Pantsed in Front of In-laws

Stories about you or someone you know getting pantsed, stripped and humiliated.
Debbie

Pantsed in Front of In-laws

Post by Debbie »

I'm Debbie, age 30. I'm new to this site. I have several (true) stories from the past about pantsing and spanking. Most have to do with my close friends and neighbor couples.

Not counting some horseplay in high school or college, my first memorable embarrassing pantsing came about a year after marriage. My fairly new in-laws were over for dinner. I was in the kitchen stirring up meatballs by hand. My MIL, Peggy, wandered in to help and keep me company and we were chatting and joking around as I started mixing the meatball mix. My hubby, Curt,
wandered in and he started jokingly harassing me about getting dinner done, etc. We entered into a tongue-in-cheek trash talk exchange and I threw out some good barbs. He grimaced and Peggy laughed at our mock verbal battle. Then she chuckled and asked Curt if he was going to let me talk to him like that. My hands were working the meat mixture as he approached me from behind. He and Peggy nodded to each other and he yanked my pedal-pushers down close to my knees. I froze since my hands were messy with meatball mix and I hesitated to reach for my pants. I was reaching for towel as my panties were on display for the laughing MIL. I snapped something profane at Curt who yanked at my panties until they were at my knees and my pants were binding my ankles, keeping me from evading Curt. I bent over, dirty hands and all, to grab my panties and Curt tried to smack my bare butt. I dodged the swing, but was fully exposed front and back to Peggy who chimed in with "Yeah, she deserves a good spanking". So Curt grabbed me and cornered me against the kitchen table to slap my butt a few times - playfully. Now my FIL comes in to see the laughing and slapping sound is about. He froze in the doorway upon seeing my bare ass with pants around my ankles and panties around my knees, then burst out laughing and asking what he had missed. That ended the fun and I was able to pull up my panties and pants without exposing my front view to him.

Actually the whole escapade made me and the in-laws closer. I didn't mind my FIL seeing my butt and having Peggy see me "naked" wasn't so embarrassing after all. In fact she got to see me get a naked spanking once or twice later on. But that's another story.
hightab

Re: Pantsed in Front of In-laws

Post by hightab »

Welcome to the site. That must have been really embarrassing for you. What was your MIl reaction to seeing the front view? Are you alnatural down there ? Would love to hear more of your stories feel free to share them.
Debbie

Post by Debbie »

Hightab:
MIL was/is totally cool. She enjoyed the show, lol. Sure I was embarrassed back then, but it wasn't my first strip or spank
episode, so I got over it fast. I was more humiliated (moderately) that FIL got a good long view of my bare bottom than that MIL saw front view.
I was sporting a nicely groomed, moderately trimmed bush back then.
Do you have any stories ?
Debbie
Tammy T
hightab

Post by hightab »

Debbie wrote: Thu Jul 21, 2022 2:38 am Hightab:
MIL was/is totally cool. She enjoyed the show, lol. Sure I was embarrassed back then, but it wasn't my first strip or spank
episode, so I got over it fast. I was more humiliated (moderately) that FIL got a good long view of my bare bottom than that MIL saw front view.
I was sporting a nicely groomed, moderately trimmed bush back then.
Do you have any stories ?
Debbie
Thanks for the reply I don't have stories otherwise you would have seen them on here already ;)
Executionus

Post by Executionus »

Welcome here!

So this story reminded me of something from my own past. Now I was never pantsed in front of my in-laws, but I did experience something equally embarrassing a few times.

To preface this, when I was married my MIL was nearly 70 and pretty senile. She had my ex wife in her late 40s after the doctor told her "Oh, you don't need birth control, you're out of eggs". Turns out there was still one in the chamber. Either way, I was a millennial with a MIL over twice my age.

We also discovered that I am apparently her type. As in 100% her dream type, especially the fact that I have long beautiful hair as a pretty boy. I usually describe myself as looking like a cross between Loki and Jack Sparrow. So anyway, my MIL had a frequent habit of randomly groping me, front and back, knowing she could get away with it by playing the "Oh I'm senile, I don't know any better" card. She pulled this stunt in front of her daughter several times, almost as a power move.

