Confused

Stories about you or someone you know getting pantsed, stripped and humiliated.
Beckyxxx

Confused

Post by Beckyxxx »

Hi I'm becky this is embarrassing to say but recently I was at the beach with friends and 1 of my friends Kim pulled my bikini top of. The beach was so crowed so many people got to see my boobs.

Now why I was embarrassed by this. I noticed that I got a bit of a tingle down stairs and my nipples became incredibly hard.

I'm confused what does this mean ?
hightab

Re: Confused

Post by hightab »

Hi,

Welcome to the site. You are turned on by embarrassing events. what was your reaction when that happened to you. Did you see any reactions from around ?
Beckyxxx

Post by Beckyxxx »

Thanks for the welcome

Like I said I got a tingle down stairs and my nipples got hard. Everyone was pointing and laughing and guys were whistling at me.

Now I think about it I probably didn't cover my boobs as quick as I could of.

Omg am I some kind of perv. What do I even do about this ?
Debbie

Post by Debbie »

It would be helpful to know your age and any other similar experiences.
superevil7

Post by superevil7 »

Beckyxxx wrote: Tue Aug 16, 2022 2:12 am Omg am I some kind of perv. What do I even do about this ?
No, you shouldn't feel badly about this. It's a perfectly natural reaction to such an experience. My advice would be to ask Kim to repeat the same thing the next time you are at the beach. Have her pull off your top again, but this time tell her to keep it away from you as long as possible. This way you can get a better understanding of the feelings you are having.
Binx

Post by Binx »

You should have her pull down your bikini bottoms as well. Get the full experience
Craze899

Post by Craze899 »

Beckyxxx wrote: Mon Aug 15, 2022 9:39 pm Hi I'm becky this is embarrassing to say but recently I was at the beach with friends and 1 of my friends Kim pulled my bikini top of. The beach was so crowed so many people got to see my boobs.

Now why I was embarrassed by this. I noticed that I got a bit of a tingle down stairs and my nipples became incredibly hard.

I'm confused what does this mean ?
I would suggest doing your best to embarrass her back by pansting her, lifting her skirt up, or untying her top... then make sure the clothing you are wearing around her is easily removable (sweat pants, tube tops, tie bikinis all work very well.... always better with no underwear on), so she can "get you back" without you having to let on that you enjoyed it. We are all here because in some way, shape, or form, we can relate and/or appreciate those situations & that feeling you're describing.
CinnabarSunset

Post by CinnabarSunset »

Your reaction sounds to me like a common one, and one that most of this site's users will find relatable. I think even those of us who haven't had similar experiences can understand why your body might have reacted in that type of way.
Beckyxxx wrote: Tue Aug 16, 2022 2:12 am Now I think about it I probably didn't cover my boobs as quick as I could of.

Omg am I some kind of perv. What do I even do about this ?
Maybe you were just shocked and slow to react as a result. Or maybe you subconsciously enjoyed giving a show and allowed the exposure to continue a moment or two longer.

I guess you've had about six months to process this event by now. Would you say that you enjoyed having your boobs exposed on a crowded beach like that? Was enjoyment somewhere among the mixture of identifiable emotions? And have you found yourself hoping something like this would happen to you again?

It's possible that you were feeling sexy as a result of getting some unusually intimate admiration in a public place. That might explain your reaction to the guys whistling at you. Or, yes, it's possible that you get turned on by embarrassment, especially if you've found yourself fantasizing over the pointing and laughing that happened. I guess some people would call you a "perv" for that, but you're in good company here. And I reckon that that type of "perversion" is much more common than polite society generally allows us to admit.