Friend's Mum

Stories about you or someone you know getting pantsed, stripped and humiliated.
Imagination

Friend's Mum

Post by Imagination »

When I was 15 I accidentally saw my friend's mum naked.

It was a great experience for me, but I imagine it was pretty embarrassing for her.

We were round my friend Beth's house on a Friday night.

Me, Beth, and her friends Katie and Lizzy.

I was basically in a relationship with Beth, and we had been kissing as well as some light touching.

In fact a few days before I had seen her boobs for the first time, so I was kinda waiting for her friends to go.

We kissed while they were there and they teased us, saying that they could see my boner.

Her mum was in, upstairs in her room somewhere, her mum was about 40 and quite pretty with an okay figure.

After a while I went to the toilet, but Katie was in the downstairs one... so I went upstairs.

I remember pushing the bathroom door open to hear the sound of running water.

I froze when I realised someone was using the bathroom.

Looking straight ahead I saw someone stood in the shower right in front of me.

It was Beth's mum, standing NAKED in the bath/shower.

I was stunned with embarrassment, and I was about to say sorry and slink away when I noticed one thing.

She had her back turned to me, and hadn't noticed.

There was no shower curtain, but a glass screen on the bathtub. Which was see through.

Being only human I took a quick peek, seeing through the screen.

I got a good look and Beth's mum's naked butt - uncovered and facing me, I could't believe my luck.

It was then that I thought i'd try my luck.

I closed the door, took a deep breath and then made my entrance.

I blundered through the door, pretty loudly and headed for the toilet - parallel with the bath tub.

I was alongside her mum I turned and dramatically said "Fuck! oh my god! i'm so sorry"

I remember her mum looking round to face me in total shock, her boobs hanging free before she realised the situation and covered herself.

I backed out, acting embarrassed and never told Beth about it.