Bathing Suit Removed

Stories about you or someone you know getting pantsed, stripped and humiliated.
CinnabarSunset

Re: Bathing Suit Removed

Post by CinnabarSunset »

You and Linda might have had even more to talk about if you'd both been naked in front of each other's brothers! And it sounds like you had an interesting talk with her even with it "only" having happened to you.

I imagine there'd have been some feeling of shared understanding if you'd both had that difficult and uncommon experience. At the same time, there might also have been some feelings you didn't quite understand yet, feelings which you couldn't yet articulate, and feelings that would be difficult to admit aloud (even to someone who went through the same thing). You surely know better than me how much you and Linda would be willing to admit to each other.

When you say that your talk with Linda that night is "another story", does that mean that there's a lot more to say about it, beyond what you've already mentioned?
LoveSexy

Post by LoveSexy »

What a thrilling experience you have been going through that day Caroline! Knowing everything this moment brought you (“a confused mix of girlish lust, embarrassment, sexual humiliation and arousal” in your own words) if you were able to go back in time and had the choice to live this experience again, how would you react?
Would you do anything you can to avoid it?
Would you accept to live it again just like you did then?
Or would you accept to live it again but feel and react differently as things are unfolding (and if so, how differently would you act / react)?
And let me send you a big thank you for sharing your experience with us 😊
What the world needs now is nude embarrassed females
It's the only thing that there's just too little of :)
CarolineT

Post by CarolineT »

Believe me the experience that day was traumatic! It’s only in remembrance of certain things about it that I found erotic. I didn’t expect my aunt to pull down my bathing suit in such a public way in front of my boy cousins and even my grown uncle. I was very embarrassed and felt helpless not knowing what to do or how to react. I’ll never forget Mikey’s eyes widening as he saw my bathing suit come off and he kept staring at my vulva.

No I don’t think I would want to relive that experience even though I do find much about that memory erotic. Even as a little girl, sometime after it happened, I remember feeling turned on realizing that my uncle and the boys were aroused by my sudden nudity. I felt like an out of body experience from the shock and embarrassment and I do get aroused thinking about the circumstances of a young girl being forcibly stripped naked in front of boys. Public forced undressing is sort of one of my favorite fantasies.
LoveSexy

Post by LoveSexy »

Thank you for your answer!
In your third post, you say “I tried to cover with my hands but I felt like I was just drawing attention to my exposed vulva so I sort of didn’t know what to do with my hands and just glanced quickly at my uncle and Mikey then looked away very embarrassed as they stared at my body”. So if my understanding is correct, you preferred not hiding with your hands. Does that mean that letting your cousins and your uncle staring and ogling at your (almost flat) chest and your vulva was a better choice for you than hiding them and appear awkward (or embarrassed?) to them?
CarolineT

Post by CarolineT »

Well, I just felt so awkward and embarrassed and trying to cover my vulva with my hands seemed like I was making it more obvious that I was embarrassed so I didn’t know what to do or how to act. I guess I did cover with my hands then just didn’t. It seemed futile and useless trying to cover up because I was completely nude with everyone ogling my body.
LoveSexy

Post by LoveSexy »

I think many girls, however futile it is, would have tried to cover their breast and pussy with their hands as much as they could in this situation
In hindsight, I suppose you realized you had the best reaction, since showing yourself fully naked and uncovered increased the magic emotions : embarrassment, sexual humiliation and arousal… It’s better to live the full experience, don’t you think? ^ ^
CarolineT

Post by CarolineT »

At the time I wasn’t trying to “live the full experience” as you say. The full experience was mostly shock when I felt my bathing suit being pulled down, embarrassment and humiliation. I had no thoughts of sex or arousal at the time but those feelings came later when I contemplated the reactions of my uncle and cousins. I realized the effect my little girl nudity had on them and I found it sexually arousing later when I thought more about it.

At the moment it happened I sort of started to have an out of body experience like I wanted to run and hide but like I was out of my body looking at the scene. I felt a bit like my consciousness was spinning, like it was a dream and I felt a bit faint.

I know that at first I tried to cover up with my arms and hand, that’s instinctive and automatic but my aunt was like grabbing me pawing at my body like trying to remove beach sand and I felt submissive that she had done this. I tried to cover up a couple more times but it was awkward and I just didn’t know what to do. I sort of gave up trying to cover up as futile since they could see everything anyway. My cousin Mikey just kept staring at my slit like he couldn’t take his eyes away from my genitals. When my aunt turned my body around they could see my bare buttocks and I felt so self-conscious that the boys were looking at my naked ass cheeks.
LoveSexy

Post by LoveSexy »

You said “My cousin Mikey just kept staring at my slit like he couldn’t take his eyes away from my genitals”. Do you mean Eric and your uncle were sometimes looking away? Or do you mean they were looking at your whole body, rather than just stare at your pussy like Mikey did?
Thank you 😊
CarolineT

Post by CarolineT »

They were all looking at my genitals and nobody was looking away. My Uncle Jeff at first pretended to look away when my bathing suit came off but I could feel his eyes looking at my nude body. Eric was the youngest and he even blurted out something like “she’s naked” in surprise but he wasn’t looking away. I guess I was more conscious of Mikey because he was my cute boy cousin and I was really most embarrassed by his presence watching when my bathing suit came off and then just staring. Mikey was 12 years old and I was 10 almost 11 years old. We played together and I was sort of attracted to him. I was probably more aware of his glaring at my pussy than anyone else. When Eric blurted out about my being naked it just sort of made it more embarrassing. Mikey’s mouth was open in some disbelief and his eyes were wide so he was very intently looking at my girly sex mound. I was most embarrassed being nude in front of Mikey than anyone else. Linda, their sister, was just shocked when it happened and I think she was afraid that she was next.
ENFobsessed

Post by ENFobsessed »

Something I have always wondered about this story, do you have any idea how long you were naked around everyone? I bet it wasn't very long but felt like an eternity.