close enough to girls for them to actually see me naked. All that changed today as I found myself in that very predicament: totally bare ass naked in a park with a bunch of girls all younger than I and 2 boys as well. Judy quickly reminded me not to cover up and I reluctantly put my hands to my sides and I couldn't have felt more naked. She invited the new kids to approach me and get a good look at a totally bare naked older guy. Throughout this ordeal the kids were laughing hysterically and couldn't believe what they were seeing. The 2 boys looked to be very embarrassed and one addressed me saying, “ Holy shit, dude, you are out here naked and all these girls can see your wiener! Aren't you embarrassed? What's it feel like to have them seeing you like this?” I told him that Judy and her friends were making me do it and I had to go along with it not explaining to them about the blackmail. I also told him that I was very embarrassed. The other boy looked at me and said, “Wow, you have a big wiener and we can all see it! Haha!” He looked at the 3 girls that were with him and urged them to have a good look. Needless to say, they were staring, pointing, giggling at me in all my naked glory.

Judy encouraged the 5 kids to come closer and she told me to raise my arms and slowly turn around so they could see everything I had. By this point the 2 boys said they had enough and told the other girls they were going home. I think they were embarrassed that their friends were seeing things that really should be private for boys. The remaining 3 girls came right up to me and were staring at me while giggling up a storm. From all the attention I was getting, I was not able to control myself so I had a solid hardon that did not go unnoticed by all the girls in both groups. The comments came fast and furious: “Oh my God, look at his peepee, girls! It's sticking out and so big! I see his bum! Wow, look at his balls! This is so cool. Wait till I tell my friends about this. This older guy is totally naked in front of us.”

Along with their comments, I was subjected to the inevitable touching by the new girls which was encouraged by all the older girls. “Go ahead and touch him!” said Judy. “Peter won't mind at all. Feel all over. He's all bare naked so you should see what he feels like. The girls proceeded to touch every part of me with the help of the older ones. My cock was grabbed, slapped, rubbed along with my balls and ass as all the girls howled with laughter and all I could do was take it and hoped it wouldn't last too long. The attention was making my dick so hard that I was afraid I would cum right there on the spot. Judy told them to stop the touching as she wanted them to take me to the swings. I was then told to sit on one of the swings and the girls situated themselves in front and behind the swing as I sat on it. They proceeded to push me back and forth allowing them to slap my ass or grab my cock with every movement. Some of the girls decided it was also a good time to get some photos or video on their cell phones.

They proceeded to have other activities in mind for me. I was chased around the playground in a game they called Peepee tag whereby every time a girl was able to touch my dick, she got 2 points. Touching or slapping my ass was worth 1 point in this most embarrassing game. I was made to give the new girls horsey rides on the grass as well and even some of the older girls wanted a ride as well. During the rides, I was grabbed by the dick and balls and slapped on the ass to get me to move faster. Kim said I was just like a real horse because I had no clothes on and I had a big wiener. Of course all the girls laughed at that comment which only made me more embarrassed. Of course more photos were taken and every girl from both groups was able to get an individual photo sitting on a naked 17 year old boy. As humiliating as all these activities were, I couldn't help being aroused by all the touching, laughter and comments. Was I secretly enjoying all this? I have to admit that I had mixed emotions about my ordeal in the park. I was terribly embarrassed and humiliated while at the same time finding it incredibly stimulating and out right naughty.

Judy announced to everyone that it was time to go and when the 3 younger girls expressed their disappointment, she assured them that we would be back soon, maybe even the next day. They said their goodbyes and the younger girls could not thank the older girls enough for the great time they had and for the chance to see and touch a 17 year old guy wearing absolutely nothing in a public park. At this point I asked Judy if they had had enough fun and whether I could get my clothes back as well as my keys and wallet. She winked at the other 6 girls and said, “Peter, you have been a good boy today so yes you will get your stuff back. My little sister has your things in a safe place. Before I tell you where to find them, you need to know that we had so much fun today and we don't want it to end just yet. We have photos and videos as you know and we could show them to anyone we want. Some have already been sent to a few of my other friends who couldn't be here today. You know you don't want your parents to see them either. Imagine if they find out that you were running around bare naked in a park with younger girls. Some were even younger than us. The 3 new girls we met really enjoyed the show! Could you tell?” I couldn't believe that girls as young as 8-10 were allowed to participate in my humiliation.

