Younger sister getting her ways.

Stories about you or someone you know getting pantsed, stripped and humiliated.
Funnyguy69

Younger sister getting her ways.

Post by Funnyguy69 »

When I was about 15, my sister who was about 13 had just rapped up her sex ed unit in school so she learned all about the male genitalia and how it works. One thing she learned about was the male testicles and how sensitive they are. I remember I was watching tv and she wanted to change the channel to her show, I would tell her no and to get lost when she did this most often, but this time was different. When I told her no she stuck her hands down my shorts and underwear and grabbed a firm grip on my balls, she held tight and it was painful, she said, “hand me the remote now” and I handed it to her with my eyes filling with tears. She then gave a 50% punch to the balls and sat on the couch next to me like nothing happened. This would happen a few times later as well and I was too embarrassed to tell my parents
TeenFan

Re: Younger sister getting her ways.

Post by TeenFan »

This must have been before your name was Funnyguy.
Too bad you weren't a baseball player in the US. A protective athletic cup would have come in handy.

Did you ever get her back? If you did it would make for a great story.
Funnyguy69

Post by Funnyguy69 »

TeenFan wrote: Tue May 30, 2023 5:14 am This must have been before your name was Funnyguy.
Too bad you weren't a baseball player in the US. A protective athletic cup would have come in handy.

Did you ever get her back? If you did it would make for a great story.
Haha it sure would have. I never managed to get her back due to the threat of her snitching on me. I have some more stories of her embarrassing me though.
Robert Brooks

Post by Robert Brooks »

Oh my god Funnyguy! :o
That is so incredibly humiliating, especially as she is younger than you, not to mention painful!!
So sorry to hear that happened but I enjoyed imagining it nonetheless ;)
Please do share the other embarrassing stories!
hightab

Post by hightab »

Funnyguy69 wrote: Tue May 30, 2023 12:27 am When I was about 15, my sister who was about 13 had just rapped up her sex ed unit in school so she learned all about the male genitalia and how it works. One thing she learned about was the male testicles and how sensitive they are. I remember I was watching tv and she wanted to change the channel to her show, I would tell her no and to get lost when she did this most often, but this time was different. When I told her no she stuck her hands down my shorts and underwear and grabbed a firm grip on my balls, she held tight and it was painful, she said, “hand me the remote now” and I handed it to her with my eyes filling with tears. She then gave a 50% punch to the balls and sat on the couch next to me like nothing happened. This would happen a few times later as well and I was too embarrassed to tell my parents
Please do share other stories. I would like to read them. Did she ever do it infront of your friends or hers ?