Naked School Exam

Stories about you or someone you know getting pantsed, stripped and humiliated.
lanative58

Naked School Exam

Post by lanative58 »

I remember in 5th grade being taken to the nurse's office all of the students both boys and girls were to receive physical exams. I believe they did all the boys one day and all the girls another day. They took us in groups of three, to the nurse's office. The female nurse then told us that we had to get undressed for this exam. All of us stripped down to our underwear with no problem. She knocked on the door a couple of minutes later and reminded us that we had to remove all our clothing including our underwear! I remember the three of us sitting on a small couch in the inner office trying nervously not to stare at one another. After what seemed like an eternity to me the doctor finally came into the office. He called us over to stand in front of him one by one. At this point my back was to my friends sitting on the couch which I was grateful for. The doctor did the basic ear, nose and throat exam. He asked us to breath deeply as he listened with a stethoscope. Nothing unusual up to this point other than standing completely naked in front of the male doctor, the female nurse and my two friends. This is when things started to get really weird! The doctor said that he wanted to raise our heart rate and check our heart again. There was a small step there in the office and he asked us to step up and down onto that stair for 30 seconds. Now I need to pause here for a moment and share with you that I have always been fat. So I'm sure that I was quite a sight to my two friends with everything jiggling! But this was not the end of the exam. The doctor then wanted to do a scrotum check to see if our testicles had descended properly. He felt around and found one immediately, then made a comment that he could only feel the one. I assured him that the other had also descended, as I had felt it myself previously in the scrotum. After a little more digging he again commented out loud, "oh yes there it is, but it is significantly smaller than the other one". Another comment he made out loud was that I shouldn't worry too much about my penis being so small, that it would grow out as I grew older and as I lost weight. Now my friends not only knew that I had breasts like a girl, a smaller than average penis but also that one of my testicles was smaller than the other! Thank you doctor! Is it any wonder how now even 50 years later just the Idea of standing Completely Naked, Entirely and Fully Exposed in front of a beautiful woman both Embarrasses and Totally Excites me! This experience has made me think of myself ever as the fat kid with the Tiny Little Dick. I wonder if there are others out there who are emotionally scarred and also sexually excited by the thought of having their Tiny Little Dicks discovered and Exposed by/to a beautiful woman.
ely

Re: Naked School Exam

Post by ely »

did your friends have longer penises than yours? you saw them?
lanative58

Re: Naked School Exam

Post by lanative58 »

Yes to both. I saw both my friends naked and each of them had penises bigger than mine.