I had no choice but to accept their terms. Judy decided that I was to come back to the park by the swings at 10am the next morning. At that very moment, Judy's little sister Cindy arrived on her bike. She was hysterical as she saw that I was still totally bare naked with all the other girls. She continued to stare at me as she handed me a plastic bag. “I see your peepee again! Haha.” she giggled. I managed to put on my boxers, shorts, t shirt, and flip flops as quickly as I could and ran away without looking back at the girls. As I ran I heard an explosion of laughing that didn't stop until I was out of sight.
Last edited by Jeepman89 on Sun Nov 07, 2021 11:22 pm, edited 6 times in total.
Jeepman89

Stripped By Girls parts 4,5,6

Post by Jeepman89 »

Stripped by Girls Part 4

I had no choice but to accept their terms. Judy decided that I was to come back to the park by the swings at 10am the next morning. At that very moment, Judy's little sister Cindy arrived on her bike. She was hysterical as she saw that I was still totally bare naked with all the other girls. She continued to stare at me as she handed me a plastic bag. “I see your peepee again! Haha.” she giggled. I managed to put on my boxers, shorts, t shirt, and flip flops as quickly as I could and ran away without looking back at the girls. As I ran I heard an explosion of laughing that didn't stop until I was out of sight.

I checked my pockets and luckily my wallet and keys were there safe and sound. The summer holidays had just started and I was looking forward to a great summer. I didn't have a part time job so I my time would be my own and with both my parents working during the day, I would have the house to myself. I was an only child so I guess you can say I was pretty much spoiled but my parents were very strict and expected me to follow their rules and be a hard working student and good son. If they knew what happened with those girls, I would be in so much trouble to say the least. I had to make sure nobody else found out and for that reason, I knew I had to show up at the park the next day as Judy demanded.

As I approached my house, I couldn't help but think about everything that happened. I had to come to terms with the fact that I was totally bare ass naked in front of a bunch of younger girls and even a few younger kids that they forced me to show. They also made me play games with them subjecting me to total humiliation as I was paraded around a public park without a stitch on and grabbed and touched all over. Of course I couldn't help but get a hardon with all the staring, touching and comments about my condition. I was so embarrassed beyond words and yet I was so excited about being totally naked in a public place being seen by others (I didn't expect it would be much younger girls though). That scenario had always been a fantasy of mine and now it had become a reality. The major problem was that these girls had taken photos and videos of me and Judy, the leader, threatened to show my parents and God knows who else what had happened at the park. Judy did tell me that she had sent pics to some of her friends that were not able to be there. Remember that I agreed at first to do a strip show for them but I did not intend to go all the way naked. I was in fact stripped of my boxers by those girls and the rest is history I guess. Unfortunately this was just the beginning of my problems. I had to show up the next morning at 10 at the swings as Judy instructed. I didn't know any of these younger girls but apparently it seems they had seen me before and Judy even knew where I lived.

What would happen tomorrow I thought. Could it get any worse or more embarrassing for me? I had to make sure nobody found out about this mess I was in. I had to do as they said and maybe they would end their fun and games. Just thinking about all the events of the day made me hard again as I entered my house. Of course nobody was home so I knew I needed some release so I proceeded to take all my clothes off and relived what happened with the girls in my mind. It didn't take long to have the greatest orgasm in my life up to that point.

The next day when I woke up, I was nervous about what the day would bring. My parents were already at work as I took a shower and got dressed. I couldn't help but think about whether the girls would try to get me naked again. Of course they would, I thought. Wasn't that the point of their blackmail? I guess I was just hoping that my humiliation wouldn't last too long. I didn't want to spend my whole summer at their hands so to speak. Imagine a 17 year old guy forced to listen to the demands of middle school girls and not being able to do anything about it. At 9:45 A.M. dressed in a tshirt, boxers, shorts, socks and running shoes, I locked the door and started to make my way towards the park.

