Grad school education...(The 3rd part is sexually explicit...)

Stories about you or someone you know getting pantsed, stripped and humiliated.
Massageguy

Grad school education...(The 3rd part is sexually explicit...)

Post by Massageguy »

In the summer of my second year in grad school, I settled into a terrific routine that helped me get a lot done, and had me in pretty good shape. I'd wake up around 6:30, run four miles, eat breakfast, and spend an hour or so writing on my thesis - I was studying animal diversity in two streams - one pristine, and one pretty polluted. Then I'd spend an hour or so reading journals in the sunshine on my fenced-in patio.

When it got to be 10:00, I'd put on trunks and flip-flops (I was generally naked on the patio ) and head to one of my apartment complex's two pools. The big one was for families, and had a shallow kiddie pool - fine for checking out milfs, but too busy for serious swimming. There was a smaller pool just for adults. It was nice - had a dive board and a deep end, and was generally empty during the weekdays. I didn't have classes to teach that summer, so I often had the pool to myself if I picked my times right. I'd swim laps for 20 minutes, and rest in the sun, and maybe do some more reading. This day, I just brought the latest issue of Discover for relatively light reading.

Looked like I had the pool to myself. A pretty, plump blonde in a pink one-piece appeared to be napping in the shade by the pool. Hard to tell, behind her sunglasses. I tried not to gawk at her as I went past her to the pool. (I have nothing against women with curves, and back then, I was 6'3", and weighed 180 pounds. One of us had better have some padding, or there were bound to be bruises...)

I was having a dry spell as far as women were concerned. My gf was having the summer of her life, out on a dig in Wyoming, and I'll admit to being continually horny that summer... I swam my laps, and settled across the pool from the blonde, and got my magazine out. I'd carefully positioned myself so that I could keep an eye on her as I read...

I was pleasantly semi-erect when I saw someone come to the gate, behind the sleeping girl. She was...magnificent... Tall, at about 5'9", with chestnut hair pulled back in a ponytail, strong, sexy legs and toned arms, broad hips, and a narrow, flat tummy, and...high, proud, firm breasts showing nicely in her two-piece suit. She dropped her towel, bag, and glasses on a lounging chair on the other side of the pool, kicked out of her sandals, and stepped up to the dive board. I made no attempt to look away as she stepped confidently to the board, and hit the water with hardly a splash in a beautiful, controlled dive...

She swam to the ladder near me, and as she climbed out of the water, I cleared my throat, and said 'Dive team, or gymnastics?'

'Both,' she answered with a laugh, 'And ballet, too - until I grew these!' With that, she reached up and clutched at her boobs, and shook them. I laughed with her, as she walked over and extended her hand. Her name was Renya - Ukrainian for 'Irene,' and she said she was a physical therapist and personal trainer. I don't know about therapy, but she surely was physical. She reached out and touched my arm and knee as we talked, and slapped me on the shoulder at one joke. She asked if she could join me, and I quickly agreed. (Nothing in my journal was as interesting as this strong, beautiful, tall woman.) I nearly gasped as she walked to the other side of the pool. She was wearing the smallest thong bikini bottom I'd ever seen, and her bottom was every bit as impressive as her top. Round, firm, with that dimple on the side that shows true strength...

I had myself mostly under control by the time she got back with her stuff, and she settled in alongside me in the morning sun. As we talked I learned she was finishing up PT school, and worked as a personal trainer in an upscale gym. She asked about my thesis, and seemed interested. I tried to make it sound as fascinating as possible, as she spread suntan lotion on her strong, sexy arms, legs, and tummy. When she found out that I made collecting trips to my streams every week, she asked if she could come along sometime. I stammered agreement, but was having a tough time concentrating as she put lotion on her chest.... I learned that she lived in one of the complex's 2- BR apartments with a friend....

After a half hour or so, she rolled over onto her tummy, and asked me to put lotion on her back. Conversation slowed as I contemplated the work of art that was her ass... She asked if I had a girlfriend, and nodded in sympathy when I explained about my dry spell. I asked if she had a boyfriend, she let out a loud barking laugh, and said 'Not hardly' With that, she instructed me - almost ordered me - to let her do my back. I was happy to hide an increasingly -obvious bulge in my trunks, and awkwardly got up to change places.

