Naked at a campsite (quora story)

Stories about you or someone you know getting pantsed, stripped and humiliated.
Imagination

Naked at a campsite (quora story)

Post by Imagination »

I was talking to some girl on Quora and she posted this story about how she got caught naked at a campsite when she was in her teens.

I wish I was one of the boys who saw her hahaha.

================================================

When I was in my teens I went camping with my parents and my younger sister.

The campsite had a shower block, and it usually had a long queue so I decided to take my sister as soon as we got up to be the first in.

The showers were cubicles, like in a swimming pool, in the middle of a field.

There was already a queue when we got there, but it wasn’t too bad.

I let my sister go first and waited for her to shower and dress.

The cubicle she was in didn’t lock properly so I stood guard and when she came out I asked her to do the same.

By the time I got in the queue of people was growing longer, about 30 people were all waiting for their morning shower.

I went in and undressed, making sure my sister was holding the door shut.

Well, when I was in the shower (and totally naked), I got a huge shock.

I guess my sister had got bored, she was asking me to hurry up, and I admit that I did snap at her.

She was 10, more than 6 years younger than me, and she didn’t like that very much.

To my utter HORROR I saw her pulling open the cubicle door.

She was yelling loudly that she wanted to go and for me to hurry up - which of course drew attention to our cubicle.

I stared at the open door in shock, seeing about 20 faces staring in at me stood there completely naked!

A group of boys my age were nearly at the front of the queue and all of them were gaping in disbelief, looking at me, a naked girl, standing right in front of them.

I screamed and used my hands to cover my boobs and exposed kitty - but I’m sure everyone had already seen them.

I pulled my sister inside and slammed the door - utterly humiliated.