As I approached the park, I noticed that a few girls were at the playground area sitting on the swings. They seemed to be talking to each other and giggling up a storm and as I got closer I noticed they were showing each other their cell phones. I can only guess that it probably had something to do with me. When I got to the swings, Judy was the first to greet me saying, “ Hi Peter, you're right on time. You remember Katie and Millicent right? And of course you remember my little sister Cindy! She sure remembers you. Right, sis? Haha. The other girls couldn't make it this morning but I'm sure they'll see you again.” Katie had to add that she almost didn't recognize me with my clothes on which made them all laugh hysterically. I didn't really find it that funny. The 4 girls all talked about how much fun they all had the day before and how shocked they all were that they ended up seeing an older guy bare naked. Before that none of them had seen a guy naked except for maybe babies. I had to ask Judy what they were all looking at earlier that had them giggling. Of course it had to do with the previous days' adventures. Judy explained that they were looking at pics that left nothing to the imagination. Little sister Cindy added, “I saw all the pics, Peter! They are so cool. I even saw a few videos. Oh my God. They show everything too. You are all bare and your wiener is sticking out too. It's really big too. Peter, you know you have a big wiener? Hahaha. I liked seeing you naked in person even more though. Wow. Your bum is cute too!” These comments prompted more laughing from the other girls of course.

Judy explained that there were lots of pics and videos and that if I cooperated, they would not show them to my parents or to anyone at my school. She also mentioned that she sent a few to her friends who weren't able to be there. I couldn't help but wonder how many girls had seen pictures and videos of me totally naked doing silly things with these younger girls in a public park. Judy took out her phone and showed me a pic that made me almost faint. It showed me totally bare naked from head to foot with all the girls around me pointing and laughing. In the pic my dick is rock hard with a few of the girls pointing to it and laughing. She also showed me a pic of me on all fours with a very young girl sitting on me. Katie said, “Oh my God, Peter. That girl is like 8 years old and she's sitting on your naked ass. Weren't you embarrassed that those little kids saw your dick and ass and even your balls!? It was so funny to see, especially when they slapped your ass and grabbed your big dick!” All the girls showed their agreement by laughing up a storm at my expense. I didn't want to see any more pics but Cindy insisted I see one that was taken with her. It showed me standing totally butt naked with 11 year old Cindy smiling beside me touching my hard dick. At that moment I wished that the earth would swallow me up.

It was early enough in the morning that nobody else was around. I proceeded to ask Judy why she told me to come to the park that morning. “ It's simple, Peter,” she said. “As you know, yesterday was Cindy's 11th birthday and we are having a little party for her at our house. A few of my friends will be there and a few of Cindy's too. My mom trusts me and put me in charge. She is at work of course so we have the house to ourselves. We want you to come too. Cindy would love that too. Right, Sis?” “Why do you need me to be there? It's a kid's party!” I suggested. “You won't really be a guest, Peter,” she said. “You will be the entertainment! We'll put you to work. It'll be fun. You'll see. You'll have the time of your life and so will all the guests.” This prompted the other girls to giggle and made me feel uneasy about the whole thing. The party was to start at 11 and I really had no choice in the matter. I had to cooperate with them so they would not show those pics and videos to my parents. I was hoping it would all be over after completing this task. “We have a few minutes before we have to leave for the party, Peter so let's start by doing a little practicing. We want you to do a repeat of the strip show from yesterday but this time, when you get to your boxers, they come off too. We want to see you totally butt naked by the time you finish. If you're lucky, nobody else will come to this area of the park. Using her cell phone to provide the music, Millicent pressed play and I started my routine with the laughing encouragement of the 4 girls. By the time I got down to my boxers, the girls were beside themselves with anticipation. “Boxers off! Boxers off!” they shouted. “All the way naked! All the way naked!” During the stripping, Cindy picked up my shoes, socks, shorts, and t shirt and put them in a backpack awaiting the last piece of clothing to fall. I pulled down my boxers to my ankles and kicked them off as all the girls screamed and laughed hysterically at what they were seeing: a 17 year old guy in nothing but his birthday suit in the middle of a park in broad daylight. Cindy added my boxers to her collection and Judy shouted at me to continue dancing until the music ended. “No covering up anything at anytime Peter. When you're naked we all get to see everything whenever we want. Those are the rules!” she declared. I had no choice but to dance around totally bare naked in front of the girls swinging my cock back and forth as they howled at the sight of me. When the music ended they all crowded around me congratulating me on a great performance by touching me all over, rubbing my ass, and grabbing my dick. They let Cindy get a good hold of me and she pulled me by my cock around the swings a few times giggling her head off as she did. Of course I was totally erect and this fact was not lost on all the girls. I was just praying to God that I would not lose it in front of them. The last thing I wanted to do was cum in front of these younger girls in the middle of a park.