As I did, she let out a whoop, hooked a foot behind my ankle, and pushed me into the pool! I splashed in awkwardly, and came up sputtering as she laughed. Then she turned serious, as I let out a gasp. I suddenly had a charley horse - muscle cramp - in my right hamstring!. It was pretty painful, and as I clambered up the ladder, she helped me to lie down on my back on the concrete by the pool. She apologized over and over as she took command of the situation, and proceeded to help me stretch out the muscle. She took hold of my foot and pushed up to stretch, Her playful manner changed dramatically, and her voice lowered (to a husky alto that I found distracting ). After the initial cramp eased, she directed me to lie on the lounge, face down, so she could massage my hamstring. I mumbled a protest, but she insisted. 'It's the least I can do after I contributed to it.' I stopped complaining as her strong, skilled hands dug into the tight muscles above my knee, and I began to relax. She quizzed me about my workouts as she worked higher up the back of my thigh. Yes, I stretched before I ran in the morning. Yes, I warmed up by jogging the first half-mile. No, I didn't stretch much afterward, and no, I didn't think I was dehydrated. ..

By this time, she had worked her way up to my butt, and I was beginning to squirm a little as I began to get erect. She tried to work her hands under my trunks - but this was a while back, and my trunks weren't loose board shorts. They were fairly high-cut, tight fitting running short-looking things, and her hands wouldn't fit under the legs easily.. She rocked back on her heels and grabbed the waistband of my trunks. 'These trunks are gonna have to go!'

I yelped 'Hey! We're outside!! It's true, the pool was fenced in on two sides, and had hedges around the other two sides, but... ' And we're not alone at the pool!'

She swatted my butt fairly hard, and said 'Don't be such a baby! She's asleep - and isn't even looking this way!' I sneaked a glance over my shoulder, and realized she was right. The plump blonde had rolled onto her side, facing away from us. 'If you weren't so intent on showing off your cute little butt in these tight trunks, I wouldn't have to...'

It was my turn to laugh. 'You're a fine one to talk about showing off your ass, Miss Thong. ..'

She laughed with me, and said 'Fair enough! But, since you got to rub MY ass, It's only fair that I should get a chance at your candy-white ass...'

With that, she pulled my trunks halfway down. While I DID have tan lines, she didn't see the cottontail she'd been expecting. 'Oho! So, when you're out communing with Nature, you're au naturel?'

I made a last, valiant effort to pull my trunks back up, and protested 'No, no. I told you, in the mornings I read on my fenced-in patio ...'

She laughed again, swatted me again - even harder - and said 'Maybe I'll have to join you some morning! Now, don't be such a baby! I see bodies all the time. But if you're worried...' She pulled my towel out from under me, threw it over my ass, and said...I'll keep you covered.' And she effortlessly slipped my trunks down and off, and set them on the concrete.

I gave up - mostly because it seemed useless, and partly because I was finding being bossed around by this goddess kind of exciting. The idea of having her rub my naked butt in the sunshine in (pretty much) public had me aroused, too, and her hands felt...

Wonderful... For ten minutes - that seemed like two minutes in heaven, she kneaded my tight little runner's butt in the sunshine, with the towel mostly covering my lower back and the top of my ass. She complimented me, saying I had a nice, firm, butt, and that with some squats, it could look even better. I found myself unable -and unwilling - to say no to her as she got me to agree to let her show me around the complex 's gym, and invited herself along with me next time I went into the field, day after tomorrow. Then her voiced dropped even lower, and she said 'After intense massage like that, we're supposed to 'make nice.' With that, the intense, deep kneading she'd been doing changed , into longer, slower, lighter strokes that started behind my knees, and moved up over the back of my thighs, and up and over my upturned ass. She got more tanning oil, and gently but firmly spread my legs a little more and more with each stroke, as she now included both legs. The towel moved higher and higher with each stroke, and I began to involuntarily grind down into the lounge, and raise my butt up to meet her strokes. She wasn't just spreading my legs now - she was spreading my cheeks with each pass. I was breathing heavily, and wondering if I could possibly get any harder, when she leaned forward, pressed those amazing breasts against my back, and whispered in my ear... "1075 A...I'll leave the door unlocked..."

She smacked my ass, threw the towel into the pool, grabbed my trunks and her bag, and fled the pool, laughing hysterically. I was stunned out of a lust-filled reverie, and suddenly realized I was naked and erect at the pool! I dived in, got my towel, and wrapped it around myself. A quick look on the other side showed the blonde lying on her back - but not obviously staring at me. Could she still be asleep? I couldn't tell, because of her sunglasses.

