XYZ

Stories about you or someone you know getting pantsed, stripped and humiliated.
Massageguy

XYZ

Post by Massageguy »

My best friend in High School was Jerry. I spent a lot of time hanging out in his back yard in the summer for a couple of reasons. For one thing, his parents had an aboveground pool with a deck. For another... I had a serious crush on his older sister, Cathy... She was about 5'6" tall, with light brown hair, and eyes that were either hazel or green. It was hard for me to tell, as I usually blushed and looked away when we made eye contact. She was a great soccer player, with strong, toned legs and a terrific butt. She was busty, and had a tight, firm tummy. She also had prominent hip bones, and the combination meant she showed a bikini bridge when she was lying face up on her back.

I was mesmerized, and, being shy and well-mannered, didn't want to stare.

Being a thoroughly smitten kitten, and desperately in lust, I stared whenever I thought neither she, nor Jerry could tell. Looking back, I realize she knew all about it, and took delight in showing off...

One hot day, Jerry and I had just gotten out of the pool. Cathy spent more than her usual time adjusting her bikini bottoms as she sunned on her back. I stared, transfixed, hoping for a glimpse of pubic hair, when Jerry started teasing her about her hip bones. She patted them, stood up, and said 'Mama says that's good. It means I'll have an easier time when I have kids!' She turned toward me, and started to ask 'What do you thi...' as Jerry kept teasing her.

Suddenly she turned and picked up her glass of Coke, and dumped it over Jerry's head, ice cubes and all!

He yelped, and started screaming at her, telling her she was crazy. He stormed off into the house to get cleaned up.

I stared, dumbfounded by the sudden display, as she turned to me, and smirked.

'XYZ,' she said. I just gaped at her.

She chuckled, and said 'Your barn door's open.'

I looked down, and saw, to my shock and horror, that the head of my fully-erect penis was sticking out of the waistband of my trunks! Yep, my glans was fully exposed, standing out all pink and proud...

I turned purple, and turned around and adjusted myself, while Cathy explained. ' I HAD to do SOMEthing! You're a sweet kid, and Jerry would have never let you hear the end of it if he'd noticed...

I mumbled apologies and thanks, grabbed my towel, and ran home, where I jumped in the shower, and masturbated furiously.

She teased me gently about it for years, making barn door references, and saying 'It's as easy as XYZ!' After a while, I got over the embarrassment. Mostly.

As a postscript: XYZ stood for eXamine Your Zipper. What kind of morons were we, that we had to have two code phrases for 'Your zipper's down?'