Weighing the Boys

Stories about you or someone you know getting pantsed, stripped and humiliated, this forum doesn't really have to abide by the rules from the forums above, feel free to share stories about you (or someone you know) getting stripped by whatever or however.
TheBlushingPrincess

Weighing the Boys

Post by TheBlushingPrincess »

In high school, a girlfriend and I managed the boys wrestling team. Part of our job was to record their weights during the frequent weigh-in sessions. They were always covered up. Once in a while, we'd see a boner through the shorts, but nobody ever said anything, and that was that. But since then, I've read that other school teams would do the weigh-ins naked. I've fantasized over the years that one day the coach wasn't there and we required them to do the weigh-in naked, hands at their sides. Maybe that's a story I'll write sometime.
Executionus

Re: Weighing the Boys

Post by Executionus »

This is something that occurs in fight sports like wrestling, boxing, and MMA if somebody comes in too heavy. The rules are that they have a maximum weight that they must hit at all costs, so sometimes fighters have to strip naked to cut that last stubborn pound. Weigh-ins are public events with audiences and the press present and live cameras recording. Their only cover is people holding towels up, and those people usually suck at doing that.

This is a popular example featuring an embarrassed hot female fighter from a UFC event a few years back who had to get naked to hit 135 lbs, and her towel kept slipping during the weigh-in. There's several dozen of those with male fighters.

This could absolutely be turned into a pretty effective story, with the naked athlete trying desperately to reach target weight at all costs while also trying to reduce how many people see them naked in the process.
TheBlushingPrincess

Right. Of course, that's professional. I was thinking about it more from a femdom kind of perspective. "Okay boys, Coach isn't here today, but he said we need to start doing the weigh-ins naked. So everyone put your trunks on the table over there and line up in front of me and Brooke... no, if you could please keep your hands at your sides... great... thanks... that's much better..." That kind of thing. Make it sort of a slow burn. Still ruminating.
Visit my Complete Story Archive!
Take a sneak peek inside my Spank Bank.
Executionus

Post by Executionus »

TheBlushingPrincess wrote: Thu Nov 11, 2021 2:33 am Right. Of course, that's professional. I was thinking about it more from a femdom kind of perspective. "Okay boys, Coach isn't here today, but he said we need to start doing the weigh-ins naked. So everyone put your trunks on the table over there and line up in front of me and Brooke... no, if you could please keep your hands at your sides... great... thanks... that's much better..." That kind of thing. Make it sort of a slow burn. Still ruminating.
So if you haven't read it already, you should check out Shelly the Sports Reporter. There is an entire sub-arc starting at Chapter 25 which is basically what you just described, an extreme slow burn femdom weigh-in of mortified and humiliated naked boys being watched by girls against their will.
librarian

Post by librarian »

Executionus wrote: Thu Nov 11, 2021 4:05 am
TheBlushingPrincess wrote: Thu Nov 11, 2021 2:33 am Right. Of course, that's professional. I was thinking about it more from a femdom kind of perspective. "Okay boys, Coach isn't here today, but he said we need to start doing the weigh-ins naked. So everyone put your trunks on the table over there and line up in front of me and Brooke... no, if you could please keep your hands at your sides... great... thanks... that's much better..." That kind of thing. Make it sort of a slow burn. Still ruminating.
So if you haven't read it already, you should check out Shelly the Sports Reporter. There is an entire sub-arc starting at Chapter 25 which is basically what you just described, an extreme slow burn femdom weigh-in of mortified and humiliated naked boys being watched by girls against their will.
Oh my goodness! Thanks for sharing this!

I guess, it really is just the same 3-4 situations over and over again, but there is enough variation and it's well written enough that it keeps being fun! Thanks!
Executionus

Post by Executionus »

librarian wrote: Sun Nov 14, 2021 2:53 pm Oh my goodness! Thanks for sharing this!

I guess, it really is just the same 3-4 situations over and over again, but there is enough variation and it's well written enough that it keeps being fun! Thanks!
Yeah that was my exact opinion of the series actually. It was a hugely popular series on the ASN boards a few years back, but I was always of the belief that it needed more overall variety as it went on. It was purportedly written to specifically cater to the writer's wife's biggest fantasy though, which is why the plot was so repetitive.
Xirix7

Post by Xirix7 »

Executionus wrote: Thu Nov 11, 2021 2:14 amThis is a popular example featuring an embarrassed hot female fighter from a UFC event a few years back who had to get naked to hit 135 lbs, and her towel kept slipping during the weigh-in. There's several dozen of those with male fighters.

This could absolutely be turned into a pretty effective story, with the naked athlete trying desperately to reach target weight at all costs while also trying to reduce how many people see them naked in the process.
She probably has sexual thoughts about this when she masturbates, thinking about how many guys got glimpses of her naked body. Part reality / Part fantasy.
Executionus

Post by Executionus »

Xirix7 wrote: Sun Dec 12, 2021 9:01 am
Executionus wrote: Thu Nov 11, 2021 2:14 amThis is a popular example featuring an embarrassed hot female fighter from a UFC event a few years back who had to get naked to hit 135 lbs, and her towel kept slipping during the weigh-in. There's several dozen of those with male fighters.

She probably has sexual thoughts about this when she masturbates, thinking about how many guys got glimpses of her naked body. Part reality / Part fantasy.
Well Miesha Tate DID pose for these pictures around the same time, so probably: 1 2 3
Xirix7

Post by Xirix7 »

Oh, fuck. I'm imagining this happening to me and having to stand in the nude before her and her bitch friend Brooke. Sexually turned on and sexually humiliated, both ideas running through my mind at the same time as I am made to take off my shorts with them watching. In my thoughts would be, "Oh, fuck!"
TheBlushingPrincess

Xirix7 wrote: Sun Dec 12, 2021 2:03 pm
Oh, fuck. I'm imagining this happening to me and having to stand in the nude before her and her bitch friend Brooke. Sexually turned on and sexually humiliated, both ideas running through my mind at the same time as I am made to take off my shorts with them watching. In my thoughts would be, "Oh, fuck!"
I love how you call her "her bitch friend." That really sums it up, doesn't it? I hadn't really thought of it from that angle, but that sure ups the humiliation level! But just so you don't worry, if I were to ever write this story, it would absolutely have a second part in which the boys get their revenge on these two girls. And in my stories, the revenge is always disproportionate to the crime! :mrgreen: That said, I'm not sure if/when I'll get to this story.