Lost Bet = Lost Panties and Outdoor Strip

Stories about you or someone you know getting pantsed, stripped and humiliated.
Debbie

Lost Bet = Lost Panties and Outdoor Strip

Post by Debbie »

My BIL tricked me into paying off a bet with a strip and spank session not long ago.

Three neighborhood couples including my sister and BIL and a neighboring couple went pub crawling and at one pub with a game room my BIL (Josh) made a bet with me on a bowling game. After lots of negotiating and trash talk we settled on the stakes. If I lost I had to submit to a spanking from him, plus do a dare too. No terms for the dare, but he assured me I wouldn't have to do anything that I hadn't done before. So it couldn't be like streak around the block, or the mall parking lot, or do anything wild or dangerous. Because of that assurance and some adult beverages, I made the bet. In addition if I didn't perform the forfeit/dare if I lost, I would get added punishment spankings plus have to be the group's naked servant when we got back to Josh's house for the rest of the evening.

Yes, I lost the bet. Josh called for doing the dare right there in the pub. He ordered me to take off my panties and hand them over. I sighed and shrugged and stood up to head to the restroom to comply, but he said, "No you don't, you have to do it here in the booth". Well, it would have been doable if I was wearing a skirt (I have done that dare a couple of times before), but I was wearing pedal-pushers. Even with the rest of the group trying to screen me from the many customers nearby, it was just too hard to do without being seen, so I had to refuse the dare and face the music later.

Back home, Josh had me strip and serve drinks to the group. Then he said that it would be dark soon so it was time for my dare; that my spankings could be later. He told me I had to go into the backyard (still naked) and be tied to the clothesline post for 20 minutes ! I protested that the neighbors might see me. I offered to do it in undies or do a different dare/punishment. He said if I go outside with clothes on and do a strip tease before getting tied up I wouldn't have to remove my panties and the time would be for "only" 15 minutes. I asked to keep my bra on and do 20 or 25 minutes. He and the others rejected my offer. I asked if we could put off the dare until dark since my boobs would be on display for a neighbor to see if they peeked over the fence. That was rejected with giggles from all, so I gave up.

We went outside. It was still pretty light out. I stood by the post and peeled off everything but my panties. I kept one eye on the neighbor's fences as Josh tied my hands behind me and around the clothesline post. He said, "There's one more thing before we start the time." He grabbed the waistband and pulled my panties down and completely off ! I protested the fact I was tied up naked which wasn't in the deal we made. Josh replied that he had promised that I wouldn't have to remove my panties in the backyard, but that he didn't say he wouldn't take them off ! I had been tricked a second time.

I stood there like a good sport as the others ogled my nakedness and teased me. I, in a way, admired Josh's trickery, so I took my forfeit without whining or protesting. No one looked over the fence (as far as I know). When time was up we went back inside but I had to stay naked and had to serve up drinks and refreshments for a while.

Soon came the last part of my dare/punishment. Each person got a turn at spanking me using an implement and position of their choice. The number of swats were determined by drawing random playing cards. There was a break (recovery time?) between each spank. Most of the group smacked my naked ass playfully, for the most part, except my sister who walloped me good with a hairbrush (12 stinging whacks). Several of the spanking positions purposely displayed my coochie for all to ogle to try to embarrass me as much as possible. I finished out the evening as a naked servant (with rosy pink butt cheeks) and finally got my clothes back at the front door on our way out.

I want to get back at Josh somehow, but more so at my sister for the hard hairbrush swats. (I'd be open to some revenge ideas along the strip/spank/pantsing variety from any readers !!)
Tammy T
hightab

Re: Lost Bet = Lost Panties and Outdoor Strip

Post by hightab »

another great written true story. I would love to hear more stories from you ;) Where was your hubby through all of this happening ?
Sean Rose

Re: Lost Bet = Lost Panties and Outdoor Strip

Post by Sean Rose »

awfully fake