Judy then told Cindy to bring me back to the group. I asked if I could get my clothes back and Judy said. “You won't need your clothes for now, Peter. You're dressed fine. We better leave now. Some of the guests might be already arriving.” With that the 4 clothed girls and I, naked as a jaybird, proceeded to walk towards Judy's house. What was in store for me is anyone's guess.

Stripped By Girls Part 5

Judy then told Cindy to bring me back to the group. I asked if I could get my clothes back and Judy said, “You won't need your clothes for now, Peter. You're dressed fine. We better leave now. Some of the guests might be already arriving.” With that the 4 clothed girls and I, naked as a jaybird, proceeded to walk towards Judy's house. What was in store for me is anyone's guess.

As we walked through the park towards Judy's house, on this warm summer's day, I was surrounded by 4 girls dressed in shorts and t shirts with me dressed in my birthday suit, totally bare ass naked. I didn't even get to wear my running shoes. As Judy put it, “We need to see you totally bare naked and that means no shoes or socks!” This elicited a lot of laughter from the girls of course. I argued that people might see me and call the police. Judy said that if any adults came by, they would surround me and hide me from their view. She added that they might think I was wearing a bathing suit or shorts without a shirt on as boys do often in the summer. Cindy added, “Haha, they won't see your wiener and bum and balls but we sure will!”, causing uproarious laughter from the others.

As it turned out, we passed an older couple walking their dog and a mother pushing a baby carriage but I was hidden from their view of course. The girls couldn't stop giggling as we went by them and almost blew my cover, so to speak. Throughout the walk, the girls took turns touching me, giving me light slaps and I even got my balls and dick grabbed a few times. The youngest girl Cindy seemed to take the most enjoyment from my naked state. My luck ran out as we reached the end of the park and noticed the 3 young girls from the day before walking towards us. These were the girls that were allowed to participate in the humiliating games at the swings. These included Peepee Tag, horsey rides, and photo opportunities. One of the girls was only 7 as I found out and the other two were 9 and 10. This made the situation even more embarrassing.

Judy welcomed them as they ran towards us, giggling all the way. “Hi, girls, nice to see you again!” she said. “Oh my God!”, one of the girls shouted, “You really brought him back here. We were hoping you would! It was so cool seeing him yesterday with no clothes on and touching him and stuff! You are hiding him again! Is he bare naked again? I hope so!” The 3 girls came closer trying to get a better look at me as Judy and the others encouraged them to see for themselves. They took a few steps away from me allowing the 3 newcomers to see me exposed to the world. From all the touching and just the fact that I was naked in the park, I had developed quite a boner as the girls called it. They laughed as they approached me and stared at my dick intently before one of them said, “Woohoo, nice big wiener, dude!” I didn't think girls this young cared about seeing a naked guy but obviously these ones loved it. They proceeded to slap my ass and touch me everywhere with Judy and the others just laughing their heads off at the spectacle. One of the girls asked what they were going to do with me and Judy explained that they were taking me back to her house to show me to some other girls. “Can we come, can we come?” they pleaded but Judy said she was sorry but she couldn't invite them to come but they were welcome to walk with them to her house. They seemed disappointed but were happy to join us on my Walk Of Shame. We had left the park and now were on the sidewalk which worried me to say the least. They did their best to shield me whenever they thought someone was coming but I think some of them hoped others would get to see me too. One of the 3 girls was excited about showing the older girls the photos she had taken the day before on her phone. As we walked they would stop to look at a certain pic which made them all howl with laughter. I didn't get to see most of the pics but one of the girls did show me a photo of me being chased naked by all the girls and another of the me totally bare naked with the 3 girls laughing and pointing at my dick. Extremely embarrassing to say the least.

