ENF at scout camp

Stories about you or someone you know getting pantsed, stripped and humiliated.
Imagination

ENF at scout camp

Post by Imagination »

I used to be in scouts.

One year we went for a "national scouts jamboree" camp.

Loads of groups of kids were there, including a few girl scout groups.

This one girl scout group was local to us and there were a few girls from my school who i recognised camping near us.

Everyone had to use the camp showers in the mornings and because there were loads of groups we all had to walk there and back in either dressing gowns or towels.

The girls were scheduled to shower after us, so by the time we were back they were in the showers.

I always feared that someone would pull my towel off in front of the girls, but to my surprise the opposite happened.

Mid morning on the second day I had just got changed from my towel when the girls walked towards us, back from the showers, to get to their tents.

It was the local group and I noticed a few girls from my school.

Most of the girls had towels on with dressing gowns over them, giving us no chance of peeking at them,

This girl from my class however, wasn't so prepared.

Her name was Tamsin, and she wasn't popular in our school, she was tall with long legs and a skinny chest and a slim body.

Turns out she wasn't too popular with the girls in her scout group either.

While they were wrapped in dressing gowns, Tamsin only wore a towel on her way back from the showers.

The girls walked in a line into our campsite, on the way to theirs, and we all looked (noticing Tamsin in only a towel).

As the walked in front of us, I stared at Tamsin's legs and her figure in the towel. When I got a shock.

Tamsin was in the middle of our camp, in a towel that covered her from her chest to her knees, looking self conscious.

In front of me and my friends, the girl behind her reached out and grabbed hold of Tamsin's towel.

I stared in disbelief as the girl pulled the towel hard, unravelling it, and ripping it off of Tamsin.

Me and about 5 other guys stared in shock, Tamsin stood there COMPLETELY NAKED!

She screamed, realising that without her towel she now stood totally nude in the middle of the camp.

I remember watching her scream and try to cover her exposed body. Her right hand was thrown across her chest to cover her tiny tits and she put her left hand over her crotch to cover her privates.

She looked so embarrassed stood there, bending forward to cover herself. I remember her looking at us, red in the face, with horror... realising that at least five boys from her school had seen her without any clothes on!

Even though she covered, I'll never forget my first glimpse of her little boobs and her hairy pussy (and the look on her face).

The girl with her towel ran past her, towards their tents, waving the towel in the air.

I remember seeing Tamsin chasing her, oblivious to the fact the me and all my scout group could all see her small but firm bum.

Completely uncovered, white and exposed.

I always loved camping after that.
hightab

Re: ENF at scout camp

Post by hightab »

Did you talk with her after that happened?
Imagination

Post by Imagination »

Not that week, but when we went back to school next year I talked to her.

She seemed embarrassed just talking to me, knowing I'd seen her.

I didn't bring it up, but every time I saw her I couldn't help but remember.
Imagination

Post by Imagination »

I honestly imagined that happening to her in school, obviously it never happened.

But I would have loved to see her accidentally naked in front of the whole school./
Sashy_Washy

Post by Sashy_Washy »

Gee, girls can be really cruel sometimes. Poor thing.

It would have been really funny if you became her friend at school. Then maybe you could joke with her about it and embarrass her anytime you want.
Hellokittypanties1

Post by Hellokittypanties1 »

Girls are so mean I reamber when I got humiliated by a group off bully’s
RandomName

Post by RandomName »

What happened Hellokittypanties1?

Sounds embarrassing and interesting at the same time haha