The Boss Couldn't Hold It

Stories about you or someone you know getting pantsed, stripped and humiliated.
jimmythehand

The Boss Couldn't Hold It

Post by jimmythehand »

While I've been a fan of ENF for a long time, I've sadly not experienced it very much in the real world and have to content myself with what I read and see online, plus the occasional scene that pops up in mainstream literature, TV and film. That being the case I'm very pleased to report that I not only witnessed but was also actually a part of an ENF scene this week. I wasn't sure if I was going to post about it or not, but it's good to give back to the community and I'd certainly like to tell people about it.

I've had a female boss for about two years now. I'll call her 'Claire' for the purposes of this post. She's in her early 40s, blonde, maybe 5'6" but always wears two or three inch heels. She's got an attractive face and what I'd describe as a hot 'mom bod' - fairly slim while definitely carrying a little extra weight on her stomach, ass and thighs, but not so much that it detracts from her being universally viewed as hot (which has been noted among the staff discussions, by both men and women, on multiple occasions). Her breasts, in contrast, are on the small side - probably a 34A, maybe 34B if I was being generous and she did admit while we were out on our Christmas party three years ago (before she became our boss) that she would love a boob job. That wasn't completely out of the blue, as we'd been drinking for a bit already and were discussing another member of staff that was getting an enhancement, at which point she just blurted it out and then looked embarrassed that she'd said anything. To top things off, she's always dressed to the nines (in a business way), which usually means nice dresses that compliment her figure very well, though always very conservative.

Fast forward to this year's Christmas party, earlier this week and most people are drinking very heavily, probably to make up for last year's being cancelled due to the COVID lockdown in the UK. I should make it clear at this point that when I say 'office party', we just meet up for some drinks, then go somewhere for meal and then move on to the pubs for more drinking afterwards. Claire was keeping up with the best of them but has always been able to handle her drink well in the time that I've known her.

One thing that did shock me about Claire that evening was her appearance. She was wearing a short, low cut, green cocktail dress (I think that's what the style is called) and black tights - hardly stripper attire but far less conservative than she usually wears. More importantly, her tits were huge! At first I thought she'd actually gone and gotten a breast enhancement, but some surreptitious studying on my part identified that it was in fact a very padded, push up bra. Small tits in padded bras are one of my turn ons, as some of you may be aware. That being the case, while I don't think everyone would have noticed, to me (as an 'expert') it was very obvious that her breasts were not only small but also quite saggy, just by the way they were sitting in the bra; probably not something that she'd want me or anyone knowing. You may think at this point that I'm going to tell you about a real life artifice exposed moment, in which she loses her bra in front of everyone of something along those lines. I would have loved that but it was unfortunately not the ENF incident that happened.

As I don't drink a lot in general and had to work the next day, I was among the earliest to leave. I had looked for Claire to say goodbye but the last time I'd seen her she'd been heading for the rather long queue for the female toilets, in the pub that we were in at the time, so I decided not to wait. As I was walking past the alley next to the pub, I heard a door open and shut and a voice swearing and recognised it as Claire's. I debated for a moment, but leaving a woman that may be in some distress down a dark alley, at night (especially someone I know) didn't seem right so after a few seconds I walked down the alley and came around a small corner of the pub building, where the bins were, which was thankfully well lit. The sight that greeted me will never leave me. There was my boss, Claire, with her shoes, dress, tights and knickers in a haphazard pile on the ground and her standing in only her padded, push up bra, just beginning to squat down by one of the bins. I could see her slight belly, her thick thighs and, between her legs a full, BROWN pubic bush. Until that moment I would have told you she was a natural blonde.

Claire looked up as I came around the corner and let out what was less of a scream and more of a small squeak. She did try to cover herself and stand up but evidently her bladder had had enough at that point and she had to immediately drop back into her squat and let out a torrent of pee. She was blushing bright red at this point, looking anywhere but at me and muttering what sounded like 'shit, shit, oh my god, shit' under her breath. She did make an attempt to cover both her face and her crotch, but the alcohol meant she had to use her hands to steady herself, so I was able to see her full, loose lips (as you might expect for a woman in her 40s) and even a hint of her clit. I took full advantage of the view, since she wasn't looking my way. At one point, when the pool of urine was starting to head towards her clothes, I did walk over and pick them up, then moved away back to my vantage point.

Of course eventually Claire stopped peeing and I, being a gentleman, handed her a tissue to wipe herself with. I was still holding her clothes so she had to waddle over to me in classic ENF pose, where she apologised with a quiet 'I'm sorry about that', then quickly took each piece of clothing and pulled it on with her back to me (so I did briefly get to see her exposed ass too). I had been a bit concerned at this point that I might get in some trouble for not turning around and walking the other way the moment I walked up on her, so hearing her apologise to me was quite a relief. When she was dressed, Claire looked me very briefly in the eye and then away again and said 'Can you just not tell anyone about that please'. Had this been a fictional story, I imagine there would have been some blackmail involved, maybe making her show me her tits, or at least some teasing from me. Since it was real life, I would probably end up in trouble if I tried that and besides, I do actually like her and wouldn't want to put her through something like that (actually I'm not sure I'd do anything from any of the stories on this board to anyone IRL). So, I just said 'of course not, never happened' and we went our separate ways.

'Claire' had the rest of this week off so I haven't spoken to her since the incident. Hopefully it will just be an embarrassing drunk memory for her and a very pleasant one for me and we can leave it at that. I tried to include as much detail as I remembered but feel free to ask questions if I've left out something you wanted to know.

Coincidentally, someone asked about peeing in ENF stories last month and this is what I meant when I said it can definitely be a contributory factor to an ENF scenario.
Raycat

Re: The Boss Couldn't Hold It

Post by Raycat »

Hi Jim,

What a great story! Please tell me how it went when yiu saw her again. Tell me how you imagen how saggy her tits are. And please share us the enf fantasies you must have about her and what will happen then.

Ray
jimmythehand

Post by jimmythehand »

Raycat wrote: Sun Oct 29, 2023 4:34 pm Hi Jim,

What a great story! Please tell me how it went when yiu saw her again. Tell me how you imagen how saggy her tits are. And please share us the enf fantasies you must have about her and what will happen then.

Ray
It was definitely a bit awkward between us the first few times we saw each other in work, with her seeming to avoid talking to me when she could, but neither of us ever mentioned it and things pretty much returned to normal. I definitely wasn't going to risk my job by bringing it up! She got a promotion not long after, so I see her a lot less than I used to anyway.

I imagine her tits to look something like this: https://www.postyourtits.com/tits-pictu ... aggy_3.jpg. Most ENF fantasies I've imagined that include her involve me getting to see them.
Raycat

Post by Raycat »

Does anyone has simular embarrassing stories of women? This one i really find hot.

Ray