We continued to walk along the sidewalk with me pointing the way with my hard cock swinging along as I went. I was teased the whole way and the comments were fast and furious: “Peter is totally bare naked on the street! How embarrassing. Are you really 17? Aren't you embarrassed that younger girls are seeing you like this? What happened to your clothes? Did you forget to get dressed this morning? Look at his wiener, guys! You need to be spanked for being a naughty boy, Peter! Shame, shame, shame! I like his bum! I think he likes being naked for us. Look at his big peepee!” I really was embarrassed at this point but judging by the size of my dick, very excited and aroused. It was always a fantasy of mine to be naked in public for females and now I was getting it full force. Mind you, the females in this case were much younger than I imagined. The 3 younger girls finally introduced themselves to Judy and the other girls. They were Abbie (10), Bea(9) and Connie(7). At one point, all the girls suggested I give Connie a horsey ride as we walked. They put her on my shoulders and they told me to lead the way. There I was totally bare naked with a 7 year old girl on my shoulders and the other girls laughing and trailing behind. I was terrified that someone would see me in this state. Connie kept kicking and rubbing my dick with her feet as we walked which caused me to bone up even more. Phones were out and photos were taken leaving nothing to the imagination. A few cars went by and a couple honked at us. I can't imagine what they were thinking as they drove by us. A totally bare naked older teen walking down the street with a group of younger girls and one on his shoulders laughing her head off.

When a group of adults came by, I was quickly surrounded by all of them with Connie still on my shoulders. They just smiled not knowing what the girls were really hiding. A group of boys also came by and the girls thought it would be funny to let them see what I was wearing or not wearing as they passed us. Needless to say, the boys were hysterical with laughter and making comments about how crazy I was to let these girls see me naked in public. Thankfully, they just kept walking without causing trouble for me. I think they were even more embarrassed than I was to be honest. They finally let Connie off my shoulders as were approaching Judy's street. Judy announced,” Ok, girls, my house is just over there. Sorry you can't join us. Maybe another time.” The 3 younger girls looked disappointed but were happy they had a chance to spend more time with them and with me of course. “Have fun today!” Abbie declared. “Thanks for the great time! Now we have even more pics to show our friends! Haha” With that, the 3 younger girls left us but not before the 3 of them each grabbed my dick and slapped my ass as the older girls laughed jubilantly.

I was now surrounded again by the remaining girls as we approached Judy's house. It was almost 11 am and the party guests would be arriving shortly according to Judy. We walked up the steps to the big house. I could tell it would be a very nice house and I couldn't help but notice they also had a backyard swimming pool. Judy took her key out and opened the front door and allowed the 3 other girls to go in first. She then turned to me and told me go inside as she smacked me on the ass. I entered this strange home not knowing what they had in store for me on this day!

STRIPPED BY GIRLS Part 6

I was now surrounded again by the remaining girls as we approached Judy's house. It was almost 11 am and the party guests would be arriving shortly according to Judy. We walked up the steps to the big house. I could tell it would be a very nice house and I couldn't help but notice they also had a backyard swimming pool. Judy took her key out and opened the front door and allowed the 3 other girls to go in first. She then turned to me and told me go inside as she smacked me on the ass. I entered this strange home not knowing what they had in store for me on this day!

It felt very weird being completely naked in a strange house with these 4 giggling girls all excited about the crazy situation I found myself in. I couldn't imagine what they had in mind for me and who else would see me in this condition. Just thinking about the possibilities made me very embarrassed and excited at the same time and my penis responded accordingly. I had quite a hardon and it was not lost on the girls. “Look at Peter's dick, guys!” Judy announced, “ Nice boner, Peter! We love it when your cock stands up like that and we can see your balls! Right, guys?” The other girls laughed at me while not taking their eyes off my dick. I started to notice that the girls were using the word “cock” now when referring to my penis even though Cindy preferred “wiener” or peepee” for some reason.

The birthday girl Cindy was especially excited and stood behind me and began putting her hands on my ass and rubbing gently. “I can't believe I am this close to a naked guy and I am allowed to touch him wherever I want. This has to be my best birthday ever”, she declared. “Peter, do you like being bare ass naked in our house? I can't wait for my friends to arrive. They will be so surprised to see the special guest of the party! Haha.” The other girls were nodding in approval and couldn't help but laugh at her words. When I asked Judy about my clothes, she told me that they were in a safe place and not to worry about them for now. She then told Cindy to take me to the upstairs bathroom where I was to take a shower before the party in preparation for the arrival of the other guests. Cindy proceeded to push me from behind up the stairs smacking my bare ass all the way to the bathroom with my boner leading the way. I must have been quite the sight- a 17 year old guy being led through a house totally bare naked by an 11 year old girl.

