Skirt pulled down in a nightclub

Stories about you or someone you know getting pantsed, stripped and humiliated.
Imagination

Skirt pulled down in a nightclub

Post by Imagination »

This is a story I saw posted online, from true answers to girls having skirts pulled down.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I’ve had my skirt pulled up on a few embarrassing occasions (See my profile)

But once i DID have my skirt pulled down, when I was 21, and it’s worse than it getting pulled up!

My friends had invited me on a night out in the summer and I went out with them wearing a light white blouse and a short fake leather skirt.

We had a great time, drinking and dancing and talking to people at a bar, and as the night wore on, we decided to go to a nightclub.

We got in and it was full of people, it seemed really cool and we were loving the vibe.

After getting some drinks, we went out to the smoking area out the back.

There were these waist high platforms where some people were dancing and when we finished smoking we all went up on one and started dancing.

The place was pretty busy and people were pretty drunk . It was a good atmosphere, we even spotted of group of people we all knew from school, they waved and shouted to us on the platforms as we danced.

There was a group of young guys paying us attention on the floor in front of us, and ‘cos we were all at least tipsy we started dancing in an exaggerated, sexy way (probably believing we looked cool, but probably not).

I moved closer to the platform edge, still dancing, in front of my friends and directly in front of the group of guys. I was single at the time and honestly, quite liked the attention (though, in a moment I wouldn’t be liking the attention much).

I even did a kind of squat drop move facing the people in the club, looking back on it a lot of people probably saw up my skirt that night.

This is when my skirt got pulled DOWN.

I was still in front of the group of guys and whoever else was outside when it happened.

I felt hands on my skirt and felt it reluctantly start to move down.

My skirt was pretty tight even when unbuttoned and even though my friend tried hard it only moved an inch or so, not uncovering anything.

I laughed and playfully punched my friend then turned back to dance, then stopped to adjust my skirt.

Stood in the same place, not dancing, I readjusted my skirt.

I unbuttoned it, to pull it over my stomach.

Next I froze….

It turns out that the friend who had tried to pants me just before had been watching me.

As soon as I had the skirt unbuttoned she struck again, knowing how hard my skirt was to pull down with the button done.

This time she yanked down with all her force and my skirt slid down my legs, leaving me stood without a skirt on a platform in view of the group of lads, and any other of the 20 people who were outside.

The boys were all staring and all looked at me in disbelief, I noticed a few other people looking and pointing, or nudging a friend. I even heard some giggles.

Then I noticed my friends had all gasped, and had now started howling with laughter.

I understood that getting my panties shown of to loads of people was funny in a way, I decided to play it cool and try not to look that embarrassed and take my time picking my skirt up.

Something did strike me as odd when my friends kept laughing, and I thought that more people in the crowd were looking my way, and I swear I heard people saying things like “dude look” and “oh my god everyone look at that girl”.

I didn’t think people seeing my panties was that embarrassing.

I wasn’t even wearing a thong, they were plain black bikini-cut panties… didn’t leave anything exposed as far as I knew.

So, I bent down to pick up my skirt and then saw them.

Plain black bikini-cut panties.

Laying on the floor inside my denim skirt.

It dawned on me what had happened, and why people were looking at me, and still were!

And the boys in front of me?!

They had been staring up at me standing there, totally bottomless, my crotch just above their heads, for the last ten seconds or so.

And I hadn’t been covering myself at all!

I pulled my skirt and panties up as fast as I could, staring in horror at all the people who had just got a good long look at my shaven p*ssy.

The skirt was still tight, and turned out to be hard to get up in a hurry as well.

I turned to cover my privates while I struggled to get it over my hips, probably treating everyone to a glimpse of my ass as a bonus.

When my friends stopped laughing, they were so sorry and didn’t expect my panties to come down in front of everyone.

Later in the month we joked about how stupid I was to decide to play it cool without looking down.
LiveForever

Re: Skirt pulled down in a nightclub

Post by LiveForever »

Great story. Do you happen to have the link to where this story was posted? It hints that they have stories about having their skirt pulled up also I’d love to read those
Imagination

Re: Skirt pulled down in a nightclub

Post by Imagination »

I just looked they were called "Sammy"

They had loads of stories about being pantsed or embarrassed.

She even had a story about her sister pulling off her towel in front of her friends, which was pretty embarrassing, all her friends saw her totally naked.

Not sure how real the account - I just looked at it looks like it's been deleted :/