Needless to say it was embarrassing for me and significantly unsexy considering this woman looked like the combination of every bingo-addicted heavy-smoking mobile-scooter-riding KKK-member boomer in the south put together.
Debbifan

Post by Debbifan »

Debbie wrote: Wed Jul 20, 2022 7:35 pm Actually the whole escapade made me and the in-laws closer. I didn't mind my FIL seeing my butt and having Peggy see me "naked" wasn't so embarrassing after all. In fact she got to see me get a naked spanking once or twice later on. But that's another story.
And it's another story that must be told ! ( incidentally I've had my username here for ages and it's a pure coincidence :D )
hightab

Post by hightab »

Debbifan wrote: Fri Jul 22, 2022 3:50 pm
hi Debbifan, what was your username on vintage-erotica-forum ?
Debbifan

Post by Debbifan »

hightab wrote: Fri Jul 22, 2022 8:05 pm
Debbifan wrote: Fri Jul 22, 2022 3:50 pm
hi Debbifan, what was your username on vintage-erotica-forum ?
Enthusiast. My username at CHYOA and Blondie's Stripping and Humiliation board is also Enthusiast but when I tried to register as that here it did not accept it for some reason, so I came up with Debbifan.
Beckyxxx

Post by Beckyxxx »

Wow that's embarrassing. Thanks for being brave enough to share. I'm very interested if you have anymore stories
bingo100

Post by bingo100 »

This story was amazing to read!

I've pantsed my wife 1000 times public and private but never in front of the in-laws.

I did have the reverse happen twice though where my FIL exposed the MIL in front of me and my wife.

The first time was at my wife's (Jenna) cousins wedding. The wedding was about 3 hours away so I drove the in-laws and my wife. The ceremony and reception were both at the same place at a fancy barn thing. Before the ceremony there was an open bar and when everyone got there they had a round of shots. This side of the family doesn't get together often so it was a really excited party vibe from the start.

After the ceremony there was a cocktail hour then dinner. So by this point there had been a lot of drinking going on by my wife and both in-laws.
After dinner we had a short walk up a little hill to the barn for the actual reception. MIL gets up first with Jenna and they start up the hill. MIL is in a green dress that is sleeveless and tight to the waist then gets loose over her butt down to a few inches above her knees. She is pretty and toned from working out but skinny built. 120lbs probably small boobs, small butt.

FIL is right behind them, and I'm about 5 feet behind him. I watch as he picks up his pace a little grabs the back of her dress with both hands and lifts it to her shoulder blades. She has a black victoria secrets lace thong on and tan lines that were from bottoms she usually wore that covered her whole butt. My jaw dropped. He held it up for about 10 steps when his sister (Jenna's aunt) yells my MIL's name and is like "YOU'RE WHOLE TUSH IS OUT HUN"
She feels for it then turns to my FIL who drops it grinning and she goes bright red.

The second was on a beach trip we took with Jenna's family.
Me, Jenna, her brother, his wife, and the in-laws.
We went down to the beach early in the day and had been there all day drinking and in the ocean. It was near a resort we stayed at and was a bit rocky in the water so the beach was fairly empty and no one but me was in the water for the most part.

Finally I talk my wife into getting in, and she starts yelling for everyone else. I see my MIL get up in a pink bikini with while horizontal stripes, very covering not cheeky at all or anything. FIL is behind her walking in. I can't stress enough that they had been drinking all day lol. BIL and his wife were still lounging on the towels. I turn around to talk to them as they just are hitting the water. Idk if my FIL thought we wouldn't turn around or if he'd drank enough that he didn't think at all but he grabbed the ties on her bottoms and ripped them to her ankles. She froze wide eyed for a second bottomless looking at me and Jenna. She had a decent bush going on that was reddish brown. She turned for a second yelling my FIL's name and I think she rathered us seeing the back view to the front as she went to pull up her bottoms. They had untied when he pulled so for a second she stood ass facing us, realized it was going to take a minute to get them on and just sat down in the shallow water and covered her front with her hands. She was so bright bright red.

My wife turns me around and is like "put them back on we will turn around!"

No one ever mentioned it again. I've gotten my wife naked a few times and people still tease her but no one brings up her mom's bush lol