Cindy joked that I was a naughty boy for being bare assed in her house and not covering up my dick, balls and ass. “I thought I wasn't allowed to cover up! I don't want anyone else to see those pictures!” I said. Cindy just laughed and said she was kidding and told me that Judy said I had to do everything they said and since they saw me totally naked and saw everything I had, there was no reason to cover up anyway. Cindy told me to take a shower quickly and that she would be back with a towel in a few minutes. “Make sure you are squeaky clean, Peter, and make sure you wash your peepee and bum and your balls too! Haha.” she said. She left the bathroom giggling as I began taking my shower. My dick was still hard and I fought the urge to masturbate right there and then. I shampooed my hair and washed all my parts thoroughly imagining what these girls had planned for me for the day. I was hoping to get some clothes but something told me that wasn't going to happen for a while. I have to admit that I was excited about the possibilities and scared to death at the same time.
Last edited by Jeepman89 on Fri Nov 12, 2021 4:18 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Jeepman89

Re: Stripped By Girls

Post by Jeepman89 »

I am working on part 7 now. What do you think so far? Any suggestions for me in what to include?
Girlspns
Strip-Master In-Chief

Post by Girlspns »

I believe I said I liked the series back on the old board, have yet to change my mind.

As for suggestions, well, you can either leave Peter to suffer with his hard on, or you can ramp up the humiliation by relieving him, those are the two most logical options, I'd much rather the second if I had to choose, but there's also room for both.
Debbifan

Post by Debbifan »

First the pedantic part....in part six you suddenly make Peter 16 again ( as I believe he was originally ) 18 works even better for me. As for things to include...unlike Viradae, I like him being stuck without relief for his hard on. But perhaps the younger girls giving him a bath and washing his hair and maybe the older ones shaving his pubes ?
Jeepman89

Debbifan

Post by Jeepman89 »

I have 2 versions. I meant to put 18 in part 6. Older guy for young girl is even more embarrassing.
brain66

Post by brain66 »

how about having the girls prevent peter from being able to cum for a few days keeping an eye on him often so he cant get himself off and after a few days they masturbate him and edge him and he ends up cumming heavily in front of the girls
RoggerM89

Post by RoggerM89 »

He should have the girls make lots of comments and keep touching him. He asks them to stop but they won’t stop. He knows what’s “coming”. His enormous erect penis is red, throbbing and tingling. Peter pulls himself away but it’s too late. He tries to cover the shame with his hand but he keeps cumming. The girls scream so loud they could burst the windows wide open. Some are just staring mouths agape. They’ve never seen this, don’t know what is, what it means. Peter is shaking with embarrassment, his hands sticky as he holds his wet penis....

Hope I inspired you jeepman!
Jeepman89

Post by Jeepman89 »

I'm working on it now. When will you continue your fantastic Halloween story?
Jeepman89

Stripped By Girls Part 7

Post by Jeepman89 »

Stripped By Girls Part 7

Cindy told me to take a shower quickly and that she would be back with a towel in a few minutes. “Make sure you are squeaky clean, Peter, and make sure you wash your peepee and bum and your balls too! Haha.” she said. She left the bathroom giggling as I began taking my shower. My dick was still hard and I fought the urge to masturbate right there and then. I shampooed my hair and washed all my parts thoroughly imagining what these girls had planned for me for the day. I was hoping to get some clothes but something told me that wasn't going to happen for a while. I have to admit that I was excited about the possibilities and scared to death at the same time.

Cindy walked in the bathroom as I was getting out of the shower but she was not alone. A young girl was with her carrying a large towel. I quickly covered my dick and balls with my hands as the girls approached me. "Oh my God, Cindy! I can't believe there's a naked guy in your bathroom! Where did he come from? Who is he? This is amazing!" she said. Cindy introduced the young girl to me explaining that her name was Christine and that she was her cousin who came for the birthday party. She looked even younger than Cindy and my embarrassment was obvious to both them as they both were giggling a lot. Cindy explained that I was 17 years old and briefly told her how I was tricked into getting naked for them at the park and the subsequent humiliating events of the last 2 days.

