I swear I'm cursed (My first embarrassment)

Stories about you or someone you know getting pantsed, stripped and humiliated.
Grumples

I swear I'm cursed (My first embarrassment)

Post by Grumples »

Well i started with witchcraft at 13 And the only true way to connect with nature is sky clad

The first time I decided to call a circle was a day my parents were out of the house so i figured i could do it in the basement without any problems

What I didn't know was my mom was out of the house to get her friends to play cards and our card table was in the basement. I had just finished puberty at about this time.

So anyway i'm sitting there indian style with headphones on, meditating on being seen in a sexual way (you know like every young man who just discovered girls)

And then mom walks down stairs with 6 of her girlfriends. My eyes were closed so I didn't notice until I saw the flash through my eyelids. When i opened my eyes all 7 of them had cameras and were laughing at the little man with a little man standing at attention

I froze so there were many more pictures before i fled up the stairs giving them opportunity to take butt pictures on my way out

I never lived that down i still turn red thinking about it to this day

And i've been "accident" prone ever since and I am almost always exposed by the accidents