Bottomless diaper/diamond position spanking in public bathroom

Stories about you or someone you know getting pantsed, stripped and humiliated.
Uro

Bottomless diaper/diamond position spanking in public bathroom

Post by Uro »

I read this one online but it was about true stories, and I'll probs post in story request to find if anyone knows the original.

But basically a girl was about 10 ( 7 to 12, I don't remember exactly what she typed) and her mom shouted at her "you're getting a spanking!" and she instantly started blushing (I don't remember her exact words, but it was basically that and I was enthralled that she already felt immense embarrassment), grabbed her arm and marched her to the bathroom where she took her skirt off and folded them and put them in her own purse then did the same to her panties (I remember being enthralled as well that she was bottomless in public and humiliated by this and that she was going to get spanked).

She wrote that her mother had her positioned some sort of way. Probably diamond but maybe diaper position, where she could see her between her legs, and the spanking began. Something about how her mother had a fine, unending view of her asshole and vagina and pubes and such really shivered her and brought me some sort of feeels.

Some of what she said sticks out to me, but I can't recall maybe most of it.

> I hated that everyone who walked in there saw me getting spanked like that! It was humiliating!

> She just kept going!

> I screamed "You're killing me! You're killing me!" and really thought I was going to die and at some point I just wanted to die.
(That last bit stuck out, how did she imagine others would think of her upon hearing of how she died, a naughty little girl so foolish and evil she got spanked to death? Really wanting to die when you didn't already? At such a poor age...)

> It left a lot of deep emotional scare

I still feel so awful for her. It's 1 of the main reasons I'm against corporeal punishment and see it as torture plus sexual abuse.

I'm editing to add... Something about "she just kept going" stuck with me