Caught On A Fence

Stories about you or someone you know getting pantsed, stripped and humiliated.
MrMongo

Caught On A Fence

Post by MrMongo »

A bunch of us were skipping school. To out the back way we had to climb a fence. Everyone in jeans went over the fence no problem, but there were two girls in mini-skirts. One of them was little chick so a friend and I grabbed her by the wrists and under the arm and hoisted her right over the fence no problem.

The other girl was too tall and too thick to lift up like that, so she had to climb the fence without aid. She got over the fence going up, going down however caught her mini-skirt lifting it up exposing her shear panties. The more she struggled the tighter the fence grabbed her dress. We all could see her furry little triangle through her panties. The other girls there tried to free the larger chick while the guys hooted and hollered. It was a wonder we did not get caught. The big girl who was caught was laughing so hard it was a wonder she did not wet her panties.
Clearwater

Re: Caught On A Fence

Post by Clearwater »

About 1967 we were sneaking into a concert, there were 3 couples, a friend of mine who worked for the venue was going to show us how to get in. It was an outdoor stadium, the fence had one place where it was only about 8' high and easy to climb over. I went over first then helped my GF, no problem, the next couple went over OK, then the 3rd girls turn. She wasn't very athletic, her jeans were very tight which made it even harder. She got one leg over the fence and we encouraged her to put the other leg over and jump, her BF was behind her trying to help. When she put the other leg over and jumped her jeans got caught on the top of the fence, they were so tight, they just ripped to pieces. She landed with her jeans forming a blue denim belt, the rest of the jeans were hanging from the top of the fence, she was standing in her light blue bikini panties. I have to give it to her, she didn't panic and scream, she kept her composure like it happened to her everyday.

Between her BF's shirt and some pins, the other girls fashioned a skirt for her, she sure had nice legs and a cute butt. Then we went in a saw this band called The Rolling Stones