Cindy took the towel from her cousin and proceeded to wrap it around my waist which I appreciated a lot, I must say. Luckily, I had not been exposed to Christine at this point as I managed to keep my hands tightly secured to my crotch area. I was still dripping wet from the shower and wanted to dry off using the towel but I didn't want them, especially the new girl, to see me totally bare naked. Cindy decided she was going to help me get dry and told me to turn around which I did after a few seconds. I realized I had to do whatever any of these girls said because I was being blackmailed based on the fact that they all had incriminating pictures and videos of me that left nothing to the imagination. I still had the towel wrapped around me as I had my back to them. With everything that was happening, I could not prevent my penis from reacting to the situation. Here I was in a bathroom with 2 young girls with just a towel around my waist. I had developed quite a hard on and I had to thank the Lord that I was facing away from them. It formed quite a tent in the towel. With embarrassment comes excitement and this was getting more and more common the more time I was spending with all these girls.

As I waited to see what was going to happen next, Cindy went on to explain that Christine would be visiting for a few days. She was 10 years old and her mom had just dropped her off. "Chris, this is Peter by the way. I already told you he's 17 and he likes to do naughty dares! " Cindy told her. Christine couldn't help but giggle as she looked intently to see what would happen next. "Wow, Cindy, I can't believe I'm in a bathroom with an older guy just wearing a towel. I almost saw more before you gave it to him but he was covering up. I almost saw his bum but he didn't turn around. Did you really see him bare naked in the park? That must have been so cool. I'd love to see that for sure. I've never seen a boy naked before. Haha." Cindy said," He doesn't look like any boys we know, Cindy!
You should see his wiener! It's huge. Haha. The more they talked about me the more my dick was responding under the towel. I was rock hard and so aroused. It was clear that as embarrassed as I was, being exposed to these girls was becoming very exciting. The exhibitionist in me was dictating my actions at this point and to be honest I was curious as to what Cindy was going to do next.

The 2 girls continued to laugh at my expense as I waited. Cindy put her hands on my ass which of course was covered by the towel and began rubbing as if she was drying me. I must say it felt good. She then put her arms around me and loosened the towel from the front. Laughing she grabbed the towel and stretched it out away from my body but continued to cover me from any exposure to her cousin. Christine was beside herself with laughter as Cindy was teasing her at my expense of course. "Should I drop the towel Chris! You wanna see his naked bum?" she asked. "Do it, Cindy! Do it! I dare you! " her cousin replied. "It's crazy that he lets you do this. You're so lucky." It's true that I was allowing her or any of the girls to do anything they wanted at this point. Cindy then had a peek at the front of me and couldn't help but notice my erection as I stood naked except for the towel that she was holding in front of my ass. "Woohoo, Peter! I see something I shouldn't be seeing! Haha. " By now Christine was so excited she couldn't contain herself any longer. "C'mon. Drop that towel or I'll pull it away myself!" Cindy continued to tease her by putting one hand on my naked ass and slapping it a few times while still keeping me covered holding on to the towel with her other hand and laughing hysterically. I couldn't believe that a 10 year old girl was that interested in seeing me naked but then again a few girls her age and younger had reacted the same way earlier.

I knew that I wouldn't be covered for much longer so I prepared myself for the unveiling so to speak. All at once, I heard footsteps in the hall and 4 more girls entered the bathroom- the older sister Judy and her 3 friends. They all laughed as they saw what was going on. "What's going on here, Cindy!" He should have been ready by now. She didn't even wait for an answer. She grabbed the towel from her sister's hands and handed it to one of her friends leaving me stark naked in the bathroom with my ass on display to the 6 girls and a very excited Christine staring and laughing hysterically. Based on her reaction, they all realized that this was the first time that the 10 year old Christine was seeing a naked guy and they made sure she saw it all! Judy grabbed me by the shoulders and turned me around exposing me to Christine and the others from the front this time. My hard on was sticking straight out and throbbing wildly as they all exploded in laughter. "Oh my God!, screamed Christine. "I see his wiener and everything! Haha. He's totally bare naked!! This is so cool!" The older girls surrounded me and pushed me closer to her so that my dick was touching her legs, her butt with her swatting at my dick. They dared her to touch me all over and that is exactly what she did. I was touched everywhere: my dick, my balls, my ass. My dick could not have been harder at this point and I just let it all happen. A young girl basically molesting me as the others laughed at my expense. How embarrassing! How exciting! How I didn't cum on the spot is beyond me. Judy announced that we should all go downstairs now suggested that the new girl got the honors of leading me. She proceeded to take my cock and had Christine grab it and lead me down the stairs pullling it as we went. Some of the others couldn't help but smack my naked ass behind me laughing all the way.
Last edited by Jeepman89 on Sat Nov 06, 2021 8:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.