Friend got me back.

Stories about you or someone you know getting pantsed, stripped and humiliated.
willow_1446

Friend got me back.

Post by willow_1446 »

This is a follow up to my last story involving me embarrassing my friend Maya found here (viewtopic.php?f=6&t=2415&p=13749#p13749) She swore she would get me back and I believed her, but honestly I was just excited about it. Nervous, but excited.

At this point I had definitely started to realize I was into ENF (even if I didn't know the name yet) and I wanted to get that mix of horny and embarassed back into my life.

(Again, these are mostly memories from years back so any dialogue and stuff is recreated as best as I can)

This takes place our local public pool where Maya had invited all of our friends. I was sporting a pink bikini while Maya had moved over to a black one piece.

I stood around, trying to avoid facing Maya in preparation for my embarrassment. Because, as embarrassing as it was, I knew I would have the memory to touch myself to for eternity. The more the day went on I got more and more horny as I awaited my punishment for what I did to Maya.

Eventually we were all standing around on the pool deck, me standing on the edge of the pool. Suddenly Maya turned and pushed me in, hopping in after me. I was completely dry and so the shock of the cold pool shut off my brain for a second.

I tried to swim back up to the surface but then I felt Mayas hands grip the back of my bikini bottoms. Of course since I was already swimming up they were already pulled below my ass before I was able to fight her. The horny feeling had all but disappeared at this point and was replaced with complete embarrassment.

I tried to turn around and fight Maya but in two quick pulls lasting all of four seconds, my bikini bottoms were removed from my body.

Maya climbed out of the pool, showing off her prize to our giggling friends.
"Maya, come on!" I begged.
"What? I think these bottoms look even cuter off of your body" Maya said. "I'll be honest, I think they'd be even cuter on the other side of the fence."
"No no no!" I yelled too late. Maya tossed them up and they landed perfectly on top of the fence that was far too tall for me to climb.

"Aw, what's poor little Willow going to do? Get out and show us her cute ass?" Maya taunted. I had to admit all the taunting was getting me horny again. That's exactly when I also saw my way out. Of course, right then Maya started recording.

"Look at Willow the skinny dipper! Haha you can see her butt under the water!" she narrated. I knew she could leave her video on forever so despite what my brain said, I went for it.

I leapt out of the water, using both hands to push off the pool deck. This of course left my pussy and ass exposed for Mayas video. I sprinted over to a chair on the pool deck and grabbed what I needed. Two flip flops.

I used them to cover up. They worked well for the most part. You could still see bits of my ass and pussy (and the untanned skin that clearly showed off my nudeness) but they covered up the important stuff.

I sprinted past laughing guys and girls off all ages, some of which I recognized from my school. Some even saw me coming by early enough to snap videos and pictures of their own.

At this point I was bright red in the face embarrassed.

I made it into the locker room where I was able to cover up with a towel and finally tell Maya she had no idea what was coming to her next.
Darky

Re: Friend got me back.

Post by Darky »

You deserved it haha, now it’s your turn again