I settled the soaking towel around my hips, grabbed my sunglasses, and magazine,..dammit! She'd taken my keys!

I tried to sneak out as quietly as possible. 1075A? That was on the way to my apartment. .. might as well stop and knock...

As I tiptoed past the blonde, she raised her arms above her head, gave a delicious stretch, smiled wickedly, and said

'Great ass...'
Last edited by Massageguy on Fri Dec 18, 2020 10:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
NudeBaG

Re: Grad school education...

Post by NudeBaG »

Fantastic!
Massageguy

Re: Grad school education...part 2...

Post by Massageguy »

This is the second part of the story, and is pretty mild. It sets up a finish that I guess I'll have to label as 'Explicit.' All true, except for a joke I wish I'd made at the time...

Here's a situation I didn't anticipate when I got up this morning!

I'm standing outside the gate to one of my apartment complex's pools, wearing flip flops, a soaking-wet towel, and a fairly serious erection. My trunks and keys had been taken by a stunning beauty I'd met about an hour before... She'd pushed me into the pool, then apologized and helped work out a serious muscle cramp in my right hamstring. What started out as very therapeutic became sensual and erotic. She'd taken my trunks, and kept me mostly covered with the towel as the massage moved up. I'd been erect and grinding as she teased my ass, when she whispered her apartment number in my ear, stole my keys and trunks, and tossed the towel into the pool.

So, here I was...still erect, wondering what to think, and what to do. I wasn't mad - hell, I could see the humor in the situation. And I wasn't in any kind of trouble. The only witness hadn't complained - she'd said 'Great ass'' as I walked by in the wet towel.

I had keys hidden near my apartment, and could just go home, and collect my trunks later. But my gf had been away for weeks, and I was eager for adventure, and enjoying being this naked in public. And enjoying being 3/4 erect, remembering the feel of her hands on my ass...

Decision made, I headed for her apartment, wondering where in the world this was going. I was stopped for a few minutes by an older neighbor of mine who was walking her poodle. She was sweet, and we'd chatted before - but never when I was naked under a wet towel, sporting an erection I hoped wasn't too obvious. Or maybe, just a little... I wasn't impatient, but kinda enjoying the situation. The wet towel was wrapped securely around my narrow hips, and reached my knees, so I was covered. And I thought maybe she was sneaking views of the bulge in the towel.... Ah, well, let her enjoy the view. I certainly enjoyed the attention.

She said goodbye and left, and I realized I was right outside Renya's apartment. I walked to the door, looked around, gave myself a few tugs so I was mostly erect again, and knocked...

She opened the door, laughing. "I was SO tempted to come out and join you two - and offer to hang up your wet towel! Come on in - I wasn't sure you were going to show up...'

' Seems like she was enjoying the view through the towel, as it was. Well, I wasn't sure either, but I need my keys, and I figure you owe me the rest of a massage after what you've put me through...'

She slapped my shoulder - hard. 'You're not kidding anyone - you loved it,' she said, making it obvious as she dropped her gaze to the tent in my towel...

'I'll admit, it's been the most interesting morning this summer, by far...'

She laughed even louder, and pulled me in for a big hug. She patted my butt through the wet towel as I enjoyed the feel of her big, beautiful breasts crushed against my bare chest. She still had on her wet bikini, but had thrown some kind of sheer wrap around her hips. I enjoyed the view of that amazing ass as she led me into the apartment.

'There's something so right about a sarong,' I said, fervently. All that earned me was a loud groan...

Her apartment was set up as a mirror image to mine - a living room in front, with stairs leading up to the bedrooms and bath. Beyond was a dining area, with a sliding glass door leading to the fenced-in patio area. The kitchen was across from the dining area. I saw that she'd set up a massage table in the sunshine on the patio, with a little hand towel lying on top of it. I also saw my wet trunks hanging over the gate leading to the parking spots in back.

She opened the sliding door, and made a theatrical bow as she waved me through. 'Let's see, where were we when we were so rudely interrupted...'

'You mean before you so rudely took my towel, and threw it in the pool!' I tried to sound indignant, but I was grinning as I said it. I saw she had my keys and a few bottles of massage oil sitting on a small, round table, with a couple of lawn chairs by the fence.

