At the pool

Stories about you or someone you know getting pantsed, stripped and humiliated.
endo7

At the pool

Post by endo7 »

I was at the local public pool with a few of my friends on a very crowded day. There was a little area of the pool near some bleachers where we'd run races every day we were there. We would start on the opposite side of the bleachers and whoever made it across the stretch of pool the fastest would win.

I was a pretty good swimmer and very competitive so I almost never lost, and I had been going on a big winning streak. We all got the pool and the race began. I was getting pretty close to winning but a boy was getting slightly ahead of me. I grabbed his leg and pushed him down, securing myself the win.

I got out of the water and jumped up and down as the tons of kids on the bleachers cheered for me. I wasn't aware of the fact of the fact that the kid I pushed was looking for revenge. I felt his hands grip my sides and he pulled my bikini bottoms past my knees, down to my feet. I got bright red and stood frozen for a few seconds as kids began laughing. It was the most humiliating moment of my life being bare in front of all of thosekids and! ! He ended up taking my bottoms and playing keep away with them.

I had to run around nearly the whole pool just covering my pussy, leaving my ass wide open until I eventually got my bottoms back.
FunKelly

Re: At the pool

Post by FunKelly »

:D cool
ely

Re: At the pool

Post by ely »

wonderful I would pay to relive that day through the eyes of one of those children :-)