In Front of Crush

Stories about you or someone you know getting pantsed, stripped and humiliated.
swimminggirl5

In Front of Crush

Post by swimminggirl5 »

When I was younger I had a crush on my older sisters guy friend. One day she had him over at our house to go swimming and I hung around them the whole time in my cutest hot pink bikini. I made sure he could see my ass, hoping he would fall for me. I guess my sister took notice and she decided to pull a little prank on me. While I was standing on the pool deck talking to him she pulled untied my bikini bottoms and top. My crush laughed as she held back my arms so I couldn't cover up and said I had the smallest tits he'd ever seen. She even threw me in the water and made me swim out naked in front of him.
gymdavis

Re: In Front of Crush

Post by gymdavis »

How long ago was that and when you look back on it now, does it serve as a turn on?
ely

Post by ely »

how old were you? males are really terrible at making judgments, maybe when he told you you had small tits he didn't want to offend you, he wanted to make you comfortable obviously choosing the wrong words
Xirix7

Post by Xirix7 »

Re the comment(s) he made and his reaction: It kind of doesn't matter to me about the size comment. Instead I got turned on by this because of the way you were displayed and how he got to see every aspect of your naked body (and possible development; you won't tell us how old you were.)

Do you consider yourself fortunate that both your top and bottom were unstrung? Usually it's only one or the other. You ended up showing off your entire body to him. That's GOT to turn you on to this day, imagining him spanking it that night to your naked body.

Also, there's a lot of IRL experiences both guys and gals have shared with me related to their being stripped in front of their crush, who gets to learn all about their bodies before they go on a first date. You wrote this implying there never was a date. That kind of humiliation is a real turn on!!!
swimminggirl5

Post by swimminggirl5 »

Now it's definitely a turn on as I'm into that sort of stuff but in the moment it was really humiliating. It definitely did get me into ENF later down the line.