'Shut up and stop being such a baby. You know you loved it. Now, get out of that wet towel and lie face down on the table! You'll listen to Mama Renya, if you know what's good for you.'

Mama Renya? I certainly wasn't thinking of her as my mother! I started to say something about the table being in the middle of the patio, visible from the second-story windows of the apartments on each side. Then I figured I'd just get spanked and called a baby again, so I let it go. No one was likely to be home and looking out in the middle of the day, anyway. I handed her my wet towel, climbed up on the table, and lay down on my belly, with my face looking down at the concrete through the face rest.

She covered my butt with the hand towel, and giving it a smack and a rub, and said 'Let's see how that Charley horse is doing. Her strong, sure hands started at my calves, moved up behind my knees to sweep up my hamstrings. There was barely a hint of the cramp left, and her hands felt great on my legs in the sunshine.

'Those are runner's legs, for sure. If you were a swimmer, you'd be better off waxing your legs. I could do that for you, you know,' she said. I chuckled, and replied 'You're a quick mover! I met you an hour ago, and since then, you've knocked me in a pool, stripped me in public, played with my ass in the sunshine, and left me stranded, naked, at the pool with nothing but a towel! Now you want to wax me? What's left for the rest of the summer?'

She threw back her head, and laughed, and swatted my ass again. 'Oh, I've got plans for you, sweet cheeks! Don't forget - I'm going to take you to the gym and work on those cute little buns, and you're taking me to the stream with you day after tomorrow! You're working far too hard, and not having nearly enough fun. I've taken you on as my summer project. Besides, your girlfriend will love it when she comes back in September. Especially if I do a Manzilian...'

'What's a Manzilian?' I blurted.

It's the guy's version of a Brazilian wax for women. We remove all the hair from the bikini region and around your ass. I couldn't wear this little thong if I had any pubic hair. Play your cards right, kiddo, and I'll show you some time...'

I couldn't think of anything clever to say, so I said something like 'Okay...'

Truth is, it was getting harder and harder to think coherently at all. She'd moved up higher, and was kneading my hamstrings and inner thighs deeply, and her fingers were sneaking up under the little towel that covered my tight little runner's butt. It felt absolutely amazing, and I was quickly losing the ability to do anything but moan and squirm. Her touch, the sun on my back, and the scent of coconut oil was sending me into a happy, lustful daze. I started to raise my ass to meet her hands as they explored, eager to be invaded...

Far too soon, she stopped working on my thighs and butt, and moved around the table to my head. She oiled her hands again, and started at my elbows. She moved both hands up over my upper arms, around my shoulders to my neck, and down my upper back. As she moved over my lower back, something cold and wet touched my spine between my shoulder blades, and I gave an involuntary flinch...

...To be ended, happily and messily, in the next installment...
Massageguy

Re: Grad school education...

Post by Massageguy »

Things end messily and happily in this part, so be warned. All true...

I was pretty much in heaven. Which is to say I was on my tummy on a massage table, with my ass half exposed in the sunshine on Renya's patio. She'd finished working on my legs, and teasing my ass, and had moved to the head of the table. She was sweeping her hands over my upper arms and shoulders, and down my back, and up and over the top of my upturned ass. She moved the little hand towel that was my only covering a little lower with each stroke, and I was beginning to have trouble silencing my moans. I heard her give a low chuckle as I involuntarily raised my ass to meet her hands, and began to squirm a little.

Suddenly, the mood was broken when, as her hands were moving around my hips and up my sides, I felt something cold and wet touch my back. I jumped a little, and gasped...

'What's wrong?'

'Nothing - just cold there for a second,' I replied.

'You. Are. SUCH. A. Baby!' She gave a theatrical sigh, and, to my dismay, took her hands off my back. I heard her moving a little, and then the sound of the oil gurgling in the bottle. With my face down in the headrest, I couldn't see what she was doing, and only had fleeting glimpses of her bare feet. Thank goodness, she hadn't left, and her hands moved over my shoulders again, with a new coating of the massage oil.

Her hands moved down my back again, over my sacrum, and up and over my ass. This time, she simply threw the towel aside, and spent more time going over my uncovered butt. She gave each cheek a squeeze, and moved around to the sides of my hips, and started to slowly come back up along my sides...

