Lost bet

Stories about you or someone you know getting pantsed, stripped and humiliated.
Lucky lilly

Lost bet

Post by Lucky lilly »

Hello everyone my names is lilly I've been coming on this site for a while now enjoying reading about everybody's humiliation maybe a little to much.

I have now signed up to the site but not of my own choosing. Allow me to explain my friend Amy is the only person who knows I like stories about ppl being humilated especially other girls. She's always teased me about it calling me a perv.

Well recently I lost a bet to Amy and as my forfeit for losing She's said I have to write to you all and ask what my forfeit should be. I will then have to right up my humilation on here. She said its karma and that ppl should get to perv about my humilation so I know how it feels.

I'm suppose to tell you that my forfeit can last the whole of this weekend and that i have to show Amy all of your suggestions and she will pick the best/worst one. You have till Friday to give me your suggestions of what my forfeit will be.

I would ask you all to go easy on my but if I'm being honest if I was given the power to humilate any you I would jump at the chance I would not hold back but I'm hoping you all are alot nicer than me.

Or maybe thats just me being naive.

I have to complete what ever forfeit Amy picks without question.

Why did I Make this stupid bet.

I'm sure I'll be hearing from you all soon ;)
Imagination

Re: Lost bet

Post by Imagination »

Hey,

That sounds pretty unlucky for you...

But I do have a couple ideas that came to mind:

1) I dare you to wear a dress or skirt/top that your friend chooses, but with NO underwear - maybe take a trip to the mall?

2) Go to your local swimming pool, water park or beach wearing a bikini that's a size too small for you

3) (It's a long shot, but worth a try) - Send me some nudes :P

Let me know if you choose any... they're pretty vanilla.

I
NudeBaG

Post by NudeBaG »

Go for a run through your neighborhood at night with your friend.
But give her ALL of your clothes beforehand.
You should be naked and run at least a few blocks and back
Craze899

Post by Craze899 »

I hope I'm not too late... I have some good ones.

1) wear your most easily removable clothing (probably like a tube top & loose sweatpants) with absolutely nothing on under them (take the tie string out so there's no way you can tighten them). Let your friend Amy plan a day in very busy places. She's allowed to pants you or pull your top up/down whenever she wants all day, & you are not allowed to get her back.
EXTRA POINTS: you can pull your clothes back on as quickly as possible, but you are unable to cover with your hands or you owe her a forfeit.

2) go through a drive through completely naked in the passenger seat while your friend drives through.
EXTRA POINTS: no covering, & you have to make eye contact with the person at the window. Also, she can lock your clothes in the trunk just before going through the drive through, & you have to get out & get them in the parking lot after the drive through

3) go to the beach with your friend, change into and/or out of your bikini under a towel in the busiest area on the beach. When you are completely naked under the towel, either she pulls your towel off or you "accidentally" let the towel fall.

Exta points!: if you pick any of my dares, send me photo or video evidence of your completion of any of these dares (blurring the face to conceal identity is acceptable šŸ˜)
MunchingOnDaCookies

Post by MunchingOnDaCookies »

Can't wait to hear the story! Also share some pics and videos if you made any! We would all love to see how humiliated you were!
Bikeskull

Post by Bikeskull »

If I'm not two late
Wear a short skirt that if you bend over shows your ass, you can not wear any undergarments, your shirt is too be thin and white. You must bend over three times each day in front of a stranger, at least one of each sex, if anyone comments on it, tell them you lost a bet and must expose yourself to them if they ask.
If they then ask you face them and lift your skirt and shirt for a count of five. They are too have an unobstructed view of your pussy and boobs
Bikeskull

Post by Bikeskull »

I also like the idea of you getting tied standing up, blindfolded, and gagged, stripped completely, pictures taken and to have multiple people invited to fondle you, they can take pictures or videos, have a few toys near by that can be inserted in your pussy, when you are later released you are not told who saw you or touched you. Some pictures are uploaded to a blog we can see
Melody16

Post by Melody16 »

Hi, I'm new to the site too, got your message but it won't let me reply, I think I'm too new to the site to use that feature.

I completely feel the same way as you about these stories, and also enjoy the thought of being embarrassed and humiliated a little.

I hope you get a chance to read my story, I also can't wait to hear what you and your friend get up to. Many of the suggestions sound great but maybe too risky.

ā¤ Melody
AthenaBlack

Post by AthenaBlack »

I also got your message but it wonā€™t let me reply as of yet Oh wow... thereā€™s nothing Iā€™d want to add that hasnā€™t already been suggested, and admittedly Iā€™m getting a little turned on just reading some of these proposals so I may actually volunteer for a similar experiment at some point

Mainly Iā€™d like to second the idea of you going out in a sheer top with no bra + a short skirt with no panties, and finding assorted ways to give strangers a glimpse of your naked ass/pussy (climbing a staircase in front of them, sitting across from them somewhere with your legs open, dropping something and bending over to pick it up, etc) and also submit another request for photographic proof afterwards ā€“ as the other poster said, you can blur or crop out your face if youā€™re not comfortable showing it, but I feel like it should be required you provide some kind of visual evidence that you followed through on our demands