My friend's revenge

Stories about you or someone you know getting pantsed, stripped and humiliated.
Imagination

My friend's revenge

Post by Imagination »

My friend Sophie was a total nerd, skinny, with braces, and kinda ugly.

She had a sister who was 5 years older, who always teased her.

Once when we were 14 and her sister was 19, I was round Sophie's with our friends Jon and Izzy.

Sophie was in a tank top and sweatpants, stood up in front of us, when her sister walked up behind her and pantsed her.

I don't know if it was on purpose but her sister managed to grab Sophie's sweatpants and HER PANTIES and pulled them down.

I remember looking at Sophie, standing naked from the waist down, seeing her naked pussy (probably the first time I saw one).

She didn't shave then and we all saw her huge bush and all of us laughed, while Sophie frantically tried to cover up - humiliated by her sister.

After that Sophie vowed to get her sister back, but we didn't believe her.

The next week at school, Sophie tells me and Izzy that she has something to show us and gets out her phone.

I watched, not believing what I was seeing - It was a video of Sophie's sister...

Naked in the shower! Her perky boobs and trimmed pussy on show. She even turned around to expose her naked butt.

The video even caught her drying herself, I couldn't believe it - it got me a little turned on in school.

Turns out Sophie was so embarrassed that we'd seen her pussy, that she'd secretly filmed her sister in the shower.

By lunch Sophie had sent it to everyone, and I even think she shared it with her sister's friends.
hightab

Re: My friend's revenge

Post by hightab »

did you talk with sophie's sister after seeing the video? where did it look like the vid was taken?
Beckyxxx

Post by Beckyxxx »

Did Sophie's sister ever try and get Sophie back for the video?
Imagination

Post by Imagination »

We never directly told Sophie's sister, but whenever we saw her I always used to secretly smile and imagine her with no clothes on.

Once a year later I was swimming at Sophie's house, just me and Sophie. Her sister came out in shorts and a tank top and I couldn't help but Imagine her naked like in the video. I even got a bit of a boner, and Sophie noticed which was a bit embarrassing.

Then again, I'd seen her bottomless so It didn't seem to matter.

To my knowledge her sister never found out, so didn't get Sophie back. But Sophie did tell me how her sister pranked her again on their holiday.

Apparently the were in the pool and Sophie had made friends with some guys and girls her age when her sister had swam by and pulled down her bikini top showing everyone her boobs. Sophie didn't explain anymore but seemed embarrassed.