Stole girlfriends bikini

Stories about you or someone you know getting pantsed, stripped and humiliated.
nothingness36

Stole girlfriends bikini

Post by nothingness36 »

Hey this happened a long time ago. Like 7 or 6 years ago I think. I was 19 she was 22

I was with my girlfriend and we were drinking having a good time at a friend's place. I think it was either in June or July. It was summer.

He had one of those big hot tubs in his backyard we were in most of the day. I suppose you can guess what happens next haha. She got a little too drunk and I sorta goaded her into swimming All Natural. FYI our friend was playing games or something in his room at the time so it was probably easier for her. So she slipped her bikini top and bottom off and placed them on the cooler. Her tits were about 34 C. Her tits poked out of the hot tub kinda.. pink nipples

I don't know why I did it but I sorta scooped her bikini up and ran inside.. I think maybe a combination of being too horny and too drunk. She screamed at me to bring her bikini back. In retrospective Probably not the best thing to yell when another guy is in the house. For neighbors too. You could easily see thru the fence 🤭

Needless to say. She ended up jogging halfway across the backyard for a towel that was left on a chair.. hands across chest and pussy. My friend didn't bring it up then but I caught him joking about it later with some of his friends. I still kinda feel bad about that.

We broke up some time after for unrelated reasons but I can imagine that had something to do with it. 😪
Baseball101913

Re: Stole girlfriends bikini

Post by Baseball101913 »

That’s too bad