Again, I felt something touch my lower back, but this time, it wasn't cold. It - or rather, they - felt warm and oiled. My eyes flew upon as I realized... I raised my head, and looked toward the table, to see Renya's bikini top sitting beside the massage oil! Erect nipples and firm breasts moved ahead of her hands up my back... Did I say I was in heaven before?

'Is that better, you big baby?' All I could do was sigh...'Soooo much better...'

She chuckled again, and then we were both silent. Her hands continued to move down my back, and up and over my ass, while those magnificent breasts leaned in to follow them over my back. After a few more long, luscious strokes, she rested her right forearm across my back, with her breasts pressed against my shoulders. I heard the bottle gurgle again, and she stepped around to my side. Both hands started in on my lower back again, and this time, she made no pretense of not focusing on my ass. Her right hand urged my left cheek to the side, and the other smoothed oil over my crack. Then, she switched hands, and while forcing my right cheek to the side, her right hand moved in, and began to tease my eager hole...

Involuntary responses took over again. I moaned softly, and, after pulling away for a second, lifted my hips to meet her exploring fingers...

'Good boy,' she said, in a voice gone low and husky. 'Swimming pool clean...literally. Just...relax...'

Summoning all that remained of my will, I murmured... 'Yes...ma'am...'

That got another chuckle, and a 'Goooood...boyyy' whispered in my ear. I shuddered as she nibbled my earlobe...

At precisely that moment, her index finger stopped circling my anus, and moved in to the first knuckle. I gasped...

'Shhhhh...' She pulled out, and moved back in with delicious languor. 'Shhhh...'

I moaned again, and, unable to help myself, thrust back, impaling myself on her finger. 'Eager boy...raise up a little'

I slowly pulled my knees up, raising my ass without losing that contact... Breasts pressed against my thigh as she kissed my hip. I felt warm oil drip down my crack, as her middle finger circled my rim, gathering the oil. 'Deep breath,' she murmured.

I took a deep breath, and let it out in an extended 'Ooohhhhhh...' as both fingers invaded my eager ass. I pushed back again, driving her fingers deeper, and sighed as she slowly pulled back. She moved in and out, steadily and slowly, finger-fucking my ass in the sunshine. 'Oh...oh...oh...OH!'

She stopped moving her hand, with only the tips of her fingers still inside me. 'Don't...go...' I moaned.

'Oh, don't worry...' With that she thrust both fingers deep inside me, and moved them inside me...probing and massaging my prostate. 'Ohhhhh...'

Her left hand moved down to the head of my erect penis, which was now streaming precum. With one finger, she circled my glans, and teased the opening... Meanwhile, she continued to probe deeply, slowing, knuckle deep, to manipulate my prostate... I was rocking back and forth, moaning more and more loudly, as she continued to tease me, front and back... She said something like 'Wow,' in a voice that sounded different, somehow. I didn't care...

I began to rock in rhythm, impaling my ass on her insistent fingers, and fucking her fist, wrapped tightly around my shaft. Again, I thought I heard her say something from behind me...'Oh, my...'

Behind me? She was standing at my hip. I was on my knees, with my ass up in the air, face turned to the side, eyes screwed shut. I wondered for a second, then gave up, as my orgasm swept over me...

I moaned again and again...Oh, oh, oh...as she whispered 'Good boy,' and I heard laughter...above? Stream after stream of semen sprayed over my chest and belly...as she counted...'1...2...3...'

I ran dry at 11...a new record for me. Renya laughed out loud, and said 'That's quite a load. It HAS been a long time, hasn't it... Roll over...'

I turned over, eyes closed, face up in the sunshine, as she used the hand towel to clean up the mess on my chest and belly . I heard a familiar voice say 'That really IS a great ass. And an amazing load.'

I opened my eyes, and saw, standing in the open sliding door, the plump, pretty lady from the pool. She was beaming from ear to ear, and I could hear slow applause...

I looked up...to see a middle-aged woman grinning down and applauding from the second-floor window next door...
Shortie

Re: Grad school education...(The 3rd part is sexually explicit...)

Post by Shortie »

Great story. Reminded me of a very sensuous massage I once had but unfortunately it didn’t go that far. Except in my fantasies that is
Pmac47a

Re: Grad school education...(The 3rd part is sexually explicit...)

Post by Pmac47a »

Loved it! Thanks.