Festival experience

Stories about you or someone you know getting pantsed, stripped and humiliated.
Imagination

Festival experience

Post by Imagination »

At my first music festival, when I was 15 I didn't know what to expect.

But I got a surprise, and so did this girl.

Me and my friends were camped next to a group of loud girls who looked 18 or 19.

Some of their tents were facing ours and we shared a kind of clearing/chilling space.

On the Saturday morning most of us were sitting around on our chairs with a few of the girls.

I remember trying to subtly look at them dressed in short shorts and tank tops. At first I thought that a glimpse of cleavage was something special, until this happened.

All of a sudden we heard raised voices from a tent and heard some girls laughing. Me and my friends looked in the direction and then got the sight of our lives.

A girl came stumbling out of the tent...

Only wearing panties.

She fell to the floor in front of us on her back, and I gaped in disbelief seeing her lying there basically naked.

We could all see her perky boobs and pink nipples above her chubby belly and her blue lacy kickers.

The girl looked around and screamed, seeing everyone looking at her, and tried to get up.

She had one hand over her chest and used the other to get up before turning away from us to cover her exposed boobs.

I watched turn back to the tent, seeing her as outlined by her panties. It was a bit big with some cellulite but I remember being in awe, it was the first (almost) naked butt I ever saw.

Her friends in the tent were laughing and tried to keep her out but she managed to get back in.

She must have been so embarrassed.