My BF James and his sister

Stories about you or someone you know getting pantsed, stripped and humiliated.
RandomName

My BF James and his sister

Post by RandomName »

When I was 15 I was good friends with this guy called James, we would later become boyfriend and girlfriend, but for the time we were just good friends.

I remember once I'd turned up at his house and had to wait while he got ready.

I was talking with his younger sister in the living room when James came down the stairs in his shorts and a t-shirt.

His older sister, Claudia, was right behind him.

When he was nearly at the bottom of the steps Claudia decided to prank him in front of me...

She pulled down his shorts and to my surprise his boxers came down with them!

Me and his younger sister both got an unblocked view of James' privates, we saw him naked in front of us!

He looked super embarrassed and covered up, but he knew that i'd seen and he was obviously humiliated.

We went on to be boyfriend and girlfriend, but it was still exciting to see him naked like that.

Me and his younger sister laughed and after a few months everything settled down.

One day I was at James' house with him, my friend and her boyfriend (callum).

James' older sister Claudia was back too, and I reminded him of how I saw him naked... (since then we'd both seen each other naked, but still)

We were 16 and his sister was 18 or 19, she was at uni but had come home for christmas.

We heard her coming down the stairs and James went to the toilet.

She was in her pyjamas and said hi to us, obviously not particularly comfortable in front of us.

As she stood there I saw my bf, James, come out of the bathroom behind her.

I guess he'd remembered how she'd humiliated him before, because he came up behind her and (without her knowing) grabbed her PJ bottoms and yanked them down.

It turned out that Claudia wasn't wearing anything under her PJ bottoms, and she stood there in front of me, my friend and her bf - callum, with her PJ's round her ankles.

We stared at Claudia, who was naked from the waist down, her trimmed p*ssy was on show.

I remember my bf, James, laughing his head off as she covered up.
coolcurt86

Re: My BF James and his sister

Post by coolcurt86 »

nice story fun times as a teen .
RandomName

Post by RandomName »

Thanks!

Yeah it was a funny exchange to watch!
Cetra

Post by Cetra »

I just had a quick look through your posts because I thought your style was very similar to Imagination's (whose stories I'd missed a lot!) - that answers that mystery!

Enjoy your writing, hope to see more
RandomName

Post by RandomName »

Yeah! That was a good spot by you!

For some reason I couldn't log back into Imagination's account so basically gave up and started again!
CinnabarSunset

Post by CinnabarSunset »

How exciting. Must've been nice as a spectator to get either of those views.

When you saw Claudia was home and reminded James of his own pantsing, were you hoping he'd do something like that? Perhaps even goading him into it, without explicitly saying so?

How did Claudia react?
RandomName

Post by RandomName »

Haha I guess.

Well, to be honest I did enjoy the first view when I saw James get pantsed.

I wasn't hoping or even expecting him to do it actually I was just teasing him about the time I saw him naked haha.. it was quite a shock when he got his sister back tbh!

She didn't expect it either, and when it happened she seemed to go red in the face quite quickly... I think it was because our other guy friend got a clear view of her naked front, rather than it being just us girls and her brother (James)

Glad you liked the story though, has anything like that ever happened to you?
CinnabarSunset

Post by CinnabarSunset »

RandomName wrote: Thu Feb 02, 2023 11:34 pm Glad you liked the story though, has anything like that ever happened to you?
Nope, I'm boring. :P I was once witness to a pantsing that also brought the guy's boxers down. Dude was saved by his excessively long shirt. That was in PE class at school, and I'd been worried about a similar type of thing happening to me. Never did.

I hoped to see the same thing happen to one of the girls someday, such as to the girl who carried out that pantsing. Could've been some sweet revenge. But that never happened, either.
RandomName

Post by RandomName »

Boring can be good sometimes I guess!

Keeps you out of the spotlight haha.

Wow that was pretty lucky for that guy then, as someone who's been fully pantsed it can be pretty embarrassing!

That's a shame you didn't get to see it happen to any of the girls, and a lucky escape for that girl especially.

What did you hope to see? PM me if you want?
CinnabarSunset

Post by CinnabarSunset »

Sure, PM sounds good. Short version is that I'd have liked to see some karmic justice dished out to the girl who carried out that pantsing. Yeah, she didn't mean to snag the guy's boxers, but she was very definitely the guilty party in that event.