Department store dressing room

Stories about you or someone you know getting pantsed, stripped and humiliated.
Imagination

Department store dressing room

Post by Imagination »

I remember being in my teens at a big department store when I saw a woman get fairly embarrassed.

Me and my brother were in the clothing section and our mom had just gone into a dressing room to try on some clothes.

We were stood waiting in front of the 4 changing cubicles when it happened.

The cubicles all had a fabric curtain to stop people seeing in, and the from the one directly in front of us we could hear a young girl complaining and a woman (her mother) trying to calm her down.

We distinctly heard her say "let me get my clothes back on and we can go".

Apparently that wasn't good enough for her daughter, because seconds later, we watched the curtain get fully pulled aside and saw a little girl storm out looking grumpy.

Even better though was what was behind her curtain.

We saw this mid-30's woman stood there in just her panties, her boobs weren't covered and were totally on show.

I remember her watching her daughter and calling her to come back, then she looked up and noticed me and my brother staring at her.

She was completely topless and I got a great view of her boobs before she saw us and covered up in shame before pulling the curtain closed.

Within seconds she had dressed and came running out of